The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zane Kirchner signs for Leinster

+27
SecretFly
MDB
profitius
Hound of Harrow
Feckless Rogue
asoreleftshoulder
Don Alfonso
thebluesmancometh
pete (buachaill on eirne)
Gibson
red_stag
Intotouch
debaters1
rodders
Artful_Dodger
Hookisms and Hyperbole
LeinsterFan4life
Notch
Biltong
fa0019
GunsGerms
Standulstermen
Jenifer McLadyboy
Golden
LondonTiger
Mickado
UlstermaninGlasgow
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Zane Kirchner signs for Leinster - Page 4 Empty Zane Kirchner signs for Leinster

Post by UlstermaninGlasgow Mon 22 Apr 2013, 10:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Currently being reported on twitter by multiple sources that Zane Kirchner of the Bulls has signed for Leinster. So that's the SA rumour that was kicking around. What do you think guys? A good enough replacement for the Iceman?
UlstermaninGlasgow
UlstermaninGlasgow

Back to top Go down

Zane Kirchner signs for Leinster - Page 4 Empty Re: Zane Kirchner signs for Leinster

Post by SecretFly Thu 25 Apr 2013, 1:38 pm

Wants in? Or we should take him off the team that don't want him and he doesn't want them but they want to make him play out his contract anyway????

You think it wise for Leinster to be getting involved in a 'Global' war of that kind right now? Maybe it'd be best to keep our head down for a while as we sort out our own hassles. And there'll be a few through the summer and next season!

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Zane Kirchner signs for Leinster - Page 4 Empty Re: Zane Kirchner signs for Leinster

Post by GunsGerms Thu 25 Apr 2013, 1:45 pm

No he doesnt he wants to play in France and make loads of money like Drew Mitchell and Matt Git.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Thu 25 Apr 2013, 1:59 pm

Sort out out own hassles?

I would say recruitment is one of our hassles. And surely this would sort it. Of course money is the issue, but sure, maybe Bono will give us a few bob or something, be grand like.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Thu 25 Apr 2013, 2:20 pm

Mickado wrote:Digby Ioane wants in at Leinster. Discuss...

heart

pete (buachaill on eirne)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Thu 25 Apr 2013, 2:25 pm

music
What a life it would beeeeeeeee
You could come to mine for teaaaaaaaaa
I’ll pick you up at half past threeeeee
We’ll have lasan-yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
music

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Sat 27 Apr 2013, 7:06 am

Is that lass Enya still singing?

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu 12 Dec 2013, 4:17 pm

Biltong wrote: Yahoo

erm....... Good luck Leinster, hope you got plenty of soft landing strips for Old Zessna, err I mean Zane

GunsGerms wrote:Oh noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! He is no good. Why does Leinster insist in signing useless South Africans?

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:Give it 6 months and Biltong will be on wondering how we got him to play so well. Smile

I think he could turn out to be a good signing for us. As bluesman said, he is good enough to play 77 tests for the Bokke, and will be here all year. (Presuming we can get an early release for him and keep him out of the SA team)

I will come back and slag off the naysayers after round 4 of next year's HC

Consider yourselves slagged off.

I said he would be liberated in Leinster. Free him from all that "kick it up in the air and run after it" stuff

Early days yet. But I'm happy so far.

Pity we didn't get him earlier though.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 12 Dec 2013, 5:11 pm

Leave it to Leinster to add another strike-force attack player to the SA world cup cause.

I hope they pay us for retraining him!

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Thu 12 Dec 2013, 7:07 pm

I think after dealing with Sykes and CJ 'my toe hurts' VDL we were due a second decent SA player after Strauss (or O'Strauss as he is now known).

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Fri 13 Dec 2013, 6:48 am

I only hope he goes the way of Rocky Elsom (no not HC winner! I mean he fades into nothingness the moment he tries to return to his home country).

La Roux is still better any way so meh

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 13 Dec 2013, 9:16 am

Fair play Jen, he looks a good'un alright!
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Fri 13 Dec 2013, 9:25 am

yappysnap wrote:I only hope he goes the way of Rocky Elsom (no not HC winner! I mean he fades into nothingness the moment he tries to return to his home country).

La Roux is still better any way so meh

Would that be the Rocky Elsom who went home to captain the Wallabies?

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 13 Dec 2013, 12:26 pm

Have to admit I didn't recognise him when he cut his dreadlocks off soon after arriving. Saw him playing a game after he did the deed and looking sharp and I said to myself "Who the f**k is that? An academy guy?? He's bloody good!"

Then I realised....

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Fri 13 Dec 2013, 12:29 pm

SecretFly wrote:Have to admit I didn't recognise him when he cut his dreadlocks off soon after arriving.  Saw him playing a game after he did the deed and looking sharp and I said to myself "Who the f**k is that?  An academy guy??  He's bloody good!"

Then I realised....

He looks a lot like academy player Adam Byrne without the dreads in fairness.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 13 Dec 2013, 12:33 pm

New team. New playing style. New haircut. He has a new baby too.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri 13 Dec 2013, 12:34 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Consider yourselves slagged off.

I said he would be liberated in Leinster. Free him from all that "kick it up in the air and run after it" stuff

Early days yet. But I'm happy so far.

Pity we didn't get him earlier though.

So a SH (southern hemisphere) player has to come to the NH to play SH style rugby.  Erm 
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 13 Dec 2013, 12:41 pm

I can hear the call developing.....  in honour of our Great SH giant who left us last year:  Zane-Ah! Zane-Ah! Zane-Ah!  Yahoo 

Hold on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't lose the run of yourself, Fly! He's got a LOT more provng to do before he gets to Nacewa's lofty heights.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Fri 13 Dec 2013, 2:36 pm

Leinster is more southern hemisphere than the south pole.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4