The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup round 6

+19
superflyweight
jbeadlesbigrighthand
Stella
ChequeredJersey
The Womble
Dolphin Ziggler
The Boss
compelling and rich
Hero
Il Gialloblu
Galted
JuliusHMarx
TopHat24/7
bhb001
Union Cane
Rowley
Scottrf
Adam D
Mind the windows Tino.
23 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The best song ever with 3 or more words in the title.

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_lcap13%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_lcap1%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 6 ]
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 7 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 7 ]
[ 7 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 76

Poll closed

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:17 am

First topic message reminder :

I said it would be Monday morning and, like my milkman, I always deliver.  So here is round 6 of quite possibly the most exciting tournament ever.  Before we move on to round 6 and the poll for 'The best song ever with 3 or more words in the title' lets have a look at what you could have won in round 5.

Round 5 saw the poll for 'Best piece of literature with a name in the title' and threw up some classic works of literature and no small measure of controversy with the 'missing' and 'reappearing' votes scandal throwing the integrity of the whole competition into doubt.  With the mystery still unsolved and the 'missing' votes no closer to being found, I have made the decision to move on, forget the past and continue the competition.  At least I am a man of extremely high integrity and moral fibre so we can proceed safe in the knowledge that the Culture Cup is still on the level.  I have my finest man (Wingrove) on the case to try and find out what happened but until then, lets move forward in peace.

Round 5 was an interesting one with the votes being split across the board resulting in many posters claiming a decent points haul.  Using my complicated results algorithm, you would have only needed to get 1 vote in this round to get 7 points.  Sot its bad luck to Union who received no votes, no points and has subsequently seen his already slim chance of winning almost certainly disappear for good.  What makes it worse it that he had some votes before 'votegate'.  Life can be so cruel.  Hero continues to be Mr Consistent and remains on top of the Christmas tree, just as a fairy should be.  Julius had a stunning reversal in fortune with his pick of Macbeth claiming top spot for this round.  A fair few posters picked up 10 points and at the half way point, the league is still within grasp for a fair few posters.  Here are the runners and riders;

Hero (A Streetcar Named Desire): (10) 46
compelling & rich (Schindler's List): (9): 42
seanmichaels (Oliver Twist): (9) 38
Adam (A Christmas Carol): (10) 37
Azzy (The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes): (10) 33
onlytreblewinners (Frankenstein): (10) 32
TopHat (Romeo and Juliet): (10) 32
Galted (The World According to Garp): (7) 30
The Womble (Matilda): (10) 31
Rowley (The Picture of Dorian Grey): (10) 29
superflyweight (The Great Gatsby): (9) 29
Dolphin (Winnie the Pooh): (9) 26
The Boss (Gulliver's Travels): (10) 26
bhb (Hamlet): (7) 25
ChequeredJersey (The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn): (8) 24
jbeadlesbigrighthand (Count of Monte Cristo): (8) 23
Julius ( Macbeth): (12) 22
Union (Horace) (0) 19

Round 7 is back to films and the question is this: Name the greatest film actor or actress born in the same year as you Best film originally released in the decade of your birth.  You can, of course, lie if you want to but I doubt any of you are that precious.  I will leave it up to your conscience but please PM a couple of choices.

Here is the poll for round 6 and remember, it is open for the whole forum to vote!

PLEASE ONLY VOTE FOR 2 NOMINATIONS
 I don't think it will survive another voting scandal.

PLEASE SEE EDITED QUESTION FOR THE NEXT ROUND

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup round 6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:14 am

Galted wrote:Evidence points to Union being the culprit then and covering it up with a claim that he lost 3 votes to a) garner sympathy and b) dispel the Lone Ret@rd theory.  I think a bit of cyber-bullying is in order.
He also has an imaginary wife and borderline autism.

Almost certainly him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:16 am

Sad 
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:18 am

Problem is, 606v2 is full to the brim with lone ret@rds, so we'll never catch the silly sausage. I still think I lost 24 votes this round, no way could my choice possibly be so low down the list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:20 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Problem is, 606v2 is full to the brim with lone ret@rds
It's called the Weightlifting section.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:22 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Problem is, 606v2 is full to the brim with lone ret@rds, so we'll never catch the silly sausage. I still think I lost 24 votes this round, no way could my choice possibly be so low down the list.
And Azzy immediately becomes the prime suspect with an even more outrageous claim than Union's.  Conspiracy theorists must also be getting quite excited.

Suspects so far in order of likelihood:
1) Azzy
2) A collaboration
3) Union
4) Tino
5) A moderator

Last edited by Galted on Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I spelt "and" incorrectly.)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:25 am

We need to mploy the services of Jessica Fletcher, or Wingrove but I suspect he is busy.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:26 am

Can we hire onetwo to investigate this. He is the go to guy on conspiracy theories round here and when he does find the culprit suffice to say he has sufficient "skills" to ensure they never do this again.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:26 am

Galted wrote:
4) Tino
Can't be me. I am definitely not a loner.

Union is a mod and a 'victim'. It has to be him, surely?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:27 am

Don't know if Wingrove's policy of "he's bleeding the most so it must be him" is that conducive to apprehending the guilty party.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:31 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
4) Tino
Can't be me.  I am definitely not a loner.

Union is a mod and a 'victim'.  It has to be him, surely?
You did come up with the Lone Ret@rd theory so by claiming that you're not a loner casts even more suspicion on you.  I sense a fiendish masterplan by yourself to host the cup and ensure maximum distress to the participants by removing votes and changing the occasional film round from year of birth to decade of birth.

Agree though that Union is top of the list again.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:35 am

Voting and then removing votes is very much in the reverse linear trend.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:36 am

Could also be a Murder On The Orient Express scenario where up to 12 people are guilty.

Apologies to anyone who was about to read Murder On The Orient Express (or watch it if your name's Lumbering Jack).

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:42 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
4) Tino

You did come up with the Lone Ret@rd theory so by claiming that you're not a loner casts even more suspicion on you.  I sense a fiendish masterplan by yourself to host the cup and ensure maximum distress to the participants by removing votes and changing the occasional film round from year of birth to decade of birth.

Correction. Il Gia came up with it, he just called it the Lone Tw@t theory. I merely changed the wording a little to be less offensive to women and more offensive to stupid people.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:49 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
4) Tino

Correction.  Il Gia came up with it, he just called it the Lone Tw@t theory.  I merely changed the wording a little to be less offensive to women and more offensive to stupid people.

Then I apologise.  Your reasoning for changing the wording is a bit suspicious though, neither of the women I've ever gone out worth seemed to be that offended when I called them tw@ts

1) Union
2) Gia
3) Azzy
4) Collaboration
5) Tino
6) A moderator other than Union
7) Dave667 to cover up all his serial killing

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:59 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
4) Tino

Correction.  Il Gia came up with it, he just called it the Lone Tw@t theory.  I merely changed the wording a little to be less offensive to women and more offensive to stupid people.

Then I apologise.  Your reasoning for changing the wording is a bit suspicious though, neither of the women I've ever gone out worth seemed to be that offended when I called them tw@ts

1) Union
2) Gia
3) Azzy
4) Collaboration
5) Tino
6) A moderator other than Union
7) Dave667 to cover up all his serial killing
You're just moving your list round all over the place now. That's no way to run an investigation.

The fact that yesterday you lied about sleeping with Rachel Weisz and today you've lied about going out with two women makes me think you have some questions to answer.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Oct 2013, 11:06 am

I don't need your advice on how to run an investigation, thanks, all I'm lacking is the good fortune of having all the suspects in the same room so I can uncover the guilty party after a series of seemingly innocuous questions and observations.

As for Rachel Weisz, I may have slept with her without knowing as I would've been asleep at the time.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Oct 2013, 11:07 am

I was lying about going out with two women though, they were just people I shouted at from the top deck of the bus (261).

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 11:10 am

Galted wrote:I don't need your advice on how to run an investigation, thanks, all I'm lacking is the good fortune of having all the suspects in the same room so I can uncover the guilty party after a series of seemingly innocuous questions and observations.

As for Rachel Weisz, I may have slept with her without knowing as I would've been asleep at the time.
One thing that has just occurred to me as well. Rowley is definitely a suspect. He was on record as saying he "dearly wanted to beat" superfly and low and behold, superfly loses a vote. Jeff is also an admin...suspicious?

Now I appreciate that Jeff also lost a vote that could have been two things:

(i) He did it on purpose to deflect attention

(ii) He is not all that bright

Almost certainly the second option as it has a direct influence on the first.

You can thank me later.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 09 Oct 2013, 11:13 am

Can I just leap to my defence and state that whilst Tina's second point definitely has some validity, in order to carry this crime out it would take even the most basic IT skills which pretty much rules me out of suspicion. You could potentially argue I am that cunning I hide my skills to allow me to carry out such crimes but surely such cunning would invalidate Tina's second point.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 09 Oct 2013, 11:14 am

Rowley is from Rotherham. I know they have Plusnet up there but I think rigging an online voting system is beyond him. If we were discussing the use of PED's on ferrets then he'd be right in the frame.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Oct 2013, 11:38 am

That definitely puts Rowley into the equation - having low intelligence doesn't preclude one from being a criminal (Ottis Toole had an IQ of only 75). It's quite possible that he found out how to remove votes by accident and tried it again, hoping that no-one would notice (Rowley, that is, not Ottis Toole).

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Oct 2013, 11:45 am

Just been on the Off-Topic forum where Rowley's been threatening to close down any non-sport related forum, a bit like burning a car or a house to destroy any dna evidence.

Union
Rowley
Gia
Azzy
A collaboration
Tino
A moderator or Admin other than Union or Rowley
seanmichaels - seems to be loitering and giving (possibly misleading) advice, it's quite common for criminals to return to the scene of their crime
Dave667

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 11:52 am

Galted wrote:Just been on the Off-Topic forum where Rowley's been threatening to close down any non-sport related forum, a bit like burning a car or a house to destroy any dna evidence.

Union
Rowley
Gia
Azzy
A collaboration
Tino
seanmichaels - seems to be loitering and giving (possibly misleading) advice, it's quite common for criminals to return to the scene of their crime
Dave667
Constantly threatening to ban people as well. Although interestingly, he has not threatened to ban me. The person running the competition.

I would say it currently runs as;

Union/Rowley
Gia
Azzy
Galted (too many lies about women)
TopHat (normally has an opinion about everything and everyone. Not heard anything from him on this. Very suspect)
A collaboration
Tino
Dave667

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Oct 2013, 11:55 am

There we go then, Union and Rowley have been identified as the vote thieves by a process that was both democratic and transparent. Just need to get Wingove to beat confessions out of them.

Quite proud that I came 5th, much better showing than in any of the cups.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Oct 2013, 11:58 am

Is bugging me though that Rowley never threatened to ban you, or myself for that matter. Then again, he did advise getting Onetwo involved as a distraction.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:00 pm

The Main Event Lads - or whatever he called himself in revenge mission for his/their/her/its ban for the GOAT rigging?

NB - I am more than aware that I have only just popped up posting on these threads despite often having a shufty and voting (only twice each poll I hasten to add). 'Tis but a coincidence.

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:00 pm

Galted wrote:Is bugging me though that Rowley never threatened to ban you, or myself for that matter.  
He's a bit of a cyber-bully. Only picks on those he feels are inferior to himself.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:03 pm

1.) Rowley, Tina and Galted all working in cahoot's beneath the Moriarty-esque figure that is Wingrove.

And by the way I'm not loitering, I'm waiting for round 7.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:03 pm

Roller_Coaster wrote:The Main Event Lads - or whatever he called himself in revenge mission for his/their/her/its ban for the GOAT rigging?

NB - I am more than aware that I have only just popped up posting on these threads despite often having a shufty and voting (only twice each poll I hasten to add). 'Tis but a coincidence.
And so here comes new 'Suspect No 1'. Classic tactic of opening up with a "oh it's someone else" line before finishing with a rather flaky defense of why you've suddenly appeared again. I'm on to you Roller.

Although The Main Event Lads would definitely fit the Lone Ret@rd/Tw@t theory so you could well be correct.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:04 pm

Galted wrote:Is bugging me though that Rowley never threatened to ban you, or myself for that matter.  
He's a bit of a cyber-bully.  Only picks on those he feels are inferior to himself.
That's everyone, isn't it?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:06 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
He's a bit of a cyber-bully.  Only picks on those he feels are inferior to himself.
That's everyone, isn't it?
True.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:07 pm

Should be re-named "The Blame-Culture Cup"
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:11 pm

Union Cane wrote:Should be re-named "The Blame-Culture Cup"
Very good!

It appears that not only was I in last place in the whole competition, I can't even get myself on the list of suspects (despite doing rather well in the vote-dope rounds). What do I need to do - crash the whole site?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:13 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Very good!

It appears that not only was I in last place in the whole competition, I can't even get myself on the list of suspects (despite doing rather well in the vote-dope rounds). What do I need to do - crash the whole site?
What are you going to do, throw your slate board at the mainframe?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:19 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Very good!

What are you going to do, throw your slate board at the mainframe?  
My entire career (80-odd years), has been in IT. I remember when motherboards were just littlegirlboards.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:50 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Very good!

I did suspect you, if it makes you feel any better.  Was reluctant to make the accusation though as I was worried about more limericks about me being fisted.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 1:19 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I'm waiting for round 7.
So am I. Still need Dolphin Ziggler, jbeadlesbigrighthand and The Womble to send in their nominations for the next, amended, round.

I appreciate that there may have been a teeny weeny bit of confusion but you've had long enough to get your new answers in....

You're mugging me off like a two bob.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 09 Oct 2013, 1:20 pm

Who's Wingrove anyway?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 1:22 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Who's Wingrove anyway?
Galted's mate. By the time you've seen him, its almost certainly too late for you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 09 Oct 2013, 1:23 pm

Galted's mate.  By the time you've seen him, its almost certainly too late for you.
Some sort of imaginary friend?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 1:27 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted's mate.  By the time you've seen him, its almost certainly too late for you.
Some sort of imaginary friend?
I think so. As imaginary as his affair with Rachel Weisz.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 09 Oct 2013, 1:27 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I'm waiting for round 7.
So am I.  Still need Dolphin Ziggler, jbeadlesbigrighthand and The Womble to send in their nominations for the next, amended, round.

I appreciate that there may have been a teeny weeny bit of confusion but you've had long enough to get your new answers in....

Sounds like the same old rabble again

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 1:32 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I'm waiting for round 7.
So am I.  Still need Dolphin Ziggler, jbeadlesbigrighthand and The Womble to send in their nominations for the next, amended, round.

Sounds like the same old rabble again
The Womble has just sent his in and made me spit coffee everywhere.

Just waiting for t'other pair.

You'd think Dolphin would have sent his in already seeing as he was doing the majority of the moaning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 09 Oct 2013, 1:32 pm

This one has only been up a few days, I've been busy! Bloody hell, Michaels, I ran the last one, you aint no saint!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 09 Oct 2013, 1:34 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:This one has only been up a few days, I've been busy! Bloody hell, Michaels, I ran the last one, you aint no saint!
I see someone has popped up for air......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 09 Oct 2013, 1:39 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I've been busy!
You're a student. Not possible.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 09 Oct 2013, 1:45 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I've been busy!
You're a student.  Not possible.
Probably got an important run of games on Championship Manager......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 09 Oct 2013, 1:50 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Probably got an important run of games on Championship Manager......
I used to play that a lot. I would always start by buying Ade Akinbiyi from Norwich and he would mostly get over 50 goals a season. Legend.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 09 Oct 2013, 1:52 pm

A true Champ Man vet knows that the greatest player the game has ever produced is/was Ibrahim Bakayoko. (who, hilariously, Walter Smith did in real life actually buy a few years later and turned out to be a bit pants!)

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 1:54 pm

Tonton Zola Moukoko says hi The Culture Cup round 6 - Page 6 3559488474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next