The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny Garcia and the Mayweather stakes

+16
jimdig
AlexHuckerby
Lumbering_Jack
tunes666
hampo17
davidemore
Valero's Conscience
TRUSSMAN66
azania
TopHat24/7
owen10ozzy
School Project
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
manos de piedra
TheMackemMawler
Seanusarrilius
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Danny Garcia and the Mayweather stakes - Page 2 Empty Danny Garcia and the Mayweather stakes

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 29 Apr 2013, 3:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Danny Garcia is making noise like he is going to move to 147 soon. Hopefully, he won't use this as an excuse to duck Matthysse, should he flatten Peterson, but if he doesn't, is this a sign of Goldenboy building and undefeated fighter of PR decent for a May 5th 2014 fight with Floyd. Now, we know a style like Garcia's is a meal for May. Too open, and swings wide punches that open him up too much. But he is very entertaining in the ring, and the pre-fight banter between Angel Garcia and Mayweather's dad would be apocolyptic.

Garcia is undefeated too. Young lion and blah blah blah.

Garcia v Mayweather next year. I can see it happening.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Danny Garcia and the Mayweather stakes - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Garcia and the Mayweather stakes

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue 30 Apr 2013, 1:51 pm

Too much is made of weight. I can lose 2lb after a big poo.

I've been slapped around in sparring by 10st kids, and have slapped around 14st cruisers. Talent will see you through.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Danny Garcia and the Mayweather stakes - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Garcia and the Mayweather stakes

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 30 Apr 2013, 1:52 pm

Too simplistic..............If Maxim was a 160 pounder I doubt Robbo would have lost.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond in the rough Tue 30 Apr 2013, 3:11 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:Too much is made of weight. I can lose 2lb after a big poo.

I've been slapped around in sparring by 10st kids, and have slapped around 14st cruisers. Talent will see you through.

Agree but when it comes to world level no ww is beating a heavyweight audly Harrison would even beat mayweather so size does eventually come into it

Diamond in the rough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2