The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division LXV

+12
Bull
Trebs
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
Afro
Fernando
FIFA Diva
Hero
sodhat
Good Golly I'm Olly
The Special Juan
Marky
GSC
16 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division LXV - Page 5 Empty Euro Division LXV

Post by GSC Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Event: The great 606v2 meet up extravaganza
Date: Saturday 26 October 2013
Venue: TBC, likely a sports bar
Time: 1900 onwards
Attending: Azzy + Viva + Sodhat + Marky + Nando (maybe), Olly, cherries others TBC

Season 1 Starts this week
Tactics due by 11.59pm on Friday 16th August

Tactics are sent to Olly
Votes are sent to sodhat. Votes must be in by 11:59pm on Monday of the appropriate gameweek.

The Enrique & J from 5ive League

FC WHU Do You Think You Are - Gregers
Bilbao - Afro
Would you dance, if Ajax you to dance? - Sodhat
Southampton FC - Marky
PSV - GSC
Sport Club Corinthians Paulista - Nando                                                                              
Lille - Trebs

Glad t'be bach - Hero

FC Basel - cherriesfna

FC ZwagAtletico - Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

The Nodge - Olly

Fool 'em FC - Azzy

Last edited by GSC on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Euro Division LXV - Page 5 Empty Re: Euro Division LXV

Post by sodhat Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:49 pm

PSV/Zwag

PSV 0-0 Zwag
Boring game in prospect, imagine Brendan Rodgers playing against Brendan Rodgers. Both sides want possession and to be patient and probe and so the ball gets bogged down in a competitive midfield area. No sparks present.
Simpson isn’t a very good RB, but I know he’s only a back up so I can’t criticise ZZZ really.
GSCs tactics are sound but I can’t see anyone winning the game up front. The front three needs a little something.

PSV 1 - swag 0

PSV 0-2 FC ZwagAtlético
Scorers: Loic Remy x2
Summary: Two similar quality sides, but tactically Zwag mopped up. P.s. why are they called ZwagAtletico rather than Zwagletico?
PSV Good/Bad: A nice midfield three that kept possession well / Rio stepping out caused huge problems for you defensively, as the midfield didn’t need the help and it allowed Remy to pace abuse you
Zwag Good/Bad: Solid side, with Remy used to good effect / Hoilett as LW is not an effective ploy.

PSV 2-2 Zwag
(Townsend, Agbonlahor) (Castro, Remy)
Two strong sides and ends in a score draw as both sides look strong going forward but equally seem to be lacking a little defensively.

PSV 0-1 Zwag
Zwag have a few weaknesses which PSV should have looked to exploit tactically, such as Simpson at right back. I also don't like the way PSV have set up, with Agbonlahor for me being best placed on the left of a front three rather than being the main man in attack, it leaves them lacking something. Their tight midfield makes it difficult for Zwag to play but the away side did have some success. Candreva on Willems was a massacre, Castro worked hard and was industrial but they played Remy as the main man, when I think he's better playing off the striker. Zwag do just enough to get the win.

PSV 1-1 Zwag

PSV 1-3 Zwag

PSV 1-0 FC ZwagAtlético

PSV Good: Plenty of pace at the back nullified the threat of the Zwag counter attack
PSV Bad: Plenty of passing, but no real creative flair in the middle to unlock a team that has parked the bus.
Zwag Good: Good balanced side and plenty of potential with the right tactics.
Zwag bad: PSV have plenty of pace at the back, so counter attack tactics were limited

------------------------------------------------------
Gladbach/PSV

Glad t’be bach 2-0 PSV
Can’t see PSV getting anything here, Gladbach have built a very good side and struck a nice attacking balance. One area to improve is defensively and especially the FBs in my eyes. Same comments apply from the other PSV game, because PSV have the same team out.

Glad t’be bach 2-2 PSV

PSV 0-2 Gladbach
The same tactics from PSV don't help them, would be nice to see something fresh. Again, Agbonlahor as the main man doesn't appeal to me, which is a shame as Gladbach look weak defensively and I feel that they could have been taken advantage of. Gladbach look very good in the middle of the park but need to improve on their wingers if they want to compete with the very top teams. I would also prefer to see Bernard playing on the wing rather than in the attacking midfield role, but Gladbach fully deserve the win.

Glad t'be bach 1-1 PSV

Glad t’be bach 3-0 PSV
Scorers: Etienne Capoue + Viktor Fischer + Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Summary: Bach stormed to an easy victory over an under-prepared PSV side that is capable of much more with its squad.
Bach Good/Bad: Xavi + Capoue + Aubemeyang are fantastic / I think your defence is really poor and if it came up against your midfield/strikers, it would be a bloodbath!
PSV Good/Bad: Paulinho is one of the best CMs in the league / Copy and paste job from GSC, Rio all over his tactics but not playing meant his side weren’t well prepared.

Glad t'be bach Good: Plenty of pace and flair in attack that will be difficult to stop, and will create plenty of room for Xavi
Glad t'be bach Bad: Bit disappointed by Aubameyang so far for Dortmund with him only really showing up for two games. Feel improvement needed either from him IRL or in the Gladbach striker
PSV Good: Made good use of Agbonlahor and with opposition playing to contain Bony, it was doubly effective
PSV bad: midfield 3 will struggle to unlock the better defences

Psv 1 - glad 1

Glad t’be bach 2-0 PSV
Aubameyang x 2

Glad t' be Bach 2-2 PSV
(Bernard, Aubameyang) (Paulinho, Agbonlahor)
Glad to see PSV took my feedback about the defence on board from one paragraph ago... Although Ogbonna and Rio seems to be the best partnership as Bruma's not so widely known. Gladbach strong but while youth is good, experience is probably needed in the AM department.

Glad t’be bach 2 v 2 PSV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Corinthians/West Ham

Corinthians 1-2 West Ham

Corinthians 0-1 West Ham
Excellent game this week but West Ham have thought things through very well and with their five at the back they are difficult to get through, the West Ham side could do with a couple of upgrades though, at left back and in goal. The Corinthians side is improving but the problem is that the wingers aren't good enough, and they need to get a proven goalscorer upfront. A great game which West Ham win.

Corinthians 2-1 WHU

Corinthians good: Good targetting of the weak points of WHU paid dividends for me. Physio is doing a great job with injuries too.
Corinthians bad: Not sure there is much option for a plan B there with Muriel likely to scare with pace, but not going to unlock a stubborn defence with that 1 moment of genius.
West Ham good: Plenty of experience, and has seemingly settled on a formation
West Ham bad: Don't like the CBs as ones to play in a back 3. Will get stretched and shown up for a lack of mobility by any one with quick mobile players.

Corinthians 1-3 West Ham
Very good style hit on by Gregers and I like the balance in the side and the midfield especially. Reid would beast Guerrero like he beasts everyone. Nice to see Cole centrally. Against more attacking teams with wingers coming inside there is potential that Demechelis and Mexes could be skinned though.
Nando sets up very well and he’s getting close to a very good team with some shrewd moves. He needs some more in the wingers and the striker to compete though, they aren’t getting it done for me.

Corinthians 2 v 1 FC WHU Do you think you are

Corinthians 1-1 FC WHU Do you think you are
Scorers: Luis Muriel / Mario Mandzukic
Summary: Two fairly even sides (aren’t they all these days!), but despite Corinthians having no injuries, I couldn’t see them beating WHU in their exciting setup.
Corinthians Good/Bad: Muriel playing off the striker / you need far better wingers to create chances.
WHU Good/Bad: I like the formation, and the CM3 / Joe Cole has seen better days I’m afraid.

Corinthians 1-2 WHU
(Muriel) (Lampard, Mandzukic)
Corinthians getting stronger week by week, but not enough today as WHU have great quality in their side, they control the midfield and the 3-6-1 (dressed up as 5-3-1-1) works well for them. Cole is a great playmaker for Mandzukic. WHU's defence isn't the strongest so a better striker than Guerrero would have punished them IMO.

Corinthians 3-2 FC WHU Do you think you are
Joaquin, Muriel x 2 - Lampard, Mandzukic

-------------------------------------------
Zwag/Fool Em

FC ZwagAtlético 1-1 Fool Em FC
Tricky call ultimately, I can see the merits of both sides here so I’m plumping for a draw.
Viva produces very good tactics and uses the players they have very well. I can’t really single out an area that they fall down, maybe more energy in midfield because the three sat there will sit in and result in a relatively defensive display.
Fool Em have a clear game plan and the right pieces for it, but I feel it’s a bit of a limited approach. They may win the prize for oldest defence too. With more attacking wingers than full backs pushed up I could see a lot of chances being created. It’ll be a pretty passive midfield battle but the extra numbers make it a little easier for the oppo to keep the ball.

Zwag 1-1 Fool Em
The long balls strategy used by Fool Em works well as neither of the Zwag centre backs are known for being aerially dominant and I can see Lambert and Benteke both dominating and causing chaos. The problem with Fool Em is they're missing someone creative centrally and Di Natale is better played as a striker rather than in a free role. Zwag have put in a better performance here though and Klose still has goals him, with Coutinho and Candreva both great supporting players. Carrick has the room to pick out passes as Fool Em haven't put anyone to work defensively from their front three so I can see Zwag getting some joy to get a deserved point.

Zwag 1-2 Fool Em

Zwag good: Lovely balance to the midfield and in Coutinho, they have found a real gem
Zwag bad: Too much in the tactics. Felt like it was trying to cover every single base and gave players too much to do. Will need to tailor them more or replace the players with robots.
Fool em good: Great tactics for the opposition they were playing. Seemed like the opposition had been scouted and really thought about his opposition
Fool em bad: Manager dresses up in fancy dress for kicks. Right hand side is beatable with the RWB the weakest player and when he pushes on, Puyol trying to cover him

Zwag 1 v 3 Fulham

Swag 2-1 Fulham

FC ZwagAtlético 1-2 Fool Em FC

Swag 0 - fool 0

Zwag 2-1 Fool Em
(Coutinho, Klose) (Benteke)
Two strong sides but Zwag's new approach and Fool Em's weakened side gives Zwag the advantage for me, I feel all four injuries are mostly to blame as in this system all four would walk back in, but can't be kind as Zwag control the midfield and Coutinho works his magic to earn the win.

-------------------------------------------
Athletic Ballbag/Lille

Athletic Ballbag 1-1 Lille
Near identical line ups tactically and so a game that really will come down to execution of the game plans.
Ballbag – if the opposition had more in midfield you’d probably be struggling to break through but as it is they play into your hands and you have the attacking pieces to grab a goal.
Lille – read the above, it applies to you too.

Athletic Ballbag 2-1 Lille

Ball 2 - lille 0

Ballbag 1-1 Lille

Ballbag 1 v 1 Lille

Ballbag 2-1 Lille
(Drogba, Villa) (Sahin)
Two 4-4-2's, two strong defences and two strong midfields. Problem is, Lille appear to be lacking upfront whereas Ballbag's front two look a real threat individually and as a partnership. It's the only difference and Ballbag get the win.

Athletic Ballbag 1-1 Lille
Villa - Großkreutz

Athletic Ballbag 0-0 Lille
Summary: An interesting game, much to like and dislike, but neither side had that crucial tactical note that would have snatched them a win.
Ballbag Good/Bad: Very attacking formation and selections / their ST pairing was quite easy to handle for the Lille CBs, as they were well-prepared for your instructions.
Lille Good/Bad: Well-marshalled defence, credit for keeping Drogs and Villa quiet / the strikers are so woefully inept, there was no chance of you scoring in this game.

----------------------------------------------
Saints/Basel

Saints 2-0 Basel
Saints are too strong here. Potentially they could upgrade on the wings and focus on delivery to Lukaku in the air. Other than that it’s solid. Basel are the same. They have one thing that’s good and the rest needs cash.

Basel 1-2 Southampton
Basel really need some new blood into the side. They could also do with some freshening up with tactics. However, I don't like the way Southampton are dealing with Neymar by sending a centre back way out of position to deal with him, especially as he is in a free role as this could leave a massive gap at centre back for Streller (who is under-rated on here) to exploit. Southampton get the win though because they have a much better side.

FC Basel 0-2 Southampton

FC Basel 1-2 Southampton
Scorers: Neymar / Adam Lallana + Ross Barkley
Summary: A quiet game until Saints made some changes, they allowed Neymar to get free but also took the game to Basel, who then crumpled.
Basel Good/Bad: Neymar / the other ten players. I don’t know why we bother with feedback for Cherries, he loses every week and never changes anything…
Saints Good/Bad: Good use of subs / focussed so hard on stopping Neymar that I felt you wouldn’t create much once he’d been taken care of.

Basel 0-2 Saints

Basel good: Other than Neymar, the tactics are thought out and with improvement in the personel, it could be very effective.
Basel bad: Too reliant on Neymar and when he is taken out of the game, the quality isn't there to hurt anyone
Saints good: Is an obvious one, but took care of Neymar and nullified the opposition easily. Formation then meant that there were plenty of options in attack.
Saints bad: Right back looks the obvious place to improve first and then centre mid to play alongside Defour

Basel 1-3 Southampton

Basel 0 - saints 2

Basel 2 v 2 Saints

FC Basel 0-3 Southampton
___ - Lukaku x3

----------------------------------------------
Ajax/Nodge

Would you dance, if Ajax you to dance 3-1 The Nodge

Ajax 3 - nodge 0

Ajax 2-3 The Nodge
Norwich have the right ideas, man-marking Eriksen, attempting to stop Ajax's passing game from going and taking on their full backs so tactically they have it spot on. The issue is that other than their centre midfielders and the Wolf, they have no star quality. They could do with some new blood. Ajax are a very strong side but today they struggle against the two forwards and Norwich reading them very well. Great game, great win for the Nodge.

Would you dance, if Ajax you to dance 0-0 The Nodge

Ajax 3-2 Norwich

Ajax 2-2 Nodge
(Eriksen, Mirallas) (Van Wolfswinkel, Redmond)
Ajax look strong in some departments and weak in others. Boerrigter is a weak link alongside Mirallas and Eriksen, and I also feel De Jong can be upgraded on. Nodge look strong in most departments, I feel the fullbacks need to be upgraded over time to turn them into a force. Score draw today.

Ajax 2-1 The Nodge

Ajax good: Feels like feedback has been taken on board as centre back's are better. Good tactics to make best use of players on offer
Ajax bad: Everyone playing very right hand sided!! Left hand side seems the obvious place to improve, whilst only two subs suggests limited strength in depth. Also NOrwich called the tactics so maybe have become predictable and perhaps need a shake up?
The Nodge good: Good use of the wings suggested that they had done their homework on the opposition
The Nodge bad: Decent players, but need to keep improving. Feels like the same number of Norwich players as at the start and could be left behind

Would you dance, if Ajax you to dance 1-1 The Nodge
Scorers: Kevin Mirallas / Nathan Redmond
Summary: A ding-dong battle where the CMs were quiet and the wingers dominated the game.
Ajax Good/Bad: Great forward 3 / Derek Borryeteger or whatever his name is isn’t good enough for your side.
Nodge Good/Bad: Great quality in midfield, much creativity in there / I’m not sure how many goals you’re going to score with the Quag + RVW partnership, which just doesn’t work for me.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Going for a lie down

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Credit goes to Viva Azzy. Nice one Viva OK

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Good work Sod Ok! Have you updated the tables yet? Whistle

Delighted and surprised to win. Thought it was very tough to call based on the tactics
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:58 pm

Lot of people missed reasons this week, which will be let go because it's clear the site had problems yesterday.

Future weeks will be punished though.

Everyone but Cherries and GSC may add a cool £1m

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:58 pm

I'm on my feedback already, do agree I need to improve my side, which is why the Strootman dilemma is a tough one for me.

Well done Soddy
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:14 pm

My feedback would be sorted if I had Pirlo (creative midfielder) + Amorebieta (young-ish defender) Laugh

Up for deals lads, I could consider moving Benteke if a stonking offer came in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Me too, although on reflection I might be looking to agree deals for next week having used both my TPs this week
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Oh how times change. Not long ago, news that Pienaar is out injured would have felt like terrible news.

Now I'm thinking, good, we might see more of Deulofeu now
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:32 pm

It could be the best news you've had all season tbh Affers. Deulofeu is the real deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:36 pm

neither of the Zwag centre backs are known for being aerially dominant
hummm, Costa is great in the air. Hugo isn't bad at all but Costa in fact is a beast in the air, someone didn't see his performances for Valencia last season & so far this season.

Does Viva NEED to take a team?
As I can do tactics is need be. Im basically being lazy as it takes me ages to type with one hand so if Viva is need to manage a team & he want to lets discuss & sort something out in the interest of the league

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:38 pm

Well we have no Basel manager, so it would be helpful if he took a team on. He can have any one of Basel, Fool 'Em, Ballbag or Southampton (if I recall?)

Up to Viva really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:39 pm

Well you can't give Viva Basel as he doesn't like to trade at the best of times Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:45 pm

He may not fancy taking a side of course, but it's good that he has some options. I'd hope he'd help us out #takethehintbaby #rwat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Who would people recomend as more agile cbs for my back 3? Struggling on targets there

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Gregers wrote:Who would people recomend as more agile cbs for my back 3? Struggling on targets there
Jores Okore could be available
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:49 pm

I don't think anyone shall touch him Olly. Wait for a lawyer

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Okore isnt very mobile in a cast.

I'd prefer to step aside, not really into it atm, but I'll continue until someone wishes to take over
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:51 pm

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GUYS
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Can you be my caretaker manager when im away then gsc

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:55 pm

I have PM'd Holymiky about the vacancy, but he seems to have read and ignored it
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:01 pm

Gutted Olly, you got burned

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:04 pm

sodhat wrote:Gutted Olly, you got burned
Euro Division LXV - Page 5 9k=
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Fernando wrote:Can you be my caretaker manager when im away then gsc
If someone takes my team I will
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Olly wrote:
Looks nothing like me.

And I'm better at football.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:10 pm

sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:
Looks nothing like me.

And I'm better at football.
Euro Division LXV - Page 5 BM_Hks-CUAEdr44  Euro Division LXV - Page 5 9k=

He clearly looks exactly like you
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Watched Rush last night. Quality film (my GF doesn't watch F1 and even she enjoyed it)
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:12 pm

You can't even see me in that picture. Get one of Joey 'Tebowing' and then it's a fair comparison.

At least you agree I'm better at football.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:14 pm

sodhat wrote:You can't even see me in that picture. Get one of Joey 'Tebowing' and then it's a fair comparison.

You should make a series of you doing famous poses in English towns and cities. Up next you give the Nazi Salute in Coventry
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:16 pm

On facebook there is a pic of me boning Jozef Stalin. Now THAT would make for a series of snaps, Azzy humping the Angel of the North, Winston Churchill, Nelson's Column...

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:You can't even see me in that picture. Get one of Joey 'Tebowing' and then it's a fair comparison.

You should make a series of you doing famous poses in English towns and cities. Up next you give the Nazi Salute in Coventry
My mate did that on a log flume at Thorpe Park and ruined the photo for the sweet looking couple in front of us. He absolutely nailed it though. Perfect timing, dead straight arm, and furious looking face.

We had to get away from the photo booth sharpish though.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Olly wrote:You should make a series of you doing famous poses in English towns and cities. Up next you give the Nazi Salute in Coventry
Don't even joke. My stepdad made me wear a Germany shirt through Coventry when I was 12, I got punched in the face twice by big boys before a copper did one of them for assault. My stepdad just stood there and watched, and what could my mum do? I swear when he dies I am draping a swastika over his coffin and dragging it through the muddy Coventry streets furious

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Yes I can't imagine many Germans live in that delightful place!

I'm gonna stop before I go too far, especially with all the Utd fans on here...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Terrible injury for Okore, just as he was looking good. I think his start for Villa will still get you good votes Olly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:35 pm

Okore - 1p + some gummy bears
ENQ

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:35 pm

No, no, no, NO!!

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/430154/Everton-and-Newcastle-to-fight-it-out-for-CSKA-Moscow-striker-Seydou-Doumbia?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-sport-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Sport+Feed%29

I was worried about this until I realised it was not based on anything factual, when I got to the this bit

And the paper names Everton and Newcastle as English clubs chasing the 25-year-old
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:37 pm

If Doumbia is 25, then my Mum is 16 Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Stephen Naismith is 28 apparently.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Terrible injury for Okore, just as he was looking good. I think his start for Villa will still get you good votes Olly.
Hopefully for a few weeks, it's a blow cos him and Bassong is just a BEAST partnership. Hopefully a lawyer will come in soon

DOUMBIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Afro wrote:No, no, no, NO!!

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/430154/Everton-and-Newcastle-to-fight-it-out-for-CSKA-Moscow-striker-Seydou-Doumbia?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-sport-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Sport+Feed%29

I was worried about this until I realised it was not based on anything factual, when I got to the this bit

And the paper names Everton and Newcastle as English clubs chasing the 25-year-old
How would he feel about being managed by a younger man at Everton?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:40 pm

That would be the case if he was being managed by Herbert Chapman though.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:16 pm

A draw not bad but could be better. Nick if you can get tactics in then I'll take Basel.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Who's got/getting GTA 5? I'm on my way to Tesco to get it.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:31 pm

I think Nick is planning to be back at work on Friday, and is just being lazy really, so get a page up for Basel Ok!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Afro wrote:I think Nick is planning to be back at work on Friday, and is just being lazy really, so get a page up for Basel Ok!
Cool, I'll get a page up later.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:33 pm

Nobody at all interested in Altidore or Quagliarella?

Will sell either for there TM VALUE. Bargain
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Saints bad: Right back looks the obvious place to improve first
Mind if I ask whoever wrote this what's wrong with Nathaniel Clyne?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Think miss of the season was just wrapped up
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Bad miss from RVP. I actually can't believe it but I can forgive him.
Rooney being an idiot trying to have all the glory missed an open goal with a 5 yard pass to RVP on is a worse miss as he had full control of the ball, open net & a pass on.

Is Sidney Sam on the pitch??

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:40 pm

No he was subbed earlier but actually had a good game!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next