The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+10
seanmichaels
Adam D
superflyweight
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
14 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 9 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Insects, anyone?

Cooking tips?

Action netball?

I don't play action netball!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:09 pm

Leave it Rowley.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Way to kill the thread, gimp.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:03 pm

Yep. Where is michaels when you need him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:04 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Way to kill the thread, gimp.

That should be the new badge. That or "Mimsy".

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Anyone know who the actress is who Ragnar Lothbrok started tapping at the end of Vikings is?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Yep.  Where is michaels when you need him.

Probably drinking cheap cider through his mother-in-law's knickers.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:09 pm

superflyweight wrote:

That should be the new badge.  That or "Mimsy".  

That's what it was earlier. Adam asked for suggestions but ignored my sensible ones like 'God' or 'Don Juan' and changed it from Gimp to Stalker.

Mimsy.  Laugh 

Still makes me chuckle after all this time.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Alyssa Sutherland. My my she would get it.

And I haven't had cider for 2.5 weeks by the way.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

That's what it was earlier.  Adam asked for suggestions but ignored my sensible ones like 'God' or 'Don Juan' and changed it from Gimp to Stalker.

Mimsy.   Laugh 

I must have missed the Gimp thing. A tad cruel but that whole Next catalogue thing makes you vulnerable to such name calling.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:17 pm

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

That's what it was earlier.  Adam asked for suggestions but ignored my sensible ones like 'God' or 'Don Juan' and changed it from Gimp to Stalker.

Mimsy.   Laugh 

I must have missed the Gimp thing.  A tad cruel but that whole Next catalogue thing makes you vulnerable to such name calling.  

I don't understand why. Some of the shirt and jumper combinations are to die for.

Can't wait for the cooler weather so I can get them out again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:19 pm

John Craven wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
John Craven. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Mimsy.   Laugh 

I must have missed the Gimp thing.  A tad cruel but that whole Next catalogue thing makes you vulnerable to such name calling.  

I don't understand why.  Some of the shirt and jumper combinations are to die for.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:29 pm

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Mimsy.   Laugh 

I don't understand why.  Some of the shirt and jumper combinations are to die for.

Did you just write 'to die for'? Please tell me that's post-modern irony, or post-ironic modernism, or something that indicates you would never use it in real life.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:33 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Mimsy.   Laugh 

Did you just write 'to die for'? Please tell me that's post-modern irony, or post-ironic modernism, or something that indicates you would never use it in real life.

It's ironic, post-modernistic irony. It's whatever you want it to be Jules as you're my bestest ever poster in the history of the world.

Bog off michaels.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:to die for

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 9 3559488474laughing
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:to die for

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 9 3559488474laughing

Yay!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Mr Campy Campingtons wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
Mr Campy Campingtons wrote:to die for

Yay!

Touché, Gok.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Turkey escalope with chilli veg. New potatoes and sweetcorn.

Turkey was bit dry but some well placed gravy softened her up a bit.

Lemon meringue pie for dessert. Wonderful effort from chef.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Turkey escalope with chilli veg.  New potatoes and sweetcorn.  

Lemon meringue pie for dessert.  Wonderful effort from chef.

Denise?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:47 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Turkey escalope with chilli veg.  New potatoes and sweetcorn.  

Lemon meringue pie for dessert.  Wonderful effort from chef.

Denise?

Weak at?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:49 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:the slimey shiites

They are not remotely slimey.  Unless you scoop one out of the water or Galted has jizzed on one, they are completely dry.

Why would I jizz on a snake? It's not like you find them on sleeping orphans or war memorials.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:52 pm

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

They are not remotely slimey.  Unless you scoop one out of the water or Galted has jizzed on one, they are completely dry.

Why would I jizz on a snake?  It's not like you find them on sleeping orphans or war memorials.

Your work treating you like an adult again?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:54 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Why would I jizz on a snake?  It's not like you find them on sleeping orphans or war memorials.

Nope. Have a brief 606v2 home window.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:56 pm

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Nope.  Have a brief 606v2 home window.

Surprised you're not w*nking over imaginary girls on v3.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Galted is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:02 pm

Galted, tell me about Will Ferrell

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:03 pm

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

TIMC regularly posts on there.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:15 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Galted, tell me about Will Ferrell

Uncanny, Julius. It's like you can read my mind.

He's a c*nt (Will Ferrell, not you). A complete and utter c*nt in the Jack Whitehall sense of the word.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

That died a bit of a death for me. Once I introduced them to Rowley they refused to eat anything but Yorkshire sausage.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:22 pm

I tend to ruin women for other men. Many of my ex girlfriends have found other men to be so lacking they have become lesbians.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Rowley wrote:I tend to ruin women for other men. Many of my ex girlfriends have found other men to be so lacking they have become lesbians.

Sean? Is that you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:31 pm

Rowley wrote:I tend to ruin women for other men. Many of my ex girlfriends have found other men to be so lacking they have become lesbians.

I'm the other way, I tend to ruin women for other lesbians.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:32 pm

Union Cane wrote:

I'm the other way, I tend to ruin imaginary women for other imaginary lesbians.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:34 pm

Nasty pasty.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:42 pm

And, once again...

Just like that...

I was gone...

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:43 pm

Sean?  Is that you?

No. All my ex's are happily married with kids. Had to get rid of them on FB because whereas they were posting joyous pics of little Tommy or whoever, my cricket teammates were posting pictures of me passed out naked in the changing room with children's paint splattered all over me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:44 pm

sliced chicken breast from costco on a bed of mixed leaves with a blue cheese dressing. f'king awesome man.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:44 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Sean?  Is that you?

No. All my ex's are happily married with kids. Had to get rid of them on FB because whereas they were posting joyous pics of little Tommy or whoever, my cricket teammates were posting pictures of me passed out naked in the changing room with children's paint cricketer's semen splattered all over me.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:51 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Sean?  Is that you?

No. All my ex's are happily married with kids. Had to get rid of them on FB because whereas they were posting joyous pics of little Tommy or whoever, my cricket teammates were posting pictures of me passed out naked in the changing room with children's paint splattered all over me.

What's the world coming to when you can't even pass out naked in a public place in privacy.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:52 pm

Adam, you bastard!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:57 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Sean?  Is that you?

Why were you naked?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:59 pm

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Sean?  Is that you?

Why were you naked?  

Why did he have a stump shoved up his bumhole as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:01 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Adam, you bastard!

Yay!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:04 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yay!

Don't you start, Jules. Anyone else but you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Sean?  Is that you?

Why were you naked?  

Not sure. It happens after a unusually large amount of alcohol. On the night concerned I think we were playing a game whereby you had to tea bag the pool table pockets whilst people tried to pot a ball blindfolded.

The paint came from some little b'stards who took liberties during my unconscious state. It wasn't cricket at all. Took bloody days to get off.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:08 am

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Sean?  Is that you?

Why were you naked?  

Not sure. It happens after a unusually large amount of alcohol.

That must be a lot, given that your usual daily amount is the government recommendation for a year.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:09 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yay!

Don't you start, Jules.  Anyone else but you.

When we got promoted once we had a 2's player playing as late cover. He paid in the shower. Bottles of shampoo were emptied on his head so he couldn't see and then one bloke was to trying to shove a broom up his arris and whip it with a belt. His only solution was to sit down but that encouraged them to lash on his head. Fair play to him he saw the funny side.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:11 am

You just quoted the wrong post didn't you sean?
Ironically it's the first time you've managed to use the quote function without cocking it up.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:12 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Sean?  Is that you?

Why were you naked?  

Not sure. It happens after a unusually large amount of alcohol.

That must be a lot, given that your usual daily amount is the government recommendation for a year.

I had 2 broken ribs so i was scoring not playing. It was a hot day and I was thirsty so I kicked off at about 10am. I was out cold by 11pm but not before the pool antics and letting off several fire extinguishers.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:12 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yay!

Don't you start, Jules.  Anyone else but you.

When we got promoted once we had a 2's player playing as late cover. He paid in the shower. Bottles of shampoo were emptied on his head so he couldn't see and then one bloke was to trying to shove a broom up his arris and whip it with a belt. His only solution was to sit down but that encouraged them to lash on his head. Fair play to him he saw the funny side.

You guys are a hoot.

You're definitely not suffering any emotional scars from school though.....

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:13 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:You just quoted the wrong post didn't you sean?
Ironically it's the first time you've managed to use the quote function without cocking it up.

Might have done, yes.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next