The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury/Eubank/Bellew winning - Be best for British Boxing ??

+8
Marco_Marky - Stuffington
Derbymanc
milkyboy
AdamT
Coxy001
hogey
Steffan
TRUSSMAN66
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fury/Eubank/Bellew winning  - Be best for British Boxing ?? Empty Fury/Eubank/Bellew winning - Be best for British Boxing ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:05 pm

For any minority sport to thrive it needs characters.............However you feel about the three names above they are black and white characters (pardon the pun)...............No grey areas with these guys........Always going to be a circus around them and they'll never be boring !!

Chisora,Cleverly.........................and to a lesser extent Saunders who seems nice enough all win..............Where will be the interest ???...Where are the future column inches and excitement ????............

Whilst I'm not keen on two out of three in the header.............I think it would be better for Boxing over here If they all won....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Fury/Eubank/Bellew winning  - Be best for British Boxing ?? Empty Re: Fury/Eubank/Bellew winning - Be best for British Boxing ??

Post by Steffan Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:44 pm

Personally I hope Fury wins as he is better all round for boxing "over here". More talent and better entertainment in and out of the ring. I don't mind who wins out of Saunders v Eubanks as long as it lives up to the expectation

Both have talent to go on a do well but in all honesty Eubanks will only get future column inches because of his old man harping on how great he is. As for Cleverly v Bellew...needless to say I want Clev to shut this idiot up once and for all

Clev may not exactly be Mr Interesting but he still has more chance of going on to do well at Cruiser than that clown and I'm not sure what 'better entertainment' you are referring to that Bellew offers unless making out you are the only fighter in the world who boxes to feed your family really does it for you

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Fury/Eubank/Bellew winning  - Be best for British Boxing ?? Empty Re: Fury/Eubank/Bellew winning - Be best for British Boxing ??

Post by hogey Wed 12 Nov 2014, 8:51 am

Fury is a talentless goon who no matter how many times he makes an arse of himself still cant fill a phone box, nothing but an embarrassment to the sport. Not benefit to british boxing in him winning.
Eubanks is a average middleweight trading of the back of his old mans name, he has no power who has fought no one. Throw in the fact he has the charisma of a Halibut i can only think it will be a good thing if the more talented and interesting character BJS wins well.
As for Bellew and Cleverly i dont think it matters a hill of chit which one of these wins to be perfectly honest.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Wed 12 Nov 2014, 9:15 am

Chisora knocking seven shades of crap out of Fury would be a good thing. Both are complete idiots/scum, but Fury losing would hopefully condemn him to being viewed as nothing more than the farmyard trash fighter that he is.

Is Derek turns up in shape he wins.

Eubank, unknown quantity but see flashes of brilliance. "IF" he turns it on without trying to do his impression of a flash dancing pony in the mold of his dad kinda thing then I see him destroying BJS. Has a big mouth and will gain exposure from it. BJS is a nice guy but I've had more excitement from masturbating with sandpaper tied to my hands than watch him fight.

Bellew? Clev? Can't bring myself to support either of them. A draw would be best.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 12 Nov 2014, 10:10 am

I like Fury, he is funny!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:07 pm

Captain Kirk wrote:BJS is a nice guy.

...  In a slightly misguided homophobic kind of way
Captain Kirk wrote:

but I've had more excitement from masturbating with sandpaper tied to my hands than watch him fight..

I guess the level of excitement might depend on who you were masturbating.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:12 pm

milkyboy wrote:
Captain Kirk wrote:.

I guess the level of excitement might depend on who you were masturbating.

Whistle ....Swiftly moving on !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:39 pm

If you have sandpaper hands you don't want any swift movements where your junk is concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:47 pm

Lifting weights all these years has left me with sandpaper hands..

Which is good because I'm trying to sand "Stanley" under ten inches........Milky's wife say's he's too painful at the mo !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:48 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Lifting weights all these years has left me with sandpaper hands..

Which is good because I'm trying to sand "Stanley" under ten cm........Milky's wife say's he's too painful at the mo !!

10 cm isn't particualry big Truss Cool

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:49 pm

27 years with the same girl and even 10cm is an effort !! Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:51 pm

27 years? You would of get less time inside if you had of done away with her! I am with the better half just over 10 years

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:51 pm

She's quite happy with my 10cm... Err inches... Truss

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:52 pm

10cm...hey, some ladies don't like it that thick!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:53 pm

AdamT wrote:27 years? You would of get less time inside if you had of done away with her!

Believe me...I have thought about it !! thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:54 pm

Ones around my way it's like chucking a bananna up the street!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:58 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
AdamT wrote:27 years? You would of get less time inside if you had of done away with her!

Believe me...I have thought about it !! thumbsup
Clearly not enough!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:59 pm

Maybe it has crossed her mind to Truss??

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:00 pm

AdamT wrote:Maybe it has crossed her mind to Truss??
Clearly not enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:01 pm

"bananna"..Is that a supersized banana ??.......Unfortunately I have to ask that question !! Sad

Yes...27 years makes me sound old doesn't it...

But we actually started going out when I was two years old....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:01 pm

Maybe she is using his log on

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:03 pm

HE'S ALREADY SAID SHE HAS NO INTEREST IN HIS "LOG" (PROBABLY COS IT'S MORE LIKE A TWIG)

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:04 pm

Ill shut up now Cool

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:05 pm

Hurrah!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:06 pm

[quote="TRUSSMAN66"]27 years with the same girl and even 10cm is an effort !! Cool [/quote]

Just shut your eyes and imagine it's Cara Delivigne?

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:08 pm

Has anyone ever heard from D4. Before I joined the forum I remember him being a super wind up merchant. Or are any of you guys him on disguise? Smile

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:11 pm

DAVE667 wrote:HE'S ALREADY SAID SHE HAS NO INTEREST IN HIS "LOG" (PROBABLY COS IT'S MORE LIKE A TWIG)

She actually played a corpse in a school play once...............She's a perfectionist...A method actress who's at her most creative in bed...

Shame she can't play that role again.......She'd get an Oscar !!! Fury/Eubank/Bellew winning  - Be best for British Boxing ?? 3559488474

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:13 pm

[quote="AdamT"]Has anyone ever heard from D4. Before I joined the forum I remember him being a super wind up merchant. Or are any of you guys him on disguise? Smile [/quote]

I've been banned loads.

Joking

Newby to the boards

Or am I?! Bit about me: Cross dressing midget who likes nothing better than to spend weekends alone with a whole tub of vaseline and a bag of aubergines.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:15 pm

Captain Kirk wrote:
AdamT wrote:Has anyone ever heard from D4. Before I joined the forum I remember him being a super wind up merchant. Or are any of you guys him on disguise? Smile

I've been banned loads.

Joking

Newby to the boards

Or am I?! Bit about me: Cross dressing midget who likes nothing better than to spend weekends alone with a whole tub of vaseline and a bag of aubergines.

Sorry mate, the Culture Club thread is thataway--------------------------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:16 pm

Captain Kirk wrote:
AdamT wrote:Has anyone ever heard from D4. Before I joined the forum I remember him being a super wind up merchant. Or are any of you guys him on disguise? Smile

Cross dressing midget who likes nothing better than to spend weekends alone with a whole tub of vaseline and a bag of aubergines.

I can believe you're a cross dressing midget.................But i can't believe you can get through a whole tub of vaseline in a weekend.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:25 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Captain Kirk wrote:

Cross dressing midget who likes nothing better than to spend weekends alone with a whole tub of vaseline and a bag of aubergines.

I can believe you're a cross dressing midget.................But i can't believe you can get through a whole tub of vaseline in a weekend.
Why not? You manage it during a four hour shift at the Oyster

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:26 pm

He hangs about elsewhere and he hasn't changed much at all AdamT, think it was the presence of Trussy that used to send him over the edge though :-D

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:30 pm

I wish he was on now, I know loads think Floyd is a c..t and definitley not top 10 but that man would be lucky to have Floyd in the top 500 of All time ha

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:30 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Captain Kirk wrote:

Why not? You manage it during a four hour shift at the Oyster

Four hour shifts.................Yep those b**tards have made me go Part time !! mad

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:31 pm

AdamT wrote:I wish he was on now, I know loads think Floyd is a c..t and definitley not top 10 but that man would be lucky to have Floyd in the top 500 of All time ha
You need banning quicker that STEFFY and STRONGBACK combined for a comment like that

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:34 pm

Dave he was a maniac like and he could drive a saint mad though A bit of sh.t stirring doesnt do any harm on here at times. Though suppose the same cr*p gets repetitve

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:35 pm

Derbymanc wrote:He hangs about elsewhere and he hasn't changed much at all AdamT, think it was the presence of Trussy that used to send him over the edge though :-D

Not guilty...............As I recall Windy tried to debate the kid and got rightly exasperated by getting articles chucked at him ad nauseum instead of answers......

I don't miss him....He's a little too intense for me..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:36 pm

You are probably right. Was just funny the s..t he came out with. the man had a serious Floyd/Manny obbession

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:37 pm

Still think he has to be someone on here. He has bound to of used another account

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:39 pm

AdamT wrote:Dave he was a maniac like and he could drive a saint mad though A bit of sh.t stirring doesnt do any harm on here at times. Though suppose the same cr*p gets repetitve
No need to tell me about him, I've been here long enough to remember him and his bullsh!t on here and the old BBC site. Utter tw*t and anyone with any fond memories of him is a liar, a git or D4 in disguise.
Which one are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:39 pm

GIT!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:40 pm

Appreciate your honesty...it's also what my guess would have been.

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:42 pm

Yeah im definitely not that c..t and probably not the best of liars so a git it is!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:59 pm

Captain Kirk wrote:

I've been banned loads.

Joking

Newby to the boards

Sounds like you'll get on with jbw.

As for d4. Its life Jim but not as we know it.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Wed 12 Nov 2014, 3:16 pm

ja606.. "He really is the best ever ducker."

t.w.a.t.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco_Marky - Stuffington Wed 12 Nov 2014, 4:50 pm

Lots of closet homosexuals on this forum. Be brave you bunch of woofties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco_Marky - Stuffington Wed 12 Nov 2014, 4:51 pm

Captain Kirk wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:27 years with the same girl and even 10cm is an effort !! Cool

Just shut your eyes and imagine it's Cara Delivigne?

She's ok. I've had better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Wed 12 Nov 2014, 5:50 pm

Cleverly winning a total stink fest would be ideal for the consumer. Especially if the PPV bombs and we see that idea shelved!

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Wed 12 Nov 2014, 6:41 pm

I hope the ppv bombs too

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by alanqlm Thu 13 Nov 2014, 2:23 pm

Surely Chisora is a better win for British boxing than Fury. After all Fury is Irish don't forget or at least he was when he needed an excuse to ditch his titles to avoid Price.

And not as if Chisora doesn't generate plenty of column inches himself.

alanqlm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next