The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh christ, another Floyd thread.

+12
AlexHuckerby
mobilemaster8
kingraf
Rowley
88Chris05
TRUSSMAN66
Boxtthis
catchweight
TopHat24/7
hazharrison
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Oh christ, another Floyd thread. - Page 4 Empty Oh christ, another Floyd thread.

Post by superflyweight Mon 03 Mar 2014, 12:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Decent if unspectacular article about Floyd from the Guardian Sports Network.  Fairly well balanced and covers some of the key points better (and with more perspective) than they tend to be discussed on here.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Oh christ, another Floyd thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh christ, another Floyd thread.

Post by milkyboy Tue 04 Mar 2014, 7:49 pm

Here's post 150 super... You're cooking baby, you're cooking

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Oh christ, another Floyd thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh christ, another Floyd thread.

Post by Rowley Tue 04 Mar 2014, 9:07 pm

If he gets close to beating my Lewis total I will delete loads of posts. Can be pretty sure we would not lose anything too important

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue 04 Mar 2014, 9:26 pm

Now imagine if someone had deleted the non-important posts on your Lewis thread rowls... You'd have been back down to your usual black murderer's row numbers...

... And they only got above single figures if we went off topic.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 04 Mar 2014, 9:33 pm

How dare you milky, my last thread got a more than healthy seven responses (ok five if you exclude mine)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue 04 Mar 2014, 9:51 pm

Criminal rowley. Your work is deserving of a bigger audience. Double figures at least... And here we are plumping up the numbers on super's sell-out thread

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 04 Mar 2014, 10:08 pm

Jeff is getting his just desserts for his constant wumming.  Marvin Hart? That's a made up name if ever I heard one.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 04 Mar 2014, 10:49 pm

Rowley wrote:How dare you milky, my last thread got a more than healthy seven responses (ok five if you exclude mine)

Wernt the other five myself and milky discussing our respective kids?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4