The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amir Khan - Caught doing something silly on Webcam...

+2
TRUSSMAN66
School Project
6 posters

Go down

Amir Khan - Caught doing something silly on Webcam... Empty Amir Khan - Caught doing something silly on Webcam...

Post by School Project Sun 15 Sep 2013, 8:15 pm

Thought I'd lighten the mood, but I won't be posting pics... do a search on Google if you need.

Put it this way, it seems Canelo wasn't the only thing having a beating last night! A few websites have posted images of Amir, shirtless, staring into a camera. Next thing you need to know is that the guy decided to show his old boy off.

What happens in Vegas, stays all over the Internet

School Project

Back to top Go down

Amir Khan - Caught doing something silly on Webcam... Empty Re: Amir Khan - Caught doing something silly on Webcam...

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 15 Sep 2013, 8:19 pm

In fairness though Khan kept his chin down on the vid............So maybe he is learning some......

Good luck to the kid ...so he's messing about webcam..........Me I'm interested in how he fights ..not how he gets off in between......

Could be worse..he could spit in faces, abuse women and assault people at weigh ins.......

Give me khan to the chisora scumbag anyday.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Amir Khan - Caught doing something silly on Webcam... Empty Re: Amir Khan - Caught doing something silly on Webcam...

Post by School Project Sun 15 Sep 2013, 8:21 pm

Haha @ chin down.

Still, it's boxing related and above all, comical!

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 15 Sep 2013, 8:23 pm

Not knocking the article Mate.........If I thought it was pointless I wouldn't have opined.....

Just think If the kid wants to look a prat on webcam...... then it's harmless stuff......

He's married but his Mrs seems like the forgiving sort...........A dying breed..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun 15 Sep 2013, 8:25 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:In fairness though Khan kept his chin down on the vid............So maybe he is learning some......

Good luck to the kid ...so he's messing about webcam..........Me I'm interested in how he fights ..not how he gets off in between......

Could be worse..he could spit in faces, abuse women and assault people at weigh ins.......

Give me khan to the chisora scumbag anyday.

Floyd beats women and children, he went to jail for it. Double standards again from Truss.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Sun 15 Sep 2013, 8:26 pm

How's his old boy? Good?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 15 Sep 2013, 8:26 pm

Can anyone tell me my double standards...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sun 15 Sep 2013, 8:33 pm

You have to question just how stupid he is.

Naked, phone, recipe for disaster.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 15 Sep 2013, 8:34 pm

Is it a big one? Just out of interest

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 15 Sep 2013, 8:37 pm

No bigger than the Mummy's you munched on your last dig !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 15 Sep 2013, 8:45 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:No bigger than the Mummy's you munched on your last dig !!
Mummy's munched?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sun 15 Sep 2013, 8:45 pm

According to reports it was 2 inches.....

....from the ground.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sun 15 Sep 2013, 9:51 pm

It's pretty small in all fairness

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down