The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+10
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
Rowley
Pal Joey
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
88Chris05
Hibbz
ShahenshahG
14 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 18 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Union Cane Fri 15 Aug 2014, 2:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

5. civic
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm

TSMR ignored her nomination as well. My boss at work nominated me, he only did it as he knows I am a miserable sod and would not do it, very perceptive of him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:28 pm

Bugger you all. That timepiece took a lot of effort... and money. Plus it's minimalist. At least £1.5k. Or Galted's mail order bride.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:37 pm

kingraf wrote:Bugger you all. That timepiece took a lot of effort... and money. Plus it's minimalist. At least £1.5k.

I'm out.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:00 pm

kingraf wrote:Bugger you all. That timepiece took a lot of effort... and money. Plus it's minimalist. At least £1.5k. Or Galted's mail order bride.

If you stopped calling it a 'timepiece' and called it a 'watch', I may consider upping my bid.

Timepiece is as pompous as Seany's 'medley' of beans.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:01 pm

Rowley wrote:I'm out.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 18 3559488474
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:02 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Rowley wrote:I'm out.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 18 3559488474

When is the little'un due, Cane?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:03 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
kingraf wrote:Bugger you all. That timepiece took a lot of effort... and money. Plus it's minimalist. At least £1.5k. Or Galted's mail order bride.

If you stopped calling it a 'timepiece' and called it a 'watch', I may consider upping my bid.

If you spend eight months making something you can call it what you want.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:05 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Get you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:06 pm

Middle of February, so got a while yet.

Tino Jefferey Sean Adam Julius Rick Raf Shah Superfly Cane.

chin
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:08 pm

Union Cane wrote:Middle of February, so got a while yet.

chin

Lovely stuff. How are you feeling about going back to it after 11 years?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:13 pm

chin

Lovely stuff.  How are you feeling about going back to it after 11 years?

Probably how you felt after the lengthy 18 month gap.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:15 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

chin

Lovely stuff.  How are you feeling about going back to it after 11 years?

Probably how you felt after the lengthy 18 month gap.....

Laugh

Kids are great (non Yewtree). If I was 5 years younger I would have another one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:16 pm

Can't wait, there's something about cleaning up poo and sick that makes me feel complete in a very strange kind of way.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:16 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Get you.

What can I say? I've come over all serious. I'm quite a fan of timepieces in general and I figure if someone can spend eight months hand-making one then even this forum ought to recognise the achievement. It's a lot more difficult and time-consuming than the eight seconds Union spent making a baby.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:17 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:It's a lot more difficult and time-consuming than the eight seconds Union spent making a baby.

Eight seconds? It was only the once mate.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:20 pm

Bugger off Tiña.

My youngest sister is nine years younger than me. Spacing your kids out is an excellent idea. Especially if unlike Tiña you space them out by more than three months a child.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:22 pm

kingraf wrote:Bugger off Tiña.

My youngest sister is nine years younger than me. Spacing your kids out is an excellent idea. Especially if unlike Tiña you space them out by more than three months a child.

Kr, I imagine when you have kids they'll be pretty spaced out.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:22 pm

This place is going to need a fecking crèche soon...

Can't see the watch raf but I am sure it is good (I also assume it is not the my little pony one)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:22 pm

Laugh

Kids are great (non Yewtree).  If I was 5 years younger I would have another one.

Not really had any kid interaction since I split with missus. We're back together but i don't feel comfortable about seeing her sister and my mate who have the kid. They sided with her.

One of the cricketers brings his toddler son along but I just mock him for being fat and gay.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:23 pm

Cheers Julius. I'm planning on starting my next one in January, throwing all the bells and whistles at this one.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:24 pm

12, 9, nearly 4 (twins) and 6 months. Couldn't get more spaced out.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:25 pm

I think I may adopt one day. I'm thinking either a big nordic type or a west indian. If I start on him early enough I reckon I could get him bowling for Yorkshire and England. Maybe not Yorkshire if I go for a brown one.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:25 pm

My time has not come. And probably won't come anytime soon. Girlfriend is studying medicine, it's a six year program, plus two years of community service... So maybe in about a decade.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:26 pm

kingraf wrote:Cheers Julius. I'm planning on starting my next one in January, throwing all the bells and whistles at this one.

An alarm clock then?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:28 pm

12, 9, nearly 4 (twins) and 6 months.  Couldn't get more spaced out.

All boys or is the latest one a little girl? Not all lost if so, she can do the scoring and make teas.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:31 pm

42, 28, 11 and 3. Yes you could.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:32 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:Cheers Julius. I'm planning on starting my next one in January, throwing all the bells and whistles at this one.

An alarm clock then?

Inbuilt calender, leather strapping, gold casing. Even Roman numerals!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:36 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

You randy old sod jules..... Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:37 pm

kingraf wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

An alarm clock then?

Wouldn't it be more profitable to use your expertise to build a 'device' for Shah?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

All boys or is the latest one a little girl? Not all lost if so, she can do the scoring and make teas.

3 girls and 2 boys. The eldest is showing some decent sporting prowess so I am hoping he takes up cricket soon. I want to sit and watch him in the summer whilst I eat sandwiches.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I made that up. But yes, I am a randy old sod.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:40 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I think he is joking. Jules isn't old enough to have a 42 year old.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:42 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

An alarm clock then?

Wouldn't it be more profitable to use your expertise to build a 'device' for Shah?

Hobbies aren't about Profit. Also, Shah hasn't asked.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:45 pm

Bugger. I thought we had a real life sugar daddy on the forum.

My foot is swelling. I got bitten by mozzy's last night. Any tips? It is currently outgrowing my shoe?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:48 pm

Any tips? Yes, for medical information, visit a medical web-site, or possibly a doctor.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:50 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Bugger. I thought we had a real life sugar daddy on the forum.

My foot is swelling. I got bitten by mozzy's last night. Any tips? It is currently outgrowing my shoe?

Cut the whole thing off. Only way to be sure.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:53 pm

P1ss on it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 02 Sep 2014, 1:56 pm

Sounds more like a wasp.
A touch of semen usually soothes the itch. Has to be your own spoof though.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:00 pm

Good varied advice. Already had a couple of bits off it tino. Not sure I could lose more.....

Bloody hurts

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:01 pm

So basically, cut the foot off, then p*ss on it, and finally jizz all over it.

That should clear it up.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:05 pm

Has the Ross River virus arrived in the UK yet?

Got bitten by one on my thigh in Saigon. It was closer in size to a small dragon-fly... it had black & white stripes on its body. I'd had all the malaria treatment beforehand but the bite left a series of concentric red rings. The texture of my skin in that area has never been the same. Probably was one of those ones not covered by the malaria pills? Still itches occasionally after 7 years.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:07 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Has the Ross River virus arrived in the UK yet?

Got bitten by one on my thigh in Saigon. It was closer in size to a small dragon-fly... it had black & white stripes on its body. I'd had all the malaria treatment beforehand but the bite left a series of concentric red rings. The texture of my skin in that area has never been the same. Probably was one of those ones not covered by the malaria pills? Still itches occasionally after 7 years.

Did you try jizzing on your thigh?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:07 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:So basically, cut the foot off, then p*ss on it, and finally jizz all over it.

That should clear it up.

Correct. And on no account seek professional medical advice.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:10 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:So basically, cut the foot off, then p*ss on it, and finally jizz all over it.

That should clear it up.

Correct. And on no account seek professional medical advice.

Punch yourself in the spuds.

It will relieve you of the pain in your foot temporarily. Then jizz over your spuds to make them feel better.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:15 pm

Yes.
Also tried some pre-come mixed with saliva. That tends to alleviate the symptoms but often I'm in a rush and forget to apply the paste on the affected area or I'm simply too lazy to excite the hampton.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:20 pm

Just had a 'Seedless Easy Peeler', but there was a seed in it.

What should I do?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:21 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Yes.
Also tried some pre-come mixed with saliva. That tends to alleviate the symptoms but often I'm in a rush and forget to apply the paste on the affected area or I'm simply too lazy to excite the hampton.

Do what Galted does - lie back and think of Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:22 pm

Union Cane wrote:Just had a 'Seedless Easy Peeler', but there was a seed in it.

What should I do?

What are the options?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:22 pm

What should I do?

Try asking a fresh produce forum or a professional green-grocer.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:24 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

What should I do?

Try asking a fresh produce forum or a professional green-grocer.

Gregg Wallace.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next