The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs

+51
EST
mikey_philVIII
Captain_Sensible
pioden gorllewin
furra_linee
Dorothy_Mantooth
tigertattie
monty junior
Glas a du
sirBiggles
Shifty
Imperialbigdave
MacKnocked-on
Artful_Dodger
Taffineastbourne
BigTrevsbigmac
Tramptastic
LeinsterFan4life
MarcusHalberstram
doctornickolas
t1000advancedprototype
wales606
bsando
GLove39
Cari
TJ1
flyhalffactory
glamorganalun
Breadvan
Pat_Mustard
tatterd
mrzimmerman
cakeordeath
Manky-Flanker
IanBru
asoreleftshoulder
Notch
RuggerRadge2611
Jenifer McLadyboy
funnyExiledScot
VinceWLB
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
RDW
jimbopip
DrTreasure
LordDowlais
reallybored
George Carlin
maestegmafia
21st Century Schizoid Man
55 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs  - Page 10 Empty Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun 14 Apr 2013, 5:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Oh well after the disaster on Friday in Llanelli we need a huge performance from The Warriors against a tough team. Do Jackson and Pyrgos carry the can for Friday or does Toonie stick to his guns - how is that for a mixed metaphor ?

My team :-
Hogg
Maitland
DTH

Matawalu
Weir
Horne
Dunbar

Grant
MacArthur
Welsh

Swinson
Kellock
Strauss
Barclay
Wilson

Bench: Low, Hall, Harley, Slamont, Pyrgos, Reid, Ryder, Jackson

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs  - Page 10 Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun 21 Apr 2013, 2:34 pm

This sums up Nico the Nutter very nicely :-
From the Scotsman article by Iain Morrison

"Admittedly it’s not quite in the same league as a flying elephant but on Friday evening I’ve been done seen an international scrum-half who can’t pass the mustard never mind a rugby ball. Against the Ospreys, Glasgow’s very own little warrior Niko Matawalu knocked on at the base of the scrum, two maybe three times, his service could be timed with a sundial and he adopted the scattergun approach when it came to finding his fly-half.

The Fijian obviously reckoned that if he fired the ball in the approximate direction of the receivers lined up in the Glasgow midfield, the law of averages alone suggested that one on them would pluck it out of the air. Sometimes he was even right. The rest of the time the ball bobbled along the floor with two of three players bent over in hot pursuit like they were herding hens. It was enough to have the scrum-half snobs reaching for the smelling salts, and spare a thought for poor Henry Pyrgos who was bench bound despite boasting a better service when blindfold than his rival."

And still Matawalu was the best player in Scotstoun Stadium by a country mile. On a night when Glasgow had their fair share of heroes in a 35-17 win which secured their place in the play-offs, the little man stood head and shoulders above peers and rivals alike because he is a game changer. It’s not just the X-factor, when he is on song Matawalu brings to bear an entire alphabet of excellence. "

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs  - Page 10 Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs

Post by RDW Sun 21 Apr 2013, 2:36 pm

When he learns how to pass he'll be some player! You can teach someone to pass - you can't teach someone to do the other things he can do.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 21 Apr 2013, 2:44 pm

I think that Smithers is overstating somewhat. Niko's passing could definitely be improved but it's competent enough for a professional 9. It's his other stuff that brings the razzle dazzle though.

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs  - Page 10 2211252749Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs  - Page 10 2211252749Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs  - Page 10 2211252749
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun 21 Apr 2013, 2:57 pm

Knowing the Hootsman they would adorn Iain Morrison's article with a picture of Richie Gray !!!!! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 21 Apr 2013, 2:58 pm

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:Knowing the Hootsman they would adorn Iain Morrison's article with a picture of Richie Gray !!!!! Shocked

Yeah that really does my nut in - it's so amateur!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DrTreasure Sun 21 Apr 2013, 3:01 pm

I hope they use Niko for coaching the next generation of players and scrum halfs. Imagine in the next few years all the juniors running everything, playing without any shackles or fear of making errors and enjoying every second of it. He's been the biggest breath of fresh air in rugby for a long time. I imagine he would be a huge success in super rugby. I don't see what Barclay will gain moving to another rabo side. He should be the man to lift the Heiniken cup for Glasgow in a couple of years times!

DrTreasure

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Sun 21 Apr 2013, 3:38 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:I would be gutted if Barclay had to settle for a 2nd division French team or a pro 12 team in decline

Are you serious in your comments that The Scarlets are in decline............ what utter tosh and such a lack of respect

Weekend Attendances in perhaps Glasgows most important game of the season todate

Glasgow 6,642
Scarlets 10,427

The Scarlets season average is around 8.500 per game, I believe that twice as much as Glasgow even though arguably the Weegies have had a more successful season

£250k (£200k up front) plus % of future transfer fees concerning the North God

Scarlets
with Ken Owens, Scott Williams, Jon Davies (and Barclay) might have four internationals playing for them next season, and up to ten international squad members

I cannae see how you can state they are a team in decline
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456789 Sun 21 Apr 2013, 4:02 pm

flyhalffactory wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:I would be gutted if Barclay had to settle for a 2nd division French team or a pro 12 team in decline

Are you serious in your comments that The Scarlets are in decline............ what utter tosh and such a lack of respect

Weekend Attendances in perhaps Glasgows most important game of the season todate

Glasgow 6,642
Scarlets 10,427

The Scarlets season average is around 8.500 per game, I believe that twice as much as Glasgow even though arguably the Weegies have had a more successful season

£250k (£200k up front) plus % of future transfer fees concerning the North God

Scarlets
with Ken Owens, Scott Williams, Jon Davies (and Barclay) might have four internationals playing for them next season, and up to ten international squad members

I cannae see how you can state they are a team in decline

I think the difference is that Glasgow, aside from the Scarlets game, have been playing better and have some very, very good players. Rather than allowing Barclay to go he should be captain after Kellock leaves. He has said frequently that it is not his choice therefore it must be either an SRU or a club decision either way it is sheer stupidity, how are crowds going to be attracted if our best players are elsewhere. If the SRU want the national team to progress the teams need to be playing regularly in play-offs and the latter stages of the HC, then crowds will come, remember Toulouse, and also the players willb e used to playing against the best and playing under pressure, to achieve that the best players need to remain in Scotland also if Glasgow want to build an identity why are players that have been at the club since they were seventeen been allowed to leave. Manchester United's success is down, partially, to the fact that local people like Paul Scholes and Gary Neville played for them from a young age, the SRU should be thinking about the long term benefits, if Glasgow reach the latter stages of the Heineken cup they could move the game to one of Glasgow's big stadiums and sell it out which will bring in more money from one game than Barclay's year long contract.

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 21 Apr 2013, 4:35 pm

By in decline I meant the Welsh regions are cutting budgets, have in fighting with the WRU and have just offloaded their best player - plus a Welsh poster earlier in the thread sais the same thing!

No disrespect intended but Glasgow have a firm platform to build for the future whereas the Welsh regions have a lot of uncertainty hangin over them just now.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by pioden gorllewin Sun 21 Apr 2013, 4:55 pm

do know what you mean RDW.

personally think as an organisation we (scarlets) are probably in the healthiest position we've been in for a long time. the wru infighting well it's a national pastime, don't see that ever changing.

the barclay move is a strange one. as george stated it looks like the french move has fallen through, and he's had to look at his options again. isn't he expecting his 1st child? if so you'd think he wouldn't want the upheaval of moving. think there is some substance to the scarlets move. guess we'll find out soon though, think he's tweeted he is going to announce his next move this week.

pioden gorllewin
pioden gorllewin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sun 21 Apr 2013, 5:12 pm

Schiz, after your cultural exchanges with the Dutch contingent on Friday I believe they have now entrusted you to look after their sea wall defences.
So now Glasgow not onlyhave a Ruck Inspector but also their very own Dyke Inspector. drumroll Thank you and goodnight.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Sun 21 Apr 2013, 6:28 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:By in decline I meant the Welsh regions are cutting budgets, have in fighting with the WRU and have just offloaded their best player - plus a Welsh poster earlier in the thread sais the same thing!

No disrespect intended but Glasgow have a firm platform to build for the future whereas the Welsh regions have a lot of uncertainty hangin over them just now.

Ah ok, I was surprised at your comment as I have always read informative inputs normally (but I took that one out of context)...... not surprised at Leinster4u in his comments tho!.

Well you know as well as I do, the grim situ with our club, and Glasgow with Barclay are in a similar position to the Llanelli region with North (both not wanting to leave but with the clubs in a financial tightrope). Do you think that Glasgow or ourselves have a firm platform?, I really don't think they have that better a financial (or marketing) position than the Welsh regions. The WRU are atrocious in their commercial and marketing strategy but Scarlets themselves have a pretty good commercial team in place and from what I have heard advance ticket sales have been very encouraging. TBH I don't think it would be a disaster for Barclay to play down in South Wales as the West Walians are one or two class players short in the pack from been a top two PRO12 and HC contenders.
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 21 Apr 2013, 7:58 pm

It would by no means be a disaster him going to the Scarlets, I just think a man of his talent and with his best years ahead of him would thrive in a top AP or French team.

Out of all the Welsh regions though the Scarlets would be my pick - they are fanatical about rugby there and won't be influenced as much by Cardiff football team being promoted and Swansea doing well as the blues and the ospreys will be

Put it this way - I'd much rather he went to the Scarlets than the French D2

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sun 21 Apr 2013, 8:28 pm

Leinster's result means that if we lose to Connacht we're away to Leinster. Whereas if we win at Connacht we're probably away to Leinster.
If we beat Leinster and Ulster lose their semi, who get to host the final?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Sun 21 Apr 2013, 8:30 pm

The top-placed team OK

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by furra_linee Sun 21 Apr 2013, 10:08 pm

@Schiz, Ian, GC, Cheers. love what you've done with the place!

To expand on the theme, even if he's on big money Barcs should stay. Scarlets, you don't really want him now do you. He won't come cheap, and he'll be away with the Scotland squad for half the season, simples.

Cannae beat a bit of Biffy Clyro also Cool , best thing to come out of Ayrshire since Mark Bennett.

furra_linee

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Sun 21 Apr 2013, 11:42 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:It would by no means be a disaster him going to the Scarlets, I just think a man of his talent and with his best years ahead of him would thrive in a top AP or French team.

Out of all the Welsh regions though the Scarlets would be my pick - they are fanatical about rugby there and won't be influenced as much by Cardiff football team being promoted and Swansea doing well as the blues and the ospreys will be

Put it this way - I'd much rather he went to the Scarlets than the French D2

Agree with everything you say mate

For my twopenneth I think when Barclay is on top of his game, then only Rennie is a better open-side in Europe and that includes Tips and Warbs
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon 22 Apr 2013, 12:00 am

Watched the highlights and just watched the players who stood out on Friday.

Niko. Wow. Pulled the strings and ran that game
Grant. Wow. In the loose was immense. Surely played himself onto the plane to Oz?
Shlong. Wow. Was like the shlong of years ago. Broke tackles going forward. Put in the tackles when defending. Did great work in kick chasing and was great at the breakdown. And he was offloading. Wtf!!!
Barclay. Wow. Showed the barcs of old. Out played tips who was by far the best osprey of the night.

Glasgow did everything Scotland lacked in the 6n's. hard at the breakdown. Offloading when tackled. Supporting players on hand for the offload.

I'm very jealous of this current Weegie outfit. Send some of that skill/passion/etc along the M8 please.
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 22 Apr 2013, 12:25 am

jimbopip wrote:Leinster's result means that if we lose to Connacht we're away to Leinster. Whereas if we win at Connacht we're probably away to Leinster.
In the words of NWA. You Muddahfukkah!

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Mon 22 Apr 2013, 9:54 am

Am I being thick (don't answer that). If Warriors beat Connacht and Leinster lose against Osprey's, won't that mean we (Glasgow) get a home semi-final.

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon 22 Apr 2013, 9:57 am

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:
Yet another Fifer (Ryan Grant also) who slipped under the MFL radar !

We always provide the best players man! thumbsup
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Mon 22 Apr 2013, 10:22 am

No Cake, you're absolutely right.

It's good (strangely) that this won't come down to points difference or chasing bonus points, etc.

All the boys have to do is go and win, and whatever happens, happens.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 22 Apr 2013, 10:55 am

cakeordeath wrote:Am I being thick (don't answer that). If Warriors beat Connacht and Leinster lose against Osprey's, won't that mean we (Glasgow) get a home semi-final.
Or if Leinster draw. Anything less than a win. But ANY win, even 6 5 would do us.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Mon 22 Apr 2013, 12:28 pm

Well let's hope the Ospreys can become a decent side again in 2 weeks time..!

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 22 Apr 2013, 1:25 pm

GLove39 wrote:Well let's hope the Ospreys can become a decent side again in 2 weeks time..!

Agreed - hopefully there will be a backlash from all those "world class" Ospreys after being done over by Glasgow. Sadly, the Lions announcement is scheduled for before the final round, so they'll probably be saving themselves.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tramptastic Mon 22 Apr 2013, 1:31 pm

Anyone else see Mckenzie and Godman have joined Newcastle btw? I see our Exile colony has moved from Sale even further North! A few years ago it was at Gloucester!

Tramptastic

Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 22 Apr 2013, 1:36 pm

What on earth do Newcastle want from Phil Godman?? He is not a Premiership fly half.

Lawson will provide decent cover at hooker, and MacKenzie is a decent enough athletic 5, albeit a little on the light side.

Of the three, MacKenzie is the better long term bet to provide value.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffineastbourne Mon 22 Apr 2013, 1:36 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
GLove39 wrote:Well let's hope the Ospreys can become a decent side again in 2 weeks time..!

Agreed - hopefully there will be a backlash from all those "world class" Ospreys after being done over by Glasgow. Sadly, the Lions announcement is scheduled for before the final round, so they'll probably be saving themselves.
Would those "world class" players be Eli Walker,Ashley Beck,Andrew Bishop and Hano Dirksen or the mishmash of scrummies that made up the Ospreys backline?

Taffineastbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat_Mustard Mon 22 Apr 2013, 2:14 pm

Fractured fibula for Weir Sad

http://www.scottishrugby.org/news/13/04/22/injury-update-duncan-weir

Oh well at least a lot of his recovery will be over the off season.

Pat_Mustard

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 22 Apr 2013, 2:34 pm

Taffineastbourne wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Would those "world class" players be Eli Walker,Ashley Beck,Andrew Bishop and Hano Dirksen or the mishmash of scrummies that made up the Ospreys backline?

No, I was referring to Adam Jones, Richard Hibbard, Ian Evans, Alan Wyn Jones, Justin Tipuric and Dan Biggar, all members of a team that came off second best at the weekend.

Hopefully these guys can get it together against Leinster, and up their performance.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tramptastic Mon 22 Apr 2013, 2:54 pm

Sad news about Weir Sad How long does everyone think he will be out for? Felt he would have been more reliable/useful than Jackson if the pack gets beaten back by Leinster (the most likely team we will face in the semis).

Tramptastic

Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 22 Apr 2013, 3:01 pm

That is bad news for Weir, and at a bad time for him in his career, just as he was getting on top at club and country level.

Fingers crossed for a smooth recovery.

For Glasgow I think this means Jackson from now on. Horne looks decent at 10, but his kicking just isn't good enough.

For Scotland I think this opens a door for Heathcote in the summer.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffineastbourne Mon 22 Apr 2013, 3:01 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
Taffineastbourne wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

No, I was referring to Adam Jones, Richard Hibbard, Ian Evans, Alan Wyn Jones, Justin Tipuric and Dan Biggar, all members of a team that came off second best at the weekend.

Hopefully these guys can get it together against Leinster, and up their performance.
Without a backline Welsh sides struggle.We don't do 8/9/10 man Rugby too well. Sad

Taffineastbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 22 Apr 2013, 3:11 pm

I knew Glasgow couldn't have actually beaten the Ospreys. I knew something had to be up.

I'm sure had you had your real team on the pitch Glasgow would have lost, just like earlier in the season.

Nevermind - the moral victory is all yours.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Sensible Mon 22 Apr 2013, 3:36 pm

Weir's injury confirmed as a fracture fibula. Glasgow haven't given any indication as to when he'll be back playing again.

Get well soon Meatball.

Captain_Sensible

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Mon 22 Apr 2013, 4:09 pm

Bummer for Wee Dunky. Get well soon Wee Man clap

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon 22 Apr 2013, 4:13 pm

I do hope he recovers soon. Looked a sare one.

I see a bit of Praise for the ruck inspector here. I'm slightly surprised. Ok he poached a good few lineouts from the O's. But their lineout became a shambles as soon as Hibbard went off.

If I were Connacht or worse Leinster or Ulster I would be looking at the fringes of the breakdown and attacking there at every oppertunity. Kellock has shipped 2 tries in that area in as many weeks.

Would the Warriors faithful not prefer to see a Swinson and Ryder combo?
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon 22 Apr 2013, 4:14 pm

Get well soon meatball

I know it sounds silly, but a broken leg is so much better that possible ligament or tendon damage to the ankle. Bones heal far quicker than soft tissue.
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Mon 22 Apr 2013, 4:14 pm

furra_linee wrote:@Schiz, Ian, GC, Cheers. love what you've done with the place!

To expand on the theme, even if he's on big money Barcs should stay. Scarlets, you don't really want him now do you. He won't come cheap, and he'll be away with the Scotland squad for half the season, simples.

Cannae beat a bit of Biffy Clyro also Cool , best thing to come out of Ayrshire since Mark Bennett.

furra,

I cannot claim much credit - really the Weegie diaspora - ASBO, GC, Jimbo and the MFL side fES and RDW, RuggerRadge (closet Weegie I think Shocked ) set the place up and keep it going. I am only here to ensure everyone else's mental health is vibrant ! Erm
Now to get them to play 'Bomb, Blast and Ruin' !!!!!! drumroll Fingers Crossed

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_philVIII Mon 22 Apr 2013, 4:16 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:I knew Glasgow couldn't have actually beaten the Ospreys. I knew something had to be up.

I'm sure had you had your real team on the pitch Glasgow would have lost, just like earlier in the season.

Despite the forward passes, which if called wouldn't have made much difference to the result Glasgow were good for the win and deserve a home play-off. Why come out with this unnecessary tripe? If the results were the other way around we wouldn't still be discussing it, I guess when you get one over on the welsh you have to drag it on a bit given the scarcity of such a result?

mikey_philVIII

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon 22 Apr 2013, 4:22 pm

furra_linee

Possibly one of the best rugby forum names I have ever seen btw.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Mon 22 Apr 2013, 4:26 pm

mikey_philVIII wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:I knew Glasgow couldn't have actually beaten the Ospreys. I knew something had to be up.

Despite the forward passes, which if called wouldn't have made much difference to the result Glasgow were good for the win and deserve a home play-off. Why come out with this unnecessary tripe? If the results were the other way around we wouldn't still be discussing it, I guess when you get one over on the welsh you have to drag it on a bit given the scarcity of such a result?

Had a bit of a lunchtime sesh eh ? The scarcity of one over The Welsh??? WTF have you been drinking. That is 3/4 v Ospreys and 4/4 v Dragons - admittedly 1/4 v Scarlets in the last 2 seasons. I make that 8/12 - really quite scarce eh Shocked Stop doggin school and do your sums like a good boy !

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Mon 22 Apr 2013, 4:31 pm

Confirmed Barclay is off to the Scarlets for 3 years Sad

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456789 Mon 22 Apr 2013, 4:34 pm

mikey_philVIII wrote:

Had a bit of a lunchtime sesh eh ? The scarcity of one over The Welsh??? WTF have you been drinking. That is 3/4 v Ospreys and 4/4 v Dragons - admittedly 1/4 v Scarlets in the last 2 seasons. I make that 8/12 - really quite scarce eh Shocked Stop doggin school and do your sums like a good boy !

I think he means all the Welsh teams above Glasgow in the table

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_philVIII Mon 22 Apr 2013, 4:34 pm

mikey_philVIII wrote:

Oh I see you conveniently left out Cardiff and the international games... Wasnt solely my point though. Crap response btw.

mikey_philVIII

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Mon 22 Apr 2013, 4:46 pm

Ok sorry - 3/4 v Cardiff which by my calculations make it 11/16 wins. Proves your point eh ? What has this (club forum) got to do with int games anyway ?

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_philVIII Mon 22 Apr 2013, 5:00 pm

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:Ok sorry - 3/4 v Cardiff which by my calculations make it 11/16 wins. Proves your point eh ? What has this (club forum) got to do with int games anyway ?

No, because I was taking into consideration all welsh versus scottish games. Because the tripe I pointed out is reflected across fans of both Glasgow, Edinburgh and Scotland when they play against the welsh. So I'll ask again why the need to post rubbish? The game is won, why don't you look forward.

mikey_philVIII

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon 22 Apr 2013, 5:00 pm

Barclay has sold his soul to the Devil! (well, they are both red)
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 22 Apr 2013, 5:21 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
jimbopip wrote:Leinster's result means that if we lose to Connacht we're away to Leinster. Whereas if we win at Connacht we're probably away to Leinster.
Oh, Oh what is occurrin'? Jenifer, why are you swearing at me? Or is it some Tarantinoesque in-joke I don't get? Mind you I don't get his films either. The most over rated pile of insubstantial fluff since, well Phil Godman.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperialbigdave Mon 22 Apr 2013, 5:23 pm

jimbopip wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Oh, Oh what is occurrin'? Jenifer, why are you swearing at me? Or is it some Tarantinoesque in-joke I don't get? Mind you I don't get his films either. The most over rated pile of insubstantial fluff since, well Phil Godman.

NWA= Kids hippity hoppity band.
Imperialbigdave
Imperialbigdave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next