The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am a celeb can you get me out of here coming soon(contains spoilers)

+7
dummy_half
Bull
NickisBHAFC
Hulking_up
MIG
Stella
david lee
11 posters

Go down

i am a celeb can you get me out of here coming soon(contains spoilers) Empty i am a celeb can you get me out of here coming soon(contains spoilers)

Post by david lee Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:07 am

anyone gonna watch the show its so fuunny
the show his presented by ant and dec this year
big names are rumored people like joey essex
and steve davis and mattew wright and chas from emmerdale
and big mo from eastenders,its gonna be great

david lee

Back to top Go down

i am a celeb can you get me out of here coming soon(contains spoilers) Empty Re: i am a celeb can you get me out of here coming soon(contains spoilers)

Post by Stella Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:13 am

I will no doubt watch it, as the mrs loves the programme. Steve Davis? Will he be interesting?
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

i am a celeb can you get me out of here coming soon(contains spoilers) Empty Re: i am a celeb can you get me out of here coming soon(contains spoilers)

Post by MIG Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:16 am

I'll watch is purely for the comedy from Ant and Dec.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by david lee Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:27 am

steve davies is nicnamed interesting
he be great

david lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:29 am

david lee wrote:steve davies is nicnamed interesting
he be great
Yeah, that was why I put it. I think that was a sarcastic nickname, as he always came across quite boring, but he probably isn't.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:30 am

I'd say he probably is pretty boring.  Great snooker player though.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by david lee Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:33 am

steve davies wiil sing snooker loopy be great

david lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:42 pm

I don't like this show. Gave up watching during the 3rd series.
However i think i have to watch this years one because Carlton Banks is on it!

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Be worth tuning in to watch Steve and Carlton doing the "Jump on it" dance!

Joey Essex will probably win and the World will die another small death!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Love this show, only reality show i watch!

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:09 am

Yeah it's a decent show, ill tune in. Good that it stats on Sunday as well, hate it when shows start on Friday/Saturday night, makes it hard to tune in.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:30 am

Matthew and Joey enjoying a romantic meal.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:40 am

Team ALFONSO!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:56 am

Kinda want sir Joey Essex to win

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:00 am

NickisBHAFC wrote:Kinda want sir Joey Essex to win
vomit vomit vomit 

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:06 pm

Joey Essex is just so unintentionally funny isn't he? This learning to tell the time thing was hilarious, but only because it was so presposterous.

Liking most of this year's bunch with the exceptions of Joey and David Emmanuel - two faces you'd never tire of punching.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Steve Davis?

A good guy, and snooker legend.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Steve Davis made the programme for me last night when he asked Joey the question we all wanted to know.

"How are you with Kangaroo's ar*e?!"

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pm

I find thewse programs very sad........................

How much would you get paid to eat balls and Winkle....Though I imagine most on here would do it for free!!Cool  Just kidding..

How much can I buy you for to make you look like an idiot so we can get ratings..

Celebrity prostitution..................Not that there is anything wrong with prostitution..A necessity to some............

I won't watch it though............It's reality TV at it's worst and I'd feel embarrassed for them...I imagine most won't be embarrassed for themselves as If they had pride they wouldn't be there..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Maybe they just dont take themselves to seriously.

Who cares, its just a TV show. Bit of light entertainment.

Now me, i'm more of a Big Brother kind of guy:Very Happy 

Although Alfonso to win.

Surely he has to do 'the dance'.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:07 pm

I can't bring myself to watch much.
Wish Alfonso did BB instead.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Anyone that likes Big Brother should be threw into the atlantic with their arms tied behind their back.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Is Joey actually that dumb or is it an act?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:14 pm

Outside of Essex he is an idiot.....although inside Essex compared to the rest of them he is like Einstein
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:27 pm

This is a guy from the same Country that produced Jedward..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:26 am

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Anyone that likes Big Brother should be threw into the atlantic with their arms tied behind their back.
Ah good, least we have our legs free to tread water:Wink

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:40 am

Bull wrote:Is Joey actually that dumb or is it an act?
We'd be talking Olivier-esque levels of ability for him to maintain that for such a prolonged period.

I saw one bit where he said his biggest fear during a bushtucker trial was having small crabs dropped onto his head in case they cut his hair with their claws.

I'm enjoying the looks of utter disbelief that pass bewteen Steve Davis and Rebecca Adlington on a regular basis. Bear in mind we're only getting a few minutes of Essex, I assume that being stuck with him for hours on end must be like nothing else on Earth.

My wife says that David Emmanuel (of the impeccable hair) reminds her of a fat Hannibal Lector

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:41 am

Ha, A fat Lecter? He does a bit.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:43 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:This is a guy from the same Country that produced Jedward..
And one who comes from one that produced The Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Justin Beiber, Britney Spiers, George W Bush, Hanson with their ummm bopping......the list could go on for ever, I can see why you left.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:09 am

To be fair to Jedward. They have taken alot of crap, but have just ignored it and got on with their lives.

They're only young and enjoying life.
Fair play.

I have some respect for them.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:21 am

Reborn - not everyone in Essex, is stupid, and acts like Joey Essex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:41 am

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:
And one who comes from one that produced The Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Justin Beiber, Britney Spiers, George W Bush, Hanson with their ummm bopping......the list could go on for ever, I can see why you left.
Reborn, Beiber is Canadian. I know they sound the same eh, but let's not start being racially insensitive eh. You know how it upsets certain members of the forum eh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:43 am

westisbest wrote:To be fair to Jedward. They have taken alot of crap, but have just ignored it and got on with their lives.

They're only young and enjoying life.
Fair play.

I have some respect for them.
Whereas I'm not sure they realise people are being mean about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:01 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:
Reborn, Beiber is Canadian..
I rest my case.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:27 am

Joey needs to start cracking onto Amy!!!!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by david lee Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:05 am

joey is a legend got to be king

david lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down