The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs

+51
EST
mikey_philVIII
Captain_Sensible
pioden gorllewin
furra_linee
Dorothy_Mantooth
tigertattie
monty junior
Glas a du
sirBiggles
Shifty
Imperialbigdave
MacKnocked-on
Artful_Dodger
Taffineastbourne
BigTrevsbigmac
Tramptastic
LeinsterFan4life
MarcusHalberstram
doctornickolas
t1000advancedprototype
wales606
bsando
GLove39
Cari
TJ1
flyhalffactory
glamorganalun
Breadvan
Pat_Mustard
tatterd
mrzimmerman
cakeordeath
Manky-Flanker
IanBru
asoreleftshoulder
Notch
RuggerRadge2611
Jenifer McLadyboy
funnyExiledScot
VinceWLB
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
RDW
jimbopip
DrTreasure
LordDowlais
reallybored
George Carlin
maestegmafia
21st Century Schizoid Man
55 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs  - Page 2 Empty Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun 14 Apr 2013, 5:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Oh well after the disaster on Friday in Llanelli we need a huge performance from The Warriors against a tough team. Do Jackson and Pyrgos carry the can for Friday or does Toonie stick to his guns - how is that for a mixed metaphor ?

My team :-
Hogg
Maitland
DTH

Matawalu
Weir
Horne
Dunbar

Grant
MacArthur
Welsh

Swinson
Kellock
Strauss
Barclay
Wilson

Bench: Low, Hall, Harley, Slamont, Pyrgos, Reid, Ryder, Jackson

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs  - Page 2 Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs

Post by George Carlin Tue 16 Apr 2013, 3:55 pm

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:Think it goes on head2heads, GC? (Desparately looking around for conformation)
picard If it's head to heads we're fecked, as we've lost both to them this season.

If it's points difference then it's going to be interesting as we currently are 20 points to the good in comparison. Shocked
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs  - Page 2 Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 16 Apr 2013, 3:56 pm

George Carlin wrote:Does anyone know what would happen if Leinster and Glasgow finished level on points (which could well happen)?

Jaysis lads it's only a few posts up the page.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 16 Apr 2013, 3:57 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Rabbo Rules wrote:

3.5. If two or more Teams finish with the same number of league points, their placings will be determined by the following criteria in descending order:

• number of matches won;
• the difference between points for and points against;
• the number of tries scored;
• the most points scored;
• the difference between tries for and tries against;
• the fewest number of red cards received;
• the fewest number of yellow cards received.
2 x plain vanilla wins puts us on 76 points.

If you beat the Ospreys without a BP we just need 2 wins of any kind and you can't catch us.
Here you go.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 16 Apr 2013, 4:01 pm

We are a win ahead of you at the moment. So you are bollixt if you finish on the same points. Unless ... Hmm Let's see.

No. I can't come up with a way of us finishing with the same points and us losing a game.

If you win 2 and we win 1 we are behind you no matter what way the bonus points fall.

We win 2 and you need 2 BP wins to pass us. Even if we get no BPs.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Tue 16 Apr 2013, 4:05 pm

Too late.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 16 Apr 2013, 4:40 pm

I haven't quite figured this out yet, but somehow this must be all Dan Parks' fault!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 16 Apr 2013, 4:58 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Rabbo Rules wrote:

3.5. If two or more Teams finish with the same number of league points, their placings will be determined by the following criteria in descending order:

• number of matches won;

If you beat the Ospreys without a BP we just need 2 wins of any kind and you can't catch us.
Here you go.
Can't believe I missed a post on Rabo rules by Rabo Rules.

So we are slightly in the doodoo then.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Tue 16 Apr 2013, 5:14 pm

Yes as many predicted the 2 dropped BPs v Embra and Friday's disastrous performance have fecked us well and truly.

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Tue 16 Apr 2013, 5:17 pm

From The Evening Times :-

Ryan Grant says the heavy defeat to Scarlets has left the Warriors with their backs against the wall as they try to clinch a home PRO12 play-off.
Ryan told the Evening Times: "Our backs are against the wall but we are a good side and we are 100% determined to prove that the Scarlets game was just a bad day at the office.

"The Ospreys are the defending champions and they will be coming here determined to keep their own fine form going.

"But we know that with the extra stand going up we could have a new record crowd of 9,000 at Scotstoun for us.

"We realise that we need to produce a response. We have been very consistent over the second-half of the season and the Scarlets game has been the only time we dipped below the high standards we have set ourselves."

Warriors will host Ospreys and then head to Connacht for their final game of the regular season while leaders Ulster have ties away at Connacht and then at home to the Blues. Second-placed Leinster – who are just a point better off than Glasgow – will face Ospreys at the RDS on the final day of the regulation season, in a game both sides will have to win.

Ryan said: "We want to become the first Scottish team to win this title. That has always been the goal.

"The Heineken Cup was a big disappointment for us this season and we have been determined ever since we went out of it to take our challenge in the PRO12 all the way.

"There are two games left to play and we know that if we can win them both, we can hopefully still claim the home play-off semi-final we have not achieved before.

"The last time we lost to Scarlets we went to the Liberty Stadium and turned over Ospreys, so hopefully we can repeat that.

"It's up to us, we know what is required and we know we will have to dig deep, but at Scotstoun we fancy our chances against anyone with our fans behind us."

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 16 Apr 2013, 5:21 pm

Good man Ryan Grant. Hopefully Toonie will pick him to play this time.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Tue 16 Apr 2013, 5:45 pm

Is it true that Rolland is the referee ? What have we ever done to offend the Rabo Direct organisers FFS ?

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue 16 Apr 2013, 5:57 pm

Ciao Juve, sorry I haven't been too active in this post but a new term beckoned. Anyhoo...
Concerns, first 40 against Munster: their pack were very much on top. Apparently the same could be said for Friday against Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, Scotstoun, Friday 19 April, 19:35 hrs  - Page 2 3559488474
Positives When the pack withdrew the collective finger, Rhuaridh had a blinder against Munster, shame nothing happened at Llanelli. Still, it would suggest that if we sort out 1-8 then we can turn over the Hairsprays. Their pack are no soft touches, so here is my choice
1. Grant
2. Hall
3. The Mighty Coo, or Angela if not fit
4. Swinson
5.Ryder ( I love Big Al, but something is wrong with the front five and it isn't Swinson. Also, the battle between the second rows will go a long way to deciding the match)
6. Harley
7. Barclay
8. Strauss
I get the sense that Kellock and Wilson need a rest and they're unlikely to get one against the Hairsprays rather large forwards.
If we get parity, at least in the forwards then
9. Niko
10. Ruaridh
Back three pick themselves
centres, choose from;
Dunbar-Hornee
Hornee-Bennett
Dunbar-Bennett
Murchie- Dunbar
Morrison-Bennett, this last one could be played outside Wee Dunky. You can see Lineen having wet dreams about it.
It's a must win and I hope Toonie goes with what he believes is his most attacking, dangerous backs rather than most pragmatic. I think we'll see Dunbar and Hornee, but unless the pack come out and dominate from the word go then it could be pretty academic.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 16 Apr 2013, 5:58 pm

Clownshoes and Rolland - the Beavis and Butthead of the professional game.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 16 Apr 2013, 6:46 pm

George Carlin wrote:Clownshoes and Rolland - the Beavis and Butthead of the professional game.
Ah here. Rollers is god. ffs he even played scrum half for Leinster.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 16 Apr 2013, 6:47 pm

George Carlin wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
You can put any aul shyte you like in here wrote:

• number of matches won;

Here you go.
Can't believe I missed a post on Rabo rules by Rabo Rules.

So we are slightly in the doodoo then.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed 17 Apr 2013, 4:49 pm

From the Evening Times :-
Sean Maitland has tagged Glasgow's PRO12 match with Ospreys at Scotstoun on Friday as a must-win affair.
Last week's defeat to Scarlets has seen the Warriors slip out of the top two PRO12 berths that would guarantee a home semi-final place in the play-offs.

Next up are the Ospreys, who are the defending PRO12 champions and lie five points back behind Glasgow.

Sean told the Evening Times: "It doesn't matter what way you look at the Ospreys game, it is the biggest of the season.

"Basically, we blew it at Scarlets last time out, but the great thing for us is that we have home advantage to try and provide a response to that.

"You look at our last three home games at Scotstoun and we have turned over Ulster, Cardiff and Munster, and all with bonus points in the bag. So we can take huge confidence from that. A huge part of that is the support that we get from all the fans.

"Hopefully with the extra stand going up we will be on course for a new Scotstoun record gate on Friday.

"It is up to us to produce the performance that will deserve."

Sean says last Friday's flop at Parc y Scarlets was his most frustrating game in a Glasgow jersey.

"It was just a bad day at the office when nothing went right. Personally speaking, that is probably the least ball I have seen in a Glasgow jersey," said Sean.

"It was very frustrating but that has just made me even more hungry to get stuck in on Friday.

"You have to give credit to Scarlets, they had a game plan and they, unlike us, executed it to perfection. But that one is gone now.

"We have to channel all our focus on beating Ospreys and getting the play-off bid back on track.

"I think we saw for ourselves at Parc y Scarlets that if our pack gets on top then it just makes such a difference to the quality of ball we get in the backs.

"Ospreys have the best defensive record in the PRO12 so they are just a very solid unit. But at the same time we have no doubt that if we get quick ball we can punish any side in the league.

"However, the Ospreys pack is full of Welsh internationals with the likes of Adam Jones in the front row, Alun-Wyn Jones at lock and Justin Tipuric, who was outstanding in the Six Nations for Wales, at openside.

"So our pack know the challenge that awaits them and they are well up for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 17 Apr 2013, 5:36 pm

Sean says

, that is probably the least ball I have seen in a Glasgow jersey,"

if our pack gets on top then it just makes such a difference to the quality of ball we get in the backs.

we have no doubt that if we get quick ball we can punish any side in the league.

our pack know the challenge that awaits them and they are well up for it."[/quote]

Not pointing any fingers then!
So, if we outscrummage Adam Jones, outjump AWJ in the lineout, outforage Justin Tip in the loose, then the game is ours. Sounds like a cake
Who will give us more at the breakdown; Harley or Strauss? Who gives us more go forward: Wilson or Strauss? I think Barclay is guaranteed to start and then it is how do we secure quick ball? Harley-Strauss for my money.
Adam Jones was far too streetwise for Scotland at the Morningside Reading Room, aided and abetted by an appalling refereeing performance, but the Scottish front row were criminally culpable in their inability to adapt to the Welsh "gamesmanship". We need to be smarter on Friday, Angela, or Coo.
AWJ and Ianto Evans form a formidable 2nd row and I think Kellock will get the nod to "run the lineout". Let's hope he actually hits a few rucks as well Cos they will.
As an aside, Ianto Evans cut short his honeymoon to join Wales' summer tour of OZ. He then got fined for arriving late and then fined again for being "a shoite husband" Love it!
Friday can't come soon enough.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed 17 Apr 2013, 5:44 pm

Jimbo is it on Alba - i've not checked ?

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 17 Apr 2013, 5:46 pm

Agreed on Harley and Strauss, both need to start from the offset, as does Matawalu.

Mrs fES has invited a friend over for dinner, so I'm in danger of missing this one on Alba (is it really rude to sit and watch TV when you have a guest in the house?).

I think Teuchters has a good chance of hosting me for a couple of hours on Friday evening!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 17 Apr 2013, 5:47 pm

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:Jimbo is it on Alba - i've not checked ?

Yes it is

Yahoo

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 17 Apr 2013, 5:49 pm

Schiz, yes Hugh Dan the heedrum man will be working his magic on 143. I've set to record in case herself can't resist the lure of Weatherfield. However, tall son thought about the possibility of a home semi and said "You should go dad"
So if results go our way you never know.
Any idea when the team is announced?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Wed 17 Apr 2013, 6:34 pm

Jimbo - I can only assume the team is announced at around 11ish tomorrow, but you'd be forgiven for not being sure, as the announcement is hardly consistent.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed 17 Apr 2013, 6:46 pm

Team tomorrow dudes.

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed 17 Apr 2013, 7:02 pm

jimbopip wrote:Schiz, yes Hugh Dan the heedrum man will be working his magic on 143. I've set to record in case herself can't resist the lure of Weatherfield. However, tall son thought about the possibility of a home semi and said "You should go dad"
So if results go our way you never know.
Any idea when the team is announced?

Aye Jimbo and the ASBO fella was talking about a trip North too for a home semi - Friday past kinda spoiled that but a cheeky 5 pointer this week ????!!!!! Yes you never know. I don't like to pour cold water on things but I have a bad feeling about this game Erm I need some strong drink to fuel my mindless optimism most probably. Ale guinness cider
RedWine
WARRIORS - WHATEVER IT TAKES

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 17 Apr 2013, 7:44 pm

Yes, home semi would have been ideal - lets see what happens #whateverittakes

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu 18 Apr 2013, 7:36 am

What have they done to GlasgowWarriors.org? Each page takes a long weekend to load.

Can't get too gloomy about this weekend - we've beaten the Spreys in September and we can do it again.

All Toonie needs is to pick the correct team. Why can't he just do the reasonable thing and do exactly what we say on these boards? Headscratch
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Thu 18 Apr 2013, 8:41 am

GC,

maybe something to do with all the smiley photos of each player they have put on the site.

I really hope Tommy Seymour plays a part tomorrow night - before his injury he was on fire - believe he is even faster than Sean Maitland.

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu 18 Apr 2013, 9:26 am

Strong indications that Morrison will start at IC - perhaps that might have been the correct call against Scarlets (with the benefit of hindsight), but not so sure vs O's. feels like a big Toonie gamble to me

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 18 Apr 2013, 9:43 am

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:Strong indications that Morrison will start at IC - perhaps that might have been the correct call against Scarlets (with the benefit of hindsight), but not so sure vs O's. feels like a big Toonie gamble to me

Would you say he's a better player than Mark Bennett ASBO?

Big question for me is whether Alex Dunbar is fit. If he is he should start at 12. As direct as Morrison but just much faster and more dynamic. You could then have either Lamont or Bennett at 13, or possibly even DTH, with Seymour on the wing.

Agree that the Jackson/Horne axis would be a gamble after last weekend, but they are still the best footballing combinations Glasgow have in those positions, and if Matawalu starts and can break up the game, then I don't see a Morrison/Lamont centre combination working at all.

Glasgow need to remember what got them here in the first place, and not revert to conservative rugby.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu 18 Apr 2013, 9:48 am

fES, one's a 12, the other a 13 - no comparison! Whistle plus one has 2,473,892 league appearances, the other one has three spades and a bucket in his sandpit

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 18 Apr 2013, 9:54 am

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:fES, one's a 12, the other a 13 - no comparison! Whistle plus one has 2,473,892 league appearances, the other one has three spades and a bucket in his sandpit

I disagree. Mark Bennett played inside centre for the U12s this year, which constitutes 99% of his rugby playing career......

Selection is going to be interesting today. Make no mistake, picking Morrison would be a major panic move by Townsend, and a mistake.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by DrTreasure Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:10 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:fES, one's a 12, the other a 13 - no comparison! Whistle plus one has 2,473,892 league appearances, the other one has three spades and a bucket in his sandpit

I disagree. Mark Bennett played inside centre for the U12s this year, which constitutes 99% of his rugby playing career......

Selection is going to be interesting today. Make no mistake, picking Morrison would be a major panic move by Townsend, and a mistake.

I don't see it as a panic move or mistake. I assume dunbar may still be injured which will be a loss. Picking Horne at 12 after his last two games would be just as worrying. Morrison has his limitations but he offers something that could work with the right tactics. Him hitting a Niko flat pass in the 12 channel could give us good yards and he is solid in defence. You use him to get front foot and quick ball then Hogg coming into the backline like he does will have a bit more space to work with. It may be a bit of a gamble but in such a massive game and after last weeks debacle changes need to be made and the tactics need to be spot on. With Morrison playing for his professional career he could be a man possessed running at the ospreys which could be a real asset.

DrTreasure

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:12 pm

@GlasgowWarriors: Backs (v Ospreys): Stuart Hogg, Sean Maitland, Alex Dunbar, Graeme Morrison, Sean Lamont, Duncan Weir, Niko Matawalu
@GlasgowWarriors: Forwards (v Ospreys): Ryan Grant, Pat MacArthur, Moray Low, Tim Swinson, Al Kellock (C), Rob Harley, John Barclay, Josh Strauss
@GlasgowWarriors: Subs (v Ospreys): Hall, Ofa, Kalman, Ryder, Wilson, Pyrgos, Horne, DTH

Bludgeon over rapier in the backline

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by DrTreasure Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:14 pm

Happy with that team and delighted Dunbar is fit to play. Surprised about Lamont getting picked ahead of DTH. Pack fairly as predicted, think they need to have the captain starting at such a key time in the season.

DrTreasure

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:18 pm

I wish Glasgow all the very best. That is a dreadful team selection though.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:19 pm

Except for Matawalu over Pyrgos, you could argue it's a defensive Glasgow team selected.

Shame about the props though, the best scrummaging ones (Welsh and Cusack) are out and against probably the best scrum in the league it is a big blow.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by Manky-Flanker Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:25 pm

Not too thrilled about this selection. While its good to see Matawalu, Grant and Swinson all starting again, I think Morrison at 12 and Lamont at 11 is a mistake. DTH and Seymour are better threats to have on the wing than lamont, while Glasgows success so far in the league has largely been without Morrison. So why is this backline better for a vital run in match. Scratching my head abit Headscratch (must be the nits).

If Jackson has been dropped all together after that last match (Horne seems to be back-up for 10), I think Kellock is lucky to be selected at all let alone start. Increasingly worried about this upcoming match. Yikes

Anyone got a more positive spin on the team today?

Manky-Flanker

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:33 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:I wish Glasgow all the very best. That is a dreadful team selection though.

It could be a long night for Warriors fans tomorrow

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by DrTreasure Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:41 pm

I think it would be a bit naive to think that we will be able to play the same open, attacking gameplay that has worked in other matches this season. I expect the Ospreys defence to be similar in its organisation and style as the Scarlets which made easy work of us last week. Our defence will be just as critical as our attack and last week we couldn't breakdown the defence at all. Dunbar and Morrison will run lines and direct which will tie in the defence giving more room for Niko etc to exploit. Lamont on the wing is almost more conservative given what DTH can create out of nothing at key times. It may not be the most open, free flowing attacking game but it is the win that matters. We have to learn from last week where we were badly found out.

DrTreasure

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:45 pm

It seems to me that Glasgow have based this selection on one match, and forgotten what has happened across the rest of the season.

The Ospreys will be delighted to see Morrison and Lamont starting, I'm sure of it.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Manky-Flanker Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:50 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:It seems to me that Glasgow have based this selection on one match...

The cynical side of me worries that Glasgow have based this selection on sentimentality:

Gregor Townsend- “... it’s worth highlighting the inclusion of Graeme Morrison, who has been a tremendous servant for the club over the past 10 years.......It’s great for Graeme to line up alongside his good friend John Barclay, who we know will be playing what could be his final home game for the club on his 150th appearance”

Last edited by Manky-Flanker on Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Manky-Flanker

Back to top Go down

Post by mrzimmerman Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:52 pm

15 Richard Fussell
14 Tom Habberfield
13 Tom Isaacs
12 Jonathan Spratt
11 Ben John
10 Dan Biggar
9 Kahn Fotuali'i
1 Duncan Jones
2 Richard Hibbard
3 Adam Jones
4 Alun Wyn Jones (Capt)
5 Ian Evans
6 James King
7 Justin Tipuric
8 Joe Bearman

REPLACEMENTS

16 Scott Baldwin
17 Marc Thomas
18 Cai Griffiths
19 Jonathan Thomas
20 Sam Lewis
21 Rhys Webb
22 Matthew Morgan
23 Ross Jones

Ospreys team. Injuries to Bevington and Beck are a blow but over the moon to see KF back at scrum half!

mrzimmerman

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:54 pm

So come on then people lets have your predictions, I am going for an Ospreys win, lets say, 25-15 to the O's. Yahoo

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by DrTreasure Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:55 pm

21-15 to Glasgow. Three converted tries by Morrison who will cry and embrace Barclay after each one.

DrTreasure

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:58 pm

DrTreasure wrote:21-15 to Glasgow. Three converted tries by Morrison who will cry and embrace Barclay after each one.

Where are you going to get you other 4 points from ? Laugh

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by mrzimmerman Thu 18 Apr 2013, 1:07 pm

24 - 21 to the Ospreys

mrzimmerman

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Thu 18 Apr 2013, 1:15 pm

Looking at that Osprey's team I think we could be stuffed. Tight 5 will be too strong for Glasgow.

I say Osprey's by 10 Sad

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 18 Apr 2013, 1:17 pm

I think Glasgow will lose, but within 7 points.

I think the team selection points to the wrong strategy. I don't think a slow and stodgy arm wrestle is the way to beat this Ospreys side. That is a serious pack they're bringing, at least half of whom will likely tour with the Lions.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by tatterd Thu 18 Apr 2013, 1:28 pm

11-15 looks a bit schitt for the O's

tatterd

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Thu 18 Apr 2013, 1:37 pm

26-11 to Glasgow, and yes, I've been sniffing the Prit Stick again.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next