The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 10 Minutes of TNA...

+13
hockeyking0011
JoshSansom
Jimmy McNulty
Dr Gregory House MD
Marky
Mr H
Kay Fabe
Perry Groves is my dad
uberkiwi
theundisputedY2D2
David Tails
Dx Dan.
Adam D
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

My 10 Minutes of TNA... - Page 3 Empty My 10 Minutes of TNA...

Post by Guest Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Last night i decided i'd catch a bit of TNA before bed time...... what a load of toss.

I tuned in just after 11, literally as Abyss was coming out for his match with RVD, who literally smashed Abyss' teeth in within seconds of the match starting. You could tell Abyss was in alot of pain, and some of his blows to RVD in the corner looked pretty stiff but overall the match was awful, RVD made a complete mess of trying to carry the match around Abyss' injury and the ending was almost botched as Abyss didn't get the lead pipe out of the ring. After the match, we got TNA's crown jewel. A run in. By Crimson. Who can't run properly.

Then there was a weird Jeff Hardy promo, which i guessed meant they were going down the angle of exploiting his problems. Brilliant. Maybe after Jeff rides his magical mountain bike of sobriety the wrong way down a bus lane they can do the same for Kurt Angle.

Then came the crowning glory. The bullet to my head that finally made me switch off........ 2 words......... Scott Steiner. Oh yes, the legendary one man vocabulary lesson gave us a lesson in cutting promo's. Plenty of shouting, nonsensical ramblings and probably the best line of recent years to Matt Morgan....

Scott Steiner wrote:"If I had your DNA, I would shoot myself. I take that back, I would kill myself then hang myself. You will never have oranges as big as mine"

Epic.

Last edited by King Beer on Wed 27 Apr 2011, 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Back to top Go down

My 10 Minutes of TNA... - Page 3 Empty Re: My 10 Minutes of TNA...

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:22 pm

In regards to the Kronke deal, Kronke (or the people who dealt with the WWE at least) were very aplogetic, it was unforseen that the Nuggets were going to make the playoffs (much like Blackpool in the championship last year) and they made WWE an offer to switch the timing of RAW (either to earlier in the day or to teusday I forget which) at no extra cost to WWE, Vince of course took this as a personal insult and it was his decision to screw the thousands of fans who were turning up for a show in Denver by switching the shows to LA (the home state of the Lakers who were playing the Nuggets) at great personal cost to the WWE

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:23 pm

Personally i dont see what the fuss is about Anderson anyway. He's probably more overated than The Miz, although The Miz has grown on me a tiny bit recently. Maybe my perception of charisma is different to others, but i dont think Anderson is as charasmatic as alot of people make it.

Maybe its just me, maybe i'm missing something, but i just dont think he's all that.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:23 pm

To be fair getting FE'd was the best thing that could have happened to Anderson, he's on fire in TNA.

Just wish he'd get rid of that stupid donkey t-shirt.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:26 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:It was an NBA play-off KB. The Denver Nuggets (the team Kroenke owns) were scheduled to play the LA Lakers on the same night as RAW was meant to be in the Pepsi Centre. The WWE had the place booked for that date the previous August, a full 9 months beforehand, but due to the Nuggets making the play-offs and the way the schedule worked out, WWE had to find another place to host RAW.

They eventually switched it to the Staples Centre in Los Angeles, and had a multi-man main event with the faces wearing Lakers tops and the heels wearing Nuggets tops. There was also a really bad sketch with Vince McMahon and Stan Kroenke impersonator.

I knew it was American sport! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:27 pm

Yeah I was never a Kennedy fan but he is a hundred times better than what he was between 07-09 in the E

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:29 pm

I doubt Canada would class Hockey as an American Sport

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:36 pm

the-gaffer wrote:I doubt Canada would class Hockey as an American Sport

Those Mother Canuckers......

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:48 pm

:flag:

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3