The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+10
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
Rowley
Pal Joey
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
88Chris05
Hibbz
ShahenshahG
14 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Union Cane Fri 15 Aug 2014, 2:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

5. civic
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:33 am

Rowley wrote:Same with me Sean. Did not know the actor, was pretty pleased with knowing Piaf/Cotillard though. Neither of those teams last night look like serious contenders to me.

Missus got that one. Never heard of her.

Thought the 2 teams were pretty average. No stand out geeks/weirdos/unions.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:34 am

kingraf wrote:I had a good weekend myself. My dads gotten to that age where he can't be bothered with things like wiring, so I went home to rewire a few light switches. Also  I finished my timepiece on Sunday, so I was quite chuffed. Could a bought a very pricey Tag Heuer with the money I've thrown at it.

You should post some pictures of it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:36 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
kingraf wrote:I had a good weekend myself. My dads gotten to that age where he can't be bothered with things like wiring, so I went home to rewire a few light switches. Also  I finished my timepiece on Sunday, so I was quite chuffed. Could a bought a very pricey Tag Heuer with the money I've thrown at it.

Careful, Raf. This is how it starts.

Pictures of your watch one day, videos of you masturbating the next.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:37 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Careful, Raf.  This is how it starts.

Pictures of your watch one day, videos of you masturbating the next.

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:38 am

Oh and by the way kr, can you also post any videos you might have of you w@nking.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:38 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Oh and by the way kr, can you also post any videos you might have of you w@nking.

L*L.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:40 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Adam D wrote:How about Ichabod?

Very good.

I knew if someone was going to get it, it would be you.

That's why you have always been my favourite/ least disliked

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:46 am

That's Crane isn't it?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:47 am

I'd actually like to post an image of it. I just have no idea of how to upload it up... Can I inbox a link to someone and they put the picture up?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:52 am

Oops, guess not... Maybe a video of me Masturbating?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:52 am

Whack it over raf, I'll stick it up for you.

Edit : The cl0ck, not the c0ck.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:55 am

Union Cane wrote:That's Crane isn't it?

Yes, that's why it's witty.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:05 am

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 $T2eC16V,!)kE9s4Z+z48BRWese,MQQ~~60_35
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:18 am

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 17 10517510
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:24 am

Really Cane? My little pony?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:28 am

One of the cricket guys once walked in on another taking a picture of his hampton with his phone. He's never lived it down.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:29 am

Very minimalist kr. Nice design. Did you make the hands, casing etc as well as the movement? Could do with a picture of the movement as well, if you did that.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:33 am

It didn't start out minimalist... But it just got so expensive, getting new pieces, I had to downscale my ambitions. I bought the casing, and hands. Hoping the next one goes better.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:36 am

hasn't got any numbers? how you supposed to tell the time?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:40 am

There was an incident with the "IX" and I wasn't gonna buy an entire new set of roman numerals.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:42 am

kingraf wrote:It didn't start out minimalist... But it just got so expensive, getting new pieces, I had to downscale my ambitions. I bought the casing, and hands. Hoping the next one goes better.

Still, I imagine doing the movement and getting something that actually works is quite a feat in itself. There's some guy who makes a couple of watches a year and sells them for 100k each or something like that. There was a video about him on the bbc web-site a while back. Maybe that's your calling.

An incident with the "IX"?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:43 am

seanmichaels wrote:One of the cricket guys once walked in on another taking a picture of his hampton with his phone. He's never lived it down.

What's the real story here, seany?

You were sucking off the opening batsman whilst the wicket keeper p*ssed over both of you. The leg spinner filmed it all.

Close?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:49 am

seanmichaels wrote:One of the cricket guys once walked in on another taking a picture of his hampton with his phone. He's never lived it down.

You were sucking off the opening batsman whilst the wicket keeper p*ssed over both of you.  The leg spinner filmed it all.

Close?

No, these 2 are quite odd. Both nearly 40 with families. Both hardly monogamous. Think it was down to some sexting on the less odd one's part.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:52 am

seanmichaels wrote:

You were sucking off the opening batsman whilst the wicket keeper p*ssed over both of you.  The leg spinner filmed it all.

Close?

No, these 2 are quite odd. Both nearly 40 with families. Both hardly monogamous. Think it was down to some sexting on the less odd one's part.

I'm nearly 40 and with a family.

I haven't taken a picture of my knob. Although I would if Julius asked me to.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:54 am

Whatever the real story is Sean's role in it was clearly and categorically 100% hetero and manly, want that making clear from the outset.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:54 am

I won't be asking Tino. Keep your fantasies to yourself.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:56 am

Yeah "an incident". Had a few mates around and we were high... One of those idiots dropped my workstation, and we never did find the "IX". I'm not sure I have a calling for chronographs, though. Took me nearly eight months, and realistically, this one isn't really worth that much.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:00 am

I'll give you a fiver for it Raf, but I expect you to pay postage.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:01 am

I'll give you six quid, Raf. You can pay postage.

This is like an auction. Someone should invent an auction website.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:03 am

I haven't taken a picture of my knob.  Although I would if Julius asked me to.

Hence why they're odd. They go to a sordid strip bar in Aldershot most weeks. Used to be 50p per dance but I think it is a pound these days.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:05 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'll give you six quid, Raf.  You can pay postage.

This is like an auction.  Someone should invent an auction website.

I sees your 6, and I reese you 10.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:06 am

seanmichaels wrote:

I haven't taken a picture of my knob.  Although I would if Julius asked me to.

Hence why they're odd.  They go to a sordid strip bar in Aldershot most weeks. Used to be 50p per dance but I think it is a pound these days.

Last strip club I went to in the UK was in Stoke about 15 years ago. Right 'orrible place. One lady gave me a rather close dance and her fanny smelt of cigarettes.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:09 am

I went to one in Manchester the other week on a stag do, me and a mate were stood at the bar and one of the girls came up and asked us if we wanted a dance, my mate said neither of us were bothered as we were both married. Her exact response was "why don't you f*ck off to Yates then". Bit rude.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:10 am

Rowley wrote:I went to one in Manchester the other week on a stag do, me and a mate were stood at the bar and one of the girls came up and asked us if we wanted a dance, my mate said neither of us were bothered as we were both married. Her exact response was "why don't you f*ck off to Yates then". Bit rude.

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:10 am

How is everyone's Fantasy Football going?

After a terrible start (a paltry 124 points so far) I've played my wild card and made a few transfers, team now looks like this :

GK - Howard Guzan

DF -Felipe Luis, Clichy, Lovren, Mangala, Wisdom

MF - Barkley, Boyd, Ramsey, Sanchez, Di Maria, Young, Fabregas

FW - Rooney, Balotelli, Diego Costa, Pelle, Falcao

Bench : Given, Javi Garcia, Mikel, Bruce, Targett
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:16 am

Mine is going badly Union, am doing the Sky one. Heard last weekend that Costa was injured so subbed him for Aguerro, that went particularly well for me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:18 am

Heard the same rumour Jeff, so I un-captainised Costa and gave it to Balotelli.

Grrr.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:22 am

I'm beating you. 140

Current side

De Gea
Sakhon Baines Hangelaand
Di Maria Ramsay Mata McCarthy
Costa Remy Bojan

Bench: Krul, Janmaat, Stones, Colback.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:25 am

actually made really bad transfers. shall we talk football to wind up Tino?

Thoughts on Man Utd's formation/team, chances of a tiop 4 finish?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:28 am

seanmichaels wrote:actually made really bad transfers. shall we talk football to wind up Tino?

Thoughts on Man Utd's formation/team, chances of a tiop 4 finish?

I'm already wound up so congratulations.

I think Van Gaal's favoured 3-5-2 will be badly exposed by the poor standard of defenders at the club. Although Radamel Falcao is a terrific goalscorer, a couple of very strong central defenders would have been wiser purchases. I think they will struggle to make the top 4.

Swansea will win the league.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:30 am

United buying Falcao and Di Maria is like giving someone who needs a heart transplant a pair of fake t1t5.

Look nice, but not what they need...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:32 am

My fantasy football is going rather poorly. Cantona hasn't even been playing for some reason.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:32 am

I see Villa are sitting pretty in 3rd, Jeff.

You must be delighted?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:38 am

Surprised Tina, not sure I need to start saving up for the trips to Europe just yet though.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:41 am

I'm in the fantasyleague.com one with a group of mates / family members. It was all going pretty well for a couple of weeks - but after picking Terry, Baines and Howard in my back four / keeper positions due to the usually mean defences of Evertoon and Chelsea, the set of bas*ards then go and dish up a nine-goal thriller between them which took me well in to minus figures for the week.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:42 am

rick_dagless wrote:United buying Falcao and Di Maria is like giving someone who needs a heart transplant a pair of fake t1t5.

Look nice, but not what they need...

I actually disagree. Is their defence really that bad once you add Rojo / Shaw in defence and Carrick / Blind in midfield. Might see what they're going like at the bookies this avo.

Someone nominated for the ice bucket challenge at last yesterday. Not going to do it I think.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:42 am

88Chris05 wrote:I'm in the fantasyleague.com one with a group of mates / family members. It was all going pretty well for a couple of weeks - but after picking Terry, Baines and Howard in my back four / keeper positions due to the usually mean defences of Evertoon and Chelsea, the set of bas*ards then go and dish up a nine-goal thriller between them which took me well in to minus figures for the week.

Your boys are doing well in second division though, Chris? Top aren't they?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:45 am

Indeed we are, Tina. Will only make the inevitable February onwards-collapse even more upsetting but I'm enjoying it for now!
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:Not going to do it I think.

I was nominated Sunday Sean, I'm not doing it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:53 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Not going to do it I think.

I was nominated Sunday Sean, I'm not doing it.

My wife did it, the two eldest and the twins have all done it.

I was then nominated by my mate.  I told him to f*ck off.

Edit: the really annoying thing is, he nominated me via txt message as I don't have a Tw*tbook account.  C*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next