The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foley reveals what was meant to happen between him and Ambrose

4 posters

Go down

Foley reveals what was meant to happen between him and Ambrose Empty Foley reveals what was meant to happen between him and Ambrose

Post by BD21 Mon 04 Feb 2013, 8:04 pm

After feuding with Dean Ambrose on Twitter last year (and having a face-to-face confrontation with him during WrestleMania 28 weekend), Foley there were plans for them to wrestle at SummerSlam.

Foley said he pitched the idea for him to wrestle Ambrose as Mankind, with a fake "Dude Love" coming out and attacking Ambrose during his entrance while Mankind would come through the ring, a gimmick he cleared with the Undertaker.

The plans had to be dropped after he got a diagnosis from his neurologist saying he should not be in the ring.

During their social media war last year, Foley said he felt Ambrose went too far by making personal remarks about his family. When Foley told him to lay off his family, Dean kept bringing up his wife and kids, thinking that Foley's request to stop was part of Foley "working" the angle.

BD21

Back to top Go down

Foley reveals what was meant to happen between him and Ambrose Empty Re: Foley reveals what was meant to happen between him and Ambrose

Post by Hero Mon 04 Feb 2013, 8:22 pm

Rather glad now he got diagnosed unfit to wrestle if that was the end match.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Foley reveals what was meant to happen between him and Ambrose Empty Re: Foley reveals what was meant to happen between him and Ambrose

Post by BD21 Mon 04 Feb 2013, 8:48 pm

How did I know you would be the first to comment hahahaha

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 04 Feb 2013, 9:12 pm

My Ambrose detector alerted me. It goes off repeatedly with a sound of him saying 'nope' until I find the cause.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 04 Feb 2013, 9:47 pm

Hero wrote:Rather glad now he got diagnosed unfit to wrestle if that was the end match.

i think it would have been entertaining to watch personally but each to their own
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Feb 2013, 10:10 pm

Worked out well for Ambrose, think The Shield has been built with some longevity.

I'd have loved the match though, the build up on TV would have been brilliant too

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 04 Feb 2013, 10:31 pm

The promos in the build up would have been fantastic without question, I'm just not too keen on the whole Dude Love and Mankind coming through the ring shenanigans.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 04 Feb 2013, 11:02 pm

Hero wrote:The promos in the build up would have been fantastic without question, I'm just not too keen on the whole Dude Love and Mankind coming through the ring shenanigans.

or are you saying that because you know dude love is a better dancer than you? Wink hehe
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 04 Feb 2013, 11:08 pm

Has Mick Foley ever breakdanced in front of Mr Bronson from Grange Hill?
I rest my case.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down