The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SD ELIMINATION CHAMBER *SD SPOILER*

+9
Samo
theundisputedY2D2
The_Enigma
Crimey
Hero
Kid Vicious
Brilliant_yep
imthemoz
VoiceOfTheVoiceless
13 posters

Go down

SD ELIMINATION CHAMBER *SD SPOILER* Empty SD ELIMINATION CHAMBER *SD SPOILER*

Post by VoiceOfTheVoiceless Wed 30 Jan 2013, 1:55 pm

Booker T announced that Daniel Bryan, Kane, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, Randy Orton & The Great Khali.

Ziggler then said he already is gaurenteed a title shot so it's pointless that he's in the chamber. So booker removed him from the match and put him in a title match vs Del Rio.

Swagger returned and said he deserves to be in the EC match.

Why oh why is Khali involved. Can't wait for his future endeavours

VoiceOfTheVoiceless

Back to top Go down

SD ELIMINATION CHAMBER *SD SPOILER* Empty Re: SD ELIMINATION CHAMBER *SD SPOILER*

Post by imthemoz Wed 30 Jan 2013, 1:58 pm

so is swagger returning as a heel? if so 5 faces and a heel?? if he is face... it'd be 6 faces in elimination chamber?? strange

imthemoz

Back to top Go down

SD ELIMINATION CHAMBER *SD SPOILER* Empty Re: SD ELIMINATION CHAMBER *SD SPOILER*

Post by Brilliant_yep Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:00 pm

Khali? KHALI?!
If ziggler is having a title match, why not put Big Show in the chamber.

KHALI??!!

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:14 pm

Why does Swagger deserve it? He hasn't been there for months. Khali is there as the token big guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:26 pm

Jack Thwagger!

Sure he deserves it, he's a former World Champ. Take as much time off as you need and come back for a title shot... that's what Rock did.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 30 Jan 2013, 2:51 pm

Do I sense bitter irony in your post there KV?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Wed 30 Jan 2013, 3:03 pm

maybe a smidgen
Whistle

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 30 Jan 2013, 5:13 pm

I'm glad that I called Kane and Bryan being in the chamber.

No reason to have Swagger or Great Khali in there, Mark Henry is supposed to be fit again so he'd be a better option than Khali and Chris Jericho should be the other guy if he's not going to face Ziggler, they could make him look really strong in the Elimination Chamber.

I thought that the Smackdown EC might not be for the title but surely it means that the World Heavyweight title match might be a bit short? If you have two Chambers (not certain), WHC match and WWE Championship match and some other filler. We might see Khali and Swagger drop out and Del Rio and Ziggler enter in the match. Is Big Show injured or something? Or will the Ziggler/Del Rio match become a triple threat?

If you ignore Swagger and Khali, it is a very good Chamber match though. Bryan, Kane, Sheamus and Orton. I can't work out who will win though, if Del Rio is face, who will he face at 'Mania. I think we could see Big Show break his way into the chamber, taking Khali's place.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2013, 5:42 pm

I'm assuming the big show will take out khali and replace him in the chamber match?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 30 Jan 2013, 5:46 pm

Wasn't Khali announced for the Chamber last year but was taken out? I'd expect Big Show will somehow make it into the chamber, as for Swagger, great to see him back! Guy's got talent no question about it. Just needs a mouthpiece. Get somebody like Jim Cornette or Jimmy Hart in for him. I just hope he's not getting the dreaded flavor of the month push.

But there's also valid cases for the likes of Christian & Mark Henry to return so I'd expect the line-up will change in the coming weeks.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 30 Jan 2013, 5:56 pm

Is this to determine the contender to the World title at Wrestlemania or is it just for sh|ts and giggles?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 30 Jan 2013, 5:58 pm

No.1 contender, hence why Ziggler was taken out because he already had a guaranteed title shot.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 30 Jan 2013, 6:45 pm

I would rather see a face Thwagger go defend America against Cesaro rather than straight into a No1 contenders EC match. That said, glad hes back. Another great talent thats criminally underused.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Wed 30 Jan 2013, 7:18 pm

Orton heel turn and wins!

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 30 Jan 2013, 7:20 pm

Booker: Ziggler you're in the chamber

Ziggler: But I already have a title match guaranteed

Booker: Alright have another one at EC on the house.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Ziggler is going to get himself disqualified etc, beat on Del Rio then cash in.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 30 Jan 2013, 7:29 pm

I haven't seen anywhere that says it's Ziggler v Del Rio at EC.

By the looks of it;

Del Rio v Big Show at EC (Big Show and Del Rio continued their feud on SD as well as on Monday's Raw)
One of Daniel Bryan, Kane, Jack Swagger, Sheamus, Randy Orton & The Great Khali will face the Champion at Wrestlemania
Dolph Ziggler in the background with his MITB Briefcase.

I'd predict Del Rio v Orton v Ziggler at Mania personally, or Del Rio v Orton/Sheamus and Ziggler cashes in afterwards.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 30 Jan 2013, 7:31 pm

WWE Smackdown tapings for February 1, 2013:

- In-ring segment with Smackdown GM Booker T, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, Randy Orton & The Great Khali. Booker announces that these 6 guys will compete inside the Elimination Chamber to determine who will face the World Champion at Wrestlemania 29.

- Jack Swagger then makes his return by coming out and wanting to be in the Chamber himself.

- Dolph Ziggler complains about being inside the Chamber when he already has a guaranteed title shot. Booker agrees, then books Ziggler vs. World Champion Alberto Del Rio in a non-title match as the main event. Booker also says the other 6 guys most prove themselves to remain in the Chamber, so they will also compete in matches tonight.

1. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara def. WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No in a non-title match.

2. The Great Khali def. Jinder Mahal.

Backstage segment with Booker & Teddy Long, who says Swagger returning was his idea. Team Rhodes Scholars interrupts, reciting a poem. Booker makes Sandow vs. Sheamus.

3. Sheamus & Damien Sandow went to a No-Contest when the Shield interfered. The Shield then laid out Sheamus with the Triple Powerbomb.

4. Randy Orton def. Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett in a non-title match.

- Backstage segment as Alberto Del Rio is in the parking lot, brandishing a bat, waiting for the Big Show to arrive.

- Another backstage segment as Wade Barrett was about to be interviewed by Matt Striker when Barrett spotted & proceeded to attack Bo Dallas, who was talking to a couple of girls.

5. Jack Swagger def. Kofi Kingston by submission.

- The Big Show arrives and Del Rio attacks him with the bat. Big Show didn't fight back and tried to run away, going on top of a car, but Del Rio continued to pursue him. Show then got into another car and fled. Del Rio then spotted Ricardo Rodriguez, sporting a neck brace and told him not to come out for his match.

6. World Champion Alberto Del Rio def. Dolph Ziggler w/AJ Lee & Big E. Langston by submission.

- Afterwards, Big Show appeared on the Titantron with a hold of Ricardo. Show warned Del Rio not to go after him or he would lay out Ricardo. Show then did it anyway, knocking out Ricardo with the WMD. Del Rio ran backstage after Show as the show came to a close.

Source: Wrestlingnewsworld.com

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 30 Jan 2013, 7:31 pm

Fair enough, OP confused me.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by VoiceOfTheVoiceless Wed 30 Jan 2013, 8:25 pm

Sorry my apologies I only quickly read it in my lunch break at work.

Completely misread the bit about dolph!!

VoiceOfTheVoiceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 31 Jan 2013, 1:21 am

Cesaro and Barrett had to be in the Chamber along with Kofi, Sheamus Bryan and Kane

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down