The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Many Countries Have You seen In Test Rugby?

+51
blackcanelion
Shifty
Taylorman
GunsGerms
Metal Tiger
funnyExiledScot
asoreleftshoulder
EWT Spoons
BigWilly
bsando
Looseheaded
Gibson
DeludedOptimistorjustDave
Jenifer McLadyboy
Swperb
disneychilly
tomhughesnice
the-goon
Geordie
offload
tigertattie
Dubbelyew L Overate
Pete330v2
debaters1
SecretFly
Cyril
LordDowlais
BristolDave
beshocked
Scrumpy
Notch
Thomond
captain carrantuohil
fa0019
Mickado
thomh
Breadvan
LondonTiger
bedfordwelsh
GLove39
dallym
PenfroPete
doctor_grey
kiakahaaotearoa
mckay1402
The Saint
Glas a du
aucklandlaurie
hjumpshoe
ScarletSpiderman
Biltong
55 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How Many Countries Have You seen In Test Rugby? - Page 3 Empty How Many Countries Have You seen In Test Rugby?

Post by Notch Mon 15 Jul 2013, 9:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just having a think about this earlier- the number of teams I've seen in Test Rugby. Thought I would publish my list and people could publish theirs and we could have a bit of a competition to see whose is longest. If you saw them once or a hundred times, it doesn't make a difference. All must be countries who appear on the IRB Rankings, with the exception of the British and Irish Lions. Sound fair? Every country is worth one point, if you saw a country (or the Lions) in a midweek match or an A international thats worth half a point. But you can't count the same country twice. i.e. if you saw the All Blacks beat Munster and Ireland thats still just 1 point.

Ok? Ok.

This is just meant to be a bit of fun but I'll be updating a league table. NO LYING!

Table

PenfroPete, 21 points (20 countries + the Lions)
GunsGerms, 19 points (18 countries + Pacific Islanders)
tigertattie, 19 points (19 countries)
EWT Spoons, 19 points (19 countries)
LordDowlias, 19 points (17 countries + the Lions + the Pacific Islanders)
LondonTiger, 17.5 points (17 countries + the Lions)
hjumpshoe, 17 points (16 countries + the Lions)
BigWilly, 17 points (16 countries + the Lions)
Swperb, 16.5 points (17 countries)
offload, 16 points (16 countries)
doctor-grey, 16 points (15 countries + the Lions)
bedfordwelsh, 16 points (15 countries + the Lions)
BristolDave, 16 points (15 countries + the Lions)
GLove39, 16 points (16 countries + Pacific Islanders)
debaters1, 16 points (15 countries + Pacific Islanders)
the goon, 15 points (15 countries)
Notch, 14 points (15 countries)
thomh, 14 points (14 countries)
Glas a Du, 14 points (14 countries)
Jenifer McLadyboy, 14 points (14 countries)
Pete330v2, 13 points (13 countries)
dailym, 12 points (12 countries)
beshocked, 13 points (12 countries + Lions)
Risca Rev, 12 points (12 countries)
The Saint, 11 points (10 countries + the Lions)
captain carrantuohil, 11 points (11 countries)
kiakahaaotearoa, 10 points (10 countries)
Gibson, 10 points (10 countries)
Mickado, 10 points (10 countries)
fa0019, 10 points (9 countries + the Lions)
tomhughesnice, 9 points (9 countries)
bsando, 8 points (8 countries)
MetalTiger, 8 points (8 countries)
Shifty, 7 points (8 countries)
ScarletsSpiderman, 7 points (7 countries)
mckay1402, 7 points (6 countries + the Pacific Islanders)
Breadvan, 6.5 points (7 countries)
Biltong, 5 points (5 countries)
asoreleftshoulder, 4 points (4 countries)
Looseheaded, 3 points (3 countries)
Geordie Falcon, 1.5 points (2 A games and a club vs country)
Thomond, 1.5 points (3 club vs country)

Last edited by Notch on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 10:28 am; edited 38 times in total
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

How Many Countries Have You seen In Test Rugby? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Many Countries Have You seen In Test Rugby?

Post by Thomond Tue 16 Jul 2013, 3:13 pm

You're counting club v country now? I have three of them on the lsit Munster v All Blacks and Oz and Ireland playing Munster before the 99 WC......

Thomond

Back to top Go down

How Many Countries Have You seen In Test Rugby? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Many Countries Have You seen In Test Rugby?

Post by LordDowlais Tue 16 Jul 2013, 3:18 pm

I cannot beleive Thomond, a well respected and knowledgable rugby fan has never been to see an international, my daughter has been to see more internationals than him.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Tue 16 Jul 2013, 3:22 pm

Been to a lot of underage ones, live about 2 or 3 hours away from Dublin and having your weekends busy doesn't help. A lot of big Munster games would be a similar distance away, so it can often be a case of Munster or Ireland. For people this neck of the woods it wouldn't be that odd for them not to have gone to an Ireland game, we tend to care more about Munster anyway!

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 16 Jul 2013, 3:26 pm

Notch, do the Moari's count ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by fa0019 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 3:30 pm

I think you could argue that if Samoa count then NZ Maori should count too.... Samoa have more NZ born and raised players in their squad then they have Samoan born and raised, checked this afternoon and is almost fully a team of AB nearly men.

fa0019

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Tue 16 Jul 2013, 3:31 pm

How many of the games that you saw to support your team did they win? That should count towards points and help boost my score. Only Conrad Smith has a higher winning percentage than me. Lucky underwear you see. My lucky underwear naturally. Not Conrad's. He plays with no gruds. Frees up his running and makes him find the gaps.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Tue 16 Jul 2013, 3:37 pm

Need Wales to get the 6N+4N set. Saw the Lions smash us in 93. Got Samoa vs Ireland too.

You greedy buggers take out the World Cup games and then we'll talk. I haven't seen a WC game yet. Had a ticket to the 07 final but won't go there. Actually since we have such a crap record at WCs it's probably better for my mental health that I haven't yet.

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by fa0019 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 3:40 pm

kiakahaaotearoa wrote:How many of the games that you saw to support your team did they win? That should count towards points and help boost my score. Only Conrad Smith has a higher winning percentage than me. Lucky underwear you see. My lucky underwear naturally. Not Conrad's. He plays with no gruds. Frees up his running and makes him find the gaps.

You couldn't lend your lucky underwear to Scott Johnson could you???

fa0019

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Tue 16 Jul 2013, 3:42 pm

No but I can lend you Conrad's mate...

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue 16 Jul 2013, 3:49 pm

fa0019 wrote:I think you could argue that if Samoa count then NZ Maori should count too.... Samoa have more NZ born and raised players in their squad then they have Samoan born and raised, checked this afternoon and is almost fully a team of AB nearly men.

Samoa are in IRB rankings, Maori aren't... I've only made two exceptions. British and Irish Lions and Pacific Islanders.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue 16 Jul 2013, 3:50 pm

Thomond wrote:You're counting club v country now? I have three of them on the lsit Munster v All Blacks and Oz and Ireland playing Munster before the 99 WC......

I always was! Read the article.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 16 Jul 2013, 3:52 pm

Notch wrote:
fa0019 wrote:I think you could argue that if Samoa count then NZ Maori should count too.... Samoa have more NZ born and raised players in their squad then they have Samoan born and raised, checked this afternoon and is almost fully a team of AB nearly men.

Samoa are in IRB rankings, Maori aren't... I've only made two exceptions. British and Irish Lions and Pacific Islanders.

Ah, well as we were then.zen 

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Tue 16 Jul 2013, 3:54 pm

Notch wrote:
Thomond wrote:You're counting club v country now? I have three of them on the lsit Munster v All Blacks and Oz and Ireland playing Munster before the 99 WC......

I always was! Read the article.

I missed that not so bad so, that should improve at the next world cup hopefully!

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by debaters1 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 4:42 pm

Question, have Ireland played Tonga in Ireland in say, the last 20 years? If so I might well be able to add them to my list as when I was a kid, i tended to get the less "glamourous" games as my older sisters would have called dibs on the Boks or ABs etc.

debaters1

Back to top Go down

Post by Swperb Tue 16 Jul 2013, 4:47 pm

Full Internationals
Samoa
Fiji
Tonga
USA
Canada
Russia
Italy
Ireland
Scotland
England
Wales
France
New Zealand
Australia
South Africa
Argentina
Swperb
Swperb

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue 16 Jul 2013, 4:58 pm

I'm gonna go watch someone play the USA and then find a Zambia game somewhere so I can dethrone Penfro Hug
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue 16 Jul 2013, 8:58 pm

debaters1 wrote:Question, have Ireland played Tonga in Ireland in say, the last 20 years? If so I might well be able to add them to my list as when I was a kid, i tended to get the less "glamourous" games as my older sisters would have called dibs on the Boks or ABs etc.

Smile I know that pain all to well! Back when I was growing up in Edinburgh in years where we had England and France coming to Murrayfield, my brother and I would fight over it. One year I got Ireland and Wales and he only got Italy, he wasn't happy.

I've seen Ireland A vs Tonga, but we didn't give them a full test. If your memory is hazy get yourself to ESPN scrum.com and check out their stats. They have brilliant stats and you should be able to find any game you can only hazily remember.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 16 Jul 2013, 10:09 pm

The only time Ireland played Tonga before the millennium was in 1986.

Ireland had only played less than 20 other national sides in that period also.

I think my first game was the all blacks in 1974 rather than the one we drew in 1973 (and would have won with modern scoring)

One that stands out was Willie John's last home game where me and my mate were stading beside Eamonn Andrews when he was waiting to run on with his big red book (this is your life). We were waiting to run onto the pitch.

My Da was not into live sport. we had to go into town and find our own tickets and makke our way to Lansdowne road. (you try telling the young people of today that and they won't believe yah)

Have seen all the 6n and rc teams many times. Along with Fiji. Samoa. Pacific Islands. Canada. possibly a few more. I'll have to look them up.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by captain carrantuohil Tue 16 Jul 2013, 10:30 pm

At least you saw a few points in your first live game, jen. In fact you saw more in that 74 match than I saw in my first two as a ten year old back in 77. Leave weekend from boarding school, fly to Dublin as a treat to watch Ireland 0 England 4. Two weeks later - school trip to Twickenham to see England 3 France 4. For a while, I thought double digits were banned.

captain carrantuohil

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:04 pm

I just had a look at the fixtures. My first game was actually Tom Kiernan's last. I remember Tony Ensor taking over in the following home game.

It sticks out in my mind that I saw Kiernan play. (he was a huge name at the time)

I thought the game was the following year.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:11 pm

disneychilly wrote:Need Wales to get the 6N+4N set. Saw the Lions smash us in 93. Got Samoa vs Ireland too.

You greedy buggers take out the World Cup games and then we'll talk. I haven't seen a WC game yet. Had a ticket to the 07 final but won't go there. Actually since we have such a crap record at WCs it's probably better for my mental health that I haven't yet.

Yeah Disney it helps to complete the box set, In 2011 I think I went to something like nine tests in just over three weeks.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by DeludedOptimistorjustDave Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:23 pm

Non but i did watch Sir Clive's boys win the world cup in 03 on tv.
Don't ask me who we played in the group stages but i do know we beat the French in bad weather or something?
I watched us kill the NZ allblacks kiwis last year online as well.

DeludedOptimistorjustDave

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Tue 16 Jul 2013, 11:26 pm

If this was watching club rugby, Id be well in.  (next thread Notch?)

6-N:  Scotland, France, Wales  & England. Must get to Rome. 4pts
AI's:  Argentina, Fiji, Australia, Samoa, South Africa. Never seen the AB's live.  5pts

So 9 pts for Gibbo.

Nice thread. Evokes nice memories.  OK
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Looseheaded Wed 17 Jul 2013, 12:51 am

I've only seen England, Wales, and Fiji. BaaBaas dont count I assume.

I need to watch more live games

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Wed 17 Jul 2013, 7:37 am

The emotion of 2006 seeing Scotland win the Calcutta Cup was incredible. Nothing will beat the high of supporting Scotland (at least for Scottish games) in Paris in 1999 moving to the last 5 Nations win. But in 2006 it was what could be described as an ugly win. But being among those Scottish supporters, I was reminded that winning is the most important thing and that the longer you have to wait for that win, the more special it is.

Athletic Park and I'm shady about the year. 94 or 95 I can't recall. Best display of wet weather rugby I have seen live and on TV for that matter. A comprehensive dismantling of Australia. I have seen probably more complete performances from NZ in better conditions but that was wet weather rugby at its best.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Wed 17 Jul 2013, 7:41 am

Just saw it on youtube. It was 1996.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Wed 17 Jul 2013, 10:04 am

Good thread!

Scotland, Ireland, Wales, England, France, NZ, Australia, South Africa

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by BigWilly Wed 17 Jul 2013, 10:24 am

Wales, England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Italy (all at Cardiff and all away, except Italy) - 6 pts
Romania, Samoa, Argentina, Japan, Canada, Fiji, Tonga (all at Cardiff) - 7 pts
NZ, Aus, SA in Cardiff - 3 pts
BaaBaas in Cardiff - 0.5 pt
Lions (v Argentina, Cardiff 2005) - 1 pt
Wales / England combined v Scot / Ire combined (in Cardiff, 1980/81?) - 1 pt (0.5 pts each?!)
So - 18.5 pts?

BigWilly

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed 17 Jul 2013, 10:25 am

For me,

All 6 nations sides
All 4 nations sides
Samoa, Fiji, Tonga, Pacific Islanders
Romania, Georgia, Uruguay
Japan, USA
And if they count (which I suspect they don't) then also the Baa Baa's.

These aren't in any order by the way.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 17 Jul 2013, 11:01 am

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:The only time Ireland played Tonga before the millennium was in 1986.

Ireland had only played less than 20 other national sides in that period also.

I think my first game was the all blacks in 1974 rather than the one we drew in 1973 (and would have won with modern scoring)

One that stands out was Willie John's last home game where me and my mate were stading beside Eamonn Andrews when he was waiting to run on with his big red book (this is your life). We were waiting to run onto the pitch.

My Da was not into live sport. we had to go into town and find our own tickets and makke our way to Lansdowne road. (you try telling the young people of today that and they won't believe yah)

Have seen all the 6n and rc teams many times. Along with Fiji. Samoa. Pacific Islands. Canada. possibly a few more. I'll have to look them up.

Laugh  Tell me about it. I can remember when I would go down to the Arms Park in the early ninetees as a spotty teenager and getting a walk up ticket for a 5N game in the standing area. I could not imagine people just jumping on a train nowdays and getting a ticket at the ground.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Wed 17 Jul 2013, 11:16 am

We used to go into Elverys sports shop in town and buy schoolboy tickets. Aged 10 and up. Then we would walk the few miles to LR on matchdays.

Middle class 10 yearolds would not be let out on their own these days. They would have no clue about buses or public transport because their mammies would drive them everywhere.

Did I mention that our fathers used to murder us and dance on our graves singing Alleluia?

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Wed 17 Jul 2013, 11:48 am

BigWilly wrote:Wales, England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Italy (all at Cardiff and all away, except Italy)  - 6 pts
Wales / England combined v Scot / Ire combined (in Cardiff, 1980/81?) - 1 pt (0.5 pts each?!)
So - 18.5 pts?

I make it 17. Not counting the BaaBaas or combined sides as test matches. Still very cool that you've seen those though.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Wed 17 Jul 2013, 11:53 am

Hmmm I've a pretty poor effort here Ireland v France,S.A. and Australia.

Really need to fix that.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Wed 17 Jul 2013, 6:09 pm

I think we should set a minimum of 10 points before you can express an opinion on certain threads that can be reserved for the elite...

*blows out match and stands back*
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 17 Jul 2013, 6:13 pm

Tricky one to recall:

Romania, Italy, Australia, SA, Ireland, Wales, England, France and Scotland.

So 9.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Wed 17 Jul 2013, 6:37 pm

Glas a du wrote:I think we should set a minimum of 10 points before you can express an opinion on certain threads that can be reserved for the elite...

*blows out match and stands back*

Should I take it personally that you post that directly after I gave my (weak) score.  boxing

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Wed 17 Jul 2013, 6:54 pm

You may, but I have to say I was trying to cast the net a lot wider!
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2013, 7:01 pm

I won't bother adding my list or calculating as it's nothing special- most of the 6N teams, Oz and NZ, PI nations, etc., all in Cardiff.

But I thought I'd add an odd/unusual one;

I saw Newport RFC v Uruguay in 2001 at Rodney Parade. Newport won 59-5. Cracking game!

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Wed 17 Jul 2013, 7:21 pm

Notch wrote:
BigWilly wrote:Wales, England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Italy (all at Cardiff and all away, except Italy)  - 6 pts
So - 18.5 pts?

I make it 17. Not counting the BaaBaas or combined sides as test matches. Still very cool that you've seen those though.

England/Wales vs Ireland/Scotland!? That would be brilliant. Would never happen in professional era now though. A combined top 4 would be pretty cool. Say, NZ/England (1 & 4) vs SA/Aus (2 & 3).

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Wed 17 Jul 2013, 7:26 pm

Griff wrote:I saw Newport RFC v Uruguay in 2001 at Rodney Parade. Newport won 59-5. Cracking game!

Thats a bit like me; I saw Ulster beat Portugal 62-6 in 2008! Smile 

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/rugby/526.php

Ulster team:
(15-9) Bryn Cunningham; Timoci Nagusa; Darren Cave; Ian Whitten; Mark McCrea
Ian Humphreys; Cillian Willis

(1-8) Bryan Young; Neil Hanna; Declan Fitzpatrick; Matt McCullough; Ed O'Donoghue; Thomas Anderson; David Pollock (Capt); Robbie Diack

Replacements:
(16-25) Nigel Brady; Justin Fitzpatrick; Jarlath Carey; Kieron Dawson; Isaac Boss; Niall O'Connor; Paul Steinmetz; Chris Henry; James Sandford; Chris Cochrane

Portugal team:
(15-9) Lourenço Kadosh; Aderito Esteves; Diogo Gama; Francisco Mira; Gonçalo Foro; Pedro Cabral; José Pinto

(1-8) Gustavo Duarte; Joao Correia (Capt); Juan Severino; Valter Jorge; Gonçalo Silva; Julian Bardi; Antonio Duarte; Eduardo Acosta

Replacements:
(16-25) Laurent Balague; Bernardo Duarte; Joao Junior; Nuno Taful; Diogo Fialho; Afonso Sousa; Frederico Oliveira; Miguel Leal;Yannick Ricardo; Vasco Gaspar
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Swperb Wed 17 Jul 2013, 7:48 pm

Forgot that I saw RGC V Georgia. So I'm up to 17 now. Very Happy 
Swperb
Swperb

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Tiger Thu 18 Jul 2013, 12:44 pm

6Ns I have seen Ireland, France, Italy & Scotland all once each. Not been to Wales game yet. The plan this year is Ireland again (the wife only let's me do 1 match per year:( )

Been to see SA, Austrailia & Fiji.

Also seen Tigers against SA and NZ Maori.

Jeff: Only grounds I have not been to are Newcastle & Sale (so seen all teams).

Rabo teams in ERC: Watched all of them at some point or another with the exception of Zebre & Connaught.

Top14 in ERC: Only those Tigers have played in last few years.
Metal Tiger
Metal Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Tiger Thu 18 Jul 2013, 12:46 pm

Oh... and a couple of baabaas games... don't know if they count?
Metal Tiger
Metal Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by debaters1 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 4:30 pm

Someone mentioned Georgia above, which reminded me that I saw ireland hockey them by about 80 points while trying to qualify for the 1999 RWC (I think, wasn't 1995 and I'm pretty sure that we'd qualified by right in 2003 by virtue of Pool runner up in 1999. So I'm 17! i also think this is the Tonga match that I was wondering if it had happened and that I'd been at it etc. The clouds of Time merged the Tongan red with the maroon of Georgia. Apologies to both countries!

debaters1

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Thu 18 Jul 2013, 4:41 pm

Full internationals

Japan
Zimbabwe
Samoa
Romania
Georgia
Fiji
Tonga
USA
Canada
Italy
Scotland
England
Wales
France
New Zealand
Australia
South Africa
Argentina
Ireland (does your own team count?)
Barbarians (do they count)
Pacific Islands select (does this count?)

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Thu 18 Jul 2013, 10:37 pm

I think Penfro has won the thread.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 19 Jul 2013, 1:46 am

GunsGerms wrote:Full internationals

Japan
Zimbabwe
Samoa
Romania
Georgia
Fiji
Tonga
USA
Canada
Italy
Scotland
England
Wales
France
New Zealand
Australia
South Africa
Argentina
That's impressive. Did all of these games involve Ireland? Or was there the odd one in there that did not?

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Fri 19 Jul 2013, 11:36 am

The first test I ever saw was the 78 wallabies vs the ABs at Eden park.
As a school side we got to train with them, catching balls, running around making a general nuisance.
Geoff Richards...no one will know that name... was for me inspirational as a 15 year old, kenny wright, paddy bach, tony melrose, steve tuynamin (spelling), mark loane...awesome...Greg Cornelson scoring four.......FOUR....what... FOUR tries vs the AB's.

Even recall Stu Wilson and John Ashworth getting one each.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Fri 19 Jul 2013, 11:38 am

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
GunsGerms wrote:Full internationals

Japan
Zimbabwe
Samoa
Romania
Georgia
Fiji
Tonga
USA
Canada
Italy
Scotland
England
Wales
France
New Zealand
Australia
South Africa
Argentina
That's impressive. Did all of these games involve Ireland? Or was there the odd one in there that did not?

All of them included Ireland plus I saw Australia play NZ in Landsdowne road and SA play the BaBas in Landsdowne.

I have also seen NZ play Leinster also in Landsdowne.

Tonga I have actually not seen. I copied someone elses post but forgot to remove them.

Ireland always comes first!!!

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Fri 19 Jul 2013, 11:39 am

Unless they've had 12 Guinness...
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next