The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII

+13
Gregers
nadeem2099
cherriesfna
Fan Gilhaus
Russell_Elmo
Trebs
GSC
Good Golly I'm Olly
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
FIFA Diva
Bull
Fernando
Marky
17 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

[solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII - Page 12 Empty Euro Division Homepage LXII

Post by GSC Fri 05 Jul 2013, 11:27 am

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Season 3 Starts this week
Tactics due by 11.59 on Friday 14th June

Teams in the Premier League, PM tactics to 6 fingered tractor boy and Trebs, send votes to GSC and Soddy
Teams in the Championship, PM tactics to GSC and Soddy , send votes to 6 fingered tractor boy and Trebs

The Qatar Foundation Premier League

Deportivo la Chorizo - Gregers
Il Azzurini FC - Afro
Atalanta Falcons - Sodhat
Dos Cervezas por favor - Marky
Spanish Bank FC - GSC

Moleicester City - Nando

The Hero Championship

Bratwurst Mannschaft - 6 fingered tractor boy
UC Supremazia - Russ
FC ElphickForJustice - Cherries
FC Respek your Elders - Azzy
FC Brust Sauger - Fan

VFL Bassender Steigen - Treble
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

[solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII - Page 12 Empty Re: [solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul 2013, 2:28 pm

You poor guy Laugh

I always sit in the shade, that's where you find the turds, luckily you can spot those in advance.

Back to top Go down

[solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII - Page 12 Empty Re: [solved]Euro Division Homepage LXII

Post by sodhat Mon 15 Jul 2013, 2:31 pm

I don't get who'd let their dog climb the wall to get to that grass. Unless it was actually human urine.

Either way I washed my hands instantly.

I fell in dog poo once. I also saw my friend fall in some, but he did it out of a tree so his story topped mine.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul 2013, 2:32 pm

I saw a kid bite his own tongue off, beat that!

Now my corned beef sandwich is coming back up vomit

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 15 Jul 2013, 2:35 pm

How the hell did he do that? Did he get it back?

I didn't see this, but I know a kid that fell out of a treehouse on to a picket fence. Which is bad. But he fell and straddled it, tore his sack open, and lost a ball.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 15 Jul 2013, 2:36 pm

Did he have to go next door to ask for his ball back?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 15 Jul 2013, 2:37 pm

That reminds me of the time I tried jumping a fence to the Embankment park, and caught my shoe on a spike.

The spike went right through the shoe, somehow missed all of my foot, and I unded up upside down hanging off a fence by my shoe. I was so drunk I still cringe when I think what might have been...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul 2013, 2:38 pm

sodhat wrote:I didn't see this, but I know a kid that fell out of a treehouse on to a picket fence. Which is bad. But he fell and straddled it, tore his sack open, and lost a ball.
Okay that made me nearly chuck. For flut's sake soddy, don't be telling me stuff like that Sad 

We were playing football at primary school and a kid slipped on the ball, fell forwards, smashed his face onto the playground, bit his tongue off. I helped him to the toilets while the adults got ambulances / first aid kits, I remember being covered in blood and panicking because I'd left the tongue on the playground floor. As if it was my job to pick that up, aged 7 Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 15 Jul 2013, 2:41 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:
sodhat wrote:I didn't see this, but I know a kid that fell out of a treehouse on to a picket fence. Which is bad. But he fell and straddled it, tore his sack open, and lost a ball.
Okay that made me nearly chuck. For flut's sake soddy, don't be telling me stuff like that Sad

We were playing football at primary school and a kid slipped on the ball, fell forwards, smashed his face onto the playground, bit his tongue off. I helped him to the toilets while the adults got ambulances / first aid kits, I remember being covered in blood and panicking because I'd left the tongue on the playground floor. As if it was my job to pick that up, aged 7 Laugh

That isn't a sentence many people can say.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul 2013, 2:47 pm

There was also the kid who was allergic to sunlight. I'm 31, and the oldest person in the UK with that condition is 17, so he must have died. Terrible condition to have.

And the time I had the premonition of my school blowing up, and it happened the same night. "Gas explosion" they said, "IRA practice bomb" was the truth. I was walking home and saw, I swear, a stick of dynamite in a bush, with the wire leading back to the school, where there was tons more stacked up. No-one else saw it though Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 15 Jul 2013, 2:51 pm

I had a dream that my train gets infiltrated by several murderous villains with machine guns. It better not actually happen, I'm midway through a baseball game on MLB 2K11.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Mon 15 Jul 2013, 3:10 pm

I once was on a swing, must have been about 6 or 7, and a teenager came in front of me, a bit too close as i kicked him clean in the head, knocked a few of his teeth out and he fell on the concrete, head first. Ambulance had to come onto the park as i continued happily playing not realising how serious it was.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 15 Jul 2013, 3:20 pm

sodhat wrote:My all time favourite fight I've seen was between two brothers who were a bit 'special'. Epic brawl, and my one lasting memory is the older one throwing up uppercut with a bag of Tesco's cheese puff in his hand.

Haha you don't know how much this comment made me laugh, I can imagine it aswell. The uppercut being the fatality punch like Mortal Kombat and a couple of cheese puffs flying in the air. This reminds of a mix of step brothers and CF and Bull if they got in a fight.

You may laugh at but these guys are extremely strong and would knock your head off.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 15 Jul 2013, 3:32 pm

sodhat wrote:Who is the best PL player that hasn't ever won the league title?

Surely Gerrard, right?
Maybe Zola?
Tim Breacker?

Aaron Wilbraham. End of
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 15 Jul 2013, 3:40 pm

United put in a bid for Fabregas £25m
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 15 Jul 2013, 3:50 pm

Going for the Arsene school of bidding then not enough money and not realistically going to happen.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 15 Jul 2013, 4:06 pm

ghost
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 15 Jul 2013, 4:23 pm

Anyone else up for another round of Mafia before 5
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 15 Jul 2013, 4:50 pm

Sad Darn my failed incestigations. To the wangbar then.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 15 Jul 2013, 4:51 pm

TAKE ME TO THE WANGBAR WANGBAR
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 15 Jul 2013, 4:52 pm

LET'S START A WAR!
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 15 Jul 2013, 4:54 pm

TSJ RAISES ME UP,
SO I CAN STAND ON MOUNTAINS,
HE RAISES ME UP,
TO WALK ON STORMY SEAS,
HE IS STRONG,
WHEN HE IS ON MY SHOULDERS,
HE RAISES ME UP,
TO MORE THAN I CAN BE
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 15 Jul 2013, 5:00 pm

Hug :') Beautiful.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:52 pm

Get your votes in peeps, dont forget
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:58 pm

Who sings the best version of land of the rising sun? The animals?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:04 pm

The Japanese?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:56 pm

Definitely Wing.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:57 pm

And my votes will be in just past midnight, but considering I let people know that would be likely weeks ago, I am still claiming my bonus.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:10 am

Sent.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:14 am

No bonus for you Whistle
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:21 am

Is there a middle finger smiley? Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 16 Jul 2013, 8:37 am

Morning

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:02 am

Morning all. Results will be later on because I have a couple of meetings in for today.

Topic for the day:

If we re-booted, who would theoretically want a team?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:09 am

I would theoretically want a team. But that's all it is, a theory. There are too many problems with the current rules for me to want back in.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:12 am

Morning

Azzy even if you made the rules you'd still find a way to criticise them. It's in your blood to quit and moan.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:16 am

I would want in again

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:17 am

Not at all, I won a crossword the other week, that was pretty tough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:17 am

I'd be in, although somewhat reluctantly Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:18 am

Soddy wrote:If we re-booted, who would theoretically want a team?
I would, Thats what im waiting for. Dont want any of th current teams. Nice fresh start please.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:22 am

Ok, I'm starting a new thread, so please put your interest on their so I can keep a track of it.

It's not a definite re-boot either. It's just we're down to 8 managers at the moment, and that includes CF, so it's more like 7 and a 1/4.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:24 am

I notice we still have a full line-up of Premier League managers, so any reboot would have to be at the end of the season for me. Either that or we cut the fixture list in half to get it finished as we're not yet halfway through so wouldn't make much difference, and whoever's top wins the league.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:30 am

Soddy wrote:that includes CF, so it's more like 7 and a 1/4.
Whats the 1/4 that CF bring to the table?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:34 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:I would theoretically want a team. But that's all it is, a theory. There are too many problems with the current rules for me to want back in.

Thats the biggest problem with these games. People who take it too seriously and can't accept the fact that people are using up a lot of time to run it and perhaps there moaning is not welcome. They get on a high horse about the rules rather than just accepting that it is always going to have gaps and just getting on with it.

As long as there are people around who think it's a good thing to pick holes all the time, I will be sitting out. No theories, no trying to make a point or sway anything. I am just not taking part.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:38 am

7 and 1/4 Laugh

And I agree Afro, those people are a real pain in the proverbial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:39 am

Well Afros out.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:49 am

Some people can start an argument in an empty room, that's just the way it is.

The alternative is to have a smaller league of managers who aren't flight risks, or we just accept all comers.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:51 am

sodhat wrote:Some people can start an argument in an empty room, that's just the way it is.

The alternative is to have a smaller league of managers who aren't flight risks, or we just accept all comers.

The choice is up to the runners. Whos the runners btw?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:56 am

Nick and Azzy can't control thier emotions.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:57 am

Spoiler:
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue 16 Jul 2013, 10:01 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Nick and Azzy can't control thier emotions.
Hey im all good. Ive had a nice break + Im not one to moan about rules & try do people over.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 16 Jul 2013, 10:41 am

Olly wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next