The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure

+28
guildfordbat
BlueCoverman
mystiroakey
barragan
Good Golly I'm Olly
Mat
Nakatomi Plaza
ChequeredJersey
The Special Juan
TopHat24/7
NickisBHAFC
Adam D
JuliusHMarx
Bull
Kenny
The Womble
bhb001
Hulking_up
Mind the windows Tino.
compelling and rich
Roller_Coaster
Union Cane
The Boss
superflyweight
Il Gialloblu
Galted
Marky
Dolphin Ziggler
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guilty Pleasure

[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 6 ]
[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 15 ]
[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 10 ]
[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 15 ]
[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 9 ]
[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 4 ]
[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
[ 4 ]
[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 8 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 1 ]
[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
[ 5 ]
[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 6 ]
[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 112

Poll closed

[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Empty [solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 19 Jul 2013, 12:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

We move on to Round Six of the Inaugural TV Cup safe in the knowledge that Brian Griffin is the best Non-Human character in TV History. It appears the users of 606v2 are a sucker to a talking dog who loves to sing swing. Well, it don't mean a thing if it ain't got etc etc.

With Tino about to jet off on holiday and eager to discuss arthropods with somebody before the missus threatens legal proceedings, we will move on with a couple of suggestions yet to come in. I will leave vote cancelling on as I chase the two guilty parties.

Round Six is Guilty Pleasures. The conundrum here was finding a programme you were ashamed by but also enjoyed. And some people were also trying to think of one that will win them votes, but we can never validate our opinions by the thoughts of others now can we kids. Don't say there wasn't a moral education in this somewhere along the lines.

And at least five people tried to pick Babestation warning 

A list full of awful programmes is in front of you. Enjoy the arguments ladies and gents!

Round Seven we will be looking for the Best TV Presenter to have ever graced our screens. Chat show hosts and Saturday night stickmen (I've made this phrase up and you can work out what it means for yourself) will be under inspection from you lot as we decide who showcases the best presenting skills on TV. Notable duos will be allowed as a pair as Ant n Dec do not really have individual personalities. 

The results of the last round are as follows:

Brian Griffin/Nakatomi Plaza - 12
Kryten/Me - 10
Danger Mouse/Compelling and Rich - 8
Bugs Bunny/Chequered Jersey - 7
Bender/Sir Johnny English - 6
Kermit/Hero - 5
Eddie The Dog/Barragan - 5
Muttley/OnlyTrebleWinners - 5
Animal/bhb001 - 2
Pikachu/Bull - 1
Mr Spock/Adam D - 1

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Empty Re: [solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 19 Jul 2013, 7:38 pm

I still cant believe you not only chose One Tree Hill, but you would consider watching it as a pleasure

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

[solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure - Page 2 Empty Re: [solved]The Inaugural TV Cup - Round Six: Guilty Pleasure

Post by Mat Fri 19 Jul 2013, 11:09 pm

Not nearly as bad as it could be, some of the shows are perfectly. If I was involved, my guilty pleasure choice would have definitely been The Only Way Is Essex, I probably shouldn't have admitted that but hey ho.

But anyway, as that isn't on there, I voted for Strictly Come Dancing and Wizard of Waverley Place. Strictly Come Dancing because it's brilliant, entertaining and it has Sir Bruce, who now seems to be struggling with the auto-cue and his hearing which makes his links between dances inadvertently hilarious, especially when he ad-libs. Obviously Tess Daly and some annoying celebrities can be the drawback to watching.

And Wizards of Waverley Place because I have a ridiculous crush on Selena Gomez, she is very tidy indeed!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 19 Jul 2013, 11:24 pm

Mat wrote:Not nearly as bad as it could be, some of the shows are perfectly. If I was involved, my guilty pleasure choice would have definitely been The Only Way Is Essex, I probably shouldn't have admitted that but hey ho.

Thou shalt be burneth at the staketh Mattias
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 19 Jul 2013, 11:30 pm

The Only Way is Essex is class! I prefer Geordie Shore, but none the less there both class programs for people my age. Gets twitter buzzing as well. But a biatch if you sky plus it like i usually do!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 19 Jul 2013, 11:33 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I still cant believe you not only chose One Tree Hill, but you would consider watching it as a pleasure

5 people agree with me Wink
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 19 Jul 2013, 11:35 pm

I have gone for Countryfile and Buffy, which at its peak was amazing. Everyone loves Raymond is literally my least favourite "comedy" TV Show of all time, I despise it
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 20 Jul 2013, 1:31 pm

How the hell can one of the NO PICK YETs have more votes than Bonanza? Bonanza has Little Joe in it ffs. Idiots.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 20 Jul 2013, 6:34 pm

It's neck and neck between Strictly and Babestation for the win.

Said no TV awards show, ever.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Sat 20 Jul 2013, 8:14 pm

Raymond is pretty rubbish, but it still makes me chuckle and strikes so many monotonous truths of family life it's by far and away the best choice on here. I am guilty of finding both my good and bad qualities portrayed in this silly but engaging show. About time it moved up the leaderboard. Anybody nominating or voting for babestation ought to be disqualified from the process for lack of imagination and for being a complete douchebag.Doh 

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 20 Jul 2013, 9:45 pm

sad to say it but Big brother is mine!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Sun 21 Jul 2013, 7:12 am

What no Benidorm? Laugh

BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 21 Jul 2013, 6:21 pm

I think im four votes down so far. At a glance I need Hero, Sean Michaels, VDT and Superflyweight

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Mon 22 Jul 2013, 9:29 am

Slightly surprised to see the utterly impossible quiz show Only Connect nominated here. Possibly something to do with presenter Victoria Coren ....

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 22 Jul 2013, 3:24 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I think im four votes down so far. At a glance I need Hero, Sean Michaels, VDT and Superflyweight

Away but Internet up and running votes sent

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Mon 22 Jul 2013, 10:42 pm

I'm confused, which section of the forum enjoy watching guys prancing around in glittery lycra?

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Tue 23 Jul 2013, 10:06 am

barragan wrote:I'm confused, which section of the forum enjoy watching guys prancing around in glittery lycra?

They don't, they like watching girls prance around in glittery lycra.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Jul 2013, 10:08 am

barragan wrote:I'm confused, which section of the forum enjoy watching guys prancing around in glittery lycra?

Pretty much everyone on the wrestling pages.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Jul 2013, 11:42 am

Tina and jeffrey. Worrying stuff.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Jul 2013, 11:50 am

Wholesome Saturday evening family entertainment Sean.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Tue 23 Jul 2013, 11:52 am

Wrestling and Strictly do seem to me, as a vaguely interested outsider, to be essentially identical
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 23 Jul 2013, 1:33 pm

ChequeredJersey wrote:Wrestling and Strictly do seem to me, as a vaguely interested outsider, to be essentially identical

Wrestling between Olga and Flavia. Now there is a thought!!

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 23 Jul 2013, 3:35 pm

Apologies for the next round delay, I've been in London. I'll put round 7 up tomorrow evening.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Tue 23 Jul 2013, 3:52 pm

have they not got tinternet in london yet?

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 23 Jul 2013, 6:31 pm

Oh you! Don't have me wee laptop with me, all the entries are saved on there

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 23 Jul 2013, 10:44 pm

I see Impact finally got a vote, I'm guessing it was Adam but he's probably peed off I consider it a guilty pleasure.

Voted Buffy and Strictly btw.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 1:33 pm

Beaten by no pick yet, how embarrassing!! I knew I shouldn't have been honest!

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 24 Jul 2013, 2:05 pm

After countless single votes, normally my own, over the 3 cups I've finally bagged a duck. This will bring shame upon the entire village.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 24 Jul 2013, 2:08 pm

Galted wrote:After countless single votes, normally my own, over the 3 cups I've finally bagged a duck.  This will bring shame upon the entire village.

I am not overly concerned with the number of votes I attract. All I live for is the day I get my first pick in a section.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 24 Jul 2013, 2:14 pm

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:After countless single votes, normally my own, over the 3 cups I've finally bagged a duck.  This will bring shame upon the entire village.

I am not overly concerned with the number of votes I attract. All I live for is the day I get my first pick in a section.

Laugh 

Makes it even worse, given the lack of votes, that my first pick is normally the one that makes it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 24 Jul 2013, 2:16 pm

Sad thing is two of my first picks have been Breaking Bad and Babestation. To quote Brando "I could have been a contender"

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 24 Jul 2013, 2:22 pm

To misquote McLean, "this world was never meant for one as beautiful as me".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Wed 24 Jul 2013, 2:24 pm

i've had my first pick for all 7 rounds - hardly scored any points though ...Erm 

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 24 Jul 2013, 2:29 pm

I have a thing for tampon adverts.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 24 Jul 2013, 2:33 pm

McLaren wrote:I have a thing for tampon adverts.

I get the impression you'll be saying that to a jury one day.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 24 Jul 2013, 2:52 pm

Has cameron banned that as well now.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 24 Jul 2013, 2:53 pm

Galted wrote:
McLaren wrote:I have a thing for tampon adverts.

I get the impression you'll be saying that to a jury one day.

laughing 

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Thu 25 Jul 2013, 8:17 am

No suprise to see a show that is on primetime tv and has 10+ million viewers win.
Babestation was just people trolling.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2