The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you welcome a HHH title reign this year?

+8
KasperTheFriendlyGhost
Kay Fabe
liverbnz
Brady12
Miz NG
Jammy31
Mr H
bretmeharty
12 posters

Go down

Would you welcome a HHH title reign this year?

Would you welcome a HHH title reign this year? Vote_lcap63%Would you welcome a HHH title reign this year? Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 26 ]
Would you welcome a HHH title reign this year? Vote_lcap24%Would you welcome a HHH title reign this year? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 10 ]
Would you welcome a HHH title reign this year? Vote_lcap12%Would you welcome a HHH title reign this year? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 41

Would you welcome a HHH title reign this year? Empty Would you welcome a HHH title reign this year?

Post by bretmeharty Thu 19 May 2011, 11:39 am

As they say absence makes the heart grow fonder, People's hatred for HHH the politician has died down considering he's not in our faces every week but would you want him to be top dog at some point this year.

In my opinion he should leave it now, he doesn't need it but when would that ever stop him. Just wanted to gage the iwc reaction to it.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Would you welcome a HHH title reign this year? Empty Re: Would you welcome a HHH title reign this year?

Post by Mr H Thu 19 May 2011, 12:04 pm

I wouldnt be dead against it, but like you say he doesnt need it. If anyone can give the WWE Title coverage, prestige, and declare its importance, its Triple H. From a booking perspective it wouldnt make sense to have him fued with Cena given that Raw is top heavy with heels. I imagine Cena v Del Rio will be the big fued going into Summerslam.

Unless Cena gets injured i cant see Hunter getting the strap, but i wouldnt mind him having one last run to be honest, aslong as he ends up putting Miz or Del Rio over.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Would you welcome a HHH title reign this year? Empty Re: Would you welcome a HHH title reign this year?

Post by bretmeharty Thu 19 May 2011, 12:11 pm

He would be nailed on to have at least 1 final run before he calls it a day and im certain his last match would involve the title.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Thu 19 May 2011, 12:19 pm

I think that one last WHC title run would be good. Triple H seems to have started becoming better veiwed in people's eyes since signing Sin Cara and the like.

To be honest, if he was to have one last stint, then I wouldn't know how to book it. Or wether his body could cope. I know he was the only one to walk from Mania27, but he took a hell of a beating and it showed the next night.

One question is, are him and Undertaker going to be doing anything upon the Deadman's return? After all it was H who said "When you return, I'll be waiting".

I think that if he is going to go for it then have the WHC change hands a few times between OTL and Survivor Series. Have HHH win the WHC at Survivor Series against maybe Orton or someone as equal, as it's in Madison Square Gardens and therefore needs to big. As for after that, I really wouldnt know where to go as dont know about his and Taker's feud...

Last edited by Jammy31 on Thu 19 May 2011, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Miz NG Thu 19 May 2011, 12:21 pm

He doesn't need the title now, he's a big enough name to be without it. The WWE are given pelters for not pushing new talent, so giving him the title will slightly derail the new talent push.

Besides, how many people would ask if he had used his own influence to win it again?

Miz NG

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu 19 May 2011, 12:30 pm

Interesting points jammy, the sooner the better for me if they do have their rematch like said summerslam would be ideal.

NG I agree 100% they need to give the younger guys the chance to run with things but things are so controlled there in my opinion it will never happen and guys who are in their prime don't get the chance until its either forced upon wwe to give them the chance or when they are past their peak and the heat is lost.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 19 May 2011, 1:22 pm

He's a part time wrestler these days so why put the title on him?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu 19 May 2011, 1:33 pm

It has been done with taker 2 years in a row came back after months out and straight in the title picture.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Thu 19 May 2011, 1:51 pm

Only if it was the reason of elevating the likes of Punk or Del Rio. Nice we fued with one of these with Hunter dropping at the end would do either the power of good - although Del Rio needs built a little more.

If it was only to increase his already over-inflated number of title reigns, then no.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 19 May 2011, 1:57 pm

If Cena got injured then Raw is seriously lacking a main event face. I wouldnt want another run for Mysterio so Hunter is the best man to do an emergency job, and he makes holding the title seem worthwhile, i like the way he talks about it in his promos.

He'd also give the likes of Del Rio and Miz more exposure and i have no doubt he'd be willing to let one of them go over him.

For the sake of a title run - No.
In the interim for an injured Cena - Yes.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 May 2011, 3:33 pm

I hate when people say 'he/they don't need it' when talking about guys or feuds involving the title, personally I'd be very intrested in seeing Triple H With a 3/4 month reign that would lead to him dropping it to CM Punk and fully endorsing him in the process

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by KasperTheFriendlyGhost Thu 19 May 2011, 3:39 pm

Following on from this, and my apologies if this should be a new thread rather than attached to this one but, where do you see HHH in 1 years time?
Playing a Face
Playing a Heel
Off-Screen
Raw GM

KasperTheFriendlyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Thu 19 May 2011, 4:51 pm

I wouldn't want to see him having a title run this year because he has been out practically all year, so I would want to see him have a build up again before going straight back to a title fued.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 19 May 2011, 6:29 pm

I think he will have another run and hope it is used in a program to elevate some new talent.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Thu 19 May 2011, 6:37 pm

He doesn't deserve it IMO hasn't done much in the ring for the last year and for him to spring back onto the world title scene would be a bad idea by WWE.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 21 May 2011, 11:11 am

Just bring him back !

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down