The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII

+13
Gregers
nadeem2099
cherriesfna
Fan Gilhaus
Russell_Elmo
Trebs
GSC
Good Golly I'm Olly
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
FIFA Diva
Bull
Fernando
Marky
17 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

[solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII Empty Euro Division Homepage LXII

Post by GSC Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:27 am

GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

[solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII Empty Re: [solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII

Post by Marky Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:28 am

Hi guys.

Marky

Back to top Go down

[solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII Empty Re: [solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII

Post by Fernando Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:29 am

Morning [solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:30 am

Since Trebs is away, and Olly lives in the 1920s, everyone aside from Marky will prob need to send tactics to me.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:30 am

Viva - if we'd have PMed each other answers, I'd never have said elephant, cos it cost me the win Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:31 am

Yeah same here Viva, since ive only just got it im waiting to see as i play through it if it will e
beat my favorite PS3 game of all time which is Red Dead Redemption, i guess we will see but so far im enjoying it as much as Red Dead!

at the Mo i say its defo better than Uncharted.. dont get me wrong i like Uncharted a lot but i feel this has a much more serious tone to it and its the first time ive seen grey and black actually look stunning in a game!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:31 am

Mic check one two.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:33 am

I like my games to have action - FIFA, NHL, F1, COD, XCOM, Dungeon Siege, Skyrim. The only game that might have even a slight non-action element is Assassin's Creed, but I can put up with the Tomb Raider-esque sections of the game for the action parts and the history of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:34 am

I didn't even know I was playing you until you said that GSC Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:41 am

Thats because I did a Steven Gerrard and had a change of mind and switched from Elephant to lion.

Uncharted is one of the best games you can't deny that but Last Of Us is just amazing like bull said with the serious tone and more realism in the game that edges it in its favour.

Next game I'm waiting for is gta 5.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:42 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:I like my games to have action - FIFA, NHL, F1, COD, XCOM, Dungeon Siege, Skyrim. The only game that might have even a slight non-action element is Assassin's Creed, but I can put up with the Tomb Raider-esque sections of the game for the action parts and the history of it.

If you like Tomb Raider then you would like Uncharted no?

I prefer mine with a compelling  story, emotionally attachable characters etc.

Yeah i like action to but depends on what they are though prefer story so: MGS,ME,UN,TLOU,RDR,BAA,BAC,La Noire etc.

See i love Assassins creed  but i was majorly disappointed with 3 not only was it was first pre-ordered game but never lived up to the hype and i feel thats where the AC series went from Day-1 buys to Oh ill get it later for me(so with 4 i will get it around Xmas when its cheap as i would prefer to buy a game at full price such as GTA,MGS,WatchDogs etc)#

We have the same likes Viva as the next thing im waiting for is GTA as well!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:43 am

Bull wrote:Yeah same here Viva, since ive only just got it im waiting to see as i play through it if it will e
beat my favorite PS3 game of all time which is Red Dead Redemption, i guess we will see but so far im enjoying it as much as Red Dead!

at the Mo i say its defo better than Uncharted.. dont get me wrong i like Uncharted a lot but i feel this has a much more serious tone to it and its the first time ive seen grey and black actually look stunning in a game!
If I finish Borderlands 2 in time ill get it. With GTAV due & the PS4 im in limbo as what to do. I really want Battlefield 4 on PS4 too, 62 man multiplayer ripping down skyscrapers is just far too tempting.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:45 am

Im not big on First person shooters tbh but BF4 looks much better than COD.

Im getting the PS4 in two years time as always wait for things to pill up and there's no point switching right now for me considering GTA has not even be announced on the new consoles so ill be sticking with the 3.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:45 am

If you get it we get on it Online, me you and Viva!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:46 am

Bull, I hate Tomb Raider, and all games with 'longevity'. Skyrim is different because you can make it take ages, or rush it through.

I hated La Noire as a consequence. Beautifully done, but I can't / won't concentrate that closely to what people are saying. I'm a skip-the-cut-scenes kind of guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:48 am

Skip the cutscene!!! what! never skip a cutscene thats a crime in the gamers handbook azzy!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:49 am

I guess we do Bull, I hope the new gta is harder to complete than the previous one as I found that less challenging than the old ones.

Me too initially I was going to stick with ps3 for a year but the price of the ps4 is really tempting. I haven't really read much on it, how many games will it have, will GTA or fifa actually make a difference on os4 or is it just a cropped version to fit on ps4. Do we have to play online?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:53 am

I'm not remotely tempted by either for at least a year to be honest
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:53 am

The cut scenes are part of the experience of the game, the build up oh azzy I think you shouldn't play if you are going to skip them.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:54 am

No you can play offline if you want, nothing on GTA yet if its going over to new gen or not, it has 3 launched games that are exclusives: Drive club,Knack and Killzone and the other games such as fifa etc and also i think a few Indie developed titles

Agree on GTA, i never bought 4 instead i got the Liberty city one which was not bad but i felt 4 took away all the fun stuff like cheats, planes , BMX's(i never used them and hated them but you get what i mean) being able to buy your home actually having a garage etc.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:55 am

GSC wrote:I'm not remotely tempted by either for at least a year to be honest

Yeah pretty much the same, i know ill get the 4 but it wont be till a long time im just happy with my current system tbh.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:56 am

Depends on the game. Cut scenes aren't really necessary for a game not heavily story driven.

I used to skip every GTA cutscene.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:57 am

I have never skipped a cut scene in all my time of playing lol, oh btw azzy if you skip cut scenes dont get MGS lol there cutscenes are like 50 minute long monologue which i love lol and way too important to the whole plot.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 12:04 pm

Don't worry, I'll never get MGS Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 05 Jul 2013, 12:05 pm

Me neither tbf
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 05 Jul 2013, 12:08 pm

I meant do we have to pay online for ps4? If they can match thier online like the xbox then it'll be worth it.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri 05 Jul 2013, 12:09 pm

viva wrote:Me too initially I was going to stick with ps3 for a year but the price of the ps4 is really tempting. I haven't really read much on it, how many games will it have, will GTA or fifa actually make a difference on os4 or is it just a cropped version to fit on ps4. Do we have to play online?
FIFA14 on PS4 is working off a new game engine. Fotgot its name but im pretty sure it is different to PS3.

Thats my whole problem. GTAV due september im going to be playing that for a while, so should I really bother buying the PS4 in Nov? as Viva said, the price is too tempting. Killzone, Battlefield will sort me out till more games are launched.
Im currently so annoyed with FIFA I may not bother with the next one. Too many aspects of FUT have annoyed me lately from pace abusers, the update doing f all & damn pricefixers.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 12:14 pm

XBOX ONE = £429

Extra controller = £35ish
Other extras like chargers, headsets etc = £50ish
FIFA 14, RYSE, HALO, TITANFALL, MINECRAFT, NHL 14, KINECT SPORTS RIVALS = £340ish

Total outlay = £854

Just as well my inheritance money will be with me by then Laugh

Not to mention, my 60" TV that's getting ordered. My £2k outlay this Christmas is going to be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet [solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII 3559488474

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 05 Jul 2013, 12:16 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:FIFA14 on PS4 is working off a new game engine. Forgot its name but im pretty sure it is different to PS3.
You mean ignite?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri 05 Jul 2013, 12:18 pm

Viva wrote:I meant do we have to pay online for ps4? If they can match thier online like the xbox then it'll be worth it.
I think we do now now. I think you will need a PS Plus subscription to play certain games online multiplayer. This is the bit im not 100% on, I read a while ago what games wont be up to Sony. They are going to leave it up to the developers i.e Infinity Ward and Treyarch for CoD Ghosts, EA Sports for FIFA & so on if it will be PS Plus Sub only or open.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri 05 Jul 2013, 12:19 pm

Fernando wrote:
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:FIFA14 on PS4 is working off a new game engine. Forgot its name but im pretty sure it is different to PS3.
You mean ignite?
Thats it Nando! Do you know if its only next gen consoles which will use the Ignite engine?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 12:22 pm

Any word on the Steam console btw? With their price point, they could walk the console wars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 05 Jul 2013, 12:25 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
Fernando wrote:
You mean ignite?
Thats it Nando! Do you know if its only next gen consoles which will use the Ignite engine?
I believe it's Next Gen exclusive

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 05 Jul 2013, 12:34 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:I meant do we have to pay online for ps4? If they can match thier online like the xbox then it'll be worth it.

Yes you have to pay for online but it will be cheaper than Xbox live, some games you will be able to play with out paying such as DCUO,Warframe,Planetside 2 and other games that will be up to the developers.

We have a new interface which will allow you to use cross party chat!

as for the ignite engine im sure it will be on both versions they wont use the crap one for one and a new one for the other

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri 05 Jul 2013, 12:49 pm

Bull wrote:as for the ignite engine im sure it will be on both versions they wont use the crap one for one and a new one for the other
Course they will, this is £A $ports we're talking about Bull, they like taking our money, giving us cr@p & generally not caring one bit about their customers!

During TOTS I pulled Cavani but he wasnt TOTS. There was a sticky thread on the FUT forum & on twitter acknowledging the glitch & said to hold onto the cards & they would be changed in a few days. Im still waiting!

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 05 Jul 2013, 1:04 pm

yeah im not a fan of EA as well ZZZ, cant stand them same goes for Activison copy and paste most unimportant new features of all time (arm hair details), i feel bad that Bioware are under EA tbh lol

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri 05 Jul 2013, 1:14 pm

Bull wrote:i feel bad that Bioware are under EA tbh lol
Westwood Studios who used to do Command & Conquer were ruined by EA. The Last C&C game was so bad I dont think I could poop a bigger pile of poop out by backside.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:01 pm

quiet much

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:14 pm

gays
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:15 pm

Drag Queer

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:15 pm

Olly play mafia you doughnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:26 pm

Bull/Viva, you got Blops2?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:26 pm

i have blops but not blops 2

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:29 pm

Nah I stopped playing after MW3 same crap repeated all over again.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:31 pm

Any good on Zombies Bull?
Can you do 3v3 on FIFA??
We need a game to play together as PS3 Fweinds & terrorise others with our mad skillz

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:33 pm

im not great lol, not a fan of cod so i will say nope not too good a zombies lol

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:34 pm

I'm not a fan of zombie games, so the zombie modes on COD are a total waste for me and I resent the developers spending any time on it whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:52 pm

We had some good games azzy on fifa you never beat me unfortunately.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:54 pm

#DelPoForWimbledon Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:55 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:We had some good games azzy on fifa you never beat me unfortunately.
That was, what, FIFA 09? Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next