The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results Thursday 3rd July

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Thursday 3rd July Empty 6CW Anarchy Results Thursday 3rd July

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 8:56 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off.

The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

Happy Anniversary Liam and Lottie Smile
Dubois Tapped Out!!
EWF EWF EWF EWF
Let the symphony play
Harris is on fire
Everything Changes
JJ vs. Leone OMFG!!!!!!!
Gazzy vs. Adamson – One More Match!!

The action is then taken ringside where Henry and Harold Lloyd are situated at the announce desk, ready to call the action.

HA: Good evening ladies and gentleman my name is Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined in commentary by my brother Henry. What a show we have in store for you this week in what is surely a new and improved 6CW after the events last time out

HE: It’s an outrage. The Authority has taken this company to a whole new level and all their hard work has been undone in a blink of an eye. I can not believe any court of law would sanction such a blatant wrongdoing

Surely there are human rights issues at play. The court of appeal must be able to step in

HA: Too late brother dear, it’s signed and sealed. 50/50, joint ownership, on one side we have The Authority and on the other its Daniel Magnusson and the new General manager of Anarchy Dean Andrews, it’s a highly combustible working arrangement but that is the position we find ourselves in and I for one can not wait to see what happens next

THIS IS 6CW

AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Thursday 3rd July Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Thursday 3rd July

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 8:57 pm

*The action goes backstage; an office door is slightly ajar as the camera peers in

??: Settling back in?

*Daniel Magnusson is stood as Dean Andrews is unpacking some personal items onto a large oak desk. Andrews is grinning from ear to ear

DA: I never thought this day would ever come Daniel and for that I thank you. Your refusal to let Jones ride roughshod over you and what you had built in EWF has given me a second chance, a second chance that I intend to grab with both hands

*Magnusson nods and takes a seat

DM: Dean. It is a pleasure, honestly. Jones deserves everything he gets. For months he attempted to tear apart EWF from the inside and when we fought back he took advantage of the good nature of my wife to get what he wanted. I vowed from that night that I would not let him get away with it; our revenge is only just getting started

*Andrews places a picture of himself and the early 6CW roster, he is stood with an arm across Nate Nack’s shoulder

DM: Have you had the chance to speak to any of the superstars yet, I spoke to Gazzy briefly and laid out our plans but I’m hoping you can speak to the rest of the guys, you know who are the ones we can trust?

*Andrews nods

DA: That’s my plan for tonight, a lot has changed over the past few months since I was last around and we need to make sure that we have people who share our vision. I made mistakes in the past with putting my faith in the wrong people and I will not do that again

I am not the same hot headed inexperienced fool who walked in here with his eyes closed back. I have done a lot of growing up; I haven’t sat on my backside this past year. I’ve increased my portfolio; my contacts in this business are global and I promise you Daniel you have got the right guy to lead this revolution. The uprising is in safe hands

DM: I have no doubt Dean; I have not picked you because of some romantic view of righting the wrongs of the past. I could have hand picked any number of people as General Manager but I know what this means to you and I know exactly how far you are willing to go to defeat The Authority.

We need to fight fire with fire Dean. This is no time for being Mr. Nice Guy. We are in a war and only one side will walk away from this

*Both men look steely eyed as the scene switches

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Thursday 3rd July Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Thursday 3rd July

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 8:58 pm

*Billy Shaw is walking through a corridor in the arena, dressed as if he is a Jersey Shore veteran and looking completely unhappy with everything. Christy James turns a corner and bumps right into him. After gathering herself she bursts into raucous laughter

BS: Do. Not. Ask.

CJ: But I'm a reporter, Billy, it's my job to ask.

BS: In about 30 seconds you're gonna see the answer to that question spiralling around up there. In the meantime, try and get yourself together.

*A smile wraps Christy's face

CJ: Oh, I think I know exactly what's coming

??: WAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

*Nicky jumps onto Billy's back and sits their like a backpack

CJ: Hello little piggy, that question has certainly been answered Billy!

*Nicky looks at Christy, then Billy, before dropping off and standing beside his partner.

NC: Oh, OH! Has Ice Cold interrupted a hot, hot moment?

*Both Billy and Christy are taken aback, not only by the awkward suggestion but how superbly wrong Nicky is

CJ: Sometimes...

BS: All the time, Christy, he's always confusing.

NC: I'm always Ice Cold baby!

CJ: I think you might just have the look that your opponents find hot.

*Shaw sighs

BS: I told him this

NC: You gotta be seen to be mean, man. Can't get nowhere in this division if we invisible.

BS: This is stupid

NC: You're stupid

*The pair begin bickering immaturely again, provoking Christy to quietly leave them to their domestic

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:00 pm

(Mr. Jones is sat backstage with Mr. Hernandez)

MH: Do you want me to get everyone in, set out expectations, plans etc for tonight?

(Jones is looking into space chewing on the end of his classes)

MH: Boss. You listening?

(Jones snaps out of it)

MJ: What. Yes. No

(Hernandez screws his face up)

MH: Huh, which is it?

(Jones replaces his glasses)

MJ: No. I shouldn’t have to reiterate the importance of what we are doing. Is Enforcer here yet?

MH: I haven’t seen him

MJ: Well find out for me. I don’t pay you to be my shadow.

MH: Yes boss

(Hernandez hurriedly exits the room as Jones looks on)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:01 pm

*Timothy Allen is walking down the corridors followed by his camera crew. He stops outside a dressing room door, pauses silently then turns to his colleagues...

TA: I'd interview Ojore everyday over animals like these. Savage, absolutely savage

*He walks in and the camera's lens is struck by a dart of pink lighting. As it regains focus we see the shining lights of a disco ball and a cheesy dance song plays in the background (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGxGgsGVbOs), smoke billowing throughout the room. Allen is waving his hands in front of his face...

TA: What the f--

??: Now, now, Timothy, no need to swear

*Through the smoke slides, almost weightless, both Percy Percival and Molly Coddle

MC: He came

TA: I did not!

*Coddle and Percy smile

PP: Ooooh, your dirty mind! Tut tut!

TA: Look, why did you call me here?!

MC: He's feisty!

PP: Isn't he just. We can tame you, just like we are going tame that pair tonight.

MC: Stallions. Wild.

PP: Calm down, Molly, you know you can't tame a stallion without riding them.

MC: That's what I'd planned.

*Allen is looking down at the ground.

PP: Are you embarrassed by us, Mr. Allen? Do you want serious talk? Cos I'll give you a tongue lashing you'll never forget!

MC: Oh, can I?

TA: The tag division, please.

PP: A double team?

*Allen turns away

TA: I give up!

*He storms away but Percy stares right down the camera and the crew stays where they are

PP: The G.A.Y.S should be on top in this division. This division will feel our full force when we get in the ring. We'll bring every team to it's knees and they'll get their fill of us

*Percy goes back away from the camera and the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:02 pm

Match 1
Wild Stallions vs. G.A.Y.S

We return from the commercial break to see the G.A.Y.S and the Wild Stallions in opposite corners of the ring as the camera turns to face the Lloyd brothers.

HA: Welcome to our first match of Anarchy! The Wild Stallions take on the G.A.Y.S.......it's been a while since I have seen them in action.

HE: You want to rephrase that?

HA: .........

HE: Let's face it, the Wild Stallions are still feeling the effects of being squashed by The Brotherhood. Being squashed is the G.A.Y.S kind of weekend activity, so they will be right at home here!

The bell rings and it is Molly and Cassidy to start us off. They lock up and tussle for a bit, before Molly pushes his opponent to the corner. Cassidy looks annoyed as Molly blows him a kiss. Suddenly Cassidy rushes out and nails Molly with a clothesline. He lifts Molly back up and slams him to the mat with a release German suplex. Cassidy quickly goes over to make the tag and Shaw runs in. He pulls Molly to the corner and then whips him to the other side. Molly rebounds out and Shaw follows up with a cartwheel back elbow. He hooks Molly's leg as the ref counts.

HA: NOPE! STILL SOME FIGHT IN THE OLD GIRL LEFT!

Shaw gets Molly back up and backs him toward the corner. He jumps on the second turnbuckle and starts raining punches down onto Molly. The crowd counts every punch, but on punch eight Percy comes into the ring. Shaw jumps down and goes to confront him as the referee tries to push Percy back to his corner. Suddenly, Molly turns Shaw round and low blows him out of view of the official. Shaw goes down holding his groin as Molly smirks.

HA: MOLLY ENJOYED THAT IT SEEMS!

Molly drags Shaw to a seated position in the corner and then backs to the other side. He then runs in and nails his opponent with the Bronco Buster. He jumps up on the last thrust and performs a double foot stomp on the stomach of his opponent. Dragging Shaw out by his legs again, Molly goes for the pin.

HA: MATCH STILL ON!

Molly screeches in frustration before tagging Percy in. The Filipino Thriller strides towards Shaw and head butts him in the groin. Smiling at Cassidy on the other side of the ring, Percy lifts Shaw up and then slams him down with an atomic drop. Molly applauds from the outside as Percy stands by the side of Shaw and then hits a standing moonsault. He hooks the leg.

HE: GODDAMIT!

Percy gets up really annoyed and backs to his corner. He waits for Shaw to get to his feet and then runs towards him screaming.

HE: GAYMAKER!

HA: MISSED!

Percy goes for his super kick finisher but Shaw ducks. Percy can't stop himself and Cassidy nails him with a forearm from the apron. Percy staggers around dazed and Shaw slams him to the mat with a jumping sit-down powerbomb. Cassidy begs for the tag and Shaw obliges. Cassidy goes over, runs the ropes and then hits a picture perfect rolling thunder. He goes for the pin.

HE: PERCY NOT GIVING UP YET!

Cassidy lifts Percy up but he rakes the eyes of his opponent. Quickly, he staggers over to Molly and makes the tag. Molly comes into the ring and goes at Cassidy like a man possessed with slaps to the face. He whips him to the ropes and nails a spinning heel kick on the rebound. He then hauls Cassidy to his feet and vaults on his shoulders.

HE: HANKY PANKY! THIS WILL DO IT!

HA: NO!

Cassidy kicks out of the hurracanrana pin and Molly slaps the mat repeatedly in annoyance. Percy is begging for the tag and Molly tags him in. Percy waits on the apron for Cassidy to get back up. He then springs off the ropes and dives towards his opponent.

HE: PERCY POP!

HA: CAUGHT HIM! POWERBOMB!!!!

As Percy goes for the Westcoast Pop, Cassidy manages to cling on and then slams him into the mat with a powerbomb. He then tries to get over to his partner who is furiously asking for the tag. The crowd urges him on as Cassidy gets there, just as Percy is trying to stop him.

HA: TAG MADE!

Shaw comes running in Percy ducks his clothesline attempt and goes for the super kick. Shaw manages to duck and instead Percy nails the referee. The official goes down to the ground holding his chin as Shaw twists Percy around and slams him with a fisherman buster. Molly upon seeing this rushes into the ring and goes for Shaw. Cassidy seems him coming and blocks the way.

HE: ICE BREAKER!!!! NO!!!

HA: THAT'S TAKEN CARE OF MOLLY!

Cassidy smacks Molly with a super kick which sends Molly over the ropes to the outside. The official is just about to get to his feet as Shaw climbs the turnbuckle. The fans watch intently as Shaw leaps off the pads.

HA: STUNTING 101!

Shaw slams into Percy with his corkscrew moonsault and immediately makes the cover. The official makes the count as the crowd shout out each number.

HA: MATCH WON!

Shaw and Cassidy celebrate as Molly starts wailing from the outside. The Wild Stallions salute the crowd as the audience applauds.

HA: Great way to start tonight's show and The Wild Stallions are back on track!

HE: I am mildly impressed. But it won't take long before they derail again!

The Wild Stallions continue to milk the fans reaction as we head backstage.

Match result: Wild Stallions via pinfall
Match time: 2 minutes, 48 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:05 pm

(Backstage Tim Allen is stood with his camera team)

TA: I am joined now by the team formerly known as ‘Team Extreme’ Dylan and Cody Wright

(The camera scans to two hooded men, their faces obscured by shadow, the two men speak as one)

Together:We are the brotherhood, we are not restricted by our mortal bonds, we are joined by more than blood, and we have been reborn as one

(Allen looks confused)

TA: Ok. Sorry, so Dylan, if I can call you Dylan

(One of the hooded figures turns his head)

Hood1: For years we thought we were alive, we thought we were was truly living but we have been shown that our eyes have been closed this whole time...

Hood2: ...we tasted the air but for some reason it never felt real, we had seen the sun but it's 'light kept us blinded...

Hood1: ...it took us being dragged in to the darkness to really see the light...it took a man's sacrifice to really show us that we mattered...

Hood2: ...this machine chewed us up and spat us out and made us feel like it was OUR fault...

Hood1: ...Edward showed us the truth and now it is our turn to save a life...

Hood2: ...Now it is our turn to spread this message...

(The lights start to flicker and Allen looks over his shoulder)

TA: But what about your match tonight. What message do you want to send to Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn?

Hood1: The world will bear witness, the brotherhood is not one voice speaking for thousands, we are the thousands speaking with one voice

Hood2: The non believers will face judgement

??: And what of me…………..When will I face ………………my judgement?

(The camera pans round to show Joshua stood at the far end of the corridor, his hair covering his face; he walks slowly towards The Brotherhood.The Brotherhood again speak in unison)

B: Judgement is for the non believers. The brotherhood welcomes new followers into its embrace, we are one…..

(Joshua is now only inches from the pair; he tilts his head from side to side, staring at the two hoods he whispers gently)

J: I do not …………..take guidance…………….from a false prophet………….I do not need protectors………..I do not need direction……….I do not need saving…………….

You take your instruction…………………from a man……….. Who does not understand……………. the true impact of his actions…………….what he dreams of………..is surely to be his waking nightmare

(Joshua lifts his head and the camera catches a glimpse of his scarred face)

J: We are not brothers………………….we are not family………………I do not need…………..another family

You talk of truth……………..but you do not……………know what is real…………….you can not ……………..comprehend the suffering………………that is coming

(Joshua extends one arm out in front of him and points with his finger)

J: The symphony is growing……………..the conductor demands more……………and yet…………………..you still talk of a message

Words that……….. can not be heard…………..deliver the most powerful meaning………………the question……………..repeating………………over and…………………over again

But yet still ……………..you do not hear…………………… you are blind…………….for the one true master………………..pulls the strings from the shadows…………………..as the song plays out…………………he knows what is coming……………………..and yet……………… you still call my name?

(Joshua lifts his head and snarls)

J: ..........Are you in preparation..........for screaming it in fear?.......... Why is it you.................cling to false hopes?..........Are you in preparation.................for clinging to each other.................in fright? .......... …….Why is it you..........plead for my acceptance?..................Are you in preparation..........to accept bitter defeat?...............

(Joshua walks around the hooded pair who remain unmoved)

J: Consider these words…………………tell this story to ……………..your brotherhood…………. Think on it..........Remember it..........Let it grow inside you..........And never..........ever..........forget. …………..For when you do..........an example will..........be..........made..........

(The corridor drops into complete darkness and the view switches elsewhere backstage)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:06 pm

*Christy James is backstage with Hobo

CJ: My guest at this time...Hobo!

H: A pleasure, as ever.

CJ: No title at Night of Glory and things have yet to look up since. Now you face off with the only man in this company older than you who actually wrestles

*Hobo is laughing

H: What are you saying, CJ? This isn't the masters division, we have no veterans title!

CJ: Well. You both have messages to send, you've both been round the block. How do you see this going?

H: I know Cagero is a tough guy. I know he knows all the tricks. So it'll come down to balls. Whoever wins this will have the biggest balls. This isn't the biscuit business now, I won't crumble.

CJ: So, it's all about testicular fortitude?

H: And I've got big'uns!

*Hobo walks away as Christy laughs to herself

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:09 pm

Match 2
Simon Cagero vs Hobo

HA: 6CW’s latest recruit, Simon Cagero set to go one on one with Hobo up next…

HE: I was impressed with Cagero last, the way he took care of Takeo, and then trust that has-been Hobo to shove his nose in where it didn’t belong…

HA: Hardly…both men were involved in a minor verbal altercation last week and that is the reason for this upcoming bout…I think the reasoning speaks for itself…

HE: Hobo won’t be able to speak when this match is done, Cagero will make sure his jaw is wired shut…

The crowd cheer as “Don’t fear the reaper” blasts out of the speaker system. Silver pyros erupt into the air and then Hobo comes shuffling out onto the stage. He raises an arm into the air, acknowledging the support of the fans, and then begins to make his way down the ramp…

HA: Last week Hobo was struggling with some injured ribs, hopefully that will have subsided a little in the last ten days…

HE: Doubtful…he injured his ribs at Night of Glory and then Jax Cutler bashed them up even more at Aftermath….those ribs are a prime target…

Hobo tags hands with the fans and then he rolls under the bottom rope into the ring. He bounces back against the ropes and then moves into the centre of the ring to wait for his opponent…

HA: Hobo’s been in this business a long time….and so has Simon Cagero, but this is the first time these two veterans have ever crossed paths…

HE: Time to find out who the superior fighter is…

The intro to “Pardon Me” by Staind starts to play throughout the arena, as the fans jump out of their seats in anticipation of the arrival of Cagero. The lights dim down slightly, as the backstage curtain starts to shake...

HA: Simon Cagero was welcomed with open arms last week by the 6CW Universe but something tells me this guy isn’t fan friendly…

HE: Cagero is a class act, he doesn’t need to be appreciated by the fans…he doesn’t need their support….he has been a star his whole career, without these losers…

Voice: "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!"

A voice rings out throughout the arena, overpowering the music.

Voice: "ARE YOU READY?!"

“I'm one stop
From a breakdown
Two steps from
Being safe
Just try to
See this through
I'm three steps
From this nightmare
And four steps
From the door
The rest is
Up to you”
The music picks up, as Simon Cagero kind of stumbles and trips out onto the stage, as if he's been pushed out. He carries a microphone in hand and wears a short sleeved, plain white shirt, along with his wrestling tights,. He regains his composure, and walks to the edge of the stage.

Simon: "LET'S DO IT!"

A smile worms it's way across his features.

Simon: "Let's get..."

Simon bows his head, and pauses for a moment, allowing him to take a breath.

Simon: "WASTED!"

As he says those words, pyrotechnics go off behind him, causing a fire to catch. The fire forms the words 'Wasted', to which he looks back, and points at them, before starting to walk to the ring, all the while speaking into the microphone

Simon: "That's right ladies and gentlemen. Waste Some Time, Waste Some Money, Waste a Little Bit of Our Precious Little Minds. I see how bored you are this week. Holy Poopie, talk about dull, I don't blame you... But never fear... Never fear, Simon Cagero is here! Only the Most Wasted Man on this God Forsaken Planet... The most over-used, the most abused individual to grace this Frak ring."

He reaches the ring, and climbs in.

Simon: "Of course, he hails from NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK! And weighs in at an impressive 195 pounds... Perhaps the greatest superstar to ever grace ANY God damn ring... As chosen by you, of course."

He climbs the turnbuckle, and looks around at the fans, before bringing the microphone to his lips again.

Simon: "So what do you say...? Want to cause a little controversy tonight...?"

Simon has an avid response from some of the female fans but the majority boo his cocky attitude. He jumps down, and chuckles to himself, before taunting those who are hurling abuse.

Simon: "Then without further ado..."

He throws the microphone to the ringside, before taking off his shirt, and throwing it into the crowd, before backing into his corner. He locks his eyes on Hobo and smirks…

HA: Both of these men are born entertainers….but Hobo does it for the fans whilst Simon Cagero is all about what he can get…

HE: Cagero is smart and Hobo is dumb, how simple do you want it…

The bell sounds to start the match and then Cagero and Hobo begin to circle one another. They lockup in the centre and Hobo quickly pulls his opponent into a side headlock but Cagero drops back against the ropes and shoots Hobo across the ring….

HA: Hobo is going to try and keep this in a brawling fashion if he can, that is where he is most comfortable…

HE: Good luck with that….

Hobo comes back and he knocks Cagero down with a shoulder block before attempting an elbow drop, only for Cagero to roll out of the way. Both men get back up and Cagero delivers a hard kick to the stomach of Hobo and then lifts him into a suplex…………………..1………………….2…………….shoulder up!

HE: Hobo already wincing…he felt that suplex…

HA: Hobo’s ribs may be more hurt than first thought…

Cagero punches Hobo back into the corner and then begins to stomp down on his midsection, until the referee intervenes. Cagero then taunts the crowd before climbing onto the turnbuckle and delivers mounted punches…

HE: Seven….eight…

HA: BAD LANDING!

Hobo suddenly drops to the floor and takes the base out from underneath Cagero, causing him to fall face-first against the top of the turnbuckle. Hobo manages to crawl back up and he rolls Cagero up………………1………………………..2………………..kickout. They scramble back up and Hobo knocks Cagero down with a back elbow before making his way to the corner….

HA: Hobo taking his game to the top rope…

HE: Foolish man…

Hobo makes it to the top but Cagero is able to get back up and run into the corner, leaping into the air with a brilliant dropkick that sends Hobo clattering backwards off the turnbuckle and to the hard flooring below.

HA: That is not how Hobo wanted to land…

HE: I told you he was stupid for going up top…

Cagero kneels in the ring with a smirk on his face as the referee starts to count. The count reaches seven as Hobo gets back up on the apron and Cagero drags him through the ropes…

HE: End it…BREAK THE SILENCE!

Hobo elbows his way free of the “downwards spiral” and then he manages to lift Cagero off the ground into a flapjack. Hobo waits for Cagero to get back up and he pulls him into a piledriver……………………1……………………………2……………………..shoulder up!

HA: Hobo showing the toughness that once made him a world champion…

HE: 6 years ago? Never has anyone dined out so much on former glory…

Hobo waits for Cagero to stand and then he nails a four punch combo and follows up with an elbow to the top of the head. Cagero staggers back into the corner and Hobo crashes against him with a running back splash before dragging him out….

HA: HOBO CUDDLE!

Cagero swings out of the attempted slam and delivers a huge belly to back slam of his own. He drags Hobo up and crunches him into the deck with a double underhook DDT………………….1…………………2……………..kickout!

HE: Time to stop all this playing around….take this idiot out, Simon, he isn’t in your league…

Hobo stumbles back up and Cagero dropkicks him in the back, sending him crashing into the corner. He then charges in and drives both of his knees into the exposed ribs of his opponent before running a lap of the ring and returning with a monkey flip, sending Hobo flying back to the centre…

HA: Hobo did not need that kind of landing….

HE: Or that!

Cagero then rushes out of the corner and leaps into the air before detonating with a jumping leg lariat to the throat………………..1……………………………….2…………………..shoulder up. He pulls Hobo back up and scores with three straight suplexes in a row before making his way over to the corner….

HA: Hobo is in bad shape here…Cagero looking to end this now…OH WOW!

HE: That is surely it…

Cagero twists from the top rope and lands a crashing senton splash to the ribs of Hobo…..1………………..2…………..Hobo somehow manages to throw his arm up off the deck!

HA: First sign of frustration from Cagero…

HE: Wouldn’t happen if the referee did his job properly…

Cagero vents his anger to the referee before getting back up to his feet. He stomps on Hobo’s chest, causing him to crawl back to the corner, and then he runs a lap of the ring before returning with a diving dropkick to the body. Hobo is coughing and spluttering as he staggers back up…

HA: Each movement seems to be causing Hobo a lot of discomfort…

Cagero pulls Hobo into the middle of the ring and prepares to lift him up into a powerbomb but Hobo kicks his feet and refuses to budge. He then swipes Cagero’s feet and slingshots him into the corner….Cagero hits the turnbuckle and staggers back out….

HA: SOFT SHOE SHUFFLE!

Hobo downs his opponent with the face-first Russian legsweep…
…1
……2
……………Cagero just gets his shoulder off the mat!

HE: Nothing to worry about…

HA: Tell that to Simon Cagero, he almost just lost this match…

Hobo gets back up to his feet and then moves to the corner once again. He listens to the roar of the crowd and then he begins to make his way up to the top…

HA: Hobo knows he needs something big to swing the momentum in his favour…

HE: He failed last time…AND AGAIN!

Cagero waits for Hobo to get to the top rope and then he dives across and hits the ropes, causing Hobo to drop into a crotched position. Cagero then climbs up on the ropes and he manages to scoop Hobo onto his shoulders…

HA: What is this….OH GOD NO!

HE: Game, set and match…

The flashbulbs go off as Cagero jumps from the top and lands with a sickening gutbuster to Hobo. Hobo rolls across the canvass, holding his ribs, and the cameras zoom in on blood being spat from his mouth…

HA: That may have caused some internal injuries right there…

HE: Hobo is finished…..WASTED!

Cagero looks down at Hobo, clearly impressed with himself, and then he bounces back off the ropes and returns with the jumping foot stomp to the back of Hobo’s head….he drops down next to his opponent, grinning smugly, and covers…
…1
……..2
…………………..3!

HE: And things just keeping getting better for this guy….2-0…

HA: Simon Cagero keeps his winning streak alive, but at what cost to Hobo’s health?

HE: Nobody made him compete…he must have known he had injuries to his ribs, Cagero just capitalised….

There are some cheers but mostly boos from the crowd as “Pardon Me” blasts out of the speakers and Simon Cagero is declared the winner of the match. He looks down at Hobo, who is still bleeding from the mouth, and shakes his head…

HE: Simon Cagero is the real deal and he has come to 6CW in order to prove that…is everyone going to start taking this guy seriously now?

HA: Cagero is making waves, no doubt, but I’m not overhyping anything yet….the 6CW roster is jam-packed with talent, he has a lot to prove…

HE: You clearly don’t understand talent when you see it…

Cagero continues to laugh at Hobo’s misfortune before he climbs from the ring and exits up the ramp. The referee gets down on his knees to check on Hobo’s condition as the action follows Simon Cagero backstage.

Match result: Simon Cagero via pinfall
Match time: 4 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:12 pm

*Christy James is backstage with...

CJ: My guests at this time...Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst

*The pair jump on the spot either side of her as she says their names.

RR: It's our time, Christy, our time.

JH: Sing it.

RR: We are all here for a reason on a particular path. You don't need a curriculum to know that you're a part of the math. Cats think I'm delirious but I'm so damn serious. That's why I expose my soul to the globe; the world.

JH: Preach it, Ray.

RR: We can't stop, that's why we hot. Determination, dedication, motivation! I'm talking to you of my many inspirations. When I say I can't let you or self down.

*Hurst puts out a hand and Robin lays some skin on it, before bouncing out of shot and away.

CJ: I...what's this?

JH: Excuse us, Christy, but we can preach too. We come up against Edward Plague's little congregation, the Brotherhood, the brainwashed, whatever they choose to be today. But we can speak to the world too. Every man, woman and child of 6CW needs to unite. We come up against the evils of the spoken word. Propaganda was never just the tool of Nazi Germany. Come together as one and fight against the preacher, the puppets and their poison poetry. Follow us, follow us, we're the leaders of this fight for freedom. First we take down the Brotherhood a step or two, then we capture the world Tag Team championships!

*Christy actually gives a quick clap as Hurst stands proudly before her.

CJ: Impassioned!

JH: We have to be. Plague and his minions prey on insecurities. But I believe that, along with the 6CW crowd, our fight against them will be successful

*Reborn jumps back in

RR: I BELIEVE!

JH: I BELIEVE

RR: I BELIEVE THAT

JH: I BELIEVE THAT

RR: I BELIEVE THAT WE

JH: I BELIEVE THAT WE

RR: I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!

JH: I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!

*The pair walk off together chanting, the crowd in the arena echoing it back at them as the Englishmen embrace an Americanism and the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:13 pm

*Timothy Allen is standing outside Jackson Black's dressing room. He speaks to the camera

TA: He asked me to wait. That was half hour ago, but if I tell a star on this roster that I'll wait then, yes, I will wait.

*Surprisingly, at that moment, Black storms out

JB: Go on then, ask me. Ask me about last week. I know that's why you're here, you little media maggot.

TA: Ummm, so, Bam?

*Allen's pitch goes up as he says Bam's name, and Black towers over him.

JB: What about him? What do you want to know about that little freak?

TA: H-h-how do you recover from being beaten by a man more fan than foe?

Black reacts angrily
JB: I'll tell you how I recover, Tim. I hurt people. Simple. Now move, you don't want to be my first victim.

*Allen jumps out of the way and Jackson storms by

??: Where’s the fire. You never know who you gonna bump into at that speed

Jackson Black stands face to face with DeMarcus Brown. Both men stare intently at one another

JB: You gotta problem?

DB: Me, no, you………….maybe!!

The two men are eyeball to eyeball as the camera goes back ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:15 pm

Match 3
Brotherhood vs. Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst

HA: Next up on the show, some tag team action. This division has been on fire for a while now and we have two teams coming off of a win at Aftermath last week.

HE: The Brotherhood were more impressive. Completely destroying the Stallions.

HA: More impressive than beating the International and UK champions?!

HE: .......

HA: Exactly.

"Stronger” booms out around the Copper Box and the crowd cheer at the sight of Robin Reborn. He salutes the crowd before "Prince Charming" blares out next. The two men stand on the stage and salute the fans, before making their way down to the ring. They are just about to enter when the lights go out around the arena.

HA: NOW WHAT?!

Reborn and Hurst stay confused on the outside as two candles suddenly appear from underneath the ring near the commentary duo. Two men in Plague masks follow, holding the candles, and slowly getting into the ring. The candles illuminate the Plague masks eerily before being blown out by the men. The arena is in total darkness before the houselights come back up.

HE: WOAH!

Crowd: HOLY BEEP!

As the lights came back on, Dylan and Cody perform a double suicide dive over the top rope that wipes our Hurst and Reborn. The Brotherhood are quickly back up and start to stomp away at their opponents viciously. The referee comes to the outside to try and get some order, but he struggles to contain the Brotherhood.

HE: Plague has given the two brothers a lot more aggression. Suddenly they're a proper fighting unit!

HA: Dylan and Cody should have no part in whatever Plague has got planned.

HE: Really?! First the Wild Stallions. Now Hurst and Reborn. The Brotherhood are ripping through the tag team ranks like they're facing nobodies!

HA: This match isn't over yet........

The Brotherhood roll Reborn into the ring and Cody goes to the apron. Dylan continues his assault of Reborn as Hurst staggers to the other side of the ring and up onto the apron. Dylan pushes Reborn to the turnbuckle and then nails him with a snap suplex. He runs the ropes and then crashes into Reborn with a lionsault. He hooks the leg and the ref counts.

HA: NO. NOT YET!

Dylan makes the tag to Cody who comes in and starts stomping at Reborn again. He whips his opponent to the ropes and tries a standing dropkick, but Reborn holds the ropes on the other side. He then rushes forward and hits his opponent with a seated neck snapmare. He makes the tag to Hurst and Reborn holds Cody in a spinebuster position. Hurst sprints towards his opponent and hits him with a Hart Attack. The pin is then made.

HA: GREAT DOUBLE TEAM THINKING THERE.......

HE: BUT POINTLESS!

Reborn returns to the apron and Hurst goes for a belly to back suplex on his opponent. He neglects the pin and instead lifts Cody up and nails him with a hard suplex to body slam manoeuvre. Hurst walks over to the turnbuckle and starts climbing it, before turning round to face the crowd.

HA: Reborn's risk taking has rubbed off on his partner...............MOONSAULT!!

HE: MISSED!!!

Hurst vaults backwards as the crowd cheer, but Cody rolls out of the way and Hurst lands on his stomach hard. Cody scrambles over to his partner and makes the tag. Dylan spends no time in climbing up to the top of the turnbuckle. He watches as Hurst is still struggling on the floor before flinging himself off the pads.

HA: SWANTON BOMB!

HE: THAT'S HOW YOU GO HIGH RISK!

Dylan slams into Hurst with force before turning him over and hooking the leg.

HA: STILL NO!

Dylan gets up frustrated and gets Hurst up to a vertical base. He slaps him across the chest a few times before whipping him to the ropes. Hurst manages to reverse it and tries for a clothesline. Dylan ducks, rebounds off the ropes and then goes for a cross body. Hurst catches him however, before flinging him over his head with a fall away slam. Hurst goes down on his knees and then crawls over to make the tag. Dylan tries the same thing as the crowd cheers Hurst on.

HE: TAG MADE BY DYLAN.......

HA: AND TAG MADE BY.............NO REF! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

As Dylan tags in his brother, Hurst is about to do the same. However Cody runs in and distracts the referee. Hurst makes the tag and Reborn runs in, only for the official to start pushing him back saying the tag was not made. Cody and Dylan stomp and choke Hurst as Reborn argues in vain with the referee.

HA: HURST WAS IN DIRE NEED OF THAT TAG!

The Brotherhood are slowly bringing Hurst up to his feet as the official continues to push Reborn out of the ring. They pull him towards the ropes and slingshot him to the other side. Cody goes down on all fours and Dylan runs and jumps off of him, hitting a huge dropkick to the Hurst's face when he rebounds of the ropes. Hurst goes down prone as Brotherhood look across the booing audience.

HA: How far these two men have fallen........

HE: Fallen?! They have risen to new heights now as The Brotherhood!

Cody leisurely goes for the pin on Hurst as the referee turns back round.

HA: NO!

HE: WHAT FIGHT FROM PRINCE CHARMING HERE!

Cody looks at Dylan with a confused and worried look on his face. Dylan motions for the tag which Cody gives. The two brothers hold Hurst in the corner before whipping him to the other side. Cody whips his brother with force towards their opponent and Dylan goes for a big splash.

HE: HE MISSED!

Hurst manages to get out of the way and Dylan hits the turnbuckle pad with force. Cody runs in and tries to get Hurst but he somersaults him over the ropes to the outside. The crowd cheers as Hurst crawls on all fours over to his partner who is reaching out for the tag. Dylan staggers over and grabs Hurst's leg. He reaches out and is close to tagging. He shakes his leg free and donkey kicks Dylan in the mid-section.

HA: That wasn't very gentlemanly!

Hurst flings himself forward and finally makes the tag to Reborn as the crowd go nuts. He immediately goes after Dylan and whacks him with running clothesline. Dylan gets up quickly while Reborn runs the ropes and delivers another clothesline. Dylan staggers to his feet and Reborn runs the ropes again, vaults on Dylan's shoulders and nails a hurracanrana. He then stares at Cody, who is just getting up on the outside. Reborn runs to the turnbuckle, jumps on top and then hits a moonsault to the floor as the camera bulbs flash.

HA: AMAZING MOVE!

Reborn and Cody are down on the outside as Hurst drags himself to his feet. Dylan is starting to get up as well as the referee tries to keep his eyes on all the action. Hurst and Dylan exchange weary punches as the crowd look on.

HE: ONE LEGAL MAN IN THE RING! ONE ON THE OUTSIDE!

On the outside, Cody and Reborn are up on their feet. Reborn tries a wild punch that Cody ducks. He whips Reborn to the steel steps, but he avoids them by jumping on top and turning round. Suddenly Cody comes running in, hurls himself at Reborn and spears him off of the top of the steps to the floor.

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!

HA: REBORN BROKEN IN HALF!!!

Unbeknown to them, the two men in the ring continue to exchange punches. Dylan tries to kick Hurst in the knee which makes Hurst buckle. Dylan runs the ropes and goes for punt to the head, but Hurst blocks the kick and slams a huge punch right between his opponent’s eyes.

HA: CHARM OFFENSIVE!

Hurst slams punches away at Dylan before pausing, looking to the crowd and then nailing a huge forearm. He then lifts Dylan up to his shoulders and gets him into position for his finisher.

HA: WASHBOARD STOMACH................

HE: CODY!

Just when Hurst is about to fling Dylan in the air, the other member of The Brotherhood jumps on the apron and pushes his brother off of Hurst's shoulders. As Hurst turns back round, Cody rakes him across the eyes which causes Hurst to turn around blind. Dylan boots him in the gut and gets him up in a powerbomb position.

HA: OH NO!

Dylan takes a few paces away from the ropes and then Jackknife powerbombs Hurst to the mat. Cody and Dylan smirk at each other, before Dylan instructs his brother to get by his side. The crowd looks on as Dylan and Cody take one of Hurst's arms each and then lifts him in the air.

HE: WHAT'S THIS? SETTING UP LIKE PLAGUE'S CONFESSION FINISHER?!

HA: DOUBLE CONFESSION?!

Crowd: BEEP x 5

Dylan and Cody hold Hurst up in the air for a few moments, before border tossing him across the ring. The referee winces on impact as Hurst is out cold on the other side of the ring. The Brotherhood lift their arms up in front of the crowd as they boo loudly. Suddenly, the crowd starts cheering again and the two brothers turn round to where the audience is looking.

HE: REBORN!

HA: FLYING CROSSBODY!!!

Reborn sails through the air and collides into the two brothers. Cody ends up getting the worst of it and rolls out of the ring. Dylan on the other hand gets up along with Reborn. He tries a punch but ducks it and runs the ropes. On the rebound, he vaunts himself in the air and catches Dylan with a sunset flip. He hooks both legs down in a package as the official slaps the mat.

HA: HE GOT HIM!

Cody comes running in but the count is already made. Reborn quickly rolls out of the ring and drags Hurst by the arm to the outside. He supports his badly hurt partner and backs up the aisle. The Brotherhood look on seething as Reborn stares back.

HA: By the skin of their teeth, Hurst and Reborn pick up the win.

HE: Barely! Brotherhood had it won. Just look at Hurst right now and tell me he is celebrating!

Reborn winces as he continues to help Hurst up the ramp and exit through the curtain. The Brotherhood look on in anger as we return to the backstage area.

Match result: Reborn/Hurst via pinfall
Match time: 5 minutes, 51 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:17 pm

*The camera swings around a corner towards what appears to be a loud argument. We see two figures down the corridor and as the shot approaches them, we see Oliver Keane and Kelsey having a strong discussion

K: And it was all for this?! This place?!

OK: What can I say, I guess I had my cake and ate it too.

*Oliver is grinning like the Cheshire Cat, which sends Kelsey into a storm of rage

K: You filthy piece of ****! I'll never let this go! You and your halfwit brother can ****ing die in a **** filled ****hole.

OK: Kelsey, baby, sweetie, diddums. There's kids in the arena, don't be so foul-mouthed. In fact, you're really not a good example for any young woman. They could all grow up to be little skanks if we're not careful, you best go home.

*Keane laughs at his own insult and Kelsey loses it, throwing herself at him with flailing limbs. 6CW security staff turn up just in time and grab her

K: Don't get me, get him! Don't you know who I am?!

*They look at Keane for assistance

OK: You? You're nothing to them and you're nothing to me. Get her out of here!

*She screams as they drag her away and Keane laughs with the scene fading

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:17 pm

*Timothy Allen is backstage. He stands next to a figure who leans against the wall behind them. He is clad in a hooded check shirt and a pair of scruffy jeans.

TA: My guest at this time...

*The figure takes a step forward and throws down his hood, revealing his face. The man is Keith Leone.

TA:...Keith Leone!

KL: I've been in the building 5 damn seconds, Allen, what the hell have you got to ask me?

TA: Your return is big news, Mr Leone; the world wants to hear from you.

KL: The world got a lot from me last week.

TA: How does it feel to be back?

KL: Oh, it's ever so emotional.

*Leone rolls his eyes

KL: Seriously, Allen, just shut up and watch, ok?

TA: But...

*Leone takes a step toward Allen and the reporter puts his hands up, apologising before he steps away. Leone turns back, faces down the lens and speaks directly at anyone watching

KL: Keith Leone came back to write the history books. I'm back to end one chapter and start another. Keith Leone and JJ Johnson. Legends, some would say.

*He rocks slightly from left to right and the camera follows suit.

KL: But there's more to it than just the two behemoths, isn't there? Because nothing can ever be straight forward in this place. You get the chance to see the biggest fight, and it will be a fight of will as much as anything else, but the powers that be need to leave their grubby finger prints all over it. Don't you see what you've got here, Jones? This is money. Two of the greatest champions have a score to settle. We could main event any show on this earth, we could sell out arenas from here to New York and from Toronto to Tokyo.

*He stops and looks down, then clicks his fingers

KL: But you had to get an idea. One above your station. And idiots like you cannot silence their god forsaken egos. Swallow it, spit it out, whatever, get rid of it. Just shut up and enjoy the magic. The genesis of this story starts with Genesis. But you will all get to be a part of the spectacle of the true end of that story. When Keith Leone shows himself as the most dominant force this industry has ever seen.

*He chucks the mic over to Allen and shouts "THATS HOW ITS DONE!" before walking off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:19 pm

*Mike Masters is walking along the corridor enraged. He has sheets of paper in his hand, clasped firmly. He storms past and as he turns a corner he runs into Hernandez.

MM: You! You are meant to have some control of this place, what is this s***?!

*Masters waves the posters around furiously.

MH: What do you mean, champ?

*Hernandez is smiling as Masters fumes.

MM: Oh, I get it. Your little Authority baby boy wants to play games does he?!

MH: For once, Mike, I cannot take credit for this. I would love to, I really would, but this isn't one of our plans. We don't make jokes, I'm afraid. Kudos to whomever did this, though.

*Masters lets out a noise of pure frustration before throwing the pile of papers at Hernandez's face. He storms away and the camera zooms in on one of the sheets on the floor to show the image that so enraged Masters:

6CW Anarchy Results Thursday 3rd July Being_10

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:23 pm

Match 4
DeMarcus Brown vs Jackson Black
On commentary: Bam Sparkleston

The action goes back to ringside and “Best song ever” is playing out as Bam Sparkleston is shown taking pictures with the fans at ringside.

HA: We are being joined out here for commentary on our next contest…

HE: This has to be some kind of joke…they are seriously letting this idiot talk on air?

HA: Bam Sparkleston has been embroiled in somewhat of a dilemma recently with his idol, Jackson Black…

HE: He cost Black the International Championship, then he stole a win on him last week…what are management doing letting this guy out here Jackson’s upcoming match?

Sparkleston makes his way to the announce table and shakes hands with Harold Lloyd before diving at Henry and giving him a hug, the look of disgust from Henry is laughable. Bam then takes a headset and sits himself down in between the brothers…

Bam: Oh….m….gee….

HA: Welcome Bam…pleasure to have you out here on commentary with us…

Bam: Ermagherd I am commentating with the Lloyd brothers….pinch me, I am dreaming…

HE: If only…

“Gangster rap” booms out to a mixed ovation from the crowd and DeMarcus Brown makes his entrance. He paces the stage and then he begins to march his way down the rampway…

HA: DeMarcus Brown has had somewhat of a crisis of confidence in recent weeks…a bad run of form has left him questioning his own ability…

HE: He needs to get his killer instinct back, forget about these idiot fans…

Bam: Like so totally a huge DeDe fan…I haven’t managed to get any official merchandise yet but I am working on it….that bandana would be so cool with Percy Percival’s tutu…

HE: What are you?

Brown pulls himself up on the apron and steps through the ropes as “Watch me shine” plays out to a unanimous crescendo of boos. Jackson Black makes his entrance, unaffected by the audience’s reaction, and starts his walk to the ring…

HA: There were many who thought Jackson Black’s return to 6CW would be instantly followed by success but that hasn’t been the case just yet…

HE: And why is that? Why don’t you answer that question, Bam…

Bam: Well like I am almost lost for words because this is my idol right here…do you think he will want a picture with me?

HE: Are you serious? I think he might throttle you…

Bam: Surely he has calmed down, he knows it was all an accident….I’m like the son he doesn’t have yet, he can’t stay mad…

HE: I’m going to commentate with the Spanish guys…

Jackson Black walks around the ring and stops in front of the 6CW announce table, his eyes locked on Bam Sparkleston. Black looks ready to tear strips from Bam but then he turns away and climbs the steel steps…

Bam: Did you see that? He winked at me, Harold…

HA: I must have missed that one…

Bam: It’s like he wants me in his life…

HA: Erm…

The referee has a quick word with both competitors and then he calls for the bell to start the match off. Black and Brown circle one another and then they lockup in the middle of the ring…

HA: Jackson Black has all the wrestling skills in the world but DeMarcus Brown is a top class brawler…contrast of styles but both men are exceptional at what they do…

Brown uses his power to force Black onto the backfoot but then Jackson twists his opponent’s arm behind his back and wrenches it up. He continues to tug at Brown’s arm and stands on the back of his knee, forcing him to the ground…

HE: Jackson Black is going to take Brown out early….he is going to send a message to those who have been messing with him..

Bam: I hope nobody has been messing with Jackson, that isn’t very nice…

HE: Please Lord, do us a favour…

Black keeps Brown’s arm behind his back and then he locks his legs around Brown’s neck and drags him into a very painful looking submission hold. Brown kicks out with his legs but is finding it difficult to move…

HA: One of Brown’s arms is under his body, that is clever from Jackson Black…

Black tries to use his legs to choke Brown but eventually DeMarcus is able to roll out on front and pins Black’s shoulders to the mat……………………….1………………………2…………….Black has to release the hold in order to kickout!

HE: Now Black knows how easy he can take Brown down, the gameplan has been formulated…

They get back up and Brown drives into his foe with a knee to the stomach before whipping him off the ropes and clotheslining him to the deck. Black gets back up and Brown plants him with a spinebuster…………………1…………………………2………………….shoulder up!

Bam: I do like both of these men but nobody compares to Jackson Black….he is my all-time favourite, he has to win…

HA: Are you not concerned, Bam, that your all-time favourite is very unhappy about you beating him last week?

Bam: Of course not…Jackson is a cool guy, he likes me, I can tell…he wouldn’t begrudge me a thing…infact I think he is going to suggest we form a tag team…

HE: Where on earth has that idea come from? There are delusions of grandeur and then there is that…

Brown stomps down on Black’s chest, pushing him back against the ropes, and then chokes him with boot until the referee intervenes on the count of four. Brown then begins to psyche himself up as he beckons Jackson Black to his feet and then scoops him onto his shoulders…

HA: BROKEN HOME…

Black elbows his way behind and then he hooks Brown’s arms before throwing him into a dragon suplex…………………1…………………2……………….shoulder up. They scramble back up and Black ducks a clothesline before detonating a leaping enzeguiri to Brown’s temple……………..1………………..2………..kickout!

Bam: That was a very close call…I would have counted three…

HE: You weren’t so charitable when you stole that win from Black last week…

Black pulls Brown back up and sets him down with a snap suplex before rolling his hips and dragging DeMarcus back up into a second suplex. The crowd boo as Black smirks and pulls his opponent up for a third time…

HE: Hat-trick time, haters…

Brown kicks his feet and lands back down on the mat before he drags Black in and drops him with a short armed clothesline. The crowd cheer as Brown runs into Black with a second clothesline and then he lets him back up and scores with a Samoan drop…
….1
……….2
……….shoulder up!

HA: DeMarcus Brown coming close to a home run right there…

Brown punches Black back against the ropes, landing a five punch combo, before he whips his foe across the ring and floors him with a big boot as he returns. Black tries to crawl back up but Brown grabs his arms and pulls them up before stomping Black’s head down into the mat…

HA: Eat dirt!

Bam: I don’t think Jackson likes dirt….he prefers strawberries, I read it on Twitter…

…2
……..Black gets his shoulder up!

HE: Cmon Jackson, get your focus….

Black holds his head, disorientated, as he stumbles to the ropes and slumps across the middle. Brown quickly charges into him with a flying splash before he rolls over to the corner and beckons Black back up…

HA: DeMarcus is setting it up now…

Bam Sparkleston rises out of his seat and makes his way towards the ring to get a clearer look at the action. DeMarcus Brown spots him and tells him to get away from the ring…

HE: What is this headcase doing now?

HA: I have no idea….DeMarcus Brown needs to get back on with this match….DRIVE BY!

Brown turns away from Bam and charges at Black for the spear but Jackson is able to sidestep and send Brown crashing into the opposite turnbuckle. Black takes advantage and nails two quick German suplexes before hauling Brown back up and takes him out with a “chaos theory” suplex….

HE: That is it…

Black crawls across and covers as Bam Sparkleston makes his way back to the announce table…
…2
………thr-Brown gets his shoulder up!

HE: What the hell where you thinking?

Bam: I just wanted to get a closer look, I like Brown’s spear….

HA: I’m saying nothing…

Bam: Plus I wanted to give Jackson a fighting chance…

HE: You are crazy…

Black gets back up and he stomps down repeatedly on the legs of Brown before trying to turn him over into a cloverleaf. Brown wriggles and squirms before kicking out with both feet and sends Black flying across the ring…

HA: Brown needs to get a hold on proceedings again….DRIVE BY!

HE: Nooo…

Bam: I do love that move….

HE: But Black is going to lose…

Bam: Oh no…

Brown crunches into Black with the spear and makes the cover as Bam Sparkleston once again flies from his seat and darts around the ring…
…1
….2
………….3!

HE: Did he make it?

HA: I am afraid so…Bam Sparkleston just saved Jackson Black in this match…

The referee spots the foot on the ropes and calls the pinfall off as DeMarcus Brown glares in disbelief. Sparkleston sneaks back to his seat, looking guilty, as Brown kicks the bottom rope and orders Black back to his feet…

Bam: Did he see me?

HE: You touched lucky….Brown would rip your face off if he saw that…

HA: You can’t just interject in matches, Bam…

Bam: But it is Jackson Black…

Brown shouts at Black to stand and then he scoops him up on his shoulders for an F-5. He spins Black around and parades him but it allows Jackson to rake the eyes and drop behind before chopblocking Brown to the canvass…

HA: Brown took too long….CLOVERLEAF!

HE: Forget about it, Brown…

Bam: Ermagherd, this will be a selfie to remember…

Jackson Black turns DeMarcus Brown over into the submission hold in the centre of the ring and the crowd begin to boo. Brown is yelling in pain, his face etched in agony, as the referee slides down to see if he wants to quit. Bam Sparkleston has pulled himself into a seated position on the apron and is trying to take a “selfie” of himself with the action in the background…

HE: Has he ever been drugs tested?

HA: I think now is the time…

HE: Jackson is going to freak if he sees this…

DeMarcus Brown seems to be ready to quit when Jackson Black spots Bam Sparkleston on the apron. He seethes with rage as he quickly releases the hold and marches over to the ropes…

HA: This is Bam’s cue to leave…

Bam has a look of shock on his face as Black grabs him by the hair and begins to pull him upwards. Sparkleston stares into Black’s face and finally realises that this isn’t a fun experience for him…

HE: Now this little goofball is going to pay…

Bam begins to kick his legs and struggle before he jumps backwards off the apron, causing Black to get guillotined across the top rope. The crowd cheer as Black staggers backwards and DeMarcus Brown gets up…

HA: BROKEN HOME!

HE: No, no, no….he messed it all up again…

…2
………….3!

HA: If Bam Sparkleston was a minor irritant to Jackson Black before this, I would say he just upgraded to serious pain in the a55…

HE: I can’t believe it…he should be fired for this, he is screwing with Jackson’s career…

HA: This is what happens when you work alongside your number one fan….Jackson Black is being driven insane by a guy who just wants to be his friend…

“Gangster rap” booms out and the crowd applaud as DeMarcus Brown has his arm raised in victory. He nods his head, pleased with the result, and then climbs from the ring to leave his opponent sprawled on the deck. Bam Sparkleston is on his feet and is looking at Jackson Black with horror and trepidation…

HE: He can be all sorry now but he stuck his nose where it didn’t belong again…

HA: It was an accident…

HE: I don’t care….that is three times now, he is unbelievable…

Bam sneaks around the ring, careful not to be spotted by Jackson Black, and then he picks up Black’s t-shirt from the floor. His eyes begin to widen with glee as he sniffs the shirt and then puts it on over the one he is wearing…

HE: I do not believe this….now he is stealing Black’s clothes…

HA: The collection grows, that would go well with the tutu…

Black begins to stir and get to his knees so Sparkleston ducks below the ring apron, drawing cheers and laughs from the crowd, before he rushes into the aisleway and out of sight. Jackson Black is rubbing his head and looking beyond angry at what has just happened.

Match result: DeMarcus Brown via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:26 pm

*Simon Cagero is storming around backstage, opening on doors and shouting in, telling anyone who will listen that “it’s his house now!”. He stops as he sees Timothy Allen.

SC: Allen, here, now!

*Allen almost runs over, a little shocked at being called so forcefully.

SC: Put the mic in front of my face and let me give you your easiest bit of tape today.

*Allen obliges

SC: 6CW! I am here and I am running the show! Your Authority figures, your GM’s and COO’s, they don’t control this ship. I picked Hobo as my first target, and I knocked him down.

TA: Why Hobo?

SC: Why the hell not? He thinks he knows me, he thinks he knows the game, he thinks he knows all the tricks. WRONG! Cagero just put a full stop on your miserable career!

*He stops and bows, but slowly rises again as he is interrupted

??: Yo! Old man! How about you shut up before I shut you up

*As Cagero rises up the camera pans out to see DeMarcus Brown stood there, sweat on his forehead from the match he just competed in. The pair walk towards each other and square up.

SC: Save it, you street urchin. None of your hip talk translates in my ring. Didn't you get the message....I am running this place now

DB: Boy, you too old to get me, and you too old to stop me. I’d tell you to keep one eye open even when you sleep, but I ain’t sure when that sleep might be your last.

SC: Oh, old jokes, real scary.

DB: I gots jokes cos you don’t wanna see me serious.

*Cagero closes the final gap and the pair go nose to nose.

SC: Prove it.

DB: Whenever I want, I’ll retire you fool.

*Cagero smiles, as does Brown

SC: I’d like to see you try.

*Brown raises his finger, imitating a gun and places it against Cagero's temple

DB: Dead man walking...

*The pair stare each other out then part ways

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:28 pm

*Timothy Allen is sat in a lamp lit room as the camera focuses on his face

TA: This broadcast is brought to you by The Authority. Mr. Jones has kindly granted me weekly access to his team; a chance to interview the stars and bright individuals who currently command a place in the greatest group in professional wrestling history. Today I am joined by International Champion Alexander Altair...

*The shot changes to a show Altair sitting across from Allen, Hernandez by Altair's side

MH: May I take this opportunity to remind you, Tim, and our lovely audience that this opportunity has been granted by Mr Jones to give the wrestling world a chance to get closer to their heroes in The Authority.

*Allen shows a trace of bemusement on his face but smiles and thanks Hernandez.

TA: Alexander, thank you for joining me. A new champion in this company and your first of note in the industry

AA: It was only a matter of time

TA: How does it feel to hold the belt and to have achieved this accolade?

AA: It is nothing special, Tim. In The Authority we are bred on success. No weak man is left to stand. You have seen many discarded on our way to the top. Not unfairly, I hasten to add. These were men who could not stand on their own two feet, and we want men who will stand with us, not propped up by us.

TA: So, you don't care about winning this title?

*Alexander shakes his head

AA: No, Allen, that isn't what I said. It is just what I demand of myself; success is a by product of how good we are. I hold this title, Max and Enforcer hold World titles...people come to The Authority for success so why would I be enthralled by getting what I deserve?

TA: But your gracious leader hasn't exactly left you to dwell on this success; we will have a new number one contender tonight.

AA: That isn't a question, Tim.

TA: Let me rephrase that: how do you feel about the fact Jimmy Phillips or Jax Cutler will be taking that belt off you at the next opportunity?

*Altair riles up, but Hernandez pats him on the back and interjects in the conversation

MH: Can we remain professional, Allen? I know you find that hard, but your job depends on it.

*Hernandez smiles as Allen fails to hide a hint of fear on his face

AA: Tim. I do not care about Cutler and Phillips. I hope they both win! Neither of them will take this title from me. That is a fact. I will repeat it again: The Authority hosts winners. Myself, Enforcer, Adamson, even Harris has the bloodline...

*Allen bursts into life a touch, as does Hernandez

TA: Yes, Harris. What can you tell me about his relationship with your group? And his father?

MH: That's enough. Enough! This is over. Thank you for being a part of this special broadcast

*Hernandez signals the cameras to cut and as the scene fades he throws his chair down and can be seen screaming at Allen.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:29 pm

Match 5
#1 Contender (International Championship)
Jax Cutler vs Jimmy Phillips

HA: The next matchup will see the winner earn a shot at Alexander Altair’s International Championship…

HE: This is ridiculous…Jax Cutler should already have a shot, he has ran through the competition since he joined 6CW…

HA: True, but Jimmy Phillips and Altair have a lot of history…The “Talent” deserves a crack at earning a title opportunity…

The crowd roar to life as “Cold Ash” screams out of the speakers and then Jimmy Phillips makes his entrance. He bobs from one foot to the other, determination on his face, and then he begins his walk to the ring…

HE: Phillips talks tough but what has he ever actually achieved? I thought this was supposed to be his year?

HA: The year is far from over yet…Jimmy Phillips has made a lot of promises but I am more than confident he has the ability to live up to his word…

Phillips throws his hooded top into the crowd and then he leaps onto the apron, sending pyros from all four turnbuckles. JP steps between the ropes and soaks up the atmosphere as “Bridge Burning” booms out of the PA system…

HE: One of the most physically intimidating men on the roster…

HA: I won’t argue that point, Jax Cutler is some specimen…

HE: And with the best manager in this business by his side, the only way is up…

Michael Hathaway leads Jax Cutler on the stage and parades him in front of the audience. Cutler’s cold eyes are fixated on the ring, ignoring the abuse of the crowd, as Hathaway talks up his client…

Hathaway: The next International Champion has arrived….take a long look ladies and gentlemen because you are in the presence of greatness….remember the name….Jaaaaxxxx Cuuuutttllllleeeerrrrr!

HA: Can somebody please gag that jacka55?

HE: Don’t let Jax hear you talking about his manager like that….

Cutler stands at the base of the ring and glares up at Phillips as Hathaway pats him on the shoulder and then points him towards the ring. Phillips shows intimidation as Cutler climbs through the ropes and goes face to face…

HA: Two of the strongest and most physical members of the roster….this should be a slobberknocker…

HE: For as long as Phillips can keep up….which I would imagine won’t be very long…

The referee tries his best to keep both men apart and then he turns to the timekeeper and signals for the bell. The match is underway and Cutler quickly bursts into Phillips, picking him up and slamming him back into the turnbuckle…

HA: Cutler not wasting any time…

Cutler looks to go to work with vicious shoulder thrusts but only manages to land one before Phillips jams his knee in the way and sends Jax staggering backwards. Cutler collects himself but only in time to be floored by a running clothesline from Phillips…

HA: Jimmy Phillips will have absolutely no problem going toe to toe with Jax Cutler….he will match him for power and speed…

Cutler gets back up and Phillips kicks him in the stomach before lifting him into a suplex………………..1………………………2………………shoulder up. Phillips lays some boots into Jax’s back as he tries to stand before punching him back against the ropes. JP then sends Cutler across the ring with an Irish whip and tries to scoop him into a “sky high” powerbomb as he returns…

HE: You didn’t even see it coming…

Cutler jumps out the side and lands on his feet before flattening Phillips with an STO…………….1………………2……………….kickout. Cutler goes to work with three consecutive elbows to the chest and then he lands a legdrop before grabbing Phillips’ arm and pulls him into a grounded armbar…

HA: Cutler has a great background in MMA….Phillips does not want to allow him full control here…

HE: He can’t fight it forever…

Phillips uses his free hand to lock onto his endangered arm and refuses to allow Cutler full control of the submission. Cutler is trying to tug free and he punches down into JP’s shoulder but Phillips is able to keep control of his own arm and then drag himself free….

HA: Phillips was in trouble there…

They scramble back up and Cutler tries to lift Phillips into a bearhug but JP claps both his hands across Jax’s ears, disorientating him…

Hathaway: Referee that is a disqualification…

HE: I agree with Hathaway…

HA: You would…but there isn’t a chance in hell…

Cutler staggers away and then walks back into a northern lights suplex…………………1……………………2………………..shoulder up. Phillips pulls Cutler back up and tries to lift him into a powerbomb but Jax drops out front and nails a forearm strike that sends Phillips flying towards the corner…

HA: Phillips may have lost a tooth there…

Cutler rushes into the corner and crushes Phillips against the turnbuckle with a spear/shoulder thrusts. He follows up with three more shoulders to the gut before lifting JP up onto the top rope…

HE: Cmon Jax….

Hathaway: Take him out, Jax….finish him…

Cutler drives punches into Phillips’s jaw and then pulls himself up on the ropes. He then grabs Phillips and pulls him into position…

HA: Cutler’s looking for a top rope fisherman…

HE: Beautiful…

Phillips is refusing to play ball and he drills hooks into Cutler’s body before managing to shove him back down to the canvass. Cutler gets to his feet but is wiped out by a flying clothesline…………..1……………………..2………………shoulder up.

Phillips punches Cutler back against the ropes and looks for a whip but Cutler is able to turn inside and drags Phillips towards him…

HE: How do you like that…

Cutler lands with a huge belly to belly suplex……………..1………………2……………….shoulder up. Cutler lands clubbing shots to the back of Phillips and then he drops to his knees and begins to furiously punch the back of JP’s neck…

HA: Cmon, that isn’t legal…

The referee forces Cutler away on the count of four and gives him a serious reprimand but Jax merely glares at the official and then brushes past him. He moves back over to Phillips and he drags him up before lifting him into a stalled suplex…

HE: That’s over ten seconds now…what strength…

Hathaway applauds as Cutler just holds Phillips in the air and then slams him down into the mat. Cutler rolls away to the corner, his eyes emotionless, and he waits for Phillips to get back up…

HA: Cutler is clearing the runway…

HE: Phillips’ time is up….SPEAR!

Phillips shows his own power to pick Cutler up off the ground and spin him into a ring-shaking spinebuster. JP quickly drags Cutler up and throws him off the ropes…

HA: SAMOAN DROP!

Hathaway looks nervous as the referee slides down to make the count…
…..2
…………shoulder up!

HE: Never in doubt…

HA: I wouldn’t be so confident…

Phillips takes a moment to catch his breath and then gets back up. He circles Cutler, intensity burning in his eyes, and then he beckons him…

HA: Jimmy Phillips senses a big opportunity here….TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips looks for the “rock-bottom” but Cutler is able to drive sharp elbows into the side of his foe’s head. JP staggers away, feeling his temple, and then he turns back around into a solid boot to the stomach…

HE: CUTTING EDGE!

Cutler flips Phillips up for the “Razors’ Edge” but Phillips drops off back and quickly counters with a Russian legsweep………………..1……………………2……………….shoulder up!

HA: These two men are throwing it all at each other tonight…

HE: That title shot means a lot to these guys….it is a chance for push yourself into a more prominent role in the promotion…

Phillips and Cutler both crawl to separate corners and drag themselves up. Phillips is first to react and he quickly sprints across the ring and dives into a splash…

HE: Missed….JAXPLEX!

Phillips crashes against the turnbuckle and is then thrown into a crunching tiger suplex………………….1……………….2……………..shoulder up. Cutler gets back up, listening to the words of encouragement from his manager, and then he pulls Phillips forwards and nails him with a fisherman’s suplex……………………1……………………..2………………kickout!

HE: Cutler is in control of this now….Phillips is barely hanging on…

Cutler delivers a sharp kick to Phillips’ face, knocking him back into the ropes, and then he whips his opponent across the ring. Phillips comes back and Cutler scoops him up into a bearhug….

HA: Cutler used this move last week to take care of Hobo….

Phillips gives a yell of pain but then drives his face forward and headbutts Cutler in the nose. Jax staggers away, releasing the hold, and Phillips is able to pull him into a waistlock before detonating a German suplex………………..1……………………….2……………….Cutler gets his shoulder up!

HE: Phillips is desperate, I can see it in his eyes, he can’t take much more…

HA: He’s still in it though and as long as that is the case, he has a chance…

Phillips clubs Cutler across the back as they stand up and then he tries to pull Jax into a full nelson. Cutler squirms and battles before managing to elbows Phillips in the eye, sending him away…

HE: That was exactly what Jax was looking for….THIS IS IT!

Cutler quickly rushes over to Phillips, taking advantage of his temporary blindness, and looks to synch in a guillotine choke. He tries to get the hooks in and drag JP to the ground but Phillips is doing everything he can to avoid it…

HA: If Jimmy Phillips falls down here then this one could well be over….

Phillips looks off-balance but then he manages to shift his weight onto his heels and drives backwards, squashing Cutler in the corner. The crowd cheer and Phillips feeds off their energy before sprinting off the opposite ropes….

HA: GAME-CHANGER!

HE: Oh no…

Michael Hathaway can barely look as Phillips crashes into his client with the clothesline “from hell” and then drops down to make the cover…
…1
…..2
…………3!

HA: Jimmy Phillips is the new….

HE: Foot on the ropes….foot on the ropes…

HA: It isn’t possible….that goddamn snake…

The crowd are booing furiously as Michael Hathaway pushes the bottom rope close to Cutler’s foot so that he can initiate the rope break. The manager then backs away with a look of faux ignorance…

HA: What the hell is that? Cutler was done for, Hathaway cannot interfere like that…

HE: He did no such thing…Jax Cutler is a born winner and be finds a way to survive…

Jimmy Phillips is looking at Cutler’s foot on the bottom rope and then he turns his attention to Hathaway, whose face reddens with guilt. Phillips looks furious as he rolls under the bottom rope…

HA: If I was Michael Hathaway, I would start running right now…

HE: He can’t touch him…he isn’t a competitor…

HA: He has no problem getting involved in matches though…time to deal with the consequences of those actions…

Hathaway gulps in realisation and then begins to run away from the oncoming Jimmy Phillips. He manages to do a full lap of the ring before Phillips catches up with him and grabs him by the scruff of the neck…

HE: Don’t you hurt him…

HA: I think Jimmy Phillips has more than “hurt” on his mind…

Hathaway pleads for mercy but Phillips doesn’t look interested as he backs the manager up against the security railing. The fans are cheering and willing Phillips to get his revenge…

HA: Hathaway is going to think twice about getting involved in matches again….OH MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HE: And that is why Jimmy Phillips is an idiot….concentrate on your opponent at all times…

Jax Cutler rolls from the ring, unawares to Jimmy Phillips, and then he rushes forwards and spears his opponent right through the security railing. Back live and both men are slumped on the concrete floor in the front row of the crowd…

HA: Jax Cutler just took out Jimmy Phillips and himself…

HE: Get back to the ring, Jax….Phillips is done for…

The referee is watching on and has no choice but to start counting both men out. Michael Hathaway is screaming at Cutler to crawl back to the ring…

HA: Both men have to the count of ten…

HE: Cmon Jax…

The referee’s count is at six and neither man is really making much progress at all. Hathaway is still trying to encourage Jax Cutler forwards but it isn’t having much of an effect at all…

HA: Jax Cutler went to town with that spear but it may have just cost him a shot at the International Championship….he isn’t making it…

The count reaches ten and neither man has made it back to the ring so the referee orders for the bell. The crowd are booing in disappointment and Michael Hathaway is bellowing at the official…

HE: So who gets the title shot?

HA: Well neither man won so I don’t think either of them….Hathaway can moan all he wants but he is the reason we have this finish…

HE: No he isn’t…

HA: Jimmy Phillips had this match won…

The referee tells the ring announcer that the official decision is a “double count-out”. Jax Cutler is staggering back to his feet, looking groggy, as Jimmy Phillips staggers over to the announce area and uses the commentator’s table to hold himself up….

HA: Both of these men threw the kitchen sink at each other but there is no clear winner…

“Porn star dancing” then plays out of the speakers and the crowd cheer as Dean Andrews comes walking onto the stage, a smile on his face and a microphone in hand.

Andrews: Ladies and gentlemen, I appreciate the disappointment at that very unsatisfactory end to a thrilling contest…

HA: He’s right about that…

Andrews: And as co-General Manager it leaves me in a predicament because I still need a number one contender to face Alexander Altair at the Scars and Stripes pay per view…

*Michael Hathaway holds up Jax Cutler’s arm but the crowd voice their displeasure at that.

Andrews: In the interest of fairness and because this match was so closely contested….I believe it is only fair that Mr Cutler and Mr Phillips receive an International Championship shot…

*Cheers and boos from the crowd

HA: I don’t think you can argue at the fairness of that…

HE: It should just be Jax…

HA: Phillips had him beat…

Andrews: However, and merely as a word of warning…..Mr Hathaway, in the future I would appreciate it if you kept your greasy little hands out of 6CW matches….unless you want to be signing on from next Monday…

*The crowd cheer as Hathaway looks annoyed and looks at the floor. Andrews gives a wave to the crowd and then disappears backstage.

HA: Well there you have it…we might have had an unfortunate end to this match but Mr Andrews has made the call….both Jax Cutler and Jimmy Phillips will face Alexander Altair for the International Championship at Scars and Stripes….should be a great match…

*Jimmy Phillips holds his ribs and glares at Jax Cutler, who returns the stare, before the action goes backstage once more.

Match result: Double count-out
Match time: 5 minutes, 30 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:34 pm

*Timothy Allen is stood backstage

TA: My guest at this time...Vincent Costello

*Costello is stood beside Allen, visibly angry and ready to vent.

VC: Before the questions start, let me send some out there. Who does Liam Wood think he is? What is it you fools see in him? Is it the same stupidity that inflicts you all? Vapid souls, you all share empty brains. Yet you boo Vincent Costello, a man trying to bring some intelligence to this arena, let alone this industry. I--

*A slow clap interrupts him. Costello spins on his heels, the camera following to see Wood walking over.

LW: Lovely, just lovely. You're smart and I'm dumb. You're right and the rest of the world is wrong. Broken record. You got outfought and outsmarted at Night of Glory, but it's always been the same; the class dunce needs lesson after lesson before it all hits home.

*Costello spits a reply back at him

VC: You're nothing, nothing at all! They'll get bored of you, and then you'll be begging me to make you relevant.

LW: Sure thing, Vinny. You're already irrelevant yourself, you do remember how easily I beat you? 1, 2, 3! It could have been 10 though, you were out of it. Because I'm in a different league. Vincent Costello, the dirty stain of two companies. A title reign as fondly remembered as that of Mike Mizanin.

*Costello takes a step toward Wood but security suddenly appear to block his path.

VC: Don't think this is over, Wood. I am what keeps niggling at your mind every night. I'm the reason you can't please that lady of loose morals. Because you know I'm better than you every step of the damn way, at everything you try to do.

*The security drag Costello away and as the camera pans back to Wood we see an expression of a man who hasn't quite let this finish for himself either.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:36 pm

*Dean Andrews is sat behind his desk, which is reasonably bare and clearly new. He leans back in his chair...

DA: Welcome back, Dean...

?: Yes, welcome back.

*The camera turns to see Jackson Black standing in the doorway. He moves in and sits down opposite Andrews, putting both feet on the desk.

JB: I thought I best introduce myself. I'm Jackson Black, and I'm better than anyone you hired when you crashed and burned before.

DA: Yes, Mr Black, I know fully well who you are. You're Bam's friend!

*Black's swiftly removes his feet from the desk and slams them down on the floor, sitting forward and slams a fist on the desk. Andrews is smiling

JB: Don't insult me, Andrews; I've survived many, many men in suits in this industry. Your time will be far greater with my support.

DA: Your support doesn't interest me, Black. The undoubted talent you have...well that I do care about.

*Black eases back down and strokes his chin

DA: Good, the business mind of Mr Black is back in situ. I'm here to return this place to some form of greatness and run the best company in the industry. But I'm a busy man, so why is it you've come to see me?

JB: Business, then, yes. If you want to make good business decisions, if you want to see what Jackson Black can do to the dirge on this roster. I want a match.

DA: Whilst you work here, Mr Black, you'll be having plenty of matches.

JB: But I want Bam. I'm sick of that little runt getting in my way. He needs to be taught a lesson...

DA: I respect your bravery, Jackson. I'm not sure you'll recover if he bests you once more.

JB: Just book it, Andrews. On the PPV. Get the whole world watching, make them pay for it, and watch me tear him apart. You sign off on me and him....and I want submission rules...

*Black stands but Andrews doesn't move an inch, nor say a word.

JB: Fine. I'll wait. You sit here and flex your muscles.

*Black turns and leaves as the scene fades on Andrews' smiling face

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:39 pm

Match 6
(If Joshua wins he gets a title shot)
Edward Plague vs Joshua

He: Two monsters go one on one now as the new Xtreme Champion Edward Plague takes on Joshua

Ha: that’s right, and Joshua will have extra incentive here tonight, if he wins he's the number one contender to Plague's title

He: and you know usually I would say that somebody going up against a champion wouldn't stand a chance but you never know what will happen when the monsters of 6CW collide

The lights begin to flash as a slow heartbeat echoes around the Copperbox's speaker system and Plague slowly walks out to the stage. The crowd boo although a small section can be heard cheering as he makes his way down to the ring. He climbs onto the apron and seat McCoy on the ring apron before climbing in the ring

Ha: this guy gives me the creeps, so weird

He: Well it’s only going to get weirder, here comes the champ

'CCClouds' starts to play as the lights in the arena go out. When they return Plague is stood on the stage with the Xtreme title draped over his shoulder, he stares around at the crowd as the lights begin to flicker on and off, every time they light Plague is a little closer to the ring. He slides in and lifts the title over his head as he shouts inaudible comments out to the crowd

He: Plague has held the title since Night of Glory after coming through that hellacious chamber match

Ha: plus he has the brotherhood now watching his back, one of the reasons he's holding that belt now

He: Well I don't think they're the sole reason, Plague is a monster, and he outlasted three other monsters and rightfully won the belt he's wearing

Ha: man would you listen to this crowd, talk about electricity

Both Plague and Joshua stand facing each other only the official between them as every man, woman and child in the Copperbox chant LET THEM FIGHT

Ha: The universe ask and the wrestlers answer

The crowd begin to go wild as the official signals for the bell and Plague rocks Joshua with a big right hand who responds in kind. They trade punches for a second and a third time when the champion forces Joshua back up against the rope. He pushes him against it and whips him but Joshua reverses and Irish whips the champion, Plague bounces off the opposite rope and Joshua rocks him with a big boot.

Plague staggers as Joshua closes in and hits a giant headbutt, Plague falls back against the ropes and Joshua clotheslines him over to the outside of the ring. Joshua exits the ring and waits for Plague to get to his feet before running at him, Plague ducks underneath sending Joshua flying into the steel steps.

Plague smiles a sadistic smile as he lifts Joshua up and drives his head against the steel steps before sliding him back in the ring leaving Joshua's head and shoulders hanging over the ring apron. Plague climbs onto the apron and sizes up his opponent before hitting a running leg drop across Joshua

He: That’s got to hurt, with offense like that it isn't difficult to see why Plague is a champion

Plague rolls back in the ring and begins to stalk Joshua, as he begins to get to his feet Plague runs at him and kicks him in the side driving the wind out of him. Plague drops quickly over Joshua for the cover

Joshua kicks out easily and Plague invites him back to his feet. He pushes him back into the corner of the ring and then connects with several headbutts. Plague backs away and then charges at Joshua

He: what a body splash, Plague got all of that

Joshua falls out of the corner as Plague runs at him and hits a running senton and then hooks the leg again

Joshua kicks out again much to the annoyance of Plague who gets to his feet and stomps down several times as Joshua tries to get to his feet. He backs away and taunts him to get to his feet and then goes for a chokeslam

He: Plague has a grip by the throat

Ha: Joshua elbows free

He: looking for the Russian leg sweep but Plague is fighting free

Ha: WHAT A CLOTHESLINE FROM PLAGUE. HE ALMOST TURNED JOSHUA INSIDE OUT

Ha: That’s the closest we've come to a pinfall yet, Joshua just has enough to kick out

Plague grabs the throat of Joshua and chokes him relinquishing before the official counts to five. He lifts Joshua up to his feet and backs him into the corner of the ring and starts to unleash a flurry of punches as Joshua can only try and cover up. Plague whips him into the opposite corner and sizes Joshua up again

He: If he gets all of this for a second time I reckon that could be it for Joshua

Ha: CLOTHESLINE! HE ALMOST TURNED PLAGUE INSIDE OUT

The crowd cheer wildly as Joshua explodes out of the corner and takes Plague down with a clothesline. Joshua lifts Plague up and rocks him a headbutt. Plague stumbles back as Joshua closes in with a second and third headbutt and Plague falls down into a seated position

Joshua circles his opponent and connects with a vicious kick to the spine of Plague. The champion winces in pain as Joshua plants his knee in the back of Plague and arches his head back applying more pressure to the lower back. Plague tries to escape but Joshua delivers several knees to the lower back area before releasing his hold.

He: Joshua starting to build a bit of momentum in this one

Joshua allows Plague to get to his feet before he pushes him against the ropes and then Irish whips him across the ring before planting him in the centre of the ring a sidewalk slam and hooking the leg

Ha: Close to a title shot there for Joshua

Joshua lifts Plague to his feet and then whips him with force into the corner of the ring, Plague bounces out and walks straight into a big body drop and Joshua goes for a cover again

Plague throws his arm in the air as Joshua grabs him by the head and then repeatedly pounds his head hard against the canvas. He gets to his feet and stalks Plague who crawls over to the ropes and pulls himself up

Ha: BIG BOOT! AND PLAGUE IS OUT OF THE RING

Joshua is on fire as he hits the running big boot as Plague gets to his feet and sends him flying through the ropes falling hard to the outside. He crawls over to the crowd barrier and slowly pulls himself up as Joshua bounces off the opposite ropes

He: INCOMING

Flashbulbs illuminate around the crowd as Joshua connects with a suicide dive through the ropes a la Luke Harper. Joshua has a crazed look on his face as he gets to his feet. He lifts Plague up and slides him in the ring before climbing onto the apron and up to the top rope. He stalks Plague to get to his feet

He: Joshua looking for a flying clothesline

Ha: WHAT ARE THEY DOING OUT HERE?

The crowd boo as Team Xtreme make their way out distracting Joshua.

He: That has to hurt

The crowd continue to boo as Plague regains his footing and pushes Joshua's feet out from under him crotching him up on the top rope. Plague climbs to the second rope and sets Joshua in position for the Superplex

He: Wait a minute, this is well over a half tonne here, this could be career ending offense here

Ha: Joshua is fighting back, headbutt to Plague...AND THE CHAMP IS DOWN! CAN JOSHUA HIT THE FLYING CLOTHESLINE

He: UNBELIEVABLE

Again the crowd go wild as Joshua soars through the air but instead of taking Plague down he takes both men of Team Xtreme down on the outside. He lifts Dylan up and whips him hard against the crowd barrier and then as Cody is getting to his feet he runs him head first into the steel ring post

Joshua climbs back onto the ring apron and then hits a shoulder to the mid-section of Plague who tries to grab him through the ropes, he drops back down to the outside of the ring hanging Plague up on the top rope and then quickly slides back in the ring and hooks Plagues leg for the cover

Ha: He got him

He: Not so quick, official saying two count. Joshua can't believe it

Joshua gets to his feet and rounds on the official who again signals for the two count. He turns his attention back to Plague and lifts him up off the mat, he kicks him in the gut and then goes for a neckbreaker

He: FULL NELSON SLAM FROM PLAGUE! HE CONNECTS OUT OF NOWHERE

Ha: I thought that was it, I think Plague did as well

Plague sits up and stares at the official and then gets to his feet. He lifts Joshua up and then drives him into the corner of the ring. He delivers several vicious elbows mixed up with headbutts and then whips him into the opposite corner. He quickly chases after him squashing him up against the turnbuckle and then plants him with a tilt a whirl back breaker as Joshua stumble out into the centre of the ring

Joshua gets his shoulder up again, Plague hits the mat in frustration although a sick smile breaks out on his face at the same time. He gets to his feet and he grabs Joshua by the throat and aids him to his feet. He lifts Joshua high over his head in the military press position and then drops him face first down to the mat and then bounces off the ropes and hits a running splash across the back of Joshua. Plague rolls him over and hooks the leg again

He: Joshua kicks out again. He really wants this title shot

Ha: I think he deserves one after coming so close to winning at Night of Glory

Plague gets to his feet and circles Joshua. He waits for him to get to his feet before hooking his hands around his waist and going for the German Suplex

Ha: Joshua trying to prise himself free

He: I don't think he can, Plague has his hands gripped together tight

Ha: You don't think he can but he has, Joshua is free and he's unloading on the champ

Joshua connects with left and right hands which rock the champion back against the ropes, he closes in and whips him but Plague reverses

He: we've seen this before big boot from Plague FOLLOWED BY THE PLAGUE STOMP! THE CHAMP HAS WON, JOSHUA WON'T BE CHALLENGING HIM ANY TIME SOON

ONE

TWO

THR....

Ha: KICK OUT BY JOSHUA!

Plague gets back to his feet and signals for the end, he lifts Joshua up to his feet and kicks him in the mid-section. He sets him between his legs and lifts him through the air

He: It’s time for Joshua to confess his sins

Ha: Joshua is free.....WHAT A SPIKE DDT! PLAGUE COULD BE OUT COLD!!!

He: SHOULDER UP....PLAGUE GOT HIS SHOULDER UP! I THOUGHT THAT WAS THREE COUNT FOR SURE

Joshua pulls himself to his feet, as Plague is getting up on all fours he runs at him and hits a sickening running knee to the side of Plague's head. He quickly closes in and lifts him to his feet and then he connects with the sidewalk into a backbreaker and hooks the leg again

Plague kicks out again as Joshua pulls himself to his feet and exits the ring to the apron. He kicks away Cody Wright who tries to grab his leg before climbing to the top rope were he waits for Plague to get to his feet

Ha: Here comes Joshua from the top rope

He: WHAT A CLOTHESLINE FROM PLAGUE. HE TOOK HIM OUT MID AIR! THATS ALL SHE WROTE

Ha: HOW IS THAT NOT THREE? UNBELIEVABLE THAT JOSHUA KICKED OUT!

He: I don't believe it. Both of these guys are destroying each other here but neither will lie down for the other

Plague gets to his feet and he begins to stalk Joshua

He: Plague looking for the chokeslam

Ha: Joshua elbows free, he hits with a kick to the gut looking for the suplex

He: Plague free...GERMAN SUPLEX! PLAGUE IS WELL AND TRULY ON TOP HERE PACING THE RING LIKE A MAN POSSESSED

Plague sends Joshua flying through the air with a release German Suplex and then he gets to his feet pacing the ring backwards and forwards screaming at Joshua to get to his feet. Joshua crawls toward the ropes and pulls himself up to his feet and then he stumble blindly into the centre of the ring

He: HUGE CHOKELSAM FROM THE CHAMPION RIGHT IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING

ONE

TWO

THREE

Ha: KICK OUT...MY GOD HE KICKED OUT AGAIN. PLAGUE IS INCREDULOUS

Plague gets back up and he barks instructions at Joshua to do the same before impatiently lifting him to his feet, he kicks him in the gut and once again sets him in position for Confession before parading him around the ring

Ha: Joshua falls free again, looking for the Joshua Tree

He: He can't get it locked in though, Plague is fighting back, he whips Joshua against the ropes

Ha: reversed

He: OH NO!!

The crowd are cheering as Dylan Wright accidentally trips Plague not realising that Joshua had reversed the Irish whip. Plague angrily turns to face the Brotherhood member as Joshua comes up behind and locks in the Joshua Tree. He violently shakes him from side to side and with Plague fading he lifts him in the air and drives him down to the mat. Joshua exits the ring to the apron and then drops Cody and Dylan Wright with vicious uppercuts before climbing to the top rope

Ha: We've seen Joshua take the high risk route before......DUMBSTRUCK CONNECTS

Ha: WE HAVE OUR NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE XTREME TITLE

He: What match, both gave their all but it was Joshua who came up with the W, I can't help but think that Plague will be less than happy with the brotherhood though when he realises what’s just happened

The official tries to lift Joshua's arm in victory but he pulls it away and exits the ring. He grabs the Xtreme title from the timekeeper before sliding back in the ring. He looks down at his fallen foe and drapes the title over him before leaving the ring.

The Brotherhood clamber back in to check on their leader and they help to sit him up. Plague, to the surprise of the crowd, is laughing as he watches Joshua disappear up the ramp. He is nodding his head...

HE: I've never seen someone so happy to lose...

HA: Plague is plotting, I do not like that look in his eyes...

Match result: Joshua via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes, 25 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:42 pm

(Enforcer is alone in the locker room adjusting his ring attire and looking lost in his thoughts. There is a knock on the door before a shadow looms over the EWF champ. Enforcer doesn’t look up but starts smelling all around him.)

E: Smell’s like bull**** has arrived……

(The camera pans round to see Jones standing there looking down at Enforcer. Jones takes a step forward towards Enforcer, but the EWF champ raises his hand.)

E: I wouldn’t……..

(Jones looks at Enforcer without saying a word and Enforcer beckons him to take a seat on one of the locker room benches. The air is tense as Enforcer turns round and looks at the guy in charge of Authority.)

E: I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. Too much thinking. The same question keeps whirling round in my head and try as I might I just cannot figure out the answer. Maybe you could help me with it? Now I don’t have to talk to your lap dog Hernandez. Now you obviously have time for the most important guy in your little group.

(Jones bristles and cuts in.)

MJ: OUR little group…….

(Enforcer scoffs and turns his back on Jones. He visibly cracks his knuckles before turning back around.)

E: Just what does Max Adamson……MAX ADAMSON……have that I don’t have? Apart from the 6CW World title which was mine to take?

(Jones stands up and holds his hands out in a pleading nature.)

J: Adamson makes us all stronger. Can’t you see that? With two World Champions in Authority, no-one can stand in our way. We all know who the integral cog in the group is……..

(Enforcer looks visibly irate as he cuts in.)

E: Really? If that’s right then why not cut out the middle man and make that “cog” at the forefront of your plans. You didn’t even give me the time of day last week. ME…..Enforcer…..the EWF World Champion! I had to make do with Hernandez telling me that you were busy?! BUSY?! When have I ever had to make an appointment to see you?! The games you have been playing recently, you should be down on your knees begging me that I don’t take you, Adamson and the rest of Authority out! Because believe me, if……IF…..life becomes difficult for me now, I will happily bring the whole pack of cards down on your freaking head!

MJ: Champ…..please…….

E: And then I had to deal with your offspring! If it isn’t one Jones screwing me over then it is another one! Mentally unprepared they said……UNPREPARED……..how about mentally unstable! Unstable due to your freaking actions. Actions I will not tolerate!

MJ: Please…..champ….calm down yeah……

(Jones takes a step forward again but Enforcer just turns round and punches his fist against the wall in anger. Plaster falls from a large dent as the air becomes hushed again. Enforcer, calming after the eruption, looks over his shoulder at Jones.)

E: You make this right……you hear me…….you make this ALL right……..

J(ones carefully walks towards Enforcer and places a hand on his shoulder.)

MJ: What do I need to do to make this right?

(Enforcer brushes Jones arm away angrily and sizes up to him. He takes a long hard look in his eyes before staring at him up and down. He smirks in Jones face before quietly and menacingly speaking.)

E: You better find out…….fast……..

(Enforcer gives Jones another cold look before turning round and exiting the locker room. Jones watches the door close while gritting his teeth.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:43 pm

*Timothy Allen is backstage

TA: My guest at this time...Jerome Dubois

*Dubois walks up to Allen and grabs the mic

JD: The hall of famer Jerome Dubois. You should remember that, as should Wood and Costello. Zey are nudding! Le Phenomone Francais iz all zey can dream to be!

TA: And tonight you face them both

JD: Oui, zis is true. Zey seem to forget me, no? Talk all zair big talk, beat ze chest. Wood, Wood, Wood says Costello, and ze little Viper replies much the same. If zey are not talking about themselves zen zey talk about ze other one.

TA: Can you take advantage of that?

JD: It doesn't matter whether zey were all eyes on me or distracted. Jerome Dubois would beat zem both anyway!

TA: Confident, then?

JD: If you could live a day in zese shoes, walk in ze greatness of my steps, you would be confident.

*Dubois departs and the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:45 pm

*Magnusson and Andrews are sat backstage in the office seen earlier. The door pushes open and both men turn

DA: Never heard of knocking?

*The camera shows Scott Harris stood in the open doorway, he has a determined look in his eye as he quickly evaluates the room

SH: Do you have a minute. I have something I need to say

*Magnusson laughs

DM: You have your father’s bluntness. I hope that is where the similarities stop?

*Harris does not appreciate the candor and is shaking his head

SH: Nothing about my make up is because of that man. He is nothing but a name on a birth certificate

*Andrews raises his hands

DA: No offence meant Scott. Honestly, just a shot at lightening the mood. You seem tense, what can we do

*Andrews intimates for Harris to sit but the sharpshooter declines

SH: I assume you witnessed my victory last week over the EWF champion

*Magnusson nods

DM: Very impressive

DA: It was a great performance, you clearly have huge potential

*Harris snaps

SH: Potential is for the future. I am ready now. I think I deserve a shot at Enforcer. I want a PPV match for the EWF Championship.

*The crowd pop as Magnusson and Andrews both lean back in there chairs

DA: Strong words Scott, and I’ll admit you made a lot of people stand up following last week's performance but fighting Enforcer when the championship is on the line is an entirely different beast to one you defeated on Aftermath. Just look at his recent defenses, Ojore, Gazzy both couldn’t beat him, what makes you think you will be any different?

*Harris narrows the eyes

SH: Just give me the chance and you will see!

*Magnusson and Andrews smile in unison

DM: I am impressed by your confidence Scott but we need to assess every decision we make, we can’t afford to make the wrong choice, we can’t be too careful

Let us think it over, I promise we will let you know by the end of the night

*Harris pauses for a second before nodding, he leaves the office. Magnusson and Andrews look at one another

DM: What do you think, can we trust him?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:46 pm

Match 7
Jerome Dubois vs Vincent Costello vs Liam Wood

The cameras return to ringside as “Beat the Devil’s Tattoo” plays out of the speakers and is greeted by a vast amount of boos. There are a few audible “Oui” chants as Jerome Dubois bobs out on the stage, an arrogant smile on his face…

HE: These people should show some respect for a hall of famer…

HA: Dubois’ attitude may have something to do with the way these people treat him….hall of famer or not…

Dubois mocks the fans and poses in front of them, drawing their ire, before strutting around ringside. He pulls himself up on the apron and wipes his feet…

HE: Jerome Dubois should be celebrated, he is a real legend in this sport and it is about time he got propelled back into title contention…

HA: Dubois needs to earn that….there is a long line of superstars looking for a way into the main event scene, including his two opponents tonight…

“Endseekers” rips through the airwaves and the crowd jump to their feet with a unanimous roar of cheers as Liam Wood makes his entrance. Pyros explode up into the rafters as Wood slaps the hands of the fans and makes his way down the ramp…

HA: Last week Liam Wood took out Jerome Dubois in singles’ competition…he seems to have his mojo back since Night of Glory…

HE: A couple of wins and everyone is getting carried away….Wood has a fragile mind, one loss and he will be begging for sympathy again…

HA: Liam Wood is one of the finest competitors on this roster….he picks up another win here tonight and I don’t know if anyone can begrudge him a crack at one of the top tier championships…

Liam Wood climbs into the ring and offers a smirk at Dubois before climbing onto the ropes to pose for his adoring masses. The cheers then begin to drown into boos as “Killing in the name of” screams out, purple pyros accompanying the arrival of Vincent Costello…

HE: Here is another man who should be well ahead of Liam Wood in the race for a title shot…

HA: The man who Wood defeated at Night of Glory? Costello is a top class superstar but he needs to prove his worth in the coming weeks…

HE: He was on a roll before Night of Glory….two bad results doesn’t put him out of the running…

HA: I’ll give you that…it could very well be that the winner of this match will steal a march on the rest of the competition…

Costello abuses the fans in the front row and then he climbs up on the apron, taking a long look at his opponents. He steps into the ring and slicks his hair back, his eyes firmly locked on Liam Wood now…

HA: Costello has not gotten over the defeat to Liam Wood a few weeks ago…

HE: One fluke and Wood thinks he is a big shot….Costello is going to have the last laugh…

The bell sounds to start the match and Costello makes his way towards Dubois before spinning around and booting Liam Wood in the gut. He drives forearms into Wood’s face and follows up with punches until Wood is slumped in the corner…

HE: That is the relentless aggression that Costello needs to use…Wood can’t handle that…

Costello turns away from Wood and is greeted by stiff chops to chest from Jerome Dubois. Dubs then pushes Costello back against the ropes and whips him across the ring before knocking him down with a dropkick as he returns. Costello gets back to his feet and Dubois scoop slams him before twirling into an elbow drop………………….1…………………..2……….shoulder up!

HA: All three of these men are former world champions but being a “former” anything isn’t what you crave….they all want that gold back…

Dubois pulls Costello up and looks for suplex him but Wood runs in from behind and launches Dubs into a German suplex, executed at exactly the same time as the suplex on Costello…

HA: Awesome combination move…

Costello staggers back up and Wood clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside before rounding on Dubois. Dubs stumbles back up to his feet and Wood sets him down with a sit-down powerbomb………………1……………………….2……………….kickout!

HE: Liam Wood really does love himself….he thinks he is so much better than everyone, I love watching him screw up…

HA: No screwing up from him so far, he looks in great shape…

Wood pulls Dubois up and whips him into the corner before following in for a body-splash. Dubs drives his feet up and catches Wood in the jaw, staggering him back, and then he runs out for an attack in the centre of the ring…

HE: Get out of there, Dubs…

Wood catches Dubois coming in with an urange slam and tries to transition straight into an anaconda vice. Dubois wriggles and punches his way free before managing to gouge Wood in the eye….Viper staggers away and Dubois is able to get to his feet before sprinting at Wood…

HE: FRENCH CONNECTION!

Dubois lands with the spear and he hooks both legs…………….1……………………….2…………..Costello is back to break up the count. Dubs gets up and swings a right hand at VC but it is ducked and Costello counters with an atomic drop, following up with a stiff neckbreaker……………..1……………….2………..Dubois is able to get his shoulder up!

HA: Really fast tempo to this match….none of these superstars are waiting around for a chance to come their way…

HE: If you want to be a world champion then you have to make your own chances…

Costello drops down and repeatedly punches Dubois’ in the back of the neck until the Frenchmen rolls under the bottom rope to the outside. Costello then runs into the corner and drives his boot into Wood’s gut before lifting him onto the turnbuckle…

HA: Costello wants a “musclebuster” here….

Wood fires down punches into the top of Costello’s head before kicking out and sending him staggering away. Wood then stands tall on the top rope and dives off with a lariat that takes Costello off his feet…..Costello staggers back up and is nailed by a belly to belly suplex…………….1……………………2…………………..shoulder up!

HE: Wood knows there is nothing in his arsenal that is capable of beating Costello….he had to steal Thunder’s moves to get the job done…

Wood measures jabs into Costello’s face as he stands and then nails a discus back elbow, putting Costello back down. Wood then makes his way over to the turnbuckle and begins to climb…

HA: Liam Wood is going…

HE: Nowhere!

Dubois gets back on the apron and he shoves Wood off the turnbuckle and crashes him down to the outside. Dubois then climbs up on the top rope and he waits for Costello to get up before jumping off with a missile dropkick…………………1……………………….2…………..shoulder up.

Dubois then clubs Costello across the back before whipping him into the corner. He chases in for a splash but Costello gets his knees up and knocks Dubs back before running out at him and knocks him down with a clothesline. Dubois gets back up and Costello lifts him onto his shoulders…

HA: Go to…

Dubois rakes Costello’s eyes and drops behind before spinning his opponent and nails a DDT………………1………………………2………………shoulder up. Dubois gets back up and he does a little jig, drawing boos from the crowd, before dragging Costello back to his feet…

HE: Dubs ready to finish it….CULTURE SHOCK!

Dubois gets Costello up on his shoulders for the “dominator” but Liam Wood is back in the ring and he drives a running yakuza kick straight into Dubois’ face, Costello drops on top………………1………………….2………………Wood manages to break it up!

HA: Costello almost capitalised right there…

Wood yanks Costello back up and slings him against the ropes before pulling him back in and he drills him with a reverse swinging STO (Sister Abigail)…………………….1………………2………….Costello gets his shoulder up. Wood then rises and he waits for VC before kicking him in the stomach…

HA: VIPER…

Costello counters with a backdrop and then he runs off the ropes and returns with a huge knee to Wood’s temple…………….1…………………..2………….kickout. Costello gets up and he stomps down on the back of Wood’s head before using the ropes to jump up and then drive knees down into Wood’s head…

HA: The referee needs to have a word here…

HE: No he doesn’t….Costello is doing what he has to…

Costello and the referee argue before Costello heads back to Wood and starts stomping on him some more. Wood rolls out on the apron but Costello grabs him by the hair and pulls him back through the middle rope….

HA: Costello wants that corkscrew neckbreaker…

Wood begins to fight against Costello’s grip and then he pulls back out on the apron before driving his shoulder back through into the gut of Costello. Wood sunset flips over the top…………….1………………….2…………….Costello manages to kick out. They both get back up and Wood looks for a roundhouse kick but Costello ducks it and jumps on Wood’s back…

HE: Sleeper…

Costello is quick to get Wood on his knees and he really wraps his arms tight around his opponent’s throat. Wood is shaking and trying to thrash his way free but Costello’s grip is tight…

HA: Vincent Costello is looking to put Liam Wood away here, this would be quite a statement…

Dubois gets back in the ring and he dropkicks Costello in the back, sending he and Wood tumbling into the corner. Costello comes back around and Dubs lifts him up….

HE: AU REVOIR!

Dubs laughs as he nails Costello with the sit-out side-slam and makes the cover…
…1
….2
……..thr-Costello just gets his shoulder up!

HA: Dubois thought he had it there but Costello keeps the match alive…

Dubois drags Costello back up into a front facelock and lifts him up into a suplex position…

HE: FORTUNE!

Costello floats behind and manages to push Dubois away, straight into a backdrop from Wood that sends the Frenchmen over the top to the outside. Wood then turns around and Costello takes him down with a leaping STO………………1………………………..2………………..shoulder up!

HA: Costello coming the closest to finishing this match…

HE: He will do now….KERB STOMP!

Costello runs back off the ropes and jumps up for the foot stomp to the back of Wood’s head but Viper turns in midair and catches VC on his shoulders before dropping him down across his knees with a sickening lungblower…

HA: That just drove all the wind out of Costello…

Wood crawls to the corner and rolls out onto the apron before pulling himself onto the top rope. The crowd are cheering and the flashbulbs go off as Viper leaps through the air and drives his elbow down into Costello’s spine….

HA: Shades of the Macho Man…

HE: Kickout, Vinny…

Wood rolls Costello over on his back…………………………….1……………………….2……………..shoulder up. Wood gets back up to his feet and he beckons for VC to stand up before pushing him up into the air…

HA: WORLD EATER!

Costello comes down towards Wood’s upward knee but then he catches Viper’s knee and spins him around…

HE: OMERTA!

….2
…….3!

HA: Jerome Dubois could not have timed that intervention any better…

The referee’s hand is coming down for three when Dubois jumps across and interrupts the cover. He lashes punches down into Costello’s back and then drags him up, flipping him into the air…

HE: CULTURE SHOCK!

Dubois gets VC up in the air but Costello slides off the back and counters into a backslide……………..1………………………..2………………kickout. They get back to their feet and Dubois kicks Costello in the stomach…

HA: FORTUNE!

Dubois nails Costello in the middle of the ring with the “Go Flasher” and he hooks the leg…
…1
……2
…………..Liam Wood breaks it up!

HE: I thought Wood was finished…

HA: He wants to prove his championship credentials…

Wood pulls Dubois off the pinfall and he immediately sets in an anklelock in the middle of the ring. Dubs is yelling in pain as Viper turns his ankle at a horrible angle…

HA: Dubois may have to tap out here…

Dubois manages to turn over on his back and he kicks out with both feet, sending Wood flying across the ring. They both get back up and the Frenchmen storms forwards…

HE: FRENCH…

HA: VIPER LOCK!

Wood sidesteps the spear and sends Dubois clattering into the turnbuckle before pulling him out and synching in the full nelson/camel clutch. Dubois is once again yelling out in pain..

HA: This is the move Liam Wood used last week to take Dubois out….can lightning strike twice?

Wood really has his hands wrapped tightly and he is wrenching up on Dubois’ head with sickening intent. The referee is on his knees asking Dubs if he wants to quit but the hall of famer is furiously shaking his head…

HE: Fight it Dubs…

HA: Dubois can try and fight it but he has nowhere to go…

Dubois looks as though he is ready to concede defeat when Vincent Costello clatters into Wood from behind and knocks him over. Wood rolls out on the apron and Costello quickly drags him back through the middle rope and crunches him with a corkscrew elevated neckbreaker…
…1
…….2
……………..thr-Wood just kicks out!

HE: That was three…

HA: No it wasn’t….this match continues…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:49 pm

Costello punches his hand into the mat and then he slicks his hair back and stands up. He taunts Wood and ushers him to his feet before running off the ropes…

HE: CURB STOMP!

Wood dodges the jumping foot stomp and he shoves Costello into the ropes before pushing him high into the air as he comes back…

HA: WORLD EATER!

…2
…………3!

HE: It’s over…

The bell sounds to end the match and the crowd boo as “Beat the Devil’s Tattoo” plays out of the PA system. The instant replays show Wood nailing Costello with the big knee to the face but then Dubois rolls Wood up from behind with a huge handful of tights…

HA: Jerome Dubois has stolen one here…

HE: He stole nothing, he was just smarter….time to start talking about this guy as a serious title contender…

Dubois rolls from the ring and does a little jig in the aisleway before fist pumping the air. Liam Wood is kneeling in the ring, looking completely taken aback by what has just happened to him.

HA: Liam Wood thought he had the match won but Jerome Dubois snuck in there and grabbed himself a handful of trunks to pick up that victory….

HE: Dubois proving just how intelligent he is…he saw an opportunity and he took it…

HA: This result just not make anything any clearer though in the grand scheme of things….who deserves a shot at the major championships in this promotion?

HE: Did you not just see that match? Dubois won, he deserves it…

HA: But Wood beat him last week, and Costello is still in the mix…

Liam Wood is trying to explain to the referee that Dubois cheated his way to victory but the official is waving the complaint away. Vincent Costello is back up on his feet and looks angry about what has happened when “Porn star dancing” echoes out…

HA: Another appearance from our co-General Manager…

HE: What the hell does this idiot want now?

Dean Andrews steps out on the stage and he smiles at the reaction from the crowd before raising a mic to his mouth.

Andrews: It had come to my attention that there are a few men on this roster, namely the three gentlemen standing in front of me, who believe they should be next in line for a shot at one of this company’s two world championships…

*A huge “Liam Wood” chant springs up

Andrews: And I agree that right now there is a growing pack of superstars waiting in line for their opportunity to prove their worth so it is up to me to do something about it….Jerome, Liam, Vincent….I know you all think you have more of a right than anyone else but chances like these aren't just handed out on a platter…

You all have made good cases but words will only get you so far….in the interest of fairness I have decided to design a match for you that will take place at the Scars and Stripes PPV….the winner of that match will get a contract for a world championship shot…and he will get it anytime he likes….wherever he likes…..I really am offering you the chance of a lifetime here gentlemen…

I am offering you the “Key to the Kingdom”…

*Crowd pop

HA: That is one hell of an opportunity for these three men…

HE: A world championship match at any time? These guys are being offered the opportunity at bypassing fate…they really would have control of their destiny…

Andrews: I don’t think I need to exaggerate the importance of this kind of match…the rest of the roster would kill for this kind of chance….so make sure you seize it with both hands, gentlemen…

*Andrews nods curtly and then turns on his heel and exits into the backstage area, leaving Dubois, Wood and Costello to all stare at one another with intent in their eyes.

HA: The heat just got turned up on the Scars and Stripes PPV….one of these men is leaving with the “Key to the Kingdom”; A guaranteed championship match at any time…

HE: Talk about being offered a golden ticket…

Match result: Jerome Dubois via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes, 13 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:51 pm

*Mr. Jones is stood backstage with Mr. Hernandez

MH: Boss, can I introduce the newest members of the family. Confidence Carter, Justice Porter this right here is the most important man in 6CW

*The two men wearing ghost balaclavas stand unmoved

MH: And this beautiful young woman is Glory

*Hernandez takes the hand of Glory kissing it gently. Jones shakes his head instead choosing to shake Glory’s hand

MJ: I am reliably informed your boys can be trusted to deal with some unwanted trash?

*Glory smiles

C: My boys can do anything you want me to ask them to do. For the right kind of deal

*Jones smiles

MJ: Failure is…..

*Glory interrupts

G: Never an option. Don’t worry Michael. Can I call you Michael?

*Jones nods as Hernandez looks on in awe

G: Bad Intentions are like a gift to you from the heavens above, mark my words. I know what you need…..

*Jones smiles evilly

MJ: Tonight I want them to send a message to Magnusson and to Johnson and Leone. This is my world and what I say goes. I will not be made to look like a fool by anyone. You hear me?

*Jones is red faced as Glory suggestively purses her lips

G: Loud and clear Michael. Don’t you worry? We will do whatever it takes

*The camera switches as Jones and Glory shake hands once more

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:54 pm

*Nate Nack is sat backstage making final preparations for the Main Event. Emma is also sat in the corner playing on her phone

E: But he hasn’t even been in touch

*Nate shakes his head

NN: I told you. I left a bunch a messages but I’ve had no calls

E: He must be real busy, I mean, why wouldn’t he call you?

*The door is pushed open and Dean Andrews nervously raises a hand

DA: Is this a good time?

*Nate doesn’t respond but Emma is clearly pleased to see him as she runs from her chair throwing both arms around his shoulders

E: Dean, it’s been like forever and this, how did you keep everything a secret, you should have messaged me or something

*Andrews looks sheepish as Nate still pays him little to no attention

DA: You know how things are, everything just happened so fast, before I knew what was happening I was meeting with Daniel and he told me what was going on, it was all a little, you know……

*Nate exhales loudly

DA: I mean, it was just so fast, I didn’t have any time to think……………

NN: Sounds just like you!

DA: What’s that supposed to mean?

E: Please. Nate. You promised you would listen

NN: I have done all the listening I am prepared to do, you really think you can just waltz back in here after everything and things would just be the same. Did you for one minute not consider telling the one guy who has had your back from day one what was going on?

Think about it Dean. I have put everything on the line for you, for this company. Even after you were gone I continued taking the fight to The Authority, and for what, huh?

DA: I’m sorry Nate. I should have told you

NN: Should have, would have, could have Dean. Is it so much to expect a phone call, even after last week, nothing!!

*Andrews shakes his head

DA: I dropped the ball Nate; I am holding up my hands. I messed up but this is me asking for a second chance. After everything we have been through, don’t I at least deserve that?

E: Nate, come on. You said you would listen to what he had to say

*Nate is staring at Emma before shaking his head

E: Nate, for me. Please………

*Nate looks deep into his fiancée’s eyes before turning to face Andrews who is clearly uncomfortable with the situation

NN: Don’t make me regret this Dean

*Nate holds out a hand but Andrews pulls him in for a hug, as the pair separate Andrews pushes the door closed

DA: Can we talk business?

*Nate sits down on the stool and continues wrapping his wrists

NN: That’s what I am all about

DA: I have seen how you have been treated and I want you to get some revenge. Nobody deserves it more than you; we want you to be a huge part of this.

*Nate smiles

NN: Now you’re talking. Which one is it Enforcer or Adamson? I’m not choosy, either one will get a mighty mighty ass whooppin

*Emmy laughs but Andrews looks nervous once more

DA: Sorry, no, we have crossed wires here. We have plans for them I want you to concentrate on another target

*Nate looks disappointed but Emmy jumps in

E: I am sure whoever it is Nate will be happy to help out. This isn’t about personal glories or gold, is it Nate?

*Nate is staring into space

E: Nate???

*Nate responds through gritted teeth

NN: Who is it?

*Andrews hesitates briefly

DA: Daniel Reilly

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:58 pm

Match 8
Keith Leone vs Bad Intentions

HA: Are you ready, Henry, for the return of Keith Leone?

HE: No….but I am ready for the debut of Bad Intentions and the subsequent end of Leone’s ego-driven re-appearance in 6CW.

HA: Bad Intentions bring their own intrigue to this match, no doubt….but it is two years since the last time Keith Leone was in a 6CW ring, this is a massive moment…

The lights in the arena go down and then searchlights begin to stream over the building. There is a lot of noise from the crowd and then “Indestructible” by Disturbed roars through the speakers….

HA: Last week we saw Bad Intentions make a statement by taking out Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels before replacing them in The Authority….tonight they make their in-ring debut…

HE: Such a smart move for these two young men, and the beautiful Glory, to align themselves with the most powerful force in pro-wrestling….they have already taken their first step on the road to success…

HA: And then, from our understanding, Mr Jones gave Bad Intentions their first assignment….he wants Keith Leone and JJ Johnson taking care of being their “once in a lifetime” match can take place…

HE: And they will not disappoint their new boss…

Confidence Carter, his face covered by a “Ghost” balaclava, makes his entrance from the top of the Copper Box. He is shown walking down through the crowd, ignoring the fans, as Justice Porter and Glory walk out on the stage.

HA: Quite an elaborate entrance…

HE: These guys are here to make sure you remember them….the entrance is just the beginning…

Carter jumps over the barricade and rolls into the ring as Justice Porter climbs up on the apron. He holds the ropes open for Glory, who seductively climbs through, and then joins her and Carter in the middle of the ring…

HE: Take a good luck, Harold, this is the future of tag team wrestling…

Bad Intentions start to talk tactics in the centre of the ring, removing their face covers to do so, and then the lights dim once more. The atmosphere in the arena is suddenly electric and every single fan is on their feet as “Limowreck” screeches out to a deafening ovation….

HA: You can barely hear yourself think….KEITH LEONE IS BACK!

There is a huge din as pyros flash up into the air and erupt across the front of the stage. A shadow then appears in the entranceway, his face covered by a very familiar hood…

HE: I’ll admit Leone has been a great superstar in this company but that was two years ago….he had his time…

HA: The guy is barely even starting, just because he has been around awhile doesn’t mean he is anywhere near finished….he’s had time to re-charge his batteries and he is back to pick up where he left off…

HE: Well there will be nothing left of him after this….it’s been months since he last wrestled, and you expect him to compete with two hungry wolves…

HA: Leone is being punished here just for returning to the business he loves….Jones is worried that Andrews and Magnusson are undermining him and now he is taking it out on Leone…it isn’t right…

HE: Leone needs to learn who the real boss is…

HA: Leone has had his fair share of confrontations with “authority” over the years, this is nothing new to him…..and despite the number’s disadvantage, he will not be daunted by this…

Leone stands on the stage, soaking up the reception, and he slowly begins to lower his hood. He raises his head and stares at the coliseum around him, a smile starting to broaden across his lips…

HA: Keith Leone has returned home….the former world champion has waited a long time for this…

Leone undoes his hooded jacket and leaves it on the stage before making his way down the ramp. Confidence Carter and Justice Porter are waiting with malicious intent in their eyes as Leone walks up the steel steps and along the apron…

HE: The fans should eat this up….because this is the last time they will see Leone, he is done after this…

The referee is having words with Carter and Porter before ordering Porter out of the ring. Leone climbs through the ropes and stands face to face with Confidence Carter as Glory shouts encouragement from the outside…

HA: The referee needs to keep an eye on Glory, I have a feeling she may be more than just a “manager”…

HE: You don’t even know the lady…

Carter and Porter touch knuckles and then the bell sounds to start the match. A huge “Keith Leone” chant roars around the Copper Box as Carter and Leone circle one another, looking for an opening to present itself…

HA: We have never seen Confidence Carter or Justice Porter in action before but we know that Keith Leone will bring a highly-skilled technical style to this match…

They lockup and Leone quickly places Carter in a side headlock. He wrenches at his opponent’s head but then Carter backs up against the ropes and uses the spring to push Leone across the ring. Leone returns and he floors Carter with a shoulder tackle before welcoming him back up and he launches him through the air with a hiptoss…

HA: It’s like he didn’t miss a day…

HE: There is ring rust there, you will see…

Carter gets back up and Leone takes pleasure in ripping huge chops into his chest. Carter staggers back against the ropes and Leone continues to land chops before whipping his opponent across the ring…

HA: Beautiful dropkick from Leone!

Leone knocks Carter down with the dropkick and then he quickly grabs his legs and tries to turn him over on his stomach…

HA: Leone looking for a sharpshooter here…

Carter turns one way and then the other before managing to kick out repeatedly and catches Leone in the face. Leone staggers away and Carter is able to get to his feet before running over and lands with a leaping headscissors, sending Leone crashing into the corner…

HE: This is where this match turns, this is where Leone struggles…

Carter taunts the fans and then he circles the ring and comes running back to the corner with a diving double knee strike to Leone’s back. Leone staggers backwards and falls on the mat as Carter tags in Justice Porter…

HA: This man is very physically imposing….I imagine Justice Porter to have quite an aggressive style…

Glory applauds from the outside as Porter drives hard boots down into Leone’s spine. He then drags Leone up and pushes him back into the ropes before driving a knee into his gut as he comes back…

HE: Leone has been away for so long, he never stood a chance against two opponents…

HA: This isn’t just anyone, Keith Leone is a world class superstar….

Leone sags down to his knees and Porter lands with furious right hands until Leone is slumped on the mat. The crowd boo as Porter laughs at Leone…

HA: Never have I seen more arrogant rookies….these guys love themselves…

HE: And why shouldn’t they? They got a deal with The Authority without even wrestling a match, that should tell you everything about their abilities…

Leone uses the ropes to try and pull himself up but Porter crashes punches into his kidneys before dragging him into the middle of the ring and setting him down with a backdrop driver……………..1……………………2………………..Leone gets his shoulder up!

HE: Porter is man-handling a former world champion….he is doing it with ease, I told you these guys were the real deal…

Porter pulls Leone up into a kneeling position and then drives the point of his elbow down into Leone’s neck until the veteran slumps on the mat once more. Porter then tags Carter back in…

HA: This is where Leone is going to struggle…he doesn’t have a partner to tag in and out, he can’t keep himself fresh…

Carter slingshots back into the ring and lands with a back splash across Leone’s spine…he then runs off the opposite ropes and returns with rolling thunder………………..1………………..2…………….Leone kicks out. Carter drives kicks down into Leone’s chest, keeping him grounded, and then he moves over to the corner and starts to climb….

HE: From what I have heard, Carter is a real high-flier…..LIKE THAT!

The fans have to be impresses as Carter launches off the top rope and lands with a 630 cannonball senton splash to Leone’s chest….he crawls over for the cover…………………1……………………2……………Leone once again gets his shoulder up!

HA: Bad Intentions should not underestimate how difficult it will be to remove Keith Leone from this match…

Leone stumbles back up to his feet and Carter lands two kicks to each leg and then a spinning back heeled roundhouse that knocks him down again. The crowd boo as Carter lands a jumping legdrop (Boom drop) and then rolls backwards and tags Porter back in….

HA: Porter heading straight for the top rope here….

HE: FLYING HEADBUTT!

Leone is able to roll away from the impact zone and sends Porter crashing down into the mat. Glory has her head in her hands on the outside and Confidence Carter screams encouragement to his partner…

HA: That was a big risk for Porter to take, unnecessary really, and it has not paid off….

Leone is able to get back up and he runs into Porter with a clothesline before welcoming him back up and he lifts him into an inverted atomic drop. Leone then whips Porter off the ropes and he drops him with a leaping back elbow as he returns….

HA: Leone trying to turn up the heat here…

Porter gets back up and Leone kicks him in the stomach before drilling him with a piledriver……………..1……………………2…………………Porter just manages to get his shoulder up!

HE: It is just a second wind, it will blow over…

HA: I wouldn’t be so sure on that…

Porter gets back up and Leone clocks him with three right hands before whipping him into the corner. He follows in but Porter is able to drive his elbow forwards into Leone’s jaw, knocking him back….

HE: JUSTICE IS SERVED!

Porter rushes out of the corner and looks for the “brogue kick” but Leone performs a drop toe hold on his standing leg and then quickly turns him over, applying a sharpshooter…

HA: That is how quickly Keith Leone can change the outlook….Porter in big trouble here…

Glory screams from the outside, concerned about Porter, as Leone locks the submission in. Porter yells out in pain, his hair matted to his face, and he looks ready to tap out…

HE: UP ABOVE!

Confidence Carter springboards into the ring and drives his knee straight into Leone’s face, breaking up the submission. The crowd boo as Carter drops on top of Leone and begins to pummel him with right hands…

HA: Carter isn’t the legal man here….

The official quickly gets involved and he orders Carter back to his corner. Justice Porter is back on his feet and he looks annoyed as he beckons Leone up and scoops him onto his shoulders…

HE: Now Leone will pay…OH YES!

Leone’s head is crushed into the mat by a Samoan driver……………….1…………………2…………..shoulder up. Porter pounds his fist into the mat and then he gets up and once again makes the tag to Confidence Carter…

HE: I have already seen enough to know Bad Intentions are a huge threat to the tag division….what a team…

HA: They certainly seem very well drilled…they could become big game players…

Leone is struggling to get back to his feet as Carter leaps in, via the top rope, and lands a dropkick to his chest. He then drags Leone back up and connects with a suplex…..and then a second….before following up with a third….

HE: That was superb…

HA: Leone in a bad way here, and Carter senses a big chance…

Carter now makes his way to the corner and he launches himself up top. He winks at the crowd, drawing their ire, and then he points down at Leone and front flips off…

HA: 450…

HE: He calls this the “All or nothing”…

HA: HE GOT NOTHING!

Carter looks for a 450 foot stomp but Leone is able to roll away in time. Carter lands on his feet but stumbles off balance as Leone is able to get up to a vertical base. Carter then around and sprints back at Leone but KL sidesteps and sends Carter crashing into the ropes…

HA: Bad landing for Justice Porter…

Carter collides with his tag partner and sends him flying down off the apron before turning around and being felled by a huge double armed DDT…

HA: That could end it…

…2
……….Carter just manages to kick out.

HA: Keith Leone has a chance here…

Glory is trying to revive Justice Porter on the outside as Keith Leone pulls Carter back and he flips him into the air for a powerbomb. Carter drives punches down into Leone’s head and jumps off the back before connecting with a pele kick…………….1…………….2…………..shoulder up. Carter pulls Leone to his feet…

HE: Finish him…

Carter looks for a “twist of fate” but Leone is able to shove him away. Carter springboards onto the ropes and floats back for a hurricanrana but Leone catches him and then detonates with a huge powerbomb. The crowd roar in approval as Leone then makes his way to the corner and climbs up top…

HA: This is the Keith Leone that these fans know and love, going hig-risk….GOT HIM!

The flashbulbs go off as Leone soars through the air and then buries his elbow right into the heart of Confidence Carter. He gets back to his feet, a mad glint in his eye, and he stomps his foot into the canvass…

HE: No…not this…

HA: We all know what is coming now….CONCUSS KICK!

Ding ding

Leone launches forward to land with the superkick when Justice Porter rolls back into the ring and drives a steel chair straight into Leone’s gut. The crowd are booing furiously as Leone rolls on the canvass…

HA: Dammit….as if a handicap match wasn’t bad enough, now they are using weapons…

HE: They have their orders, and they are executing them perfectly…

Porter lifts the chair up again before lashing it down across Leone’s spine. The fans are making their feelings known as Porter crashes the chair down into Leone’s back again before launching the weapon from the ring. He shouts Confidence Carter over and then points him towards the top rope…

HA: Enough is enough here….they have proven their point…

HE: Mr Jones wants them to make sure Leone can’t wrestle, I think they are far from done…

Glory is smiling, vindictively, from the outside as Porter flips Leone up into a powerbomb position and waits for Carter to get to the top of the turnbuckle…

HA: This does not look good…

HE: Leone is in big trouble…

*Crowd ultra pop

HA: YES!

“Remember the name” booms out and JJ Johnson comes sprinting out from the back. JJ is shirtless and wearing tracksuit bottoms, a look of fury on his face, and he storms into the ring….

HE: What the hell does he want…

Porter throws Leone to the ground and tries to make a beeline for JJ but Johnson ducks underneath the clothesline and storms off the opposite ropes, the impact of which crotches Carter on the top of the turnbuckle, and then he rushes back and tackles Porter to the ground…

HA: Bad Intentions forgot that Leone isn’t the only one on their radar…

JJ drives punches down into Porter’s face and then he drags him up to his feet and slings him high over the top rope. JJ then makes his way to the corner and he grabs Confidence Carter by the hair and launches him down onto the canvass…

HE: Mr Jones is going to be so angry about this…

HA: JJ and Leone won’t hide if he has something to say…

Carter gets back up and JJ pounds him with a five punch combination and then backs away as Leone gets back to his feet and he superkicks Carter over the top rope…

HA: CONCUSS KICK….JJ and Leone cleaning house!

HE: This is a travesty…

The crowd are going wild as Glory and Justice Porter quickly move into the aisleway to check on Carter. JJ and Leone are glaring at Bad Intentions…

HA: These two veterans are far from done, my word I don’t think I have ever seen them more fired up…

HE: They are going to pay so dearly for this…

HA: I think Mr Jones and The Authority should re-think their plans….JJ Johnson and Keith Leone aren’t the sort of men you just make disappear over night….

HE: Bad Intentions will be back and they will do exactly what has been asked of them…

HA: All Leone and JJ want to do is fight each other….there is no reason for Bad Intentions to stick their nose in here, just another example of Jones and his war mongering…

HE: JJ and Leone need to learn that times have changed….they may be big names but this is Mr Jones’ yard…

Glory and Bad Intentions skulk away up the ramp, looking annoyed, as JJ and Leone watch them disappear. The crowd then roar again as JJ and Leone turn to face each other, staring into each other’s eyes…

HA: This is the confrontation that all of these fans want to see….Mr Jones and The Authority are standing in the way of a match of a lifetime…

HE: And they will continue to stand in the way…Leone and JJ better get used to it, they don’t belong around here anymore…

Leone smirks at JJ, unwilling to thank him for his help, and then he turns away to leave the ring. JJ is left watching the back of Leone as the action goes backstage.

Match result: Keith Leone via DQ
Match time: 7 minutes, 08 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 10:02 pm

*Alexander Altair and Daniel Reilly are backstage in the Authority’s dressing room, the door is pushed open and a grinning Max Adamson walks into the room, the 6CW belt slung across his shoulder

MA: Gentlemen.

*Altair and Reilly look up briefly before returning to getting ready. Adamson appears a little annoyed that his Authority colleagues are not paying him the attention he feels he deserves. Max coughs loudly and the two men look up once more

DR: You need a glass of water, lozenge?

*Adamson rolls his eyes

AA: Speak up Max; you’re not normally so shy and retiring. What do you want, surely your not here to talk match tactics?

We know the drill, give the ball to Max

*Adamson narrows is eyes

MA: Are you trying to be funny, trust me Alexander, it does not suit you. I think we all agree you are not a natural comedian any more than Daniel is a natural performer in the ring

*Reilly shakes his head

DR: Same old Max Adamson, you do know we are on the same side. I know your ego doesn’t allow for much else to happen in that head of yours but we are champions in our own right….

*Adamson scoffs and Altair snaps back

AA: I’m sorry, are you questioning the validity of our title reigns. I know we had to win them on our own and didn’t have the luxury of a personal valet ensuring our victory

*Adamson laughs

MA: More with the jokes. Alexander, you’re improving. I give you a C for effort. Please, don’t be so defensive. Those little belts you hold are very impressive. I remember when I was in the mid card, everyone has to start somewhere. I accept that. Not everyone can be a Max Adamson

??: Really???

*The three men spin round to see Mr. Jones stood in the open doorway

MJ: I leave you alone for barely five minutes and you start to squabble like children, are you kidding me?

*Altair and Reilly speak in unison

AA/DR: It was Max!!

*Adamson rolls his eyes as Jones continues

MJ: I don’t care who it was it ends now. We need to show solidarity. We need to be united!

Andrews and Magnusson have put Nate Nack up as potential #1 Contender to the UK Championship...

*Reilly raises an eyebrow and then Jones turns to Altair

Jones: And you need to show Cutler and Phillips that challenging for the International Championship is a big mistake...do I make myself clear?

DR/AA: Yes boss

*Reilly and Altair pick up their respective belts and head out of the door as Adamson walks past Jones he stops by his ear

MA: Don’t worry. You can’t lose, not with me on your side

*Adamson smiles as he walks out of the door. Jones is shaking his head

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 10:04 pm

(GazzyD is backstage dressed in his referee shirt ready for the Main Event, the crowd pop as he appears on screen and Gazzy smiles when he hears the reaction)

??: They love you

(Gazzy looks up as Daniel Magnusson walks into view)

GD: The feeling is mutual. We have been through a lot together. It’s been one hell of a ride so far let me tell you

DM: Well we are only just getting started Gazzy, are you ready to add another chapter to that story?

GD: Born ready boss, just tell me what you have in mind

(Magnusson smiles)

DM: – I want you in the Key to the Kingdom match.

(Gazzy is grinning as Magnusson continues)

DM: We need to get a shot at Max or Enforcer but I can’t see Jones sanctioning that anytime soon so winning that match would give us a huge advantage, it would put The Authority on the back foot and put us in control and you are just the guy to make that happen

GD: I like that idea boss

DM: That’s exactly what I thought you’d say

(Both men are grinning as the scene changes)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 10:07 pm

(Scott Harris is sat backstage taping his wrists ahead of the Main Event, the door is pushed open and in walks Nate Nack)

NN: You ready?

(Harris jumps to his feet and scoops the Tag title over his shoulder)

SH: Always. Let’s go give the Authority an ass kicking they’ll never forget

(Nate pats Harris on the shoulder as they both turn to the door)

SH: Thanks for last week Nate. At first I wasn’t sure why you stopped me from attacking Mr. Jones, but on reflection I get it…………….

(Nate nods when suddenly Mike Masters bursts into the locker room)

MM: You think I wouldn’t find out?

I bet this chump put you up to it, what is he some kind of mentor now

(Harris looks on confused as Masters stands red faced)

MM: Don’t play dumb. I know you went to speak to Andrews and Magnusson asking for a title shot at Enforcer. Are you going to deny it?

(Nate spins to look at Harris who takes a deep breath as the pair stand before him. Masters laughs)

MM: Oh he didn’t tell you Nate. Ha classic. Scott Harris screwing over everyone as per usual

SH: I don’t have to explain myself. I’m only after what I deserve. I beat Enforcer 1, 2, 3 in the middle of the ring which is something neither of you have managed!

MM: You self centered, smug son of a ………….

SH: What, you wouldn’t have done the same? Either of you……….. Why shouldn’t I look out for number one?

(Nate shakes his head)

NN: We’re a team Scott. That’s not cool

SH: And this would strengthen us. What? Are there rules about who can be our champion? No offence Nate but you’ve had your chance and Mike you had plenty of opportunity, now it’s my time

(Masters snaps back)

MM: Your time? I have had to carry your a55 for the last few months and you think you deserve the reward?

Every day you’re becoming more and more like your father, wanting all the glory without any of the effort

SH: I am nothing like that man. I swear Mike, one more word and I’ll…………..

(Masters steps towards his tag partner)

MM: You’ll what, go on, try it, I’m begging you!!

(Both men are eye to eye but Nate pushes them apart, Masters reacts angrily)

MM: Stay out of it Nate, why don’t you run to Andrews. I’m sure he’ll give his favourite anything he wants. This is between me and him, this has been a long time coming

(Nate stops for a second clearly annoyed by Masters)

NN: No, this is not the time; you both need to understand what is important. We all need to make personal sacrifices. This isn’t a time for egos!!

Mike if Dean thinks Scott deserves a shot then that is between them but don’t let it get in the way of what we need to do tonight so please get your heads out of you’re a**** and lets get the job done!!!!!!!

(Nate strides out of the open door as Masters and Harris continue to stare each other down)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 10:08 pm

Main Event
Max Adamson/Alexander Altair/Daniel Reilly vs Nate Nack/Mike Masters/Scott Harris
Special Referee: GazzyD

We return to ringside for the final time and the arena almost explodes with cheers as “Limelight” booms from the speakers...

HA: Here comes our special guest referee for tonight’s main event…

HE: Yeah because this isn’t a biased trick from Magnusson and Andrews…

HA: Time for The Authority to get a taste of their own medicine, they have stacked the deck in their own favour for months…

Gazzy makes his way out onto the stage, a broad smile on his face, and he raises his arms as pyros erupt around him. He then makes his way down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans…

HA: GazzyD seems so much more happier now that he is free from Max Adamson and finally The Authority’s grip on power has been relaxed…

HE: Just because Magnusson and Andrews are back doesn’t change anything….The Authority still run this place, Gazzy shouldn’t forget that…

HA: Earlier we learned GazzyD will be in the “Key to Kingdom” match at Scars and Stripes…can you imagine the look on Mr Jones’ face if Gazzy wins a guaranteed title shot whenever he wants?

HE: It isn’t going to happen….

Gazzy climbs up into the ring and poses for the fans before “Survival” echoes out to another great reception from the audience. Scott Harris walks out on the stage, lowers his hood, and pats the tag team title belt around his waist…

HA: We heard from Scott Harris earlier, he wants a shot at the EWF Championship…

HE: What the hell has he done to earn that?

HA: He pinned Enforcer last week, that is as good a claim as any…

HE: Ridiculous….one win and suddenly he is world title material?

HA: Harris would love to steal the EWF belt from under his father’s nose….Mr Jones would hate that…

Harris makes his way down to the ring and climbs in before “Champion” echoes out to another thunderous ovation. Red pyros flash into the sky as Mike Masters swaggers out on the stage, also displaying his tag team title belt…

HA: Here is a man who has had more than one cup of coffee with the EWF Championship…

HE: And yet he failed to get the job done…Harris and Masters should stick to tag team wrestling…

HA: Well considering neither trusts the other and the only reason they co-exist is because they are the tag champions….I would say their longevity as a unit is questionable…

HE: And that is the reason why The Authority will always overcome them…

Masters climbs into the ring and gives Harris a derisory look before climbing onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans and then “Unbreakable” roars out to unanimous cheers…

HA: The former world champion has arrived….

HE: Former being the operative word, Nack will never get to those heights again…

HA: That remains to be seen…it seems like The Uprising would prefer him to focus on Daniel Reilly and the UK Championship at the moment…

HE: Yeah right…Reilly will eat him alive..

Nack climbs into the ring and he moves from Harris to Masters, making sure they are on the same page, and then over to GazzyD for a handshake. All three men take their time to warm up before “Radioactive” screams out…

HA: Nate Nack has had to play peacekeeper between Harris and Masters already tonight, no time for squabbling now…

HE: The moment they fall apart is the moment The Authority destroy them…

Max Adamson marches out on the stage, a smug grin on his face, and he raises the 6CW Championship over his head as green and gold pyros erupt around him. “King of Kings” then takes over the airwaves as Daniel Reilly and Alexander Altair follow Adamson out onto the stage…

HE: The 6CW World Champion, the UK Champion and the International Champion….this is the greatest collection of superstars in this industry today….this is what dominance looks like…

HA: The Authority are a highly successful, highly organised unit…but their tyranny has never been more endangered than it is now….the Uprising is growing…

HE: And now comes the time for them to squash it, just like they have done before….Mr Jones believes in these men and in return they have faith in his vision…

HA: And what about Enforcer?

HE: He will come around…he might be angry but nobody can turn their back on the kind of glory that The Authority offer…you are either a solider or you are a victim…

Adamson, Reilly and Altair circle the ring and then they all remove their championship belts and drape them across the announce table. Max then leads his teammates up onto the apron…

HA: GazzyD is looking at Max like he wants to rip his head off…

HE: And right there is the reason he shouldn’t be refereeing this match….he cannot remain impartial…

HA: Max has ruined the last year of Gazzy’s life, it is hard to remain unbiased…

HE: That is exactly my point…

HA: I am sure he will do his best….he has been asked to do a job and he will remain professional as always…

Max keeps looking at Gazzy, suspiciously, and then he orders Altair to start the match out. Scott Harris takes the reigns up for his team and Gazzy then calls for the bell to start the match off. Harris and Altair circle and then lockup…

HA: Two very talented mat wrestlers to kick this main event off…

Altair and Harris jockey for position and then Harris twists the right arm of his opponent and wrenches it. He continues to wrench at the arm before dragging Altair forwards into an armdrag….Altair gets back up and Harris armdrags him again before welcoming him back up and this time he launches him into a hiptoss…

HA: Scott Harris having it all his own way in the early going…

The crowd cheer as Harris mocks Altair and then welcomes him back up. They look for another lockup but this time Altair buries his boot into Harris’ gut and drives fierce elbows down into his neck until Harris collapses on the deck…

HE: Not having it his own way anymore…

Altair then tags in Daniel Reilly. Reilly traps Harris against the turnbuckle and stomps down on his chest before backing away on the referee’s count of four. Reilly turns towards Nate Nack and winks at him before storming back in and driving a hard boot (Broski boot) against the side of Harris’ jaw….he pulls him away from the ropes and covers…………………1…………………..2……………….shoulder up!

HE: Gazzy needs to quicken up his count…

HA: That was never going to be a three…

Reilly glares at Gazzy and then he drags Harris back to his feet and sets him down with a backbreaker. Reilly bounces against the ropes and returns with a leaping kneedrop to the face……………………1…………………………2……………….kickout!

HE: This is how The Authority operates….already wearing Harris down…

Reilly pulls Harris into the corner and tags in Max Adamson. The world champion climbs into the ring and drives vicious punches down into the spine of Harris, dropping him on all fours, and then he runs off the opposite ropes and returns with a punt to the ribs, sending Harris under the bottom rope…

HA: And now Adamson is having words with GazzyD, the distraction allowing Reilly and Altair to punish Harris on the outside…

Adamson and Gazzy exchange views as Altair and Reilly drag Harris up and slam him backwards into the ring barrier. They then pull him forwards and chuck him back in the ring as Adamson moves over and drops into the cover……………..1…………………..2…………..shoulder up!

HE: The best move Mr Jones ever made was bringing Max on board, The Authority truly are unbeatable now…

Adamson throws Harris into the corner and he stomps on his stomach before backing away. He laughs at the boos from the crowd and then he runs back in and delivers a monkey flip, sending Harris crashing back to the centre….Max gets up on one knee and waits for Harris to stand….

HE: This has gone on long enough already…..GORE!

Max storms forwards for the spear but is taken down by a drop toe hold from Harris. Harris quickly grabs Max’s legs and tries to turn him over into a sharpshooter as Reilly and Altair rush in and clatter Harris to the floor…

HA: Gazzy needs to get a handle on The Authority…

Gazzy grabs Reilly by the waist and throws him back against the ropes before placing Altair in a sleeper and he drags him off of Harris, drawing cheers from the crowd. Max Adamson gets up and looks furious with Gazzy, pushing his head into his face…

HA: Gazzy did the right thing there…

HE: He man-handled the competitors, he can’t do that…

Adamson jabs Gazzy in the chest and warns him before turning back to Harris. He pulls the “Sharpshooter” up by the head and looks for a vertical suplex but Harris floats over the back and scores with a huge release German…

HA: Harris looking for a tag out now….GOT ONE!

The crowd cheer as Nate Nack storms in and collides with Max, knocking him down with a hard shoulder tackle. Max gets back up and Nate punches him back against the ropes before whipping him across the ring and launching him into a huge backdrop as he returns…

HA: Nate Nack is fired up tonight…he wants to send a message to the men who have made his life a misery…

Adamson gets back up and walks straight into a huge belly to belly slam…………..1………………….2………….Max gets his shoulder up. Nate stands and he stomps a circle around Adamson and then runs off the ropes and returns with a huge butt-splash to Max’s chest. Adamson staggers back up and Nack scoops him onto his shoulders….

HA: BIG ENDING!

Adamson jams his thumb into Nack’s eye and drops behind before planting him with a Russian legsweep. Max crawls over to the corner and makes the tag to Alexander Altair…

HE: Smart move from Max, always keep the main man fresh…

Altair climbs in and quickly runs into Nack with a kick to the face and follows up with mounted punches to the face. The International Champion then tries to pull Nack forward into an anaconda vice…

HA: Nack does not want to get caught by this…

Nack blocks Altair’s grip and then ploughs his head forward into Altair’s face. Altair rolls away and then stumbles back up as Nack reaches his feet and charges forward with a huge body block…

HA: Nack almost took Altair to pieces with that impact…

Altair stumbles back up and Nack lifts him into a powerful scoop slam. He then repeats the process for a second time before pleasing the fans by completing his hat-trick…

HE: Nack is a performing seal, what a loser…

HA: That loser is currently dominating this match…

Nack then lowers the straps on his singlet and charges the ropes before returning with a huge splash to Altair’s chest………………1………………………..2………..Altair gets his shoulder up. Nack drags Altair back to his feet and then he tags in Mike Masters…

HA: Masters’ first action of this match…

Masters springboards onto the ropes and lands down with an axe handle to Altair’s back before running off the opposite ropes and returning with a swinging neckbreaker……………1……………..2…………….shoulder up.

HE: You know I used to like this guy….but now I hope he drowns with the rest of The Uprising…

Masters pulls Altair back up and connects with a snap suplex before making his way to the corner. He climbs to the top and seems to be preparing for a 450 splash when Daniel Reilly grabs his foot from the apron…

HA: That is blatant cheating…

Gazzy moves over and slaps Reilly’s arm away but the distraction allows Altair back up and he swipes Masters’ feet. Altair then reaches up and grabs Masters’ head before nailing an iconoclasm from the top rope……………………..1…………………………2…………………..Masters gets his shoulder up!

HE: Do you see how the Authority work as a team? This is why they are such a dominant force….

Masters gets back up and Altair lands hard punches to the stomach before whipping his opponent across the ring. He lowers his head for a backdrop but Masters leapfrogs over him before sprinting off the opposite side…

HA: Bulldog….ASAI MOONSAULT!

Masters comes back and floors Altair with the bulldog before springboarding off the ropes with the moonsault……………………..1……………………………..2………………….shoulder up from Altair. Masters pulls Altair up and he hooks his arms in place…

HA: GRINGO….

Altair spins out and he shoves Masters away to the corner. He follows in but Masters spins around the turnbuckle and nails a whipped kick over the top (ala Christian). Altair staggers back to the centre as Masters slides out onto the apron and springboards back in with a flying forearm smash…
…1
…….2
……………kickout!

HE: Altair needs to tag himself out, do not allow these guys to have complete control…

Masters tags Nate Nack back in and the former world champion quickly climbs his way to the top rope. He waits for Altair to stand and then launches off with a big shoulder tackle………….1……………….2…………..shoulder up. Nack recognises that Altair is groggy so he beckons him up and scoops him onto his shoulders….

HA: Altair is flagging here…..BIG ENDING!

HE: Blind tag………….GORE!

Nack drills Altair with the “over-the-shoulder cutter” but is unaware that Altair had managed to tag out. Adamson rushes into the ring and almost breaks Nack in half with the spear…
…1
……..2
…………Scott Harris intervenes!

HE: Get him out of there, Gazzy…

Gazzy smiles at Harris and then nonchalantly orders him back to the corner. Max gets to his feet and looks at Gazzy with disgust, getting right in the face of the referee…

HA: What the hell is Adamson playing at here?

HE: Gazzy has physically removed The Authority from this match tonight but then he just smiles when Scott Harris gets involved….Adamson is sick of the bias…

Gazzy doesn’t back down and he warns Max but the world champion pushes the referee back into the turnbuckle. The crowd are willing Gazzy to take action but he just glares at Max….

HA: Adamson should turn his attention back to Nate Nack…

Max shakes his head at Gazzy and then he turns around and rushes into Nack with a knee to the stomach. Nate doubles over and Max scoops him onto his shoulders….

HE: CYCLONE!

Nack jumps out the front of the F-5 and he kicks Max in the stomach before suplexing him up into the air…

HA: WAKE UP CALL!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 10:10 pm

Max floats over the back and he counters with a German suplex……then a second one…………..and finally a huge third one into a bridge…
…1
……2
………..Nate just gets his shoulder up!

HE: These people are fools to mess with Max Adamson and The Authority….they cannot win this war…

HA: And now Daniel Reilly wants him some of the man who has been ordered after him….

Adamson tags Reilly in and the UK Champion quickly begins to stomp down on every part of Nack’s body he can reach. Nate crawls to the corner for safety but Reilly follows him and chokes Nack with his foot….

HE: SEE….HE’S PUTTING HANDS ON AGAIN!

Gazzy grabs Reilly by the waist and drags him away from the corner but he isn’t prepared for what happens next…

HA: RKO!

The crowd boo as Reilly just jumps into the air and plants Gazzy with the RKO. He glares down at the referee and then Scott Harris storms the ring and lands with a shining wizard to Reilly…

HE: Gazzy over stepped the mark…

HA: And so did Reilly….now all hell is set to break loose…

Altair climbs in and clatters into Harris but then Mike Masters rushes forwards and lands with a dropkick to Altair that sends him flying through the ropes to the outside. Masters follows up with a suicide dive, clattering himself and Altair backwards into the 6CW announce table…

HE: Nobody to control it now…

Nate Nack is getting back to his feet when Max Adamson storms the ring and tackles him back into the corner. He unloads with shoulder thrusts and then he whips Nack across to the opposite corner. Adamson runs in after him but Nack explodes from the corner with a diving clothesline…

HA: Nate Nack isn’t done by a long shot…

Max gets back to his feet and he is lifted into a three huge rib-breakers and then hauled across the ring by a huge fall away slam. The crowd are on their feet as Nack pulls Max into the centre of the ring….

HA: WAKE UP….

HE: FAMAXER!

Adamson floats over the back of Nate and he kicks him in the gut before running the ropes and returning for the famea55er. Nack manages to pull out of the way though and sends Max crashing down on his backside…

HA: Adamson didn’t get what he was looking for…………WAKE UP CALL!

The cheers are huge as Nate suplexes Adamson over into the stunner. He crawls over and covers him…
…1
…..2
………..3!

HE: There is no ref….why are you idiots counting?

Nate crawls over to Gazzy and he is trying to revive the referee when Daniel Reilly runs over and punts Nack straight in the side of the head.

HA: Nate Nack just got kicked into next week….

HE: Serves him right for even thinking of going after Reilly…

Daniel Reilly stalks Nack, beckoning for him to stand up, but then Scott Harris grabs him from behind and scores with a huge German suplex. Reilly gets back and Harris sends him flying with a t-bone before pulling him up for a third time…

HA: SHOT IN THE DARK!

The fans roar as Harris drills Reilly with the Olympic slam and then uses his foot to push the UK Champion from the ring. Mike Masters is bashing Altair’s head against the announce table on the outside….

HE: Turn around, Harris, you S.O.B….CYCLONE!

The boos ring out as Adamson stumbles back up and he spins Harris into the huge F-5. Max then crawls across and hooks both legs as Gazzy crawls across to count…
…1
……..2
………..thhr-

HE: Count then you idiot…

Gazzy suddenly stops counting and he rolls away from the pinfall, drawing huge cheers from the crowd. Max turns over and looks at Gazzy, his eyes bulging…

HE: Tell me this isn’t abuse of power?

HA: I can’t deny that….but then again Reilly shouldn’t have RKO’ed Gazzy…

Max gets to his feet and quickly storms up to Gazzy. He grabs the official by the throat, locking both hands around his neck,…

HA: This could get nasty…

HE: Gazzy is going to pay…

HA: DISASTER KICK!

Mike Masters suddenly rolls back into the ring and he springs off the ropes before flying back with a brutal kick to Max’s face. Adamson spins off balance and then Masters kicks him in the stomach…

HA: GRINGO KILLER!

HE: NO!

…2
……3!

HA: GOT HIM!

The crowd are on their feet as Gazzy’s hand hits the mat for the three. “Champion” blasts from the speakers and Mike Masters’ arm is raised in victory…

HA: Mike Masters just knocked off the 6CW Champion…

HE: This is all GazzyD’s fault….this is a travesty…

HA: The Uprising are fighting back and The Authority don’t like it one bit….

HE: They cheated, they abused their power…

HA: Now Jones and co. know what it feels like…

Nate Nack crawls up to celebrate with Mike Masters as Scott Harris clambers back in the ring. He and Masters glare at one another and then Nack grabs both of their arms and raises them in the air….

HA: Masters and Harris may not be on the same page but they are on the same team…

The celebration continues and then “The Boss” by James Brown bursts out of the speakers. Daniel Magnusson walks out onto the stage, smiling, with a piece of paper in his hand.

HE: What does he want?

Magnusson: What a fantastic main event, I am sure the 6CW Universe agrees…

*Crowd pop

Magnusson: Before we go off air tonight I would like to make an announcement regarding the Scars and Stripes PPV….

HA: That got everyone’s attention…

Magnusson: In my hand is a contract, signed by both Mr Jones and Mr Andrews. It wasn’t easy to come up with this compromise but for once we have agreed that this is the “right” thing to do….so it gives me great pleasure to announce that the main event of Scars and Stripes will be……The 6CW Tag Team Champions, Scott Harris and Mike Masters versus the team of 6CW Champion, Max Adamson and the EWF Champion, Enforcer…

*Huge pop

HA: What a match…

Magnusson: If Max Adamson or Enforcer scores a decision over either of their opponents they will leave as the new tag team champions…..but should Harris or Masters gain a decision over one of our world champions…..they will leave Los Angeles with that title belt…

HE: NO…THAT ISN’T FAIR!

HA: It is fair as it can be….Harris and Masters have pinned the world champions in successive weeks, they deserve this chance…

HE: But…

HA: No buts….the problem here is that only one of Mike Masters or Scott Harris can leave with a world title….that is even more pressure on their shoulders…

HE: I didn’t think of it like that….nothing to worry about then, neither one of those idiots is going to let the other leave as a world champion…

HA: But what about Enforcer and Max Adamson, they don’t like each other either…can they work together to keep both world title reigns intact?

Harris and Masters are staring at each other, unblinking, with Nate Nack standing in between them. Max Adamson is on the outside, hugging his 6CW belt, when “Saturday Night” crashes through the PA system…

HA: I guess the EWF Champion has his own views on that announcement…

HE: Enforcer needs to put all differences aside…

HA: No he doesn’t….as long as he doesn’t lose a decision at Scars and Stripes it won’t matter to him…he could hang Adamson out to dry…

HE: Don’t say that…

Everyone waits for Enforcer to appear but nobody expects the EWF Champion to come through the crowd. He is dressed in jeans and a vest and he holds a sledgehammer in his hands. He quickly rolls into the ring and drives the hammer into Nack’s stomach before clocking Masters in the side of the head. GazzyD tries to help out but Enforcer ducks under him and crashes the hammer against the side of Gazzy's shoulder….

HE: YES….ENFORCER IS BACK!

HA: But Scott Harris is still there….

Harris and Enforcer are glaring at each other, waiting for the other to make a move, and then Harris throws caution to the wind and storms his rival. He manages to tackle Enforcer back into the corner and wades in with big punches before Enforcer stops him short with a brutal knee to the stomach….Harris staggers away, winded, and Big E picks the hammer back up and drives it right into Harris’ face, cutting him wide open….

HE: What a statement….Enforcer just crushed The Uprising…

HA: With a damn sledgehammer…

HE: At least The Authority know they have the big man back on their side…

HA: I wouldn’t be so sure….Enforcer doesn’t want to lose his world title, it doesn’t mean he trusts the men who pay his cheque…

Enforcer kneels down over the bloodied Harris and he stares out at Adamson, Altair and Reilly before fixing his gaze up to Daniel Magnusson on the stage.

HA: What a night….we are out of time though folks, thanks for joining us, see you in ten days!

Match result: Mike Masters/Scott Harris/Nate Nack via pinfall
Match time: 10 minutes, 02 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down