The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+10
seanmichaels
Adam D
superflyweight
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
14 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Tue 15 Jul 2014, 11:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Insects, anyone?

Cooking tips?

Action netball?

I don't play action netball!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:41 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Union Cane wrote:http://www.paperblog.fr/2301151/les-fesses-incroyables-d-erika-prezerakou/

This is in French but there are lots of pictures.

I love the fact you felt the need to tell us what language this site was in.

French.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:42 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Union Cane wrote:http://www.paperblog.fr/2301151/les-fesses-incroyables-d-erika-prezerakou/

This is in French but there are lots of pictures.

I love the fact you felt the need to tell us what language this site was in.

French.

Thanks, pal.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:44 pm

De rien.

Rythmic gymnastics is on, shouldn't you be salivating over that?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:46 pm

Union Cane wrote:De rien.

Nah, we were watching the squash. Some English dude is thrashing someone from Mauritius.

It's a mismatch.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:47 pm

What's your favourite element? Ribbon, rope, hoop, sticks (or skittles?)... and what's the other one? That's right - ball.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:49 pm

Linebreaker wrote:

What's your favourite element? Ribbon, rope, hoop, sticks (or skittles?)... and what's the other one? That's right - ball.

Mine is Cadmium.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:56 pm

Female gymnasts are in the corridor of uncertainty (to quote Boycs) so I tend to leave alone...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 24 Jul 2014, 1:56 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:

Mine is Cadmium.

Palladium for me.

Quite like the ribbon though. So girly.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014, 2:09 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:

Mine is Cadmium.

Mine is Gold, bit obvious but can't be too many elements named after Spandeau Ballet songs.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jul 2014, 2:20 pm

Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:

Mine is Cadmium.

Mine is Gold, bit obvious but can't be too many elements named after Spandeau Ballet songs.

True.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 2:21 pm

Linebreaker wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:

Mine is Cadmium.

Palladium for me.

Good buy, palladium.  For a rich investor like you, LB.

Third straight year of supply deficit.  80% of global production comes from Russia.  Might of noticed a bit of trouble around that region.  The rest of it comes from South Africa (corrupt) North America and Zimbabwe (almost as troubled as the Gaza strip).

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014, 2:21 pm

Very good Jules, you're normally too highly strung to get involved in such punnery but that was a belter.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Jul 2014, 2:24 pm

Always had a soft spot for mendelevium. Can't beat a synthetic element.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jul 2014, 2:26 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Might of noticed a bit of trouble around that region.

I might've. Or I might have. Very unlikely that I might of.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 2:28 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Might of noticed a bit of trouble around that region.

If I was talking to you I would have made more effort with my grammar.

LB won't notice.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014, 2:34 pm

There is a bloke in my office who does not know when to use nothing or anything. As such he frequently saying things like "I never did nothing" or "We never did nothing wrong" Was it not for the fact he is ex army and quite clearly slightly unhinged I would point it out to him in quite angry terms. As it is I have to just sit and endure it, getting progressively more angry. I suspect I will develop an ulcer fairly soon.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 2:55 pm

Relax Jeff, you'll just have to accept that you can't do nothing about it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 2:55 pm

LOL.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014, 2:59 pm

Union Cane wrote:Relax Jeff, you'll just have to accept that you can't do nothing about it.

That post managed to make me both angry and amused at the same time, which is a strange mix of emotions.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:02 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:LOL.

It's 'LOL out loud', you tw@t!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:03 pm

Rowley wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Relax Jeff, you'll just have to accept that you can't do nothing about it.

That post managed to make me both angry and amused at the same time, which is a strange mix of emotions.

Angrused?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:05 pm

Rowley wrote:There is a bloke in my office who does not know when to use nothing or anything. As such he frequently saying things like "I never did nothing" or "We never did nothing wrong" Was it not for the fact he is ex army and quite clearly slightly unhinged I would point it out to him in quite angry terms. As it is I have to just sit and endure it, getting progressively more angry. I suspect I will develop an ulcer fairly soon.

I understand your pain Jeff. It annoys me, for example, when people say 'Was it not...' when it should be 'Were it not...".

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:11 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

LB won't notice.

No, I haven't been on in the last hour or so.

Those white swans are doing well. They'll struggle on the bike leg though.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:13 pm

When it comes to the use of subjunctive verbs I was always taught that using were tended to be appropriate when referring to something that was wishful or hopeful rather than something that was true. The bloke at my work is very much ex army and unhinged as such was seemed more appropriate.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:17 pm

Linebreaker wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

LB won't notice.

They are swimming in Glasgow. I wonder if the non-Scottish triathletes have been warned about the potential for dead bodies getting in their way.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:19 pm

Linebreaker wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

LB won't notice.

They are swimming in Glasgow.  I wonder if the non-Scottish triathletes have been warned about the potential for dead bodies getting in their way.

... and jobbies.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:20 pm

You could be right Jeff. I don't know for certain.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:21 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

LB won't notice.

They are swimming in Glasgow.  I wonder if the non-Scottish triathletes have been warned about the potential for dead bodies getting in their way.

... and jobbies.  

Is it really that bad? The dead bodies I mean; not the jobbies.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:27 pm

Linebreaker wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Linebreaker wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

LB won't notice.

... and jobbies.  

Is it really that bad? The dead bodies I mean; not the jobbies.

Palestinian families have refused asylum in Glasgow, preferring to take their chances in Gaza.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:28 pm

Lived in Glasgow for two years and was basically on high alert at all times and living in a state of fear.

At one point when I lived there it was comfortably the murder capital of Europe and storming up the world lists. It's particularly worrying given there is very little gun crime and that most of the victims seemed to be the random recipients of a "chibbing".

At the weekend a taxi rank on Sauchiehall Street at about 1am is like skydiving without a parachute.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:43 pm

Free love on the freelove freeway,
The love is free and the freeway’s long
I got some hot love on the hotlove highway,
Ain't going home ‘cause my baby's gone.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:49 pm

She's dead?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:51 pm

She's not dead

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:54 pm

Bird doing the team building was quite fit. From Lincolnshire yet totally literate. Lovely woman and definitely would.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:57 pm

I was from Lincolnshire, on behalf of all fellow Lincolnshirians I take great offence at the implication that I / we / are / am illiterate.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:58 pm

Sean, she could be a human trafficker with zero personal hygiene, facial disfigurement and you still would!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:59 pm

Union Cane wrote:I was from Lincolnshire, on behalf of all fellow Lincolnshirians I take great offence at the implication that I / we / are / am illiterate.
it's "unliterate"

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:59 pm

Union Cane wrote:I was from Lincolnshire.

Yes, I knew. Lincolnshire and Cheshire full of steers.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014, 4:11 pm

My nephew is going to Uni in Lincoln this September. Lovely place.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Jul 2014, 4:15 pm

Uni friend lived in Boston. Her brother came home and told the family that he liked dropping anchor in poo bay. The old man told him to get out and not bother coming back until he'd straightened himself out.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Thu 24 Jul 2014, 4:22 pm

I'm literally pi**ing myself at some of your posts today, Jeff.

I must have got lucky on my visits to Glasgow. Got absolutely wasted there once when I was 17 but got helped up from a doorway, brushed off and put in to a taxi with the fare paid for me by three proper NEDs.

I guess they wait until you're an adult at 18 before they start caving your head in and nicking your wallet in those kind of situations. Salt of the earth, they are.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 4:35 pm

Rowley wrote:My nephew is going to Uni in Lincoln this September. Lovely place.

It is a lovely place, the only thing that spoils it is the students.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014, 4:46 pm

Not sure he will do too much to improve matters on that front Union, being both a student and a bell end.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 4:48 pm

He can do what he likes, as I don't live there no more. What is he studying? Madeupology?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 24 Jul 2014, 4:50 pm

In my day it was english, maths, french, goegraphy, history, biology, chemistry, physics, latin, spanish and CDT. Nowadays you can get a gcse for f'king cooking!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014, 4:54 pm

He is doing Business I believe Union. Genuinely hope that meets with everyone's approval on here. I did ask him to check in before he booked but I guess he ignored me.

Is a bit unfortunate for me, I have spent the last ten years watching him play football on a Sunday. I no longer have that option, and as TSMR and I have no children I have no one to replace him. Can't just go an watch random kids, will end up on a register, but will drive TSMR up the wall if I am in the house all weekend.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 24 Jul 2014, 4:57 pm

Rowley wrote:Is a bit unfortunate for me, I have spent the last ten years watching him play football on a Sunday. I no longer have that option, and as TSMR and I have no children I have no one to replace him. Can't just go an watch random kids, will end up on a register, but will drive TSMR up the wall if I am in the house all weekend.

You could take up golf, get a dog, or perhaps have an affair?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014, 5:01 pm

Golf would play havoc with my bad back, a dog would almost certainly upset the cat and I am fat, old and ugly.

May have a solution though. My good friends the gays are adopting, if they get a boy all my prayers may be answered.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Jul 2014, 5:06 pm

Rowley wrote:Golf would play havoc with my bad back, a dog would almost certainly upset the cat and I am fat, old and ugly.

May have a solution though. My good friends the gays are adopting, if they get a boy all my prayers may be answered.
You'll have to work as a full time security guard for the boys arsshole

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 24 Jul 2014, 5:09 pm

They are gay Shah, no paedos.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next