The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA cancelling Live Event & Taping

+2
NickisBHAFC
Fernando
6 posters

Go down

TNA cancelling Live Event & Taping  Empty TNA cancelling Live Event & Taping

Post by Fernando Thu 17 Oct 2013, 10:14 pm

TNA has cancelled the Impact Wrestling tapings that were scheduled for December 5th in Chattanooga, Tennessee at the McKenzie Arena.

There has been no new announcement yet as to where those tapings will be held or what TNA plans to do to fill those two weeks of Impact broadcasts.

As noted earlier, TNA had also canceled a house show event dated for November 1st in Battle Creek Michigan.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

TNA cancelling Live Event & Taping  Empty Re: TNA cancelling Live Event & Taping

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 17 Oct 2013, 10:38 pm

TNA would be horrific live. Something tells me they did it once before and it completely flopped. There not big enough to go live and they don't have the talent to pull of live shows IMO.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

TNA cancelling Live Event & Taping  Empty Re: TNA cancelling Live Event & Taping

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 17 Oct 2013, 11:01 pm

Their live shows were brilliant, it wasn't sustainable as it was all in your face shock value but fairs fair, they were excellent

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 18 Oct 2013, 9:34 am

NickisBHAFC wrote:TNA would be horrific live. Something tells me they did it once before and it completely flopped. There not big enough to go live and they don't have the talent to pull of live shows IMO.
What are you on about? They go out live every other week now!

And as for not having the talent - that is a ridiculour comment.

In a roll call of misjudged comments, that ranks up there near the top along with some of the comments of Bull, Finlay and davidemore

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by david lee Fri 18 Oct 2013, 10:06 am

NickisBHAFC wrote:TNA would be horrific live. Something tells me they did it once before and it completely flopped. There not big enough to go live and they don't have the talent to pull of live shows IMO.
alot of tna wrestlers have been in wwe they got great talent.

david lee

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 18 Oct 2013, 10:32 am

Shame that they're having to cancel live events now, I'm guessing this is another nail in the coffin for their current set-up of one live (Jefferson) Impact and one taped (Jefferson) Impact in the same venue.

I know there have been rumours of TNA coming off the road and having a 'base' for taping (Jefferson) Impact, with Las Vegas and the Universal Studios in Orlando (again) being mentioned. This will obviously reduce costs but will eventually be to the detriment of the product as we've seen with the (Jefferson) Impact Zone, where you had the same bunch of 'fans' who showed up every week and were more concerned with getting themselves over than any of the wrestlers.

I just wonder whether it's viable for TNA to do one live (Jefferson) Impact a month, then tape the rest of the month's worth of TV from the same venue? Obviously it wouldn't be as expensive as running a different town every fortnight and they wouldn't have to worry about stagnating in front of the same crowd week on week, month on month, year on year.

Last edited by theundisputedY2D2 on Fri 18 Oct 2013, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 18 Oct 2013, 11:30 am

I think if they chose Vegas, it would be a much more transient crowd and the arenas would be filled unlike Orlando.

Most hotels would comp the tickets so its a good idea I reckon, althoguh I would much prefer them having it live every week!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down