The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well that wasn't PG! (RAW Spoilers)

+15
Crimey
ncfc_Tooze
Statto00
Mr Video Man
peppie
theundisputedY2D2
GSC
Mr H
Adam D
crippledtart
gaffer_reborn
Aaronb33
owen10ozzy
Hero
x12x
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Did Brock blade?

Well that wasn't PG! (RAW Spoilers) - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Well that wasn't PG! (RAW Spoilers) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
Well that wasn't PG! (RAW Spoilers) - Page 2 Vote_lcap85%Well that wasn't PG! (RAW Spoilers) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 85% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 20

Well that wasn't PG! (RAW Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty Well that wasn't PG! (RAW Spoilers)

Post by x12x Tue 26 Feb 2013, 1:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Brock ends up covered in blood, that seems very out of character...botch or blade?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Well that wasn't PG! (RAW Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Well that wasn't PG! (RAW Spoilers)

Post by Crimey Tue 26 Feb 2013, 7:54 pm

I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to use blood any more, WWE's rules for wrestlers outlawed it.

On the other hand, we have seen chair shots to the heads and a spike piledriver (last night) which have also been banned.

I think the fact that the cameras were making quite an obvious attempt to avoid showing the blood too much and the actual position of the wound means it's pretty unlikely that it was intended.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well that wasn't PG! (RAW Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Well that wasn't PG! (RAW Spoilers)

Post by talkingpoint Tue 26 Feb 2013, 9:48 pm

Adam D wrote:
JamesLincs wrote:100% not a blade, why would they use a ring post? when a chair or barbed wire is the usual method. are they going to start using ring posts in matches? are ring posts the new barbed wire bat or steel chair? no, it wasnt a blade, it was a botch

First part yes, second part, I am not so sure.

He is a tough guy. Maybe he volunteered to be busted open the hard way

Not sure Brock would volunteer to be busted open the hard way, he's tough but isn't exactly comfortable with pain - his MMA career is testiment to that.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2013, 11:09 pm

Only just getting round to watching now and like everyone I went with a botch

Slightly off topic but just upto the Shield segment. I think Reigns has been impressive in the ring so far but he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a microphone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 26 Feb 2013, 11:16 pm

I think he and Rollins were better on the mic this week, much more considered. Reigns only shouted once!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 26 Feb 2013, 11:24 pm

It'll come with time, I think that's why they work so well as a team, as individuals they will have flaws but as a team they unite and have everything.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 26 Feb 2013, 11:39 pm

Dean Ambrose doesn't have flaws!!!! He has loveable quirks instead.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Tue 26 Feb 2013, 11:41 pm

He's an ugly bugger though Laugh

As for Reigns, I don't mind him being a bit less than awesome on the mic. They can't all be Foleys or Funks or Mantels. Same goes for Rollins. Let the stuff they do in the ring make up for it.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 27 Feb 2013, 1:11 am

I see Reigns as a sort of Goldberg type persona, he doesn't do 10 minute promos he spears guys through walls.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 27 Feb 2013, 3:14 pm

My Review of Raw for the good things

The opening segment was class, if they can be brutal like that at mania, then i will be happy. HHH did actually look proper bad ass when he came out, Lesnar did his usual decent job. No one can really complain about how that was done.

The John Cena vs CM Punk was probably there 2nd best match ever together. Epic but sadly, it had the Cena win, but its what was always going to happen. None the less Punk still looks strong and after the promo he cut earlier in the night, i think thats the start to a feud with taker.

The Alberto Del Rio and Jack Swagger segment was decent. The best i have ever seen Del Rio on the mic. Seems WWE will be putting Swagger in the main event at Mania despite the recent problems. But if they can keep producing promo's like that, then i look forward to the match at Mania.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2