The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerry The King Lawler cleared by doctors, returning to the ring

+5
Dolphin Ziggler
Dr Gregory House MD
kingraf
Crimey
VDT
9 posters

Go down

Jerry The King Lawler cleared by doctors, returning to the ring Empty Jerry The King Lawler cleared by doctors, returning to the ring

Post by VDT Thu May 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Jerry The King Lawler (63) has been cleared by doctors and will make his first official match appearance since his heart attack when he teams with fellow WWE Hall of Famer Dory Funk Jr. (72) on Saturday, May 25 at the !Bang! TV studio in (Central Florida) Ocala.

Good for Jerry on his miraculous recovery but does he really need risk everything and wrestle again? The guy struggling to commentate coherently at the moment so god knows what another bump to the head will do!

Plus what kind of match can a 63 and 72 year old put on! High flying i'm guessing!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Jerry The King Lawler cleared by doctors, returning to the ring Empty Re: Jerry The King Lawler cleared by doctors, returning to the ring

Post by Crimey Thu May 09, 2013 1:35 pm

It is odd, you wouldn't have thought he needed the money.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jerry The King Lawler cleared by doctors, returning to the ring Empty Re: Jerry The King Lawler cleared by doctors, returning to the ring

Post by kingraf Thu May 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Whenever Jerry has had a title shot in the last few years, he has put together a match of appropriate standard.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu May 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Surprised to here its in Florida, but I'm sure there's still a demand for Lawler and Funk in Memphis and Texas whatever their age

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu May 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Lawler and Funk vs Hogan and Flair in a whoever dies first wins match.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Thu May 09, 2013 3:41 pm

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:Lawler and Funk vs Hogan and Flair in a whoever dies first wins match.

Well Funk and flair would be blading after 5 mins so my money on Hogan or Lawler

Book It Now!

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu May 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Bret Hart would still rate it 3/10

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu May 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Can just put him as a 1 match a month jobber and remove him from commentary?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri May 10, 2013 3:20 am

I was watching the abomination that was RAW on Monday and my immediate thought was "what can make this show better??? Ahhh that's it, a Jerry Lawler comeback!!!"

Needless to say I'm delighted by this latest info

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down