The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope Lockett/Rees was joking on ringside!!!

4 posters

Go down

Hope Lockett/Rees was joking on ringside!!! Empty Hope Lockett/Rees was joking on ringside!!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 16 Feb 2013, 10:56 am

"Make him come to you......counterpunch him that's right"............

I imagine they are expecting Broner to have access to the Ringside television program, right???........

A 5ft 2inch guy inviting a lightning fast, decent puncher, with huge reach advantage to get off first ?????

Tell me it was all a cunning Moriarty-type plan to lure Sherlock Holmes into a trap????.....Then again his trainer made one of the most lame and pathetic attempts in history to win a title several years back!! So I can't be sure....

My guess is it's a Tate-Olajidian ploy to make Broner's people expect the wrong fight!!

But Broner isn't Olajide and Rees isn't Tate!!

Say it ain't so Joe...........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Hope Lockett/Rees was joking on ringside!!! Empty Re: Hope Lockett/Rees was joking on ringside!!!

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 16 Feb 2013, 11:05 am

Don't get too excited about this fight Truss, both Lockett and Rees know they will loose and are not planning anything except their travel. Lots of talk but these two know they are WAY out of their depths and are there to take the beating and the money.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Hope Lockett/Rees was joking on ringside!!! Empty Re: Hope Lockett/Rees was joking on ringside!!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 16 Feb 2013, 11:13 am

I think you're right.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Sat 16 Feb 2013, 12:35 pm

Rees will last a bit longer than Locket though. But this fight really has the makings of a sustained beating. Hope Lockett has the towel ready. Would love an upset, but can't see a single scenario in which it comes about. Hope the Burns fight is made next.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeymax71 Sat 16 Feb 2013, 12:54 pm

I expect Broner to win but if he has no focus on the job then no one is unbeatable, I would of thought Douglas/Tyson would have taught us that.

I think they are trying to get Broner to move more as he likes to set his feet to get his punches off so by keeping him moving it might limit his power if not his accuracy. Rees' speed and combination punching will be a problem for Broner but just seems a lot bigger and it eventually will slow down enough and get caught trading.

mikeymax71

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 16 Feb 2013, 2:49 pm

Douglas had five inches and one of the best jabs in heavy history........

Douglas was always high on potential and low on motivation..

Completely different.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down