The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribute to Broner: the least likeable fighters in history

+25
jimdig
BallchinianMuffwig
Strongback
seanmichaels
BlakkMamba
TRUSSMAN66
Small Time
davidemore
John Bloody Wayne
DynamiteChris
sparxz
compelling and rich
mobilemaster8
Mr Bounce
bhb001
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Pedro147
kingraf
TopHat24/7
bellchees
Valero's Conscience
Rowley
huw
Steffan
Seanusarrilius
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tribute to Broner: the least likeable fighters in history  - Page 2 Empty Tribute to Broner: the least likeable fighters in history

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, who have been the most unlikeable characters in the history of the sport?

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Broner: the least likeable fighters in history  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tribute to Broner: the least likeable fighters in history

Post by compelling and rich Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:44 am

Strongback wrote:Haye......no brainer

All SugarRayClayJonesJr did was protest against Britain attacking counties in the Middle East because George Bush told his poodle Tony Blair that they had to get that man who "Tried to kill my daddy".
he also gleefully claimed there was going to be more 9/11 attacks and that those who died deserved to, also joined in protests that called British solders "baby killers" and "murderers"

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Broner: the least likeable fighters in history  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tribute to Broner: the least likeable fighters in history

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:46 pm

compelling and rich wrote:

All SugarRayClayJonesJr did was protest against Britain attacking counties in the Middle East because George Bush told his poodle Tony Blair that they had to get that man who "Tried to kill my daddy".
he also gleefully claimed there was going to be more 9/11 attacks and that those who died deserved to, also joined in protests that called British solders "baby killers" and "murderers"

And if he finds it so abhorrent why doesn't he f off to [any]istan and make do with goat sh1t for a pillow? Usual leftie tripe from strongback.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:58 pm

mad

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:34 pm

seanmichaels wrote:And if he finds it so abhorrent why doesn't he f off to [any]istan and make do with goat sh1t for a pillow? Usual leftie tripe from strongback.
Probably because the majority of normal people in the [any]istans dont all hold his religious or fanatical views?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:49 pm

Steffan wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:And if he finds it so abhorrent why doesn't he f off to [any]istan and make do with goat sh1t for a pillow? Usual leftie tripe from strongback.
Probably because the majority of normal people in the [any]istans dont all hold his religious or fanatical views?

Closer match than here son.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:16 am

Sonny Liston a man who put the fear of god in workers on strike  by beating them, not a nice man.
Livingstone Bramble,ridiculed handicapped kids who Boom Boom Mancini was speaking too, despicable.Mancini vowed to knock him out but lost.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:

And if he finds it so abhorrent why doesn't he f off to [any]istan and make do with goat sh1t for a pillow? Usual leftie tripe from strongback.

EDL, BNP, UKIP what's your poison these days?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:33 am

Wow, this one has the potential to end well doesn't it?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:39 am

Where's AZ when you need him to calm things down?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:43 am

He would calm this one down in much the way petrol calms down a forest fire.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:06 am

Strongback wrote:EDL, BNP, UKIP what's your poison these days?
Or prehaps he is like Duty and a member of them all

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:24 am

Derry matthews and paul smiths comments on twitter are fairly dispicable. I had cheered them on previously but now am quite happy to see them lose going forward.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:52 am

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/q71/s720x720/994801_576331809056519_411879236_n.jpg

How can you dislike that face?

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:53 am

OK I DON'T KNOW HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE LEAVE ME ALON YOU Frak BULLIES

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:54 am

Jbw you never cease to amusr :-)

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:21 am

superflyweight wrote:Where's AZ when you need him to calm things down?  

Booted off by accident.........and doesn't know he's re-instated..

Az is called Peter.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:24 am

spencerclarke wrote:Derry matthews and paul smiths comments on twitter are fairly dispicable. I had cheered them on previously but now am quite happy to see them lose going forward.

What did they say?

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:30 am

Just tried to read his twitter (Matthews), had to stop after 3 comments, the appalling English was driving me mad.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Strongback wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

EDL, BNP, UKIP what's your poison these days?

I don't have political affiliation, a bit like Martin Bell, although I'm not really bothered about anything unless it is on my own doorstep so not really like him after all. I don't wear cream suits either......

That said, I believe there are far more Muslims in this country with borderline extreme views than we are led to believe. Sometimes you just have to accept it is a case of square pegs and round holes and get rid.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2