The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
Pal Joey
kingraf
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
12 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 10 Oct 2014, 10:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Phucking Phirst.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Oct 2014, 12:12 pm

Michaels wrote: Got a match? Oh, don’t bother. I got one.
(he lights the cigarette)
You’re a scally, huh?

Mind the windows Tino. wrote: Yes, a scally.

Michaels wrote: You know I read a lot. Especially about things that have to do with history. I find that sheeet fascinating. Here is a fact, I don’t know whether you know or not, Scallies are woofties

Mind the windows Tino. wrote: Come again?

Michaels wrote: It’s a fact. You see, Scallies have wooftie blood pumpin’ through their hearts. If you don’t believe me, you can look it up. 20 years ago the Pet Shop Boys conquered the north west. And the Pet Shop Boys are woofties. You see way back then, Scallies were like normal northerners. They all had knuckles dragging on the floor and gravy stains down their cheap tracksuits. But, then the Pet Shop Boys moved in there, they changed the whole area. They did so much phuckin’ with the Scallies, that they changed the whole area for ever. That’s why knuckle dragging and gravy stains became blonde tips and fake tans. You know, it’s absolutely amazing to think that to this day, 20 or so years later, Scallies still carry those wooftie tendencies. Now I’m quotin’ history. It’s written. It’s a fact.
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:(laughing)
I love this guy.
Michaels wrote: You northwesterner’s are woofties.. Your mate off Corrie, Take That, Lily Savage, Trussman and all the rest of his cronies on Canal Street. Now, if that is a fact. Tell me, am I lyin’? Cause you, you’re a wooftie.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Oct 2014, 12:21 pm

Is this to finally show us that you have worked out how to use the quote function sean?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Oct 2014, 12:33 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Is this to finally show us that you have worked out how to use the quote function sean?

It was pretty impressive stuff, actually. Wasn't nearly funny enough to justify the work but should be applauded nonetheless.

One thing to note though, I'm not a scally so it's factually incorrect. I am a woollyback, Rick. You'd know the distinction, even if Catweazle doesn't.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 14 Oct 2014, 12:33 pm

I think he's back on the sauce.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Oct 2014, 12:34 pm

I do indeed, and most Cheshireites would too...

just to bring it back to music for a tad, I didnt know about most of these?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-29568083

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 14 Oct 2014, 12:53 pm

I actually know the original of Got My Mind Set on You. Didn't know Harrison made a cover...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:04 pm

Pea and Ham Broth, with Beef and English mustard baguette...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:13 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Pea and Ham Broth, with Beef and English mustard baguette...

That was like an EDL menu until you ruined it with poncy French bread.

Should have had a bap.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:14 pm

I'm not dead. Thanks for your concern.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:15 pm

Beef and Mustard batch...

Needed spotted dick to be proper Britain First

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:15 pm

I really f*cking hope Julius is alright.

He is my bessie mate.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:16 pm

Tino+ wrote:I really f*cking hope Julius is alright.

He is my bessie mate.

I heard he was swimming around Whitstable when a photshopped crustacean arrived....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:16 pm

Anyone seen Julian?

I'm worried...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:19 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

He is my bessie mate.

I heard he was swimming around Whitstable when a photshopped crustacean arrived....

I bloody well hope not. The temperature of that water in October could kill him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:20 pm

I'm not off the sauce. More trying to cut down....

Rick, are you a big lad? You eat a lot for lunch.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:21 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

He is my bessie mate.

I bloody well hope not.  The temperature of that water in October could kill him.

The temperature of the seas in october around the UK are probably near or just off their peak.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:22 pm

sean wrote:Rick, are you a big lad? You eat a lot for lunch.

5'11" and 12 stone Sean, we have subsidised canteen here, so lunch dinner is my main meal, I eat sparingly for dinner tea...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:22 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

He is my bessie mate.

I bloody well hope not.  The temperature of that water in October could kill him.

The temperature of the seas in october around the UK are probably near or just off their peak.

Thanks Captain Sensible.

Should have thought of that before making a joke.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:26 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:Rick, are you a big lad? You eat a lot for lunch.

5'11" and 12 stone Sean, we have subsidised canteen here, so lunch dinner is my main meal, I eat sparingly for dinner tea...

For f*cks sake, Rick. Not you as well.

He is grooming you, nothing more than that. Don't fall for it. Don't give him anything.

He is a predator.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:27 pm

Thanks Captain Sensible.

Should have thought of that before making a joke.

I believe it takes a lot of energy to both warm and cool water. As such it is ever so slightly out of quilter with seasonal air temperatures

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:29 pm

http://go.nationalquilterscircle.com/bnews/
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:29 pm

He is a predator.  

Predator? At least start with Hull KR and Rowley

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:30 pm

Union Cane wrote:http://go.nationalquilterscircle.com/bnews/

t0sser.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 14 Oct 2014, 1:45 pm

Snowing in the Blue Mountains, sean.
Funny... it was 33 degrees in Penrith the other day; probably 25 up there in Katoomba.

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/weather/sydney-wild-weather-warning-heavy-rain-winds-forecast-20141014-3hyv3.html

Just got woken by a 2 massive bolts of thunder. I thought it was 2 atomic bombs.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Oct 2014, 2:14 pm

http://weather.smh.com.au/local.jsp?lt=aploc&lc=624&t=caye, looks lively on the radar

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 14 Oct 2014, 3:27 pm

We've been having a few of these afternoon slumps recently, I suppose it is due to all the older contributors having a nap.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Oct 2014, 3:35 pm

Union Cane wrote:We've been having a few of these afternoon slumps recently, I suppose it is due to all the older contributors having a nap.

It's only Julius who is proper old.

Even Rowls is only early forties (age, not stone) so there isn't really an excuse.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 14 Oct 2014, 3:44 pm

Perhaps everyone's just run out of interesting thing to say.

Well, I say interesting.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Oct 2014, 3:47 pm

We can chat.

How is TIMC?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 14 Oct 2014, 3:52 pm

I'm not asleep. Thanks for the concern.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 14 Oct 2014, 3:52 pm

Very well thanks, blooming as they say.

4 months to go...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Oct 2014, 3:54 pm

Union Cane wrote:Very well thanks, blooming as they say.

4 months to go...

I'm really worried about Julio. He appears to have gone.

I hope he is just asleep and not dead.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 14 Oct 2014, 3:56 pm

I think he's misplaced his badge, the silly old codger.

Probably trying to find it right now.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 14 Oct 2014, 5:04 pm

I've been focused on a bit of dental work recently.
I have grown an accessory molar, and it's finally long enough for me to consider extracting it. I'm quite undecided on what to do. It doesn't hurt, and teeth extractions are so painful, I don't know if its worth it for a cosmetic procedure only my girlfriend notices. I also had my teeth whitened and cleaned. I'm feeling good. Feeling beautiful.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 14 Oct 2014, 5:12 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Galted wrote:Galtova nagged me into going to Billingsgate fsh market on Saturday morning at about 6.

They specialise in fish with no eyes?

Cheers, dagless.  And a very funny lol out loudable response to boot.

Pedantc dckhead.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 14 Oct 2014, 5:13 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I had a dream I was married to the missus's cousin, who was a boy (we didn't do anything gay in the dream or owt) but then turned into the girl I know. She returned my items of value which was a bag containing some scrabble pieces, £25 and 95 euros. I then had a fight at a pub.

I put this into a dream analysis site on t'internet and it confirmed that you are definitely gay.

There isn't such a site.

I was thinking about you this morning. Reckon you could be the bloke married to Tess Daly. Forgotten his name. But then i remembered you were quite chubby.

You're right, there isn't.

Vernon?  He is from Bolton.  And about 6 foot 3.  I am not from Bolton or that tall.

I'm not chubby either.

That's cute that you were thinking of me though.  I can't say I have ever thought about you when I'm not on 606.  Maybe I'll try.

I think about you, Tino. A lot.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 14 Oct 2014, 8:48 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Michaels wrote: Got a match? Oh, don’t bother. I got one.
(he lights the cigarette)
You’re a scally, huh?

Mind the windows Tino. wrote: Yes, a scally.

Michaels wrote: You know I read a lot. Especially about things that have to do with history. I find that sheeet fascinating. Here is a fact, I don’t know whether you know or not, Scallies are woofties

Mind the windows Tino. wrote: Come again?

Michaels wrote: It’s a fact. You see, Scallies have wooftie blood pumpin’ through their hearts. If you don’t believe me, you can look it up. 20 years ago the Pet Shop Boys conquered the north west. And the Pet Shop Boys are woofties. You see way back then, Scallies were like normal northerners. They all had knuckles dragging on the floor and gravy stains down their cheap tracksuits. But, then the Pet Shop Boys moved in there, they changed the whole area. They did so much phuckin’ with the Scallies, that they changed the whole area for ever. That’s why knuckle dragging and gravy stains became blonde tips and fake tans. You know, it’s absolutely amazing to think that to this day, 20 or so years later, Scallies still carry those wooftie tendencies. Now I’m quotin’ history. It’s written. It’s a fact.
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:(laughing)
I love this guy.
Michaels wrote: You northwesterner’s are woofties.. Your mate off Corrie, Take That, Lily Savage, Trussman and all the rest of his cronies on Canal Street. Now, if that is a fact. Tell me, am I lyin’? Cause you, you’re a wooftie.

Laugh

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 15 Oct 2014, 7:23 am

Frst.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 15 Oct 2014, 7:55 am

Morning Galted et al.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 15 Oct 2014, 7:58 am

Good morning, jeff.

Nice start to the day for me. The hot girl in our office cycled into work today and has sat down at her desk to do some work before going off for her shower and is wearing only a pair of tight shorts and a vest top with a nice thin layer of sweat on her exposed back.

It's all too much for a man of my age.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 15 Oct 2014, 7:59 am

Morning Jeff/Galted/super

To what do we owe the pleasure of a daytime visit Galted?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 15 Oct 2014, 8:04 am

Morning Rick. I appear to have missed your 2,500th post. How was it?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 15 Oct 2014, 8:08 am

Galted wrote:

I think about you, Tino.  A lot.

Is it still

Galted wrote: in a massively gay way

?

I think about you as well.

I don't actually, but would hate to think of you upset. But that means I would be thinking of you so perhaps I do? Confusing stuff.

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 15 Oct 2014, 8:09 am

superflyweight wrote:Good morning, jeff.  

Nice start to the day for me.  The hot girl in our office cycled into work today and has sat down at her desk to do some work before going off for her shower and is wearing only a pair of tight shorts and a vest top with a nice thin layer of sweat on her exposed back.  

Did you offer to give her a towelling?

Girly sweat is so fine... so maybe you can use that clean pink chamois you keep in your 3rd drawer?

Watched a replay of some Scottish football in the pub during lunch.
I saw the Ross County goal but I see Inverness equalised a little later on. That was probably at the same moment I was having a slash before leaving back for work.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 15 Oct 2014, 8:12 am

super wrote:Morning Rick. I appear to have missed your 2,500th post. How was it?

It passed by in a wave of mediocrity super, didn't want to take the wind out of the sails of Unions 10,000th so will prep myself for the big 3k

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 15 Oct 2014, 8:15 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Good morning, jeff.  

Nice start to the day for me.  The hot girl in our office cycled into work today and has sat down at her desk to do some work before going off for her shower and is wearing only a pair of tight shorts and a vest top with a nice thin layer of sweat on her exposed back.  

Did you offer to give her a towelling?

Girly sweat is so fine... so maybe you can use that clean pink chamois you keep in your 3rd drawer?

Watched a replay of some Scottish football in the pub during lunch.
I saw the Ross County goal but I see Inverness equalised a little later on. That was probably at the same moment I was having a slash before leaving back for work.

Ross County v Inverness Caledonian Thistle shouldn't be sent out to the world for other nations to watch. That's not sport - it's like trying to watch a very drunk man fit a key into a yale lock in the dark.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 15 Oct 2014, 8:17 am

rick_dagless wrote:
super wrote:Morning Rick. I appear to have missed your 2,500th post. How was it?

It passed by in a wave of mediocrity super, didn't want to take the wind out of the sails of Unions 10,000th so will prep myself for the big 3k

rick, I was thinking of going into hibernation when I reach 43210... a reverse straight flush numerologically speaking.
However, that's only if you count zero as a real number.

Ha ha, yes, fly. I was sort of more interested in the lovely hills in the background.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 15 Oct 2014, 8:20 am

Dreamt about the missus's cousin last night again. She was a woman throughout this ttime and we were walking through a garden centre.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 15 Oct 2014, 8:24 am

TLD wrote:rick, I was thinking of going into hibernation when I reach 43210... a reverse straight flush numerologically speaking.
However, that's only if you count zero as a real number.

Think you should barrel on to 54321 LD...

Which sports network in Oz thought it would be a good idea to show "highlights" from Ross County and ICT?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 15 Oct 2014, 8:26 am

sean wrote:Dreamt about the missus's cousin last night again. She was a woman throughout this ttime and we were walking through a garden centre.

Nice one sean, I think as a community we are finally curing the gay in you, this is a big old step....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next