The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+10
seanmichaels
Adam D
superflyweight
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
14 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 13 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 11:23

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Insects, anyone?

Cooking tips?

Action netball?

I don't play action netball!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 13:24

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/commonwealth-games/28292980

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 13:25

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Do you find the dump to be a good spot for a bit of the old raping?  

I often used to fall asleep on the job (boning not raping).

I imagine that's quite easy to do when you're face down on a pillow.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 13:32

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Do you find the dump to be a good spot for a bit of the old raping?  

I often used to fall asleep on the job (boning not raping).

I imagine that's quite easy to do when you're face down on a pillow.

bog off windows. just cos your missus and kids are harder than you

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 13:49

Here's one for all you Tinos in the audience tonight
 music Feelings, nothing more than feelings... music 

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 13:59

JuliusHMarx wrote:Here's one for all you Tinos in the audience tonight

You still haven't told us what you had for lunch?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 14:03

An apple?

Spoiler:
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 14:03

Why would anyone care what I had for lunch? If I could write a witty and erudite review a la Galted, I would. But I can't.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 14:04

Union Cane wrote:

An apple?

Spoiler:

Oy vey, you schmuck.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 14:06

JuliusHMarx wrote:Why would anyone care what I had for lunch? If I could write a witty and erudite review a la Galted, I would. But I can't.

I care, Julius. I care.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 14:08

JuliusHMarx wrote:Why would anyone care what I had for lunch? If I could write a witty and erudite review a la Galted, I would. But I can't.

I care, Julius.  I care.

No you don't. I had a sandwich, some crisps and a piece of cake. The cake was quite difficult to eat, but the sandwich was a piece of cake.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 14:13

Old people love tongue sandwiches

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 14:26

Killed another one Sean?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 14:28

Rowley wrote:Killed another one Sean?

Nah. Going nowhere anyway.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 14:30

seanmichaels wrote:

Agreed.

Let's talk about you going for a sh*t or your golden showers with your gay cricketing friends.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 14:35

Anagrams anyone? = A MANAGER ANNOYS
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 14:36

seanmichaels wrote:

Agreed.

Let's talk about you going for a sh*t or your golden showers with your gay cricketing friends.

It's not gay when it is drunken "banter". Is like getting bummed by the older kids at school, it doesn't count.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 14:42

You state boys are the real bummers. We were too busy ploughing through the ho's for anything homo.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 14:44

Union Cane wrote:Anagrams anyone? = A MANAGER ANNOYS

Alex Ferguson.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 15:37

F*ck me I've michaelsed the thread. Tino, I'm disappointed by your lack of support in this matter. If you had been my favourite poster you no longer would be.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 15:42

JuliusHMarx wrote:F*ck me I've michaelsed the thread. Tino, I'm disappointed by your lack of support in this matter. If you had been my favourite poster you no longer would be.

Sorry, I am still trying to work out Union's anagram. Where does the question mark fit in?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 15:47

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Where does the question mark fit in?

It means the answer can be 'No thanks'.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 15:50

You didn't do it Jules . You made an admirable effort to save a thread that had been michaeled. Is like trying to get a pork chop out of the oven and back on its feet. Well intentioned but ultimately futile.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 15:55

The anagram was an anagram of anagrams anyone.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:03

Union Cane wrote:The anagram was an anagram of anagrams anyone.

If anything deserves to michaels the thread, it's that one. Lucky for you I'm in a good mood - have yet to wet myself today. Things are looking up.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:20

Duh, duh duh.  Another one bites the dust.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a word. Thank fuck no one noticed.)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:28

Semen chisels all over the place.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:30

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a word. Thank Frak no one noticed.)

Last edited by superflyweight on Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had you spastic.)

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:31

'Whipping your mum's mimsy'

Laugh

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You should have posted quicker you fat Scottish mong.)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:35

This thread is a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:40

It won't work, he has gone for a nap.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:43

Some of my favourite Queen songs...

Don't Me Now
I To Break Free
We The Champions
Radio Ga
Another Bites The Dust
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:45

Union Cane wrote:Some of my favourite Queen songs...

Don't Me Now
I To Break Free
We The Champions
Radio Ga
Another Bites The Dust

How very Bohemian.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:46

Some of my favourite Queen songs

Whichever is the shortest Queen song
Whichever is the second shortest Queen song
Whichever is the third shortest Queen song
Whichever is the fourth shortest Queen song
Whichever is the fifth shortest Queen song.

In that order.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:47

Some of my favourite Union quotes...

Union Cane wrote: I love you Tino.  Please don't make me cry again.  I'll try and be more like Julius, I am just not as clever as him

Union Cane wrote: She is real, I promise.  Honestly, she really is

Union Cane wrote: Sorry for the PM's, Tino.  I appreciate you're not interested in me and I will stop sending those naughty pictures from now on

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 17:01

Rowley wrote:Some of my favourite Queen songs

Whichever is the shortest Queen song
Whichever is the second shortest Queen song
Whichever is the third shortest Queen song
Whichever is the fourth shortest Queen song
Whichever is the fifth shortest Queen song.

In that order.
I trust you have your suicide kit at the ready for when they announce whichever Queen song happens to contain the "greatest riff ever" closely followed by "the Final Countdown" "Livin' on a Prayer" "Layla" and assorted sh!t from The Kaiser Chiefs, Oasis, the Killers, Lenny Kravitz and the f*cking White Stripes (Kerrang magazine once had the lass from White Stripes in it's list of "best Rock/Metal drummers"

I could f*****g weep!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 17:04

On reflection it should probably be written as QUEEN.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 17:06

Rowley wrote:On reflection it should probably be written as QUEEN.
Only if you want me to burn your house down with you in it

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 23:07

Was rod Stewart ever cool? That was horrific. Some scent skirt in the welsh lineup though. They also love English Hampton.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 6:36

I liked the Scottish Terriers. Thought that was a clever touch. Good opening ceremony - sort of understated yet still very pleasing to the eye.

The ears were OK until Rod came on. He used to have such a great voice but didn't he have some problem with his throat a few years ago?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 7:26

seanmichaels wrote:Was rod Stewart ever cool? That was horrific. Some scent skirt in the welsh lineup though. They also love English Hampton.

Yes he was. The Faces were very cool and are excellent.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 7:28

Linebreaker wrote:I liked the Scottish Terriers. Thought that was a clever touch. Good opening ceremony - sort of understated yet still very pleasing to the eye.

The ears were OK until Rod came on. He used to have such a great voice but didn't he have some problem with his throat a few years ago?

It made me ashamed to be Scottish.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 7:40

My mate said it was worth all the complete and utter (insert many homophobic words here and reference to the yank puf and butch greg dyke) to see the red white and blue over celtic effin Park.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 8:21

superflyweight wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:I liked the Scottish Terriers. Thought that was a clever touch. Good opening ceremony - sort of understated yet still very pleasing to the eye.

It made me ashamed to be Scottish.

I didn't see the opening ceremony but I am ashamed to be half Scottish.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 8:56

I'm also ashamed that you're half Scottish, Tina.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 8:59

superflyweight wrote:I'm also ashamed that you're half Scottish, Tina.  

Where did it all go wrong, Super?

You and I used to be such good friends. Now there is nothing but animosity and hatred.

An empty void that I have filled with Julius and you have filled with trying to goad Strongback.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 9:06

Morning all. Did not watch the opening ceremony so cannot join in with this vaguely xenophobic conversation. What are we all up to this weekend?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 9:07

Can I just say for the record that I have never filled Tino's empty void.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 9:08

Morning Jules.

Morning Jeff.

Don't we normally save the weekend things for a Friday, Jeffrey, or are you off tomorrow?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 9:09

I watched the ceremony, a highlight for me was Gary Lineker referring to "Gersey and Juernsey".
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 9:09

Great badge, Adam.

In the words of the great Windy, I am only a quarter wit.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next