The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII

+13
Gregers
nadeem2099
cherriesfna
Fan Gilhaus
Russell_Elmo
Trebs
GSC
Good Golly I'm Olly
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
FIFA Diva
Bull
Fernando
Marky
17 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

[solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII - Page 11 Empty Euro Division Homepage LXII

Post by GSC Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:27 am

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Season 3 Starts this week
Tactics due by 11.59 on Friday 14th June

Teams in the Premier League, PM tactics to 6 fingered tractor boy and Trebs, send votes to GSC and Soddy
Teams in the Championship, PM tactics to GSC and Soddy , send votes to 6 fingered tractor boy and Trebs

The Qatar Foundation Premier League

Deportivo la Chorizo - Gregers
Il Azzurini FC - Afro
Atalanta Falcons - Sodhat
Dos Cervezas por favor - Marky
Spanish Bank FC - GSC

Moleicester City - Nando

The Hero Championship

Bratwurst Mannschaft - 6 fingered tractor boy
UC Supremazia - Russ
FC ElphickForJustice - Cherries
FC Respek your Elders - Azzy
FC Brust Sauger - Fan

VFL Bassender Steigen - Treble
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

[solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII - Page 11 Empty Re: [solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:03 am

He was famous, that's how. MJ, OJ, if your initials end in J, you're innocent.

Back to top Go down

[solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII - Page 11 Empty Re: [solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:04 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:I once smashed a bottle of wine over Brian Harvey's head. It was empty though. He then punched me so hard I span around before he hit me again. His minders then got him in the car before I could retaliate. I was so proper drunk though, I probably would have punched myself when aiming for him boxing

We could play the Twins game - Natalie or Nicole Appleton? Which one of the Fun House girls? Mary-Kate or Ashley Olson? I think that's their names anyway Laugh

Why isn't that story in The Sun?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:08 am

Soddy wrote:Unrelated note, but I was reading about the OJ Simpson trial this morning. How did he get off? I get the "reasonable doubt" thing, but from what I read there was almost none...
Johnny Cochran thats how.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:08 am

Zidane its too hot already anymore an we'll be melting.

You know who makes me laugh the black guy from s club 7, when he left the band he tried to make a career in rapping and a bad boy image. You can't expect to be taken serious when you wore bright blue tight chinos an danced to reach for the stars at least the other two embraced the fun boy lifestyle after their careers. Sodhat you could be a lookalike for the blonde guy in s club.

Azzy please me and you have to go out an wreck stuff I think you could match my stupidness on a night out.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:09 am

It was December 2000, that's why. I only know this because my mates told me what happened, as did my 'responsible lecturer' at uni. Apparently I ruined our Christmas Ball Laugh

Although in my defence, he apparently mimed one song, then said on the mic 'oi oi you lot, you're all as ugly as f***, especially that big t*** over there with the bottles of wine, yeah you', right before I smashed one of them on him. Word of advice, don't ever get me drunk, I will end up fighting someone, and for far less than that Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:10 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Sodhat you could be a lookalike for the blonde guy in s club.

Azzy please me and you have to go out an wreck stuff I think you could match my stupidness on a night out.
Jon from S Club is a woolly woofter kiss 

If we can make it happen, that would be ace. Sadly the wife keeps me on a tight leash, so unless she chucks me out, chances of me getting out anywhere are pretty slim Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:13 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Zidane its too hot already anymore an we'll be melting.

You know who makes me laugh the black guy from s club 7, when he left the band he tried to make a career in rapping and  a bad boy image.  You can't expect to be taken serious when you wore bright blue tight chinos an danced to reach for the stars at least the other two embraced the fun boy lifestyle after their careers.  Sodhat you could be a lookalike for the blonde guy in s club.

I don't look like him at all, he's far too pretty. I'm more 2008 Alex Turner before he got stylish.

What did the S stand for in S Club? And why did they create their own youth system to bring through terrible replacements?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:14 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:Sodhat you could be a lookalike for the blonde guy in s club.

Jon from S Club is a woolly woofter kiss 

If we can make it happen, that would be ace. Sadly the wife keeps me on a tight leash, so unless she chucks me out, chances of me getting out anywhere are pretty slim Sad 

Kinky

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:15 am

Viva wrote:Zidane its too hot already anymore an we'll be melting.

You know who makes me laugh the black guy from s club 7,
Nah, needs to be hotter.
Bradley!! Didnt he get done for cannabis possession? #BadBoy

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:16 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:It was December 2000, that's why. I only know this because my mates told me what happened, as did my 'responsible lecturer' at uni. Apparently I ruined our Christmas Ball Laugh

Although in my defence, he apparently mimed one song, then said on the mic 'oi oi you lot, you're all as ugly as f***, especially that big t*** over there with the bottles of wine, yeah you', right before I smashed one of them on him. Word of advice, don't ever get me drunk, I will end up fighting someone, and for far less than that Wink

I am on a run of being chucked out of clubs for being excessively drunk. I don't ever cause trouble though, I just stumble around or dance until I get collared.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:24 am

There was a guy at uni called Phil, who to distinguish between other Phils we knew we called 'Matt Matt Phil' because we knew him through two Matts. After he broke a girl's heart who I fancied (and later nobbed), I went out 7 nights a week, getting drunk in clubs and trying to start fights with 'T*** T*** Phil'. The one time I got him to bite, I wrestled us both down some stairs, stomped on his nuts, and the bouncer pulled me up and said 'nice finish', chucked TT Phil out and let me carry on [solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII - Page 11 3559488474

That was an intense three months.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:30 am

I've never even had a fight before. The only time anyone has punched me was my friend outside the geography room by accident. He was trying to fake punch me and connected and then he ran off.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:34 am

Haha, plenty of that when I was at school. I've been in two fights at Primary School, I think four at Secondary School, one at College, and 5/6 at Uni (or when a Uni student I should say). Plus someone once tried to mug me and a mate so we beat them up, my fear of knives disintegrated at that point as I found it pretty easy to disarm the guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:38 am

One of my mates punched a Bulgarian pimp and a hooker when they tried to mug him. He says he hit the man first and then swivelled round to belt the shocked woman before running off.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:42 am

Don't ask me how I know this, but that's a common tactics amongst Bulgarian hookers. They also like to come up to you, stick their tongue in your mouth, then laugh as their pimp holds a knife to your throat and robs you. Not happened to me, but I've seen it 3/4 times in the flesh.

Great country though, and their non-hooker women are smoking hot!

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:44 am

My all time favourite fight I've seen was between two brothers who were a bit 'special'. Epic brawl, and my one lasting memory is the older one throwing up uppercut with a bag of Tesco's cheese puff in his hand.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:45 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Don't ask me how I know this, but that's a common tactics amongst Bulgarian hookers. They also like to come up to you, stick their tongue in your mouth, then laugh as their pimp holds a knife to your throat and robs you. Not happened to me, but I've seen it 3/4 times in the flesh.

Great country though, and their non-hooker women are smoking hot!

I just loved the fact that he'd neutralised the main threat and decided he'd still take a swing at the woman.

He's in the army though, he spends a lot of time around angry northerners.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:48 am

sodhat wrote:I've never even had a fight before. The only time anyone has punched me was my friend outside the geography room by accident. He was trying to fake punch me and connected and then he ran off.

Someone just offered me a fight about now while I was outside his coming back after 5 to fight me because he couldn't use staff toilets. Even though there is a library downstairs
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:49 am

If he has time to schedule fights into his day, I'd say you don't want to fight him.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:53 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
sodhat wrote:I've never even had a fight before. The only time anyone has punched me was my friend outside the geography room by accident. He was trying to fake punch me and connected and then he ran off.

Someone just offered me a fight about now while I was outside his coming back after 5 to fight me because he couldn't use staff toilets. Even though there is a library downstairs
You're not meant to wee on books Viva Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 am

sodhat wrote:If he has time to schedule fights into his day, I'd say you don't want to fight him.

Haha I couldn't back out it would have been embarrassing but who really wants to fight outside of work. I wish inmet him elsewhere I would have devoured him ive been watching mike tyson videos.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:00 am

Knowing what kind of videos he's been starring in recently, I think I might be sick vomit

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:03 am

Fighting's naughty. tut tut, shame on you all

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:12 am

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:Fighting's naughty. tut tut, shame on you all

Everyone has to fight.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:13 am

What videos azzy?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:16 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:What videos azzy?
Iron Mike's done some naughty videos, has he not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:19 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:Fighting's naughty. tut tut, shame on you all

Everyone has to fight.
No we dont. Everyone should love & hug each other not fight.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:29 am

No Mike tyson has never been in those type of movies you're probably on about snoop dogg.

Yes mr zidane every man has to fight once in thier life time
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:31 am

Iron Mike has definitely done at least one, I am sure of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:35 am

[quote="VivaPaulScholes"]Yes mr zidane every man has to fight once in thier life time[/quote]
You should fight with your brain not your fists........

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:37 am

You'd get a massive headache though.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:41 am

Who is the best PL player that hasn't ever won the league title?

Surely Gerrard, right?
Maybe Zola?
Tim Breacker?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:43 am

Actually, make your best XI of players that never won the big 'un. Theres a challenge.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:48 am

sodhat wrote:Actually, make your best XI of players that never won the big 'un. Theres a challenge.
The current Arsenal starting XI Laugh actually nah, that's too generous for some of them.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:49 am

Fabregas>Gerrard
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:51 am

-------------- Friedel
Carragher - Hyppia - Desailly - Pearce
Gerrard - Fabregas - Alonso - Ginola
----------- Zola ---- Fowler

No wonder they didn't win playing 4-4-2 Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:53 am

Got to get Dicks in there, Azzy.

Southgate is worth a shout too, at CB.

Steve McMannaman could sneak in on one of the wings.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:01 pm

McManaman in for Alonso then, Gerrard to CM. Pearce was a better LB than Dicks, as much as I loved Julian. Southgate isn't fit to wipe either Hyypia's or Desailly's boots tbh.

-------------------- Friedel
Carragher ---- Hyppia --- Desailly --- Pearce
McManaman - Fabregas - Gerrard --- Ginola
--------------- Zola ----- Fowler

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Wilshere done
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Using players that Azzy didn't:

GK: Bernard Lama (I'm dead serious)
RB: Dan Petrescu!
LB: Julian Dicks
CB: Gareth Southgate
CB: Ledley King
RW: Steve McManaman
LW: Harry Kewell (before he went to Liverpool and was crap)
CM: Gustavo Poyet
CM: Jack Wilshere
ST: Matt Le Tissier
ST: Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Wilshere didn't get in my team because Fabregas and Gerrard have more Balloon Door votes than him.

Good shout on Dan Pet Rescue, knocked England out of Euro 2000. Thanks Phil Neville furious

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:18 pm

How about worst XI to have a premier league medal

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:20 pm

onlytreblewinners wrote:How about worst XI to have a premier league medal

I don't want to just list last season's United team...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Cleverley and Welbeck feature
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Anderson Laugh

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:26 pm

------------- Carroll
Luzhny - Cygan - Heinze - Buttner
Ripley - Garde - Wallwork - Blomqvist
------- Aliadiere - Kezman

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:27 pm

GSC wrote:Cleverley and Welbeck feature

Scholes

(based purely on Balon D'Or votes)
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Scholes is a shoe in if Scholes+ doesn't have one
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:15 pm

Went for a nice sit down along the river at lunch. Nice patch of grass right in the burning sunlight.

So I sit down, and bam. Hand in dog urine. Lunch break over.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Laugh  Bad time Soddy

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next