The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage LXXII

+14
GSC
Gregers
Good Golly I'm Olly
Afro
Fan Gilhaus
Holymiky
Tranquil Chaos
Trebs
FIFA Diva
The Special Juan
sodhat
Fernando
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
Marky
18 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage LXXII - Page 11 Empty Euro Division Homepage LXXII

Post by Marky Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 15:37

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

New Rules - the deadline for accepting lawyers offers is midday the Monday after they are posted up.

The new TP week will run from 12pm Tuesday to 11.59am the following Tuesday. Therefore your allowance of 2 TPs per week will reset at midday each Tuesday

Tactics due by 11.59pm on Thursday 21st November

Tactics sent to Zinedine_Ze_Zebra, the tactics between ZwagAtletico and their opponent that week will be sent to Marky.

Votes are sent to Marky. Votes must be in by 11:59pm on Monday of the appropriate gameweek.

The Enrique & J from 5ive League

FC WHU Do You Think You Are - Gregers

Bilbao - Afro

Ajax - Lubo

Southampton FC - Marky

PSV - Holymik

Glad t'be bach - Nando

Lille - Trebs

FC Basel - Viva

FC ZwagAtletico - Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Fool 'em FC - Tranq

Marky

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage LXXII - Page 11 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage LXXII

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 11:40

Fernando wrote:There is 55 pages of people who ignored the warning to eat at most 15. So thats my new plan for people i dislike  Whistle 
Haha, what product/item was that? I want to go read a few & have a laugh

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 11:41

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
Fernando wrote:There is 55 pages of people who ignored the warning to eat at most 15. So thats my new plan for people i dislike  Whistle 
Haha, what product/item was that? I want to go read a few & have a laugh

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-Candy-Sugarless-5-Pound/product-reviews/B000EVQWKC/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 11:47

Ashley Williams Gregers? Why??

My fav CB at the moment would be Vidic/Ferdinand. Finding their demise quite funny to watch

Fav winger of all time has to be Hucks. Hero
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 11:50

I just like him, not sure why. Always comes across well in interviews.

Away from him Terry and Cahill are big favourites

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 11:52

"What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw."  Laugh Laugh 

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 11:55

Ohhhh poop, Nando, some of those are too funny.

"Moules Marinieres is as much of a panty-peeler as anything I can cook" - what hahaha

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tranquil Chaos Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 11:56

Holymiky wrote:Thanks for all of the replies, new questions:

Who is your favourite current centre back?

Who is your favourite winger of all time?

Sakho - looks eerily like djimi traore when he got the ball at his feet, which makes it more funny when he shows hes actually pretty good with the ball at his feet, and takes no prisoners in the air, which i havent seen done well since we had hyypia

and winger, barnes, didnt get to see him live in his pomp, but all the stuff ive seen since has been fantastic
Tranquil Chaos
Tranquil Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 11:56

Who is your favourite Goalkeeper of all time?

Who do you think has been the best club captain of the last 10 years (at any club)?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 11:57

Goalkeeper - Carlo Cuddicini, met him once. Really nice down to earth guy

Best club captain? Has to be Terry doesnt it, the man bleeds blue

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 11:59

Holymiky wrote:Who is your favourite Goalkeeper of all time?

Who do you think has been the best club captain of the last 10 years (at any club)?

GK - Sander Westeveld. Dunno why always enjoyed watching him play.

Best club captain - Stevie Gerrard no contest. Holty up there also
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 12:00

Who is your favourite Goalkeeper of all time? - Peter Schmeichel

Who do you think has been the best club captain of the last 10 years (at any club)? - hummmm, past 10 years probably Terry or Gerrard but I hate Terry & dont care for Gerrard

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 12:02

Week 6
Ballbag 1-0 PSV
(Drogba)

Votes: 2-1, 1-1, 2-0 (OG, Drogba), 2-1, 2-1, 2-2 (Khedira, Callejon) (Agbonlahor, Finnbogason), 0-0 = 11-6 divided by 7 voters and rounded down = 1-0

Ballbag feedback:
So much class in your side, good tactics to match. Frankly the quality of your side turns draws into wins.

PSV feedback:
Tactically you matched Ballbag this week, but his players were the difference in getting the win, nothing to be ashamed about at all. Narrow defeat.

Both teams feedback:
Koke ran the show today, as neither lamps or paulinho could keep consistent tabs on him, and one of those lead to the first goal, koke was able to drift into the space between defence and midfield, and his shot took a wicked deflection, and the second he was able to play drogba in, who held off bartra to put it in. psv did get a bit of joy through agbonlhor, with his pace catching barzagli flat footed a couple of times, but couldnt capitalise on those chances.
A simple win today for Ballbag who have the stronger players, both sides were similar tactically in that their only real difference was the style of striker used, and the Ballbag full backs being a little more attacking. But Ballbag have superior players and get the win.
A hard fought draw for PSV today, they appear to be set up to frustrate and that is exactly what they do today

Week 7
Southampton 2-0 Basel
(Aubameyang, Dante)

Votes: 2-1, 1-1 (Aubameyang) (Villa), 2-1, 0-0, 2-1, 2-1, 1-0 (Dante), 1-0 = 11-5 divided by 8 voters and rounded down = 1-0
+1 to Southampton for no votes from Viva

Southampton feedback:
The midfield looks really well balanced and there is quality throughout. One of the strongest squads in the league. I much prefer Ivanovic as a CB, and would probably prefer him there in place of Medel. Him and Dante would be the best CB pairing in the league for me.
I like the solid defensive back line of Southampton and i can't see anything getting past them, especially with the help of Barry and Motta in the position just in front of them and to top it all off the tactics given to all of the players in the team will help with this.

Basel feedback:
Greta midfield 5 and Villa is ideal for that role behind them. Still think Terry and Jagielka are too similar at CB and with Maxwell at LB, you could do with some fresher legs in there. Feels like an aging defence.
I like the 4-1-4-1 formation that has been played with Pirlo in between the 2 blocks of 4. I also like the idea of Pirlo looking to control the game from that position which he is fantastic at in my opinion. FC Basel also have a very strong defensive setup and again with the help of Pirlo in front of the defensive line i can't see anything getting past them either.

Both teams feedback:
Pirlo ran the show today, lukaku was supposed to keep tabs on him, but pirlo was just too canny for him, getting consistent time on the ball and using that to set up villa, southampton got into the game as time passsed, and their inverted wingers got the advantage over basels full backs and that is what caused their goal
A good game, not sure that Lukaku was the best choice to man-mark Pirlo, and I'd have preferred Medel doing the man-marking if that sort of system is used with Villa. However, Southampton get the win as their wingers were the difference today against the Basel full backs.
Addition of Barry proves the difference as Saints stifle Basle's midfield leading to a solid 1-0 win

PSV 0-1 Lille
(Welbeck)

Votes: 1-1, 1-1, 0-2 (Remy, Pedro), 0-2, 0-1, 0-2 (Welbeck, Toure), 0-2 = 2-11 divided by 7 voters and rounded down = 0-1

PSV feedback:
Another good setup and a great addition in Luke Shaw. Finnbogason is a decent striker but not sure he is enough at this level where a lot of the best players in the world feature.
Shaw is a great acquisition and the team looks good. You were just up against a better team today who were well instructed. Thauvin and Finnbogason seem the obvious next place to improve.

Lille feedback:
4-4-2 is a great approach with Toure in midfield but you need to improve on Sahin as that partnership doesn't work for me. Two quality wingers but you seem to be lacking a world class forward to match and it's the difference between a win and a draw today.
Defence looks much better with the Jones and Evan partnership, although they both still offer a lot of scope for improvement. Sahin still not good enough for that team IMO

Both teams feedback:
Lille got a comprehensive win today with pantilimon having a shocker and gifting lille both goals, but were lucky they werent against a better team today who could punish the slight imbalance they had in midfield
PSV are well set up but Lille are just too god damn good. Difficult to see a week link in the Lille side to be honest

Fool Em 2-1 WHU
(Costa x2) (Defoe)

Votes: 1-1, 0-0, 1-1, 1-1 (Costa) (Defoe), 3-3, 2-1, 2-0 (Alex, Costa) = 10-7 divided by 7 voters and rounded down = 1-1
+1 to Fool Em for 2 more win votes = 2-1

Fool Em feedback:
Much better balance with Sturridge injured, nothing against playing two upfront but your side is stronger in the middle as a result of only playing 1 striker.
As ever, really strong going forward and Costa and Barkley would walk brilliantly together. I would say the next improvement is at FB
Such an amazing lineup and an amazing Striker who scores the goal for FoolEm FC. FoolEm FC have quality across the pitch and this will win them matches for sure.

WHU feedback:
Strong midfield and decent cover upfront, first time I've seen this side without Mandzukic and thought it was still strong.
Great tactical work to cope with the nightmare injuries this week and a well earned draw because of it. Still not a huge fan of Ocampos
I think that the idea of allowing Defoe to drift in between the defence plays to one of his many strengths as a player and this is what gets him the goal in this match. Quality tactics given to Defoe and this in my opinion, will always allow him to score goals.

Both teams feedback:
A great game, both sides did very well and neither deserves to lose, so going for a draw. Their injuries were a blessing in disguise as Fool Em look more balanced than ever before, but they still look weak defensively which allowed West Ham into the game as their full backs got forward well and I love the front three. A case of both teams looking strong attacking but weak defensively.

Ajax 1-0 Monchengladbach
(Lasogga)

Votes: 2-2, 0-1 (Son), 1-1, 1-1 (Eriksen) (Son), 1-0, 3-1 (Eriksen, Lasogga x2) (Piszczek), 0-0 = 8-6 divided by 7 voters and rounded down = 1-0

Ajax feedback:
Very narrow system, and if not then I don't know what a 1-2-1-2-1-2-1 system is if it isn't narrow! I know the wingers are wider but I think it leaves you exposed to Monchengladbach's wide players. Very detailed tactics though so well done.
Interesting tactics this week. Looked very narrow on the page, which didn’t help. Great midfield 3 who would be everywhere. Not sure about the formation, I’ll be honest and next improvement should be a different CB in a slightly different formation!
I really like the amount of Young stars that Ajax have and they are an impressive team and they can certainly score goals. I have given Eriksen the goal as i think that he will pretty much the main man in this team for Ajax and the man who pulls all of the strings

Monchengladbach feedback:
Good to see you not so injury hit, stronger side with a better balance and the ability to hurt Ajax and their unorthadox approach on the counter attack. The AM trio are very quick and talented, if you had these players in 12 months time you'd get far better ratings IMO!
Strength is clearly at the back, with probably the strongest back four around. You just need Subotic from Afro! Gabi and Schneiderlin, with Kruse in front is okay, but does look the weakest part of your team and games are normally won or lost in midfield.
This is a Quality lineup from Borussia Mönchengladbach FC in my opinion. I think HM Son will get the goal today in this match. The tactics given to him will allow him to get in behind the defence and score the goal.

Both teams feedback:
ajax formation didnt quite work out for them today, antei was given too much to cover and that was a major factor in their loss today, he had stepped up to cover the opposition am and son drfted in between the space between him and bruno, for gladbach, blaswich did fumble one ball but the back 4 kept out almost everything else out, despite good play from the ajax wingers.
A very strange line up from Ajax, but it works for me. They may seem outnumbered on the flanks but they have clearly thought things through and tried something different to beat a Monchengladbach side who could do with freshening things up tactically.
A 0-0 draw in my eyes. The trio of CBs contain Monchengladbachs attack and on the other side Ajax cant find a way through

Ballbag 1-0 Zwag
(Robben)

Votes: 1-1, 2-0, 2-0 (Robben x2), 1-0 (Subotic), 0-0, 3-1, 3-1 = 12-3 divided by 7 voters and rounded down = 1-0

Ballbag feedback:
Still strong, stronger when Robben can just slot back in to strengthen the side. Kiessling needs upgrading IMO but is still a good focal point for your side. Leandro a weakness at the back.
I think that this game will be a very tight game as both teams are full of quality all over the pitch. I think that due to the solid tactics from both sides that the goal will come from a corner or set piece and i have given Subotic the goal here.

Zwag feedback:
I like the front three but none of them are in any kind of consistent form. Hard to judge them. Mutch is a good young player and the midfield trio does a decent job of absorbing the midfield threat from Ballbag.
I think that this game will be a very tight game as both teams are full of quality all over the pitch. I think that due to the solid tactics from both sides that the goal will come from a corner or set piece. Zwag Atletico are unfortunate to lose this game especially after such a tight game between the 2 sides

Both teams feedback:
ballbag were just allround a stronger team on the day, with robben getting alot of joy against oviedo with assistance from lahm, zwag did get some good crosses in, but subotic dealt well with them.
Zwag have clearly put a lot of thought into this game tactically and have the pacey full backs working hard to stop the Ballbag wingers, and the three hardworking midfielders making things very difficult for Ballbag to get the breakthrough. I can't see them scoring down the other end with Klose being past his best. A draw.
Too much class from Ballbag today as the trio behind Kiessling just wears down the Zwag defence. Mutch looks a touch out of place alongside Carrick and Cabaye

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 12:04

Deserved loss, injuries hurt a lot last week

Question:

Ocampos - is he worth keeping? The feedback everyweek alternates between "love the front 3" or "ocampos is the week link)

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 12:07

Ocampos is poop. sell him.

"There bears are satan himself" hahaha, americans hey

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 12:10

So one vote for get rid...

Realistaclly in his price range there is very little i could replace him with to continue playing 2 CAMs/wingers

Having said that I am looking for a right back this week with Srna injured...

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 12:14

Ill sell you coleman, how much you offering?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 12:14

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:Ohhhh poop, Nando, some of those are too funny.

"Moules Marinieres is as much of a panty-peeler as anything I can cook" - what hahaha

They are silly Americans

i have moved onto this one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Feel the burn  Laugh 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 12:14

I can raise up to 11 million...

Coleman i'd be looking at around 8 million or so

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 12:16

Gregers wrote:Deserved loss, injuries hurt a lot last week

Question:

Ocampos - is he worth keeping? The feedback everyweek alternates between "love the front 3" or "ocampos is the week link)

Not a huge fan of Ocampos. If I had a lawyers offer, I'd be cashing
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 12:24

I'm going to be looking for another striker and attacking midfielder is anyone interested?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 12:26

Reassuring to see the feedback that I need to upgrade Kiessling the day after I sell him and buy Negredo
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tranquil Chaos Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 12:28

so which side do you guys think is the weakest

clyne at rb or davies/balzaretti at lb?
Tranquil Chaos
Tranquil Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:09

I think Clyne is the weaker as he isn't even playing IRL, both sides could do with improvements though.

Only two weeks left, will update the league table later. Two horse race still evident though.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:18

Ocampos gone, Maggio in. Happy with that

Looking for a CAM or CB, £7.35 to spend. Anyone got one going?

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:20

Always selling Gregers OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:23

I'm seeking a central midfielder OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:24

Marky wrote:I think Clyne is the weaker as he isn't even playing IRL, both sides could do with improvements though.

Only two weeks left, will update the league table later. Two horse race still evident though.

By my rough calculations it is now mathematically a two horse race with 6 points left to play for and the Ballbag v Lille game this week.

Athletic Ballbag - 21pts
Lille - 19pts
Southampton - 13pts
Monchengladbach - 9pts
WHU Do You Think... - 8pts
Fool Em - 7pts
ZwagAtletico - 7pts
Basel - 7pts
Ajax - 6pts
PSV - 4pts
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:26

What's the deal with managers? You guys in need of any?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:26

Afro, I think we should have our game at the end of the season as a title decider, thoughtS?

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:27

Will I be sacked if I finish bottom? Genuine question.

If you guys were me who would you be looking to bring into the team as a striker and attacking midfielder?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:30

Miky, answer to that is no. No-one is sacked unless its for not doing tactics or votes regularly.

Trebs v Afro should be this week as the fixtures state, even if its a draw or a Lille win its undecided until final week.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:31

Assuming it is this week's squads and injuries, I'm not too worried either way Trebs. I'll do my tactics tomorrow either way and if everyone wants to push it into the final week, then I'll go with it.

Olly - potentially, Ajax need their 4th new manager since winning the league last season. Other than that, there will be a few vacancies at the end of the season as both me and Trebs are jacking it in

Miky - you won't get sacked
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:37

Are we rebooting at the end of this season? If so I have some ideas of how to make it a bit more "involved"

- No releases, instead you can transfermarket players. One of these will be selected every week in lawyers but will receive an offer of value minus 25%

- Return of the youth cup, the whole starting xi must be under 23. All players under 18 do not need to be "registered" and as such do not count to the squad limit of 25 players

- Injured players, 4 injuries a week. One can play a maximum of 45 minutes that week, but if you play them they will have a 50% chance of being injured again the following week

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:38

Yeah, it would be squads based on the close of play today, as well as injuries OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:41

Current favourite number 10 is Kagawa, all time favourite striker Batistuta, currently favourite centre back is Vidic all time favourite winger Beckham, favourite keeper vds and best captain probably Gerrard. 

Gregers biased as anything, Terry is a good captain but unlike Gerrard always put himself first not the best captain. An Zola is massively overrated, have a look in Italy and they'll tell you how average he was. Zola is compared to the Bergkamps an Cantonas but I'm afraid he is a million miles away from them, because we lacked magical players in England he was seen as some prophet.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:43

Fergusson was quoted as "Zola being the one that got away". Get your red tinted glasses off Viva, Zola is one of the best players to ever play in the prem. Definitely up there with Bergkamp

Terry vs Gerrard is an interesting one, both live and breath their clubs.

And I'm biased? Says the man who chose Kagawa, Vidic, Beckham and VDS...

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:52

I'm biased yet I pick Gerrard a Liverpool player as the best captain in last 10 years  Doh.  Sir Alex has said many things in his career, I've watched Zola a lot and no way was he ever in the league of Bergkamp don't kid yourself Bergkamp was on another planet. Zola was good but not world class, because he had a bit of trickery he is made out to to be better then he is. 

I was asked my favourite players not the greatest players, big difference there son.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:53

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
I was asked my favourite players not the greatest players, big difference there son.

Wasn't Gregers asked his favourite, not the greatest as well?

Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:57

And above all Zola is my favourite player of all time. I also consider him one of the greats but thats just me

True Viva, suprised you didnt pick Keane or Vidic

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 13:58

What about favourite manager at the moment and favourite manager of all time?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 14:01

Mourinho and Mourinho. Next question...

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 14:04

I'm on about the comments where Gregers calls him one of the best ever.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 14:08

Holymiky wrote:What about favourite manager at the moment and favourite manager of all time?

At the moment? Viva.
Of all time? Smartest Gooner.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 14:26

Which younger player do you think has potential to be a future star?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 14:32

Will Hughes

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 14:41

With all due respect to Trebs, is anyone else willing to join him to buy Paulinho. I am willing to let him go to the highest bidder.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 14:41

Willing to sell Yaya Toure and Sven Bender if anyone's interested OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 15:00

Zola was magician, great to watch.

Which younger player do you think has potential to be a future star? - Adnan

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 15:06

You picked racist Smartest over me? 

Nick he wasn't on the same level as Bergkamp.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 15:16

Robben is available, cash or part ex. Make me offers
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content