The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contains spoilers - Cena heel turn?

+13
Paul Mac 6CW
kingraf
theundisputedY2D2
Shot 21 LCFC
Adam D
x12x
Mr H
Kay Fabe
Kid Vicious
Hulking_up
Liam
Hero
Makaveli
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Contains spoilers - Cena heel turn? - Page 2 Empty Contains spoilers - Cena heel turn?

Post by Makaveli Wed 27 Mar 2013, 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

not sure if anybody has read the spoilers for smackdown yet but John laurinitis returned on smackdown only to get layed out by the rock,

'Smackdown starts with the WWE Champion The Rock. Rock comes out and cuts a promo about a story when he was younger in the city of Hershey, Pennsylvania. He then cuts a promo on his opponent, John Cena. He gets interrupted by John Laurinaitis, who says he had permission from Teddy Long to come out and talk to the champion. Laurinaitis says that John Cena is the person that caused him from being fired and that he wants retribution. He says that he wants to be in the corner of The Rock. The Rock asks the crowd what they think before he ends up hitting a spinebuster and a people's elbow on the former General Manager'

source:wrestlezone.com

is it just me or does anybody else think that laurinitis could be help cena beat the rock at mainia?

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Contains spoilers - Cena heel turn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Contains spoilers - Cena heel turn?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 Apr 2013, 1:46 pm

Not strictly true. Heel Orton would not be buddying up to Sheamus and Show, heel Orton is more vindictive against faces rather than commentators pretending he could do something but there being no indication he actually will. Heel Orton also gets to feud with different people and be the more interesting one in the feud (heels generally set the pace of a feud).

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Contains spoilers - Cena heel turn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Contains spoilers - Cena heel turn?

Post by kingraf Mon 01 Apr 2013, 1:48 pm

he buddied DiBiase and Rhodes (admittedly kicked them afterward).
The reason he isnt vindictive to faces is... Thats not who he is feuding with
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 01 Apr 2013, 1:49 pm

Heel Orton was using Rhodes and DiBiase more than buddying up to them.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 Apr 2013, 1:50 pm

kingraf wrote:he buddied DiBiase and Rhodes (admittedly kicked them afterward).
The reason he isnt vindictive to faces is... Thats not who he is feuding with

So, if he was heel it would be different yes?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 01 Apr 2013, 1:52 pm

You only replacing the "vs" not Orton. He is even back to doing those calculated stomps now. Orton the heel and Orton the face are not different. you say uno, I say one.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 Apr 2013, 1:58 pm

Slight differences are still differences, be it in attitude to opponents or more moves that would make the face happy fans annoyed. He'll have to do something to slightly change the view of fans who cheer him and he won't feud with faces unless he is seen as some sort of heel. I get your point, but he will be having to turn heel to change his opponents by WWE logic

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 02 Apr 2013, 1:08 am

I'm watching RAW right now, the fan's reaction shows that he needs a heel turn, it's almost all boo's and Rocky chants right now. He's trying to play off the whole 50/50 fan split but it's clear to see that he's not anywhere near 50/50 between him and Rock.

Why would WWE try to play him off as a face when he's beginning to struggle to get over?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 02 Apr 2013, 1:08 am

Right now it's 100% "Cena Sucks".

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by CenaNuff Tue 02 Apr 2013, 1:18 am

Cena just got killed by the crowd. It makes me laugh when people say he is the number 1 face and 'who could replace him'. If he was the number 1 face he wouldn't get booed out of every arena he goes to.

If this match ends as a predictable clean Cena victory then it will be a slap in the face of anybody who pays the 50 quid or whatever it costs to get Wrestlemania. Cena surely has to turn now. He just has to.

CenaNuff

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 02 Apr 2013, 1:33 am

That promo was kinda heelish in itself.

Also hinted at a moment the crowd never expected
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 02 Apr 2013, 3:10 am

I felt that too, it felt like a massive hint for the turn BUT they could have just done that to get people to tune in.

Rock just promo'd in the ring and it was 100% cheers...it doesn't take a genius to see that Cena doesn't have the fans behind him to be "the face".

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2