The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint's Shutdown....The results 16/5/2011

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

Saint's Shutdown....The results 16/5/2011 Empty Saint's Shutdown....The results 16/5/2011

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 9:44 pm

As the crowd await the beginning of the show, the action immediately goes backstage to the parking lot. All is quiet, until the sound of an incoming car becomes louder and louder. The camera shifts right and shows a jet black Audi TT come hurtling into the arena. It parks up and the crowd cheer as the camera shows it’s number plate, “D1V1N3 1”. The driver and passenger doors open, and The Saint steps out, dressed smartly in a grey Armani suit and sunglasses. Out of the passenger door steps Miss Jessica, who is the picture of annoyance, in a sleek womans suit with a very high skirt…

Jessica: Like, I don’t know why you had to drive so fast! Surely someone with your track history with cars would like, be a bit calm on the road…

The Saint smiles wryly and stops at the arena doors, he breathes in the air and smiles once more apparently not listening to Jessica.

Jessica: …that’s why I do the driving! I’m like so safe on the roads!

The Saint: It’s a shame the same can’t be said about the way you reared Cassius, watching him last month was like a damn car crash!

Jessica looks angrily at The Saint and goes to slap him, but The Saint catches her incoming arm…

The Saint: Not tonight Jessica, I’m not letting anything spoil my night…Now come on, I’ve got a show to run!

The Saint lets go of Jessica’s hand and breezes into the Birmingham Bowl, he is heard shouting back to Jessica “It’s my night baby!” Jessica watches on grumpily and slowly follows him in as Shutdown’s credits begin to roll…

-Opening Credits-

Back to top Go down

Saint's Shutdown....The results 16/5/2011 Empty Re: Saint's Shutdown....The results 16/5/2011

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 9:44 pm

The credits play out and the camera cuts to an aerial view of the arena and crowd going wild, the camera cuts to ringside and an assortment of fans holding signs:

“CASSIUS DROVE ME INSANE”

“THE SAINT CAN SAINT ME ANYDAY”

“HERO WILL GET STUNG”

“CHAOS IS THE TRUE PARASITE”

RJ: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO SHUTDOWN! I’M RJ AND I CAN BARELY HERE MYSELF THINK SUCH IS THE NOISE IN HERE! WE’RE HERE AS ALWAYS, BROADCASTING FROM THE BIRMINGHAM BOWL ON EUROSPORT AND OF COURSE, EUROSPORT HD! WHAT A NIGHT WE HAVE IN STORE! MICHAEL WIRE?!

MW: Yes Ladies and Gents, I’m Michael Wire, the 6WF stratosphere’s favourite announcer and for once, my not-so-esteemed co-commentator is correct! We have a doozy of a show lined up for you and at the helm? Former 6WF commissioner, The Saint!

RJ: Yes Mike, it’s going to be a trip down memory lane tonight as The Saint, The European Champion returns to the helm of his show, whilst our anonymous GM is away on business. And The Divine Destroyer has promised us an excellent show tonight. So without further ado, let’s get it on!

Back to top Go down

Saint's Shutdown....The results 16/5/2011 Empty Re: Saint's Shutdown....The results 16/5/2011

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 9:45 pm

RJ: Tag team action up first here on Shutdown as the experienced pairing of Jerome Dubois and Chris Patricks take on the more inexperienced team of James McManus and Ruaridh Duncan.

MW: Only one winner here RJ, and it’s not McManus and Duncan! They’ve got no chance against Patricks and Dubois.

RJ: Why not Michael? They’ve earned themselves 6WF contracts, just like all of our legends had to, who’s to say these two won’t go on to be legends?

MW: Me. And you can keep a recording of that if you like!

Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden booms out around the arena and the camera focuses on the curtain where Ruaridh Duncan emerges in a black robe with the hood up hiding his face. He stands at the top of the ramp as a firework curtain falls behind him. Duncan makes his way down the ramp and climbs up onto the apron. He leans back over the ropes and flicks his head back to lower the hood and reveal his face. The crowd boo the Scotsman.

"The Final Countdown" plays and James McManus steps out onto the stage and strikes a pose, shouting "I am the Future!"

He makes his way down the ramp, ignoring the fans and sliding into the ring. He tags hands with Duncan and they face the stage waiting for their opponents.

“La Resistance” hits the 6WF speakers as Jerome Dubois enters the arena. The crowd begins to cheer as he appears from behind the curtain. He swaggers out onto the ramp and slaps the hands of his fans before sliding in.

“Refuse/Resist” hits and the crowd start to cheer, Patricks walks out, he lifts his arms in the air as pyros go off, he takes off his T-shirt and throws it into the crowd, he then comes sprinting down the ramp and slides in.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings for the start of the match up. Patricks locks up with McManus who then tries a headlock which Patricks counters with a belly to back suplex. McManus rolls back to the corner and quickly tags in Duncan. Patricks sprints over and goes for a clothesline on Duncan who blocks, he prods Patricks in the eye and he stumbles back. Duncan springboards off the ropes and hits a hurracanrana. He hooks the leg on Patricks.

Ref: 1................2.....Kick out!

The shoulder is forced up by Patricks who is placed into an argentine leglock by Duncan. Patricks manages to fight his way out by booting Duncan in the head. Patricks tries to get to Dubois but he is dragged back by Duncan who lifts up Patricks and nails a shoot kick into the stomach followed by a Snap DDT. He covers again.

Ref: 1...............2...Kick out!

Duncan is quick to tag in McManus who steps into the ring. He drags up Patricks and whips him out across the ring and then hits a knee into the gut followed by a Snap Suplex and then a stiff boot to the stomach. The cover is again made.

RJ: Patricks being dominated!

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

McManus drags up Patricks and again whips him off the ropes, he goes for a spinebuster which Patricks counters with a leaping DDT. The crowd wait in anticipation as Patricks stay down, they go quiet but the cheers rocket when he kips up to his feet into a flip senton, he quickly covers.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

Patricks gets to his feet, he waits for McManus to rise before attempting a superkick which is blocked. McManus counters with a spinning heel kick before scurrying to the corner and tagging in Duncan. Duncan runs into the ring and knocks Patricks down with a burning Lariat. Duncan lifts up Patricks and goes for a German suplex which Patricks spins out of into a German Suplex into a cover of his own.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Patricks gets to his feet, he launches Duncan to the corner where he hits a couple of boots before tagging in Dubois. Dubois lifts up Duncan and hits a series of knife-edge chops followed by The French Connection(Spear). Dubois covers.

MW: Told you they’d dominate.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Duncan forces his shoulder up, Dubois gets to his feet and drags up Duncan and hits a couple of European Uppercuts followed by a running powerslam. Dubois takes Duncan to the corner and tags in Patricks who hits a tornado DDT followed up with a springboard moonsault. He gets to his feet and salutes the crowd before covering.

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

Again Duncan kicks out, Patricks drags him up but is stunned with a hard kick to the chin. He falls back almost in slow motion and Duncan, who has taken a lot of moves in quick succession, tags in McManus. He waits for a groggy Patricks to rise before going for a death valley driver but Patricks drops down the back and shoves him into the corner following up with a shining wizard to the back of the head.

Dubois makes a blind tag on Patricks, he steps in and hits the Culture Shock on McManus. Duncan tries to get back in but Patricks flies from the top rope over Dubois with a crossbody. Dubois covers McManus.

Ref: 1.....................2.....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: And this one is over, and my prediction did prove correct.

RJ: Dubois and Patricks get the victory here, we'll be back after the break!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 9:45 pm

Max Adamson is warming up for his match, he looks intense and prepared, punching at pads held by a trainer. He suddenly stops and looks up at the sound of a cough down the hall, the camera zooms out and shows The Saint on the way to his office.

Adamson: Oh, what do you want Saint? Can’t see I’m busy getting ready for that freak of nature Horrigan?!

The Saint: You mean the freak of nature that has whooped your ass senseless all over 6NG, the freak of nature that also happens to be your rookie?

Adamson: What are you even trying to get at here Saint?!

The Saint: Well, as Commissioner for the night, I thought it was only right that I came and wished you luck, because I’ve just been past that Horrigan, and you’re going to need every bit of luck you can get!

Adamson: You think just because you’re commish for the night that you’re Mr. Big Shot! You’re nothing Saint!

The Saint: It may just be for the evening, but to be honest with you Max, I’ve done more in about half an hour of this show than you did whilst you were commissioner yourself. And how did that end up? Oh yeah, silly me. You quit! Real good effort from you there Max, walking out on a job!

Adamson: I suggest you move on before I shove my size 10 Australian foot up your English ass!

The Saint: Don’t worry, I was just on my way!

The Saint pats Adamson on the shoulder and heads off, Adamson looks after The Saint…

Adamson: And tell Lex Hart that it ain’t over between us!....Idiot.

Adamson goes back to training as the screen splits and shows Frank Horrigan heading towards the ring. He looks imposing and threatening as ever.

RJ: It’s master vs. pupil, pro vs. rookie, Adamson vs. Horrigan….And it’s next!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 9:46 pm

Match 2
Frank Horrigan vs. Max Adamson

RJ: Ladies and Gents, over recent weeks, we have seen tensions boiling over between Max Adamson and his 6NG rookie, Frank Horrigan, the self-proclaimed ‘Genetically Engineered Psycho Total Homicidal Maniac’. Horrigan resents Adamson and Adamson dislikes what his rookie stands for. And tonight, The Saint has decided to let this tension filled, combustible situation explode in front of our eyes….In that very ring!

MW: Horrigan’s an animal, he loves causing pain, he thrives off of it. And I for one love it, Adamson’s in for a rough, rough ride here tonight!

RJ: You could be right Mike, it was only in the week past that these two came to blows, Horrigan’s size god-knows-what boot knocking Adamson out cold. And from what we saw before the break, both these men look prepared, intense and focused. This may just be the beginning of a chaotic, pain filled feud….

Europe’s ‘Rock the Night’ plays and the crowd descend into boos as Frank Horrigan purposefully stalks out on to the stage. As intimidating as ever, he walks to the ring, ignoring the hateful comments. He gets to the ring, and climbs over the tope rope, before letting out a huge roar.

RJ: 6ft 10, 365lbs, Frank Horrigan is like nothing we’ve ever seen before. There’s something about him that just makes you fear the worse when he’s around. You can tell he will be a force in the future in the 6WF and why? The man just wants to hurt people, plain and simple.

MW: I love this guy RJ, he’s no nonsense and like you said just wants to hurt. What’s not to love!?

‘Terra Firma’ hits and the crowd pop as Max Adamson runs out onto the stage. He raises his arms and amps up the crowd as green and gold pyros explode behind him. He immediately looks at the imposing figure stood in the ring and becomes serious, before walking down to the ring methodically, analysing the foe in front of him.

MW: Adamson’s going to need these fans behind him tonight! He can’t take out that monster alone, he has no chance!

RJ: Don’t write Adamson off, he’s bound to be hurting still from Pain and will look to channel that hurt and disappointment into a positive showing here tonight.

Adamson slides into the ring and immediately he and Horrigan go face to face, Horrigan’s 5 inch height difference massively evident.

The bell rings and the stare down continues both men staring at each other, words are exchanged and it then escalates as they go head to head, then chest to chest and then begin to push one another. From this, both men begin to exchange rights and lefts, neither flinching nor admitting defeat. Horrigan goes to throw a massive right but Adamson is level to it and ducks, going to the back of Horrigan and booting him in the back of the leg, bringing Horrigan down enough for Adamson to bulldog him across the ring. Horrigan is up pretty quickly to a kneeling position but Adamson is there and starts unloading hard left hands to the cranium of the monster, the blows don’t seem to faze the big man though who pushes Adamson back so hard that Adamson falls to the mat.
Horrigan is up first, followed by Adamson, who runs in for a clothesline only to be nailed by the same big boot that obliterated him in their backstage exchange!

RJ: Wow!

MW: Incredible, one shot from Horrigan and Adamson is seeing stars!

Horrigan shakes off the effects of Adamson’s attack and grabs the grounded Aussie by the throat, showing incredible strength to pick him up off the canvas. Adamson is clearly not all there and Horrigan scoops him up and hits a hard scoop slam, the impact heard in the top seats of the Bowl. Adamson screams out in pain and Horrigan merely smirks as he quells Adamson’s attempt at getting up with three meaty stomps to his grounded pro. Horrigan backs away and allows for Max to sit up before charging in with a vicious knee to the head, Adamson crumpling back to the mat.

RJ: This is the problem with Horrigan, if he begins to dominate, he becomes an almost impossible foe to contend with….

MW: And what a spinebuster from the big man!

Horrigan picks up Adamson and whips him to the ropes, meeting him on the return with a double A spinebuster.

Horrigan kneels above Adamson and roars his approval of the inflicted damage he is causing. He pulls Adamson up once more, like a rag doll, and headbutts him, sending Adamson jelly legged, he follows up with an irish whip to the ropes, looking for a big back body drop but….

RJ: Kick to the gut….Fa-Maxxer! Adamson still showing fight!

On the return, Adamson boots a waiting Horrigan hard in the gut, and proceeds to hit his version of the Famasser, leaving both men grounded. Adamson groggily gets up, followed by Horrigan who walks into a stiff kick from Max, winding him. Adamson hitting a neckbreaker to the big man.

RJ: This match opening up somewhat now….

Horrigan is up once more and Adamson hits a clothesline to no avail, it merely destabilises the near 7 footer. Adamson backs up and rebounds off the ropes, hitting another clothesline, unerring the monster a little bit more. Adamson shakes his head before repeating his run of the ropes and finally flooring the big man with a flying clothesline greeted with cheers from the sold out crowd!

MW: C’mon Frank, Get up!

RJ: Adamson going upstairs…..

Adamson steadies himself on top of the turnbuckle, imploring his opponent to get up, to which Horrigan slowly obliges…..Adamson goes for a flying crossbody.

RJ: Caught! FALLAWAY SLAM! What impact, What absolute impact! Adamson’s out!

Horrigan laughs and pins Adamson, the count seeming to be academic….

1……..2…………3!

Horrigan is up to celebrate, but the crowd have popped…

RJ: Max with a foot on the rope, amazing ring awareness!

MW: Horrigan has no idea!

Horrigan is celebrating the victory, the referee trying to inform him of what has transpired. Once the referee tells him about Max’ escape, Horrigan is incensed, grabbing the referee and yelling at him. In the meantime, Frank’s tirade has allowed Adamson time to stir, and pull himself up, Adamson looks at Horrigan who is screaming at the ref, and positions himself in the corner…

MW: Behind you Frank!!

Adamson charges in as Horrigan lets go of the ref at the behest of the fans who are urging for him to turn to face Max….

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Adamson connects with a massive Gore, taking Horrigan to the mat and covers him.
1………2……………3!

The crowd pop as Adamson has his hand raised by the ref. He gingerly gets to his feet, the effects of Horrigan’s onslaught clearly evident.

RJ: In the blink of an eye, Adamson pulls off a massive win, literally, against Frank Horrigan. Who for stages of this match absolutely brutalised Adamson. Adamson will be happy that he won, but will wake up tomorrow and remember the night he faced Frank Horrigan, who was undone by inexperience. He thought he had Adamson put away, but Adamson proved that experience is a necessary component of being a successful wrestler here in the 6WF!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 9:46 pm

The Atheists, Longinus and General Sanchez, are stood backstage, wearing T-Shirts with their symbol adorned on them. They look ready to go.

Longinus: Tonight’s the night, Sanchez. The night that the Church and all the things it stands for begin to crumble down to the ground. I’ve had visions of it crashing and burning…And do you wanna know who was at the cause of it Sanchez?!

Sanchez: The Scorpion?

Longinus: -laughing- No, not The Scorpion. Us, Sanchez. We, the people that refuse to be swayed by religion or cult, those that are tired of Hero and his vitriolic standing in this federation. And tonight, we start with his beloved trinity. Are you ready Sanchez, are you ready to begin something special?

Sanchez: Oh you better believe it! I knew they were bad news, but it was only when you told me how bad that I wanted in on this! And trust me Longinus, you won’t regret getting me on board. Tonight, The Atheists begin their mission, we’ll shut down that god forsaken Church for good! HOORAH!

Both men laugh and touch knuckles as The Saint walks into shot. They stop looking and are wary of why he has interrupted. The Saint removes his sunglasses and looks at their shirts.

The Saint: Oh don’t mind me fellas, I was just coming to check out The Atheists for myself. You see, I’ve spoken in the past of shutting down the Church and I haven’t been successful, in fact the joint force of me and Cassius ‘I’ll swan off to the nuthouse’ Zhi couldn’t do it. So what makes you guys think you can?

Sanchez: Did you not just hear us there Saint, we’re a team, and we’re on the same page unlike you and Cassius. We’ve got a plan unlike your ‘our weapons are bigger than your weapons’ attitude…

The Saint looks shocked….

The Saint: Since when have you been looking at The Saint’s weapon?!

Neither men laugh….

The Saint: No religion…No humour, I see! Look fellas, all I’m saying is that you’ve got to be ready physically and mentally, because those morons will try every trick in the book to try and take you down.

Longinus: We’re ready for them Saint, we appreciate your sentiment.

The Saint: And another thing, I have unfinished business with them morons…So if the numbers game ever bogs you down…You have some Divine back up should you need it!

The Saint holds out his hand, and Longinus and Sanchez take turns to shake the hand.

The Saint: Good luck guys…

The Saint heads on down the corridor and Longinus and Sanchez watch on…

Sanchez: Nice guy…

Longinus: Bit of a jackass though….

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 9:47 pm

Match 3
Crime Lord/Clarke James/Marshall Murdoch vs. Longinus/General Sanchez/James Eagle

RJ: Well now the Church of Hero get their first real chance to get their hands on the two guys that have taken a stand against them, Longinus and General Sanchez, who go by the clever name of The Atheists. They team up with James Eagle tonight to take on the tag team champions and Crime Lord.

MW: Clever name? Don’t be so stup1d RJ! It’s not clever at all, but at least it suits those that are using the label. Tonight the Church will quickly crush any doubt that they are the most dominant stable in 6WF by destroying the only resistance to them.

‘Rain Wizard’ blasts out of the speakers and it is then followed by ‘Spotlight’ and ‘Papercut’ join it as Crime Lord steps out wearing his robes, Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch step out either side of him, also wearing their robes, the tag team championship belts wrapped around their waists. They all stride down the ring, Crime Lord kisses his ‘H’ necklace before saying a short prayer. Clarke James gets into the ring first and Marshall and Crime Lord follow him. All three men remove their robes and fall to their knees before praying the crowd boo them furiously.

RJ: Crime Lord came up short against Blue Dragon at Pain but Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch managed to hold onto their tag titles against two strong opposition.

MW: Blue Dragon was lucky to even walk away from that match alive. How he won it is a mystery!

RJ: Maybe he won it because he was the better man on the night...

MW: No, no, no that can’t be it.

‘Burn Burn’ fills the arena and James Eagle steps out onto the ramp, he lifts his arms up in the air as the crowd cheer him. He beats his chest before sprinting down the ramp. He gets to the ring and jumps up onto the apron, before jumping over the ropes, he climbs to the top rope and lifts his arms in the air again as the crowd cheer him. He flips off of the ropes and lands in the middle of the ring. Crime Lord, Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James are surrounding him.

RJ: James Eagle is not in the best of positions, he is being surrounding by the Church, and his partners have yet to arrive.

MW: Maybe they have abandoned him?

‘The Last Fight’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd pop.

RJ: I don’t think so!

General Sanchez and Longinus stand on the stage both wearing their t-shirts which just have a big ‘A’ on the front. They sprint down the ring and slide into the ring as the Church of Hero step back. James Eagle slaps both their hands and they talk together. General Sanchez and James Eagle take to the apron on one side of the ring as Crime Lord and Clarke James do on the other.

RJ: This match is going to start with Longinus, a former Church of Hero...well slave is the best way to put it, against Marshall Murdoch, one of the Holy Trinity a loyal disciple of Hero.

MW: Longinus made a huge mistake turning against Hero and it’s going to be hard for him to ever recover his career from that.

The bell rings and Marshall Murdoch and Longinus lock their arms together, Marshall knees Longinus hard in the chest and he bends over. Marshall connects with a hard knee to his jaw before grabbing hold of his head and throwing him across the ring. Marshall waits for Longinus to get back to his feet before grabbing hold of him from the back, wrapping his arms around his chest and squeezing the air out of him before connecting with a German suplex, Longinus’ head connects painfully with the mat before Marshall gets back to his feet and kicks Longinus hard in the chest.

MW: Marshall Murdoch is showing Longinus the skills he could have picked up under Hero’s tutelage. Longinus hasn’t had any offence yet.

RJ: Until now!

Longinus suddenly jumps to his feet and connects with a huge uppercut to Marshall. He grabs Marshall and connects with a huge belly to belly suplex, Marshall flies across the ring and Longinus walks over to him and lifts him back to his feet, he whips him into the ropes and he comes running back, Longinus connects with an Atomic Drop. He chops Marshall across his chest to a huge cheer and he twists Marshall’s arm before walking over to his own corner. Longinus tags in James Eagle who gets into the ring.

RJ: James Eagle is in this match now...but oh wait!

Marshal pulls Longinus into him and clotheslines him down before kicking James Eagle down as well. Marshall runs across the ring and tags in Crime Lord.

MW: Crime Lord is getting ready....SPEAR!

Longinus pushes himself to his feet but as he turns around Crime Lord connected with a huge spear. Longinus rolls out of the ring holding his mid-section. James Eagle is back to his feet but before he can do anything Crime Lord connects with a hard kick to the mid-section before grabbing hold of Eagle and connecting with a snap suplex. Crime Lord gets back to his feet and looks ready to hit a Mafia Mow Down, taking a run up...

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

RJ: James Eagle pulled his head back!

Crime Lord turns around in shock and James Eagle connects with The Soar!

1..........................2........................3broken up!

RJ: Clarke James just ran into the ring and broke that pin attempt up. The referee is furious!

MW: James Eagle better watch out.

As the referee is screaming at Clarke James to get back on the apron Crime Lord gets behind James Eagle and connects with a low blow. The crowd boo loudly and General Sanchez gets into the ring, he grabs Crime Lord by the shoulder and punches him. The referee tries to split the two men apart, but Crime Lord headbutts General Sanchez and they overpower the referee and start attacking each other. They brawl over to the Church corner and Clarke James tags himself in.

RJ: General Sanchez and Crime Lord have lost control, they are fighting outside of the ring now.

MW: Clarke James is getting ready for James Eagle though.

As James Eagle pushes himself to his feet Clarke James grabs him and connects with a Devil’s Cross!

Marshall Murdoch charges across the ring and tackles Longinus to the ground.

3!

DING! DING! DING!

RJ: The Church win this match, Clarke James manages to pin James Eagle.

MW: Security are pulling General Sanchez and Crime Lord apart, it appears those two have a problem with each other.

RJ: It will be interesting to see how The Atheists recover from this as neither one of them was pinned but they have failed, it seems, to spook the Church.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 9:48 pm

The action goes backstage and The Saint is sat at his desk, leant back with his feet up, clearly enjoying the power. Miss Jessica walks in and has The Scorpion in tow.

The Saint: And who is this exactly?

Jessica: This is Scorpion, my rookie on 6NG, I thought you’d know that, considering you’ve put him in the main event…

The Saint: Ah, so this is your other lamb for the slaughter then! How you going to get rid of this guy Jess, you’ve already ticked off Paranoid Schizophrenia, so what’s it going to be? In the kitchen with the rolling pin? The billiards room with a pool queue? Oh, I love me a game of Cluedo!

Jessica looks annoyed as The Scorpion looks a bit non plussed.

Jessica: Like change your tune Sainty, it’s getting so boring!

The Saint: It gets boring when you stop reacting Jess, you should know that…Anyway, what can I do for your ‘rookie’ then Jessica?

Jessica: He had something to say to you, didn’t you Scorpion?

Scorpion: Yeah, yeah I did. I want you to make sure that idiot Hero’s lacky’s don’t get involved. I want my shot at him to be fair and square!

The Saint: You do, do you?

Scorpion: Yeah, I can totally handle all of those jokers, but I don’t want to end all of their careers in one go…I want to bring down the Church brick by boring brick….

The Saint: Well surely, going after its leader straight off the bats the wrong way to go? Clearly you’ve never done this before…You have to divide and conquer. Work from the bottom and get to the top, it’s how it goes! You can’t just breeze in and take down the kingpin!

The Scorpion is getting riled up by The Saint’s jovial attitude…

Scorpion: So are you going to banish them or what?!

The Saint: No. No I’m not, you’ve got to learn the hard way I’m afraid kiddo…

Scorpion: You’re kidding?! I thought we were on the same side!!

The Saint: Sorry, kid, I don’t do sides. You’re just another of Jess’ clients in my eyes…Now enjoy your match!

Scorpion leaves the room angrily and is heard cursing The Saint under his breath…

Jessica: Why did you just do that?! You’re such a jackass when you want to be! You should help the kid, not feed him to the hyenas!

The Saint: I’ve actually helped him… Think about it, I’ve sent him from here knowing he’s got to be alert all match, just in case they do come for him, I’ve given him a psychological boot up the ass. But you and me both know Hero, he’ll look at Scorpion and think that Hero-mas will have come early. He’ll want to make a huge statement to his disciples and go it alone. So now, when Scorpion is whooping his god complexed ass all over The Bowl, Hero will have no back up!

The Saint folds his arms smugly and leans back as Jessica beams…

The Saint: I know, I’m more than just a pretty face!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 9:48 pm

Match 4
Perfect Jack/Soldiers of Fortune vs. Lex Hart/The Association (Mike Hill and LPL)

The lights raise and “Papi Chulo” hits to loud boos from the crowd. La Pulga Loco somersaults onto the ramp through an array of pyro’s. He stomps down the ramp with a big smirk on his face before sliding into the ring.

“Next Big Thing’ is blasted out and the crowd boo as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the stage, he raises an arm in the air and the crowd boo as Mike cockily walks down the ramp, he taunts some fans on the way down before jumping up onto the apron and flipping over the ropes, He goes to the top rope he raises both arms in the air as the crowd boo and he flips down, landing on his feet.

“Burn In My Light” blasts out and the crowd descend into a hysteria of boos and whistles as Lex Hart walks out onto the stage amidst a flurry of pink fireworks. Hart holds up his 6WF Title to even louder boos as he walks down the ramp confidently, he then steps through the 2nd rope into the ring. He acknowledges The Association as he enters with a low five.

RJ: "This is an interesting combination for a team tonight Michael, Danny McGraw's Association teaming with our 6WF champion, Lex Hart"

MW: "It is indeed RJ, a bit of a no brainer who is going to win this one though, this team is way too strong for the team of Jack and the SOF"

“I Am Perfection” blares out through the speakers and Perfect Jack’s arrival is met with a mass of cheers from the Birmingham Crowd. He lifts up the TAW Title to massive cheers, before stomping down to the ring with the title over his shoulder. He rolls into the ring with the title and leaps to his feet, holding the title up.

"Remember the Name" echoes out and there is a big cheer as the Soldiers of Fortune walk out onto the ramp.Castiguer bounces from one foot to the other and Anneire cracks his knuckles as they look down at the Association and Hart. It will be Castiguer and Mike Hill starting as the other guys step out onto the apron in their respective corners.

Ding Ding Ding!

Castiguer and Hill lock up in the centre of the ring, Hill spinning round to Castiguer's back with his arms locked around his mid section and hits a belly to back suplex. He begins to stomp on Castiguer using the ropes as leverage as the ref counts 1... 2... 3... 4... Hill stops stomping as the ref is about to count five and laughs at his grounded opponent. The crowd boo as he taunts him and waits for him to get up. He hits some swift kicks to Castiguer's chest, followed by a roundhouse kick to his head. Castiguer stumbles to the ground and lands on his face.

RJ: "Man this could be a quick victory for Mike Hill!"

Kick out!

Castiguer manages to kick out barely after taking a big shot to the back of the head. Hill goes to his corner dragging Castiguer with him and tags in LPL. La Pulga Loco hits a stiff punch to Castiguer's chest as Hill holds him, Castiguer lies on the canvas grimacing in pain. LPL picks him up and whips him into the ropes, goes for a clothesline which Castiguer ducks and bounces off the ropes hitting LPL with a crossbody splash. LPL quickly gets to his feet and runs right into a clothesline, followed by a 2nd clothesline when he gets up and finally a huge dropkick. Castiguer goes to the corner and tags in Anneire. He immediately climbs to the top rope and hits a flying headbutt on the downed LPL! He covers

Kick out!

LPL kicks out and rolls out of the ring. The crowd boo him as he composes himself but as he turns back around Anneire has leapt over the top rope, landing on LPL taking him out!

Crowd: "Holy sh.. Holy sh..!"

RJ: "Wow, impressive move by Anneire there, great athleticism to clear the top rope!"

Both men are groggily getting to their feet and Anneire rolls LPL back into the ring as the ref's count reaches 6. He whips LPL into his own corner and Lex Hart makes the bling tag. As Anneire runs to the corner Hart jumps in and takes him out with a running lariat! Anneire looks in some pain as Lex picks him up and nails an atomic drop. Anneire lands awkwardly on the back of his neck, and his partners look concerned.

MW: "He landed in a bad way there RJ, I'm loving this!"

Lex covers

3...shoulder up!

Somehow Anneire gets the shoulder up, and the crowd let off a big cheer. Lex Hart looks furious as he thought he had the match won. He grabs the downed Anneire and locks in the Crippler Crossface! He continues to put pressure on his neck as the ref asks if he wants to submit, but Anneire edges ever so slightly towards the ropes. He musters the strength to reach out and grab the rope and the crowd goes wild. The ref tries to break the hold but Lex is furious, he argues with the ref profusely. As Lex is distracted Anneire drags himself over to his corner and tags in Perfect Jack. He sprints in and Lex sees him out of the corner of his eye, he quickly jumps to his corner tagging in LPL. Clearly still in pain LPL looks confused, and before he even gets the chance to get in the ring Jack grabs him throwing him over the ropes and into the ring. He stomps on LPL and he again rolls out of the ring to a chorus of boos from the crowd. As the ref starts the count LPL in a rage grabs him by the legs and takes them out from underneath him, the ref hitting his head hard on the canvas.

*Crowd boo wildly*

RJ: "Oh no, the ref is out cold Michael!"

MW: "This is fantastic RJ!"

LPL goes over to the announce table and grabs a steel chair, sliding into the ring with it. Perfect Jack runs towards him and ducks the steel chair shot, and Castiguer is up on the top rope and hits a devasting spinning heel kick from the top rope on LPL with the chair still in hand causing an LPL head shaped dent in the chair!

RJ: "Oh my god, that was amazing!"

Jack kicks the chair out of the ring and waits for LPL to rise to his feet, in the meantime The Soldiers of Fortune run over hitting Lex Hart and Mike Hill with a double dropkick causing them to fall to the outside. Jack grabs LPL and hits the...

RJ: "PERFECT PLEX!"

He bridges for the pin as the ref comes to, counting the pin

3!!!

Ding Ding Ding!

MW: "Them cheating SOB's! I can't believe it!"

Announcer: "Here are your winners, the team of Perfect Jack and The Soldiers of Fortune!"

All three men link arms and celebrate in the ring to massive cheers from the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 9:49 pm

Chaos and The Fanatic are shown in their locker room. Chaos is sat running his hand over the plastic European Title.

Chaos: You know what, I can’t believe the board of directors chose to install a thief and a liar as Commissioner for the night. Instead of the Greatest….

Fanatic: Greatest…

MW: Greatest…

Chaos:…cruiserweight and European champion this company has ever seen!

This miscarriage of justice shall not torment me though. I want my European Title back, I will get it back. The Saint will have a battle on his hands, he can enjoy his show, being the top man for the night. But The True Prophet’s destiny is one that outweighs all. The Parasite has a war on his hands.

Nobody cheats the True Prophet….

No one.

Tonight though, we make Dragon and Morgan pay. I hope The Saint is watching in his little office, because the destruction and hurt caused is what will befall the so called ‘Divine Force’.

Tick….

Tick…..

Fanatic: Boom!

Chaos: BOOM!

The scene fades out with Chaos laughing sinisterly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 9:49 pm

Match 5
Blue Dragon/Dexter Morgan vs. Solomon Riddick/Chaos

‘Freak on a Leash’ screeches out of the speakers and the crowd cheer as Blue Dragon walks out, he lifts his Hardcore Title in the air as the crowd start chanting his name, Blue Dragon strides down the ramp slapping a few hands of the fans, before climbing up the steps and into the ring he climbs to the top rope and lifts his arm in the air. He jumps down and poses in the middle of the ring.

‘Dexter’ by Rolfe Kent begins to play, as the crowd go wild for their future champ. Dexter Morgan steps out onto the stage and raises the Freeweight title to loud cheers. runs down the ramp slapping the outstretched hands, before climbing the steps and into the ring. He goes to the middle rope and holds up his title to more cheers.

It’s an Omen” rings out followed by “Granite” by Pendulum. Chaos makes his way to the ring with the plastic European Title over his shoulder, being shadowed by the humongous presence of the Fanatic. Chaos slides into the ring and The Fanatic steps over the top rope and stands tall, arms crossed staring at his master’s opponents.

“Always’ is blasted out and the crowd boo loudly as Solomon Riddick steps out slowly onto the stage, he lifts on arm in the air as the crowd jeer him. He slowly strides down the ramp as the fans ignore him. He climbs into the ring and stares at the referee menacingly who takes a step back, Solomon lifts both arms in the air as pyros go off.

Ding, ding, ding

Blue Dragon and Solomon Riddick head to the centre of the ring and lock up, they cancel each other out until Blue Dragon shoves Riddick away. They lock up again, this time Riddick drives a knee into the stomach of Dragon and beats Dragon down with clubbing blows to the back before slamming Blue Dragon’s head off his knee. Riddick heaves Dragon up and forces him into the corner and delivers a big head butt, followed by a second and third. He picks Dragon up and lands a huge slap to his chest before tossing him across the ring with a belly to back suplex…

RJ: Whoa! Riddick man handling Blue Dragon here!

Riddick strides over to Dragon and stomps his head 3 times before picking him up to his knees and driving his elbow across the back of the neck. Dragon slums to the canvas and Riddick covers…

1…!

Dragon gets his shoulder up to break the count.

Riddick sits up and grins before getting to his feet, he picks Dragon up and boots him in the gut before whipping him into the ropes and catching him with a big boot sending Dragon back to the canvas. Riddick bounces off the ropes and lands a big leg drop across the throat and again covers…

1….

2..!

MW: Another kick out by Blue Dragon but Riddick looking very impressive so far…

Dragon shoulders up and rolls away, Riddick stands up and walks to the corner and tags in Chaos who sprints across the ring and kicks Dragon in the head before stomping on him repeatedly until the ref pushes him back, Chaos eyeballs the ref before going to grab Dragon up, he pulls him up and charges his into the corner, slamming Dragons shoulder into the ring post. Chaos steps back and grins at Dex before running at Dragon and driving his knee into his back. Dragon slumps out of the corner and Chaos climbs the second rope and hits a lionsault to the back of Dragon. He rolls for the cover..

1….

2…!

RJ: Another kick out, Dragon showing heart here but he’s taken some punishment.

Dragon again kicks out again to the disdain of
Chaos before he tags in the Riddick
Riddick lets Dragon crawl back to his corner, allowing him to tag in Dexter Morgan.

Riddick and Dexter Morgan lock up with Riddick winning over. He hits Dexter Morgan with a big uppercut rocking him and then whips Dexter Morgan across the ring and on the rebound goes for the clothesline but Dexter Morgan duck and jumps off the opposite ropes an, d hits Riddick with a flying cross body. Riddick is quickly up but Dexter Morgan hit him with a few kicks to the ribs and then pushes him into the turnbuckle and jumps onto the second ropes and starts punching him in the face and the fans cheer but Riddick grabs Dexter Morgan and lifts him up to his shoulder and hits a massive powerbomb

RJ: What a Powerbomb, Riddick could have the pin here. Now what’s he doing?

2 kick out with ease

MW: It’s going to take more than that to beat Dex!

Riddick is not pleased and has a sadistic look on his face as he pulls up Dexter Morgan and gets on with the match. Dexter Morgan is on his feet and Riddick hits him with a few body punches and then scoops him up and powerslams him to the mat, he locks in an armbar and wrenches, using the ropes for elevation.

Riddick finally let’s go of the hold after intervention from the ref. He walks over to the ref and argues Riddick turns his attentions back to Dexter Morgan who is just getting to his feet again. He walks over to grabs Dexter Morgan but Dexter Morgan is quicker and swipes the legs of Riddick.

With the momentary cease fire from Riddick, Dexter takes his chance and tags in Blue Dragon, who immediately sets upon Riddick, hitting a dropkick, as Solomon tries to get to his feet. Blue Dragon attempts to lift up Riddick and looks to Dexter and motions over to Chaos as Dragon sets up for the the Death Note.
Dex obliges and gets into the ring at the same time as Chaos but Dexter meets him first and clotheslines him from the ring, both men hitting the outside floor with a bit of an impact. Dragon is distracted by this and Riddick scoops Dragon over his head. Dragon is up quickly……

RJ: DEVIL’S ADVOCATE!

MW: Game over!

Dragon turns straight into the knockout blow and Riddick covers.

3!!!!

The bell rings as ‘Always’ plays and the crowd boo. Solomon stands and raises his arm and roars, the damage done!

RJ: One moment of indecision costed Blue Dragon the match here, and despite his and Dexter’s best efforts, The Devil’s Advocate claimed yet another victim!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 9:50 pm

Hero is stood in the church, preparing for his match. He is surrounded by his disciples. Marshall steps forward.

Hero: Congratulations on your victory, my disciples. It is good to quell a potential movement against us before it even begins…

Marshall: Thank you, my lord, we shall be watching over you tonight, we know of The Scorpion’s affiliation, just give us a si-…….

Hero, with his eyes shut, raises a hand and Marshall stops.

Hero: You shall do no such thing. Your lord needs no such assistance, regardless of that misguided souls affiliation, your lord and God shall make an example of The Scorpion and show that The Church of Hero is the only thing worth following in this federation. Your lord appreciates your offer, but I will be doing this alone.

Crime Lord: But my Lord…

Hero: Your Lord has spoken. Now come… Let us pray.

Hero and his disciples begin to pray as the scene returns to The Saint’s office and him and Jessica smiling…

The Saint: What did I say, I read him like a book!

RJ: Ladies and Gents, Hero……The Scorpion……The Main Event, it’s next!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 9:51 pm

Main Event
Hero vs. The Scorpion.

RJ: And here we go folks, the conclusion of tonight’s epic show, hosted by The Saint, it’s Main Event time!! And we have what on paper seems to be a perceived mismatch. In one corner, The Scorpion, the plucky rookie of Miss Jessica, who has pushed and probed the Church of Hero in his addresses and the result of this? His first ever main event spot here in the 6WF, given to him by The Saint. But his opponent needs no introduction….

MW: Shut up RJ! His opponent deserves an introduction! His opponent is the best damn frickin’ thing in the world today, an undisputed champion, a grand slam winner, a 6WF original, hell….The GOD of the 6WF, Hero!

RJ: Once you’re done massaging yourself, Wire, I was actually going to build him up myself, but no…idiot! Anyway, here we go!

“I won’t do what you tell me” plays and there is a somewhat warm reaction for the usually disliked Scorpion as the golden pyro falls like a curtain and he rides his bike through it. He stops for effect at the top of the ramp and looks around the sold out Birmingham Bowl, he revs his bike hard and the speeds down the ramp and round the ring (ala The Undertaker). He stops at the bottom of the ramp and gets off, before proceeding to get into the ring.

RJ: This kid has alienated himself somewhat with his cocky attitude and constant…

MW: …Boring…

RJ:…proclamations of his intention to end careers here. But tonight, he’ll want to shock the foundations of this company with a win over the so called ‘God’.

The Scorpion is in the ring and on top of the turnbuckle, looking around, before posing and yelling “Hero’s going to get stung” to which a small section of the crowd who can hear, cheer and applaud.

Silence befalls the arena and the crowd begin to boo as the lights descend into darkness and a spotlight hovers over the entrance way. ‘Here comes the King’ plays and the boos only amplify as Hero walks out into the light. There is an arrogance about him as he stares down at The Scorpion and raises his arms, bringing the lights back up as they rise. He bathes in the loathing that surrounds him and merely lifts his necklace and kisses the giant golden ‘H’.

He slowly walks down to the ring and stops to look at a young child on the front row. Hero smiles and lifts his necklace from himself and hands it to the child who is vociferously booing, the child takes it from the 6WF’s ‘God’ and instantly flings it back at Hero, who remains unfazed and carries on his walk to the ring. He gets to the steps and removes his robes, so that he is in his wrestling attire, before stepping into the ring, cockily smiling at The Scorpion, who looks ready to go.

MW: There, RJ, is a living legend, a man who has won more world titles than any other, the fight for the right holder, the very man that will end The Scorpion here tonight, our GOD, our Hero!

RJ: Oh stop it now Wire, the mans an egotistical, power hungry S.O.B who in reality isn’t nearly as successful as he makes out!

MW: That’s blasphemy!

RJ: That’s the truth more like, anyway, these two are ready to go!

The referee calls for the bell and Scorpion and Hero contrast greatly, there is a swagger about Hero as he stands looking at Scorpion, who on the other hand is in a fighting stance edging towards the COH’s leader. They lock up and there is a struggle as both men jostle for control. Hero uses his experience to use the Scorpions enthusiasm against him however and gets him into a headlock, followed by a toss.

The Scorpion is back up instantly and brushes himself as Hero merely smiles back and cockily applauds The Scorpion causing the crowd to boo.

They lock up once more and Scorpion uses his strength to push Hero to the corner, Hero again using his ring awareness to manufacture an infringement on The Scorpions part, causing the referee to step in and force Scorpion back. As this transpires, Hero slaps Scorpion square across the face and laughs callously as The Scorpion seethes. The referee allows action to resume and Scorpion charges at Hero, gunning for a spear, but Hero sidesteps and Scorpion collides with the ring post…

RJ: Ouch! Scorpion maybe letting the occasion get to his head here…

MW: No, this is just a show of expertise by our lord and saviour!

Hero sets upon a stationary Scorpion and clubs down on his back, before pulling him from corner and kicking him in the temple, flooring the 6NG rookie.

Scorpion tries to get up but Hero circles him slapping him around the head, inciting more hatred from the crowd. Hero looks around and smiles, enraging the crowd further before turning to Scorpion and hitting a curb stomp. Stopping and point to the skies upon completion of the manoeuvre. Scorpion sits up, holding his head groggily and doesn’t have time to blink before Hero flattens him with a shining wizard, the ‘God’ looking down and admiring his handy work before getting to the floor and shouting at The Scorpion.

Hero: You think you’re as good as Hero kid, huh?! You think you’re as good as a god?! You’re not even in Hero’s league!

The crowd boo at the show of disrespect.

RJ: Blatant disrespect by the original here!

MW: This is excellent!

Hero pulls up The Scorpion by his hair, and shows off his opponent to each section of the crowd who boo louder and louder.

MW: The Scorpion is regretting his decision to target Hero, he’s getting out done here!

RJ: Don’t write him off just yet!

Hero sets up Scorpion for a DDT, but Scorpion manages to muster the strength to hurl Hero into the ring post, the Alpha Male hitting it with a bit of force, taking the wind from him momentarily.

Scorpion gets up in time to meet an onrushing Hero with a hard clothesline, bringing Hero to the mat. Scorpion immediately elbow drops to the mid-section and quickly begins a succession of stomps, eager to buy himself some momentum. The referee steps in and ushers an over eager Scorpion away as Hero tries to collect himself, but Scorpion is straight back in hitting a vertical suplex followed by a pin attempt….

RJ: Scorpion going for the win….1……and Hero kicks out at two!

MW: It’ll take more than that arsenal to beat a god!

Scorpion breaks and stares down at Hero who is trying to get back to a vertical base. The newcomer braces himself as Hero gets to all fours and charges in, reeling back his boot….

RJ: OUCH! I believe that’s called The Venom Sting, but either way, a vicious punt to Hero’s skull…. And the story here is that there may be the upset of all upsets!

MW: COME ON HERO!!

Hero is flat out on his back and The Scorpion doesn’t hesitate to cover.
1………..2………..

RJ: Hero, just kicked out!

MW: He’s just toying with The Scorpion, lulling him into a false sense of security…

Scorpion ruefully stares at the ref, who informs him of the two count and Scorpion gets to his feet, watching Hero struggle to recompose himself following the punt. Scorpion smirks and helps Hero to his feet, before unloading with a series of knife edge chops that reverberate throughout the arena, each one leaving a mark on the fight for the right winner. He completes the series, and lifts Hero, hitting a standing spinebuster and as his offence grows the crowd begins to back him more and more…

RJ: Maybe, just maybe this crowd are starting to believe that this kid might actually produce the biggest shock in 6WF history!

MW: False sense of security, RJ…False sens….

RJ: Shut up Wire! Scorpion is sensing the end here…The Death Stalker is imminent!

Scorpion goes to the mat as Hero slowly gets up, intensely thumping the mat (ala Randy Orton), he looks borderline psychotic as Hero turns to face him……

RJ: DEATH STAL……

MW: WHAT AN ENZIGURI! BOTH MEN DOWN!

The Scorpion went to connect with the kick to the gut that would lead to his version of the stunner, but Hero catches the boot instinctively and proceeded to floor the newcomer with a picture perfect enziguri.

RJ: Hero may have just played his get out of jail card there, he would have been in big trouble had Scorpion connected!

Both men are on the floor, but it’s Hero who is showing more signs of life, as he wearily gets to his feet ahead of a dazed Scorpion. Hero looks to be taking his opponent a lot seriously after the brief scare and as Scorpion gets up, Hero mouths “Big mistake” and beckons Scorpion unto him, Scorpion obliges and charges for the lock up and Hero dodges….

RJ: PELE KICK! AMAZING ATHLETICISM!

The kick connects with the temple of The Scorpion who seems to just crumple where he is standing and Hero goes for the pin…

MW: Game over! One…………..Two………..Thr-

RJ: NO! This kid will not give up!

Hero looks shocked that The Scorpion is still competing and smiles wryly, knowing he’s done the damage.

Hero pulls up the Colorado Desert native and forces him to the corner, he holds him by the throat and begins slapping him and yelling abuse once more. He backs away and Scorpions disorientation is evident as he stumbles trying to throw punches at Hero who is dodging them at will. Scorpion throws a sluggish clothesline attempt and Hero dodges easily, smiles and shakes his head….

MW: Superkick! Night night Scorpion! Don’t cross a god!

RJ: Hero isn’t done though, Wire. He wants Scorpion to know the true consequences of crossing him!

Hero hauls up the heavier Scorpion and stands back and showcases how unsteady he really is…

RJ: Scorpion has taken two heavy blows to the head, he could be concussed here!

…Hero sets up again for the superkick and looks at the crowd, grinning cockily as Scorpion stumbles to face…

RJ: Scorpion could get knocked out here!

MW: Finish him Hero!

…Hero moves in for the kill…

RJ: MY GOD! AND THE PIN!

1…………2……………………..3!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 9:51 pm

RJ: HE GOT IT! HE BY GOD GOT IT!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, here is your winner, THE SCOOOOOOOOORPIONNNNNNNNN!

The crowd pop as the replays of the finish play.

They show Hero going for the second superkick and gloating to the crowd, this give Scorpion enough time to register what is going on and he ducks the oncoming kick from the ‘God’. Hero’s momentum takes him to the corner, and Scorpion capitalises by rolling up the 6 time World Champion for the shock victory!

Scorpion quickly rolls from the ring as Hero is beside himself in the ring. ‘I won’t do what you tell me’ is playing as he backs up the ramp.

RJ: Can you quite believe it?! I’ve seen plenty of shocks in my time in the 6WF, but this…This, is something quite extraordinary. The Scorpion, a relative newcomer has defeated the so called god of the 6WF, the most decorated superstar we have, Hero here tonight in the main event!

MW: He damn well cheated, he’s nothing but vermin! He must have cheated! God’s don’t lose! Gods can’t lose!

RJ: It happened Wire, and look at Hero, he’s berating the referee! But at the end of the day, Hero’s arrogance, his blatant underestimation of this kid has cost him. He thought he’d stroll this match but he’s been well and truly stumped here tonight!

Hero is shown yelling at the referee, who is gesticulating that all was above board as Scorpion stands at the top of the ramp laughing at what is before him!

RJ: What a way to end an excellent Shutdown under the stewardship of The Saint! It’s been a top class show just like he said, he promised twists and turns and I don’t think anyone would have predicted a twist like this! I’m RJ, alongside a stunned into silence Michael Wire, we’ll be back Thursday for Lockdown, live here on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! Goodnight!

The show fades out with Scorpion smiling at a visibly incensed Hero who can be heard yelling “I’M A GOD! A GOD I TELL YOU!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down