The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX? (Raw Spoilers)

+7
kingraf
JoshSansom
Dolphin Ziggler
Kay Fabe
Samo
NickisBHAFC
TopoftheChops
11 posters

Go down

What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX?

What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX? (Raw Spoilers)  Vote_lcap36%What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX? (Raw Spoilers)  Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 10 ]
What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX? (Raw Spoilers)  Vote_lcap11%What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX? (Raw Spoilers)  Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX? (Raw Spoilers)  Vote_lcap39%What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX? (Raw Spoilers)  Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 11 ]
What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX? (Raw Spoilers)  Vote_lcap14%What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX? (Raw Spoilers)  Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 28

What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX? (Raw Spoilers)  Empty What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX? (Raw Spoilers)

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 25 Feb 2014, 9:41 pm

This also depends on whether punk returns.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX? (Raw Spoilers)  Empty Re: What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX? (Raw Spoilers)

Post by Guest Tue 25 Feb 2014, 10:30 pm

Has to be Taker and Lesnar

if they put the title on last I honestly think the stadium will be half empty by the conclusion

Back to top Go down

What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX? (Raw Spoilers)  Empty Re: What match will headline Wrestlemania XXX? (Raw Spoilers)

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 25 Feb 2014, 10:39 pm

I want Lesnar vs Undertaker to conclude. I think the streak is just simply bigger, and is what i personally look forward to most at Wrestle Mania.

However i reckon WWE, will continue to be idiotic and make Batista vs Orton main event, then again if a riot happens i will most certainly enjoy that.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 26 Feb 2014, 1:09 pm

Depends if they get Bryan in the WWE title match, in which case that should go last.

Otherwise probably Taker - Lesnar. If Orton - Batista is the last match then im with Gazzy, reckon the stadium will empty.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 26 Feb 2014, 3:50 pm

The only way to throw any doubt in Streak match is having it go on last but regardless of which match he is in, Bryan over coming the odds to stand victorious at the end is what I want to see, whether thats with the belt or if its just having pinned HHH, I think thats the feel good factor that should end Mania, then they can look to turn new Champ Batista heel at the next PPV and align him with the Authority as the new face of the company, at least that way they can maybe keep Bryan in the picture before pulling the trigger on him full time at SummerSlam

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 26 Feb 2014, 4:10 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:The only way to throw any doubt in Streak match is having it go on last but regardless of which match he is in, Bryan over coming the odds to stand victorious at the end is what I want to see, whether thats with the belt or if its just having pinned HHH, I think thats the feel good factor that should end Mania, then they can look to turn new Champ Batista heel at the next PPV and align him with the Authority as the new face of the company, at least that way they can maybe keep Bryan in the picture before pulling the trigger on him full time at SummerSlam

Exactly how I feel.

Im with Gavin on his guess that WWE may just put Orton Batista in the middle-ish of the event and consider it something to get done.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 26 Feb 2014, 6:59 pm

Feel sorry for Orton in this - I think his heel run has been really good because he has been a heel getting heat as opposed to the usual situation of a heel being cheered because he is cool.

Given his he really deserves to be headlining against a hot babyface like Daniel Bryan that won the Rumble.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 26 Feb 2014, 7:24 pm

Yeah - I think Ortons done a fantastic job - given the hospital pass reign he's been handed - Everyone complaints about how Punk was made to look... and we have a champion whos won 1 clean 1v1 title match in a six PPV run. Heel or no... that's not supposed to happen
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 26 Feb 2014, 7:28 pm

It'll be Batista v Orton with Daniel Bryan included for beating HHH earlier in the show and Bryan will win to have the crowds going home happy.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 26 Feb 2014, 7:31 pm

Hero wrote:It'll be Batista v Orton with Daniel Bryan included for beating HHH earlier in the show and Bryan will win to have the crowds going home happy.
Wrestlemania 9

AS above but then Hulk winning the belt of Bryan in a 10 second squash

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 26 Feb 2014, 7:48 pm

Adam D wrote:
Hero wrote:It'll be Batista v Orton with Daniel Bryan included for beating HHH earlier in the show and Bryan will win to have the crowds going home happy.
Wrestlemania 9

AS above but then Hulk winning the belt of Bryan in a 10 second squash

Earlier on in the show Giant Brock Lesnarlez will attempt to chloroform Taker whilst Paul Heybearerman lifts the urn.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 26 Feb 2014, 10:04 pm

I think that is the only possible alternative to Lesnar-Taker as the last match.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 Feb 2014, 8:53 am

Unless they build HHH/Bryan as the last one on.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 27 Feb 2014, 10:04 am

I’m pleased the Batista comeback has bitten them on the arse. 6 weeks until the biggest PPV of the year and the main event is in tatters. That’ll teach them for not going down the route of long term booking and getting behind the most popular guy in the business. It doesn’t take a genius to work out that Bryan should have won the Rumble and finally triumphed over The Authority to win the WWE Title at Mania. Why the WWE thought Batista would be a more popular choice or a bigger draw is beyond me. In a way I hope they stick with Orton v Batista and I hope it does go on last just so they can be the victims of their own stupidity.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 Feb 2014, 10:39 am

The Smackdown spoilers were an interesting read

Smacketh:

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 27 Feb 2014, 11:04 am

He'll get nuclear heat at the Allstate Arena on Monday. Can't wait for the Punk chants.

Mr H

Back to top Go down