The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Warrior and Jake Roberts engage in a war of words

5 posters

Go down

Ultimate Warrior and Jake Roberts engage in a war of words Empty Ultimate Warrior and Jake Roberts engage in a war of words

Post by VDT Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:07 pm

Earlier this week, Jake Roberts made the following comment regarding Warrior going into the WWE Hall of Fame…

“I know, man! I know that [their careers can't be compared]. But maybe they’re taking in a**holes and not great talent. I don’t know.”

Warrior responded with the following…

“”Question for former talents now ‘hypocrite’ born-again Christians. Where do we go to find you practicing the beliefs of Christianity? Hell? One a-hole instills honor and pride, The other horror and pity. One grows wise on great stories. One reads bathroom stalls and still grovels.”

credit: 411mania.com/wrestling

I can see a showdown at the Rumble!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Warrior and Jake Roberts engage in a war of words Empty Re: Ultimate Warrior and Jake Roberts engage in a war of words

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:28 pm

We have one of our Wrestlemania 30 main events then!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Warrior and Jake Roberts engage in a war of words Empty Re: Ultimate Warrior and Jake Roberts engage in a war of words

Post by Kid Vicious Wed 22 Jan 2014, 9:11 am

Kid V's dreams come true. No more reenacting what could've happened with the Hasbro's... closure to that 1991 story at last!

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Wed 22 Jan 2014, 9:14 am

And Jake has some nerve calling Warrior an A-Hole. One made his money, kept clean, is in a stable relationship and for all intents is a good father and provides for his children. The other is Jake Roberts, the A-Hole's A-Hole.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 22 Jan 2014, 9:33 am

In an update to this situation, Jake has since apologised to WORYAH! on Twitter:

"My guys showed me Warrior's tweets. I was trying to be entertaining with the radio show and took things too far, like I do too often. I have no business inferring anything negative about him. I apologize. He deserves the HOF and respect for what he accomplished in the business. But let me be clear. There is no hypocrisy here. I am not preaching anything. I am sharing my recovery path to show others what is possible. So no pity, bathrooms stalls or groveling. I am doing great. I am an addict and alcoholic working every single day to repair and make the best out of the life I have left. I make mistakes, like that comment, but my recovery has been amazing. Jim does not know this Jake. Without realizing or intending to, I fired the first shot and will take Jim's response without any negativity towards him. I apologize and am putting behind me."

BOOO! Apologies? We don't need no stinkin' apologies! Get Jake back on the crack and let's have us a proper old fashioned Twitter war!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Wed 22 Jan 2014, 9:41 am

Damn it! I was hoping for an old school Wrestlemania Vinnie-Mac hype up. Y'know with pinky-purple screen and each wrestlers mug shot coming up, with the late 80's synth music in the background,

"Baaahh. It's the Wrestlemania Ruuuuuumble 20 yeeeeaars in the making! Twomenthewrongsideof50havetakenswipesateachotheroverTwitter and now they're ready to explooooooodee! Jake "The Snake" Roberts and The Ull-timate Wooooooooorrrrraahhhh!!"

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 22 Jan 2014, 9:57 am

Kid Vicious wrote:Damn it! I was hoping for an old school Wrestlemania Vinnie-Mac hype up. Y'know with pinky-purple screen and each wrestlers mug shot coming up, with the late 80's synth music in the background,

"Baaahh. It's the Wrestlemania Ruuuuuumble 20 yeeeeaars in the making! Twomenthewrongsideof50havetakenswipesateachotheroverTwitter and now they're ready to explooooooodee! Jake "The Snake" Roberts and The Ull-timate Wooooooooorrrrraahhhh!!"

Christ that'd be epic!

"Let's go to Sean Mooney with a Coliseum Home Video exclusive!"

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 22 Jan 2014, 3:47 pm

Ah, the good old days.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down