The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Punk v rock prediction

+6
Dolphin Ziggler
HitmanOwl
Aaronb33
hodge
Dr Gregory House MD
imthemoz
10 posters

Go down

Punk v rock prediction Empty Punk v rock prediction

Post by imthemoz Thu 24 Jan 2013, 6:07 pm

I posted this on the rumble predictions thread, but thought I would put it on a different thread, as it only covers the punk n rock match, and I'd like to get people's thoughts:

Vince has told Punk that if the shield interfere in the match, then he will be stripped of the belt. He did not say that Rocky would be given the strap if that happens...
Punk has stated that the shield have got nothing to do with him repeatedly.
Heyman spoke to Brad Maddox on Raw and actually came round to maddox doing something for him.
Maddox and his camerman have subsequently been attacked (I assume by the shield).

So...
what if at the rumble Rock and Punk are on early on, maybe the first match. They go back and forth for 40 minutes, then the lights go out. When they come back up both men appear laid out on the mat. The referee counts to ten and both men are out. Punk retains... but the camera pans out to the crowd and we see a member of the shield making his getaway.

Out comes Vince and he strips Punk of the belt. He cant award it Rock as he didnt win the match, so the Belt is up for grabs in the Rumble main event.

Throughout the night Heyman approaches Mcmahon and Vickie about how unjust this is. He explains how he employed Maddox and he was atacked by the shield (this is discovered during the night), so this shows that Punk isnt working with the shield. He negotiates for Punk to be in the rumble.

Punk comes in at number 1 with Ziggler and goes on to eventually win, with the help of the shield eliminating all the stars including the Rock who also was given a spot given the contraversial ending to the championship match.

Next night on Raw we see how The shield attacked the Rock while the lights were out and Punk just lay down to act as if he was attacked too. Vince cant strip him of the title again as he has already received his punishment, and Punk's championship reign continues. He doesnt look weak as although it is a screwy finish to the championship match, his performance in the rumble keeps him strong.

imthemoz

Back to top Go down

Punk v rock prediction Empty Re: Punk v rock prediction

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 24 Jan 2013, 6:25 pm

The only problem is that Punks 400 plus day run would be over, and it would a really convoluted Way to end one of WWEs most hyped matches, very creative though

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Thu 24 Jan 2013, 6:46 pm

I expect Rock probably had it written into his deal for returning that he would hold the belt sometime so I imagine Rock probably will get the belt.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by imthemoz Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:08 pm

He wins the belt in the rumble, so it's still consecutive days, and he can go on about being smarter than vince etc... Über heel style

imthemoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:21 pm

imthemoz wrote:He wins the belt in the rumble, so it's still consecutive days, and he can go on about being smarter than vince etc... Über heel style

He would be starting again from day one though

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:57 pm

Put Rock vs Punk on first and the crowd's dead for the next two and half hours. Everything in wrestling needs to build to the big finish, that includes the card.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Thu 24 Jan 2013, 8:05 pm

If the rock won what would be the point in punk having the long reign? Surely he would look week losing to a part-timer?

100% confident punk will win.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 24 Jan 2013, 8:26 pm

Personally my preference would be for Cena to accidentally cost The Rock (trying to prevent interference etc) then for Cena to win The belt in The chamber and for Cena to offer Rocky The rematch at 'Mania

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by imthemoz Thu 24 Jan 2013, 9:14 pm

in terms of build, the whole debate between punk/heyman and vince/vickie the shield attack on maddox reveal, punk being included in the rumble match, the belt being on the line in the rumble.... these would all be part of the build wouldnt they?

imthemoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 24 Jan 2013, 10:09 pm

I dont think there had been a point of Punk having a long reign more than the fact its been entertaining and makes the champion facing The Rock look strong enough to beat a bonafide legend who beat Cena at Wrestlemania.

Punk losing to The Rock most definitely wouldnt make him look weak, and it gives them a chance to have Cena get revenge on The Rock, whilst not beating Punk so that feud can continue after The Rock has left.

I do expect to see the loser in the Rumble, well I expect to see Punk in the Rumble.

My dream is they have Lesnar cost The Rock the title and then appear in the Rumble. Imagine him at 29 and Rock at 30. The crowd would go ballistic. Imagine a last seven of Ryback, Sheamus, Orton, Ziggler, Cena, Lesnar and The Rock. It wont happen, but it would be insanely good. Although replace Rock with Punk, put Lesnar in earlier and thats also amazing. If only these things were even likely

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 25 Jan 2013, 2:01 pm

Yeah ideally my outcome would be, have Punk beat Rock by the help of Brock Lesnar. Or even a clean win Whistle

Then i would have the rock win the royal rumble. John Cena to win at Elimination Chamber. Making it a triple threat match at Wrestle Mania.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 25 Jan 2013, 2:45 pm

My dream is they have Lesnar cost The Rock the title and then appear in the Rumble. Imagine him at 29 and Rock at 30. The crowd would go ballistic. Imagine a last seven of Ryback, Sheamus, Orton, Ziggler, Cena, Lesnar and The Rock. It wont happen, but it would be insanely good. Although replace Rock with Punk, put Lesnar in earlier and thats also amazing. If only these things were even likely

They'll build up all towards to it, then have Big Show in the number 30 slot and sap all life out if it.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 25 Jan 2013, 5:04 pm

Hero wrote:

They'll build up all towards to it, then have Big Show in the number 30 slot and sap all life out if it.

Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Fri 25 Jan 2013, 5:16 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:
Hero wrote:

Laugh

You laugh but its all entirely possible that Big Show will be at the end. I think If Rock beats Punk and Del Rio beats Big Show, we may see Big Show #29 and Punk #30

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Fri 25 Jan 2013, 10:02 pm

Haven't watched in 6 months but starting to get that buzz.

Regardless of what you think about rocks schedule, he builds a big match. Photos and vids of him soon serious trailing gives it that huge boxing/mma feel.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Tue 29 Jan 2013, 4:33 pm

I'm surprised no-one's thought to have them form a tag team called...

PUNK ROCK!!!

Obviously their entrance music would be something by the Sex Pistols or The Clash.

Just for the hell of it...not because theres any sense in it... Wink
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down