The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+10
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
Rowley
Pal Joey
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
88Chris05
Hibbz
ShahenshahG
14 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Union Cane Fri 15 Aug 2014, 2:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

5. civic
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:26 pm

I'll ask Gregg. Isn't he doing the dancing this year?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Pal Joey Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:26 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Just had a 'Seedless Easy Peeler', but there was a seed in it.

What should I do?

Try asking a fresh produce forum or a professional green-grocer.

I'd just spit the pip carefully onto a sheet of toilet paper and hot leg it down to the Items to be Returned desk.
Make a bit of a scene there if you can.
Don't forget to take a photo of it beforehand though as you'll be needing that in court.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:27 pm

Union Cane wrote:I'll ask Gregg. Isn't he doing the dancing this year?

He is, along with my hero Steve Backshall.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:29 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Don't know who that is.

I do know that the awfully porsh bloke orf Bargain Hunt is doing it, and some woman, but I don't know who else.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:30 pm

Are we having a Strictly thread this year Tina? Got to say bit underwhelmed by the line up. Will obviously still be tuning in, but not many I am very excited about seeing.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:33 pm

Rowley wrote:Are we having a Strictly thread this year Tina? Got to say bit underwhelmed by the line up. Will obviously still be tuning in, but not many I am very excited about seeing.

Yeah, I will do one for old times sake. It will be worth it just to see how many times Sean and Scott comment despite having NEVER watched the show.

There are too many pop stars this year. Pixie Lott, the rather attractive one from The Saturdays and the chap from Blue. One is fair game but 3 of them?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:34 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Don't know who that is.

He is one for us insect geeks. All round adventurer and arthropod expert.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:34 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Don't know who that is.

I do know that the awfully porsh bloke orf Bargain Hunt is doing it

My hero Tim Wannacott.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:35 pm

Am looking forward the post Bruce era, love the doddery old boy but should have been put out to grass about seven series ago. He could kill a joke more effectively than Sean kills a thread.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:35 pm

No Bruce = Not Watching
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:36 pm

Rowley wrote:Am looking forward the post Bruce era, love the doddery old boy but should have been put out to grass about seven series ago. He could kill a joke more effectively than Sean kills a thread.

Agreed but I'm not sure the Winkleman/Daley combination works on the Saturday show. I would have like Du Beke to take over. He is rather amusing and also exactly how I picture Union looks like.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:38 pm

I am easy, anything to see the back of Bruce. I also find Winkleman strangely attractive.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:41 pm

Rowley wrote:I am easy, anything to see the back of Bruce. I also find Winkleman strangely attractive.

Met her once.

Well, I didn't exactly meet her but she was standing in the door of a taxi on Oxford Street shouting after her friend.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:42 pm

That is like one of superfly's celebrity encounters/anecdotes. Top drawer stuff.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:44 pm

Not a fan of Winkelman, its something about the eyes, they are not right. She tries to hide it with that ridiculous fringe, but fails. Weird eyes. Weird.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:45 pm

Rowley wrote:That is like one of superfly's celebrity encounters/anecdotes. Top drawer stuff.

I can top that. I walked into the Disney store in Covent Garden one December a few years back and Richard Bacon held the door open for me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:46 pm

Union Cane wrote:Not a fan of Winkelman, its something about the eyes, they are not right. She tries to hide it with that ridiculous fringe, but fails. Weird eyes. Weird.

Yeah. Her lips... (or did she have her labia transplanted horizontally onto her face?) seems a little overdone too.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:48 pm

I am feeling left out, have not had any celebrity encounters worth the name recently. Am going to a Weatherspoons in Rotherham tonight, so there is a good chance my barren spell could be about to end.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:48 pm

Poor old Jeff. He opens his heart about Claudia and you lot are all over her like vultures.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:49 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Not a fan of Winkelman, its something about the eyes, they are not right. She tries to hide it with that ridiculous fringe, but fails. Weird eyes. Weird.

Yeah. Her lips... (or did she have her labia transplanted horizontally onto her face?) seems a little overdone too.

For all these many faults she does look absolutely filthy though, which makes up for a lot of little flaws.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:51 pm

I was once out for a walk and encountered Roy Keane walking his dog. He was shorter than I expected, but he had a kind of fearsome aura to him. Scary man.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:54 pm

Rowley wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

For all these many faults she does look absolutely filthy though, which makes up for a lot of little flaws.

I guess her hair does look lovely.

Hey Jeff, there was a big article in the SMH about the violence in Rotherham. Pakistani pimps and young girls getting kidnapped and slashed, etc.
Is it really that bad or have things been cleaned up a little? Take care of yourself tonight.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:55 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Poor old Jeff.  He opens his heart about Claudia and you lot are all over her like vultures.

Thanks Tina, as you know I already preferred you to Rick, but there is now clear fresh air between the two of you. You would not be overselling it to say in terms of how well I like you both you are a figurative dot on the horizon to Rick.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:56 pm

Bog off Jeff...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:56 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Hey Jeff, there was a big article in the SMH about the violence in Rotherham. Pakistani pimps and young girls getting kidnapped and slashed, etc.
Is it really that bad or have things been cleaned up a little? Take care of yourself tonight.

Thanks for the concern LD, fortunately as a fat bearded middle aged bloke I am not a huge target for predatory child molesters.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:57 pm

TLD wrote:Hey Jeff, there was a big article in the SMH about the violence in Rotherham. Pakistani pimps and young girls getting kidnapped and slashed, etc.

Air your concerns on the offtopic section TLD, you are sure to get some reasoned and logical responses on there.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:58 pm

When I say I am not a huge target, obviously I am a huge target in terms of body mass but I am sure you know what I am driving at.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 02 Sep 2014, 2:59 pm

At least you'll never be as fat as Toppy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 02 Sep 2014, 3:01 pm

Rowley wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Thanks for the concern LD, fortunately as a fat bearded middle aged bloke I am not a huge target for predatory child molesters.

Phew.

It was a slow news day here. Rotherham overtook Ukraine, Russia, Syria, Iraq, Somalia and Nigeria for a few hours.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 02 Sep 2014, 3:05 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
TLD wrote:Hey Jeff, there was a big article in the SMH about the violence in Rotherham. Pakistani pimps and young girls getting kidnapped and slashed, etc.

Air your concerns on the offtopic section TLD, you are sure to get some reasoned and logical responses on there.

By that big, fat, sweaty, loud-mouthed, know-all bloke in stars & stripes boxer shorts you mean?

Hmmm.... quite tempting isn't it?

It's...... got nothing..... on..... The Bronx though........

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Sep 2014, 3:08 pm

Do it...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 02 Sep 2014, 3:11 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Do it...

Do what? Laugh

OK. You kick off and I'll join in.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Sep 2014, 3:14 pm

Tempting to give Jeff something to moderate...

Nothing really happening on the boxing boards despite ONETWO's best efforts...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 02 Sep 2014, 3:17 pm

Think your efforts would be wasted, is a general zero tolerance vibe on the off topic section at the minute, so suspect it would be deleted pretty sharpish.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 02 Sep 2014, 3:18 pm

Rowley wrote:I am easy, anything to see the back of Bruce. I also find Winkleman strangely attractive.

Peter?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 02 Sep 2014, 3:19 pm

Jeff wrote:Think your efforts would be wasted, is a general zero tolerance vibe on the off topic section at the minute, so suspect it would be deleted pretty sharpish.

From what I have seen Jeff I don't think "effort" is needed.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Sep 2014, 3:31 pm

We're down to discussing creepy vibes and car insurance in the Off Topic section... But for the few we carry on.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 02 Sep 2014, 3:59 pm

Jeff - can we see where this one goes? If it gets too heated then we can deal with it.

https://www.606v2.com/t55382-violence-on-the-streets-and-all-over-the-planet#2764642

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Sep 2014, 4:18 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Jeff - can we see where this one goes? If it gets too heated then we can deal with it.

https://www.606v2.com/t55382-violence-on-the-streets-and-all-over-the-planet#2764642

Outrageous. You're lucky I don't come down there and beat the sh1t out of you.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 02 Sep 2014, 4:22 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Jeff - can we see where this one goes? If it gets too heated then we can deal with it.

Outrageous. You're lucky I don't come down there and beat the sh1t out of you.

Whenever you are ready, old man. Hug

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Sep 2014, 6:49 am

Darnit, looks like we chose the wrong thread TLD, appears to be going off in the Joypad section of all places...

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Sep 2014, 7:41 am

That is just going out of your way to make the moderators job hard. Who can sensibly be expected to check in on a discussion about toys?

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Sep 2014, 7:49 am

Jeff wrote:Who can sensibly be expected to check in on a discussion about toys?

if you have ever played games online (I am going to say no) you would be amazed at the amount of teens, who have or wish to have, copulated with your mother, and everything is none-straight... Prime modding material.

Morning Jeff

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Sep 2014, 8:04 am

Oh and thread split day...

Everyones favourite culture day...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Sep 2014, 9:01 am

rick_dagless wrote:

if you have ever played games online

Am going to treat that as a rhetorical question.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Sep 2014, 9:02 am

Jeff wrote:Am going to treat that as a rhetorical question.

I had you down as a level 52 Warlock with a +4 staff of modding.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 03 Sep 2014, 9:14 am

Good morning everyone

I've never done any of that weird wizardy stuff, I did play football online a few years ago but got sick of bring called a MF this and a MF that every time I won.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 03 Sep 2014, 9:19 am

Union, you MF (money funster?)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Sep 2014, 9:20 am

Massey Ferguson have a lot to answer for.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Sep 2014, 9:22 am

Maybe it was Michael Flatley in tribute to Union's dazzling online footwork.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next