The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury/Eubank/Bellew winning - Be best for British Boxing ??

+8
Marco_Marky - Stuffington
Derbymanc
milkyboy
AdamT
Coxy001
hogey
Steffan
TRUSSMAN66
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fury/Eubank/Bellew winning  - Be best for British Boxing ?? - Page 2 Empty Fury/Eubank/Bellew winning - Be best for British Boxing ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

For any minority sport to thrive it needs characters.............However you feel about the three names above they are black and white characters (pardon the pun)...............No grey areas with these guys........Always going to be a circus around them and they'll never be boring !!

Chisora,Cleverly.........................and to a lesser extent Saunders who seems nice enough all win..............Where will be the interest ???...Where are the future column inches and excitement ????............

Whilst I'm not keen on two out of three in the header.............I think it would be better for Boxing over here If they all won....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Fury/Eubank/Bellew winning  - Be best for British Boxing ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury/Eubank/Bellew winning - Be best for British Boxing ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 13 Nov 2014, 2:37 pm

alanqlm wrote:Surely Chisora is a better win for British boxing than Fury. After all Fury is Irish don't forget or at least he was when he needed an excuse to ditch his titles to avoid Price.

And not as if Chisora doesn't generate plenty of column inches himself.

Wlad vs Fury would interest me...................Wlad vs Oft-beaten-chump wouldn't.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Fury/Eubank/Bellew winning  - Be best for British Boxing ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury/Eubank/Bellew winning - Be best for British Boxing ??

Post by AdamT Thu 13 Nov 2014, 2:38 pm

Wlad should beat both with plenty to spare but would least think Fury with his size could maybe at least ask a question or 2.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Nov 2014, 3:05 pm

Aye, "what the f*ck has this clown done to deserve a shot at the HW crown?" would be the first question

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 13 Nov 2014, 3:11 pm

TO be fair Dave there isn't much other fighters out there. Joshua will probably fit the bill and perhaps the winner of Deontay and Stiverne. It really is a p..h divison.

Maybe Audley will get a crack Shocked

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Nov 2014, 3:57 pm

Before or after he beats Fury in the next great British HW clash

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 13 Nov 2014, 4:00 pm

f..k sake we joke about this but imagine Chisora or Fury holding a world title. Would be a laughing stock as once the greatest prize in sports being held by lumps

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 13 Nov 2014, 4:10 pm

Would Harrison mind a fight with Fury? I've only watched two Audley fights (unfortunately, Price and Haye) so I'm not too sure of his prowess when standing in a vertical position, but Fury isn't the hardest of hitters, when he isn't using his forearm, and surely Audley's experience in Prizefighter and the Olympics mean he's got a bit of something about him?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 13 Nov 2014, 4:12 pm

Fury might not be the next Ali but am sure he Kos Audley

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Thu 13 Nov 2014, 4:37 pm

[quote="AdamT"]Fury might not be the next Ali but am sure he Kos Audley[/quote]

Much like the local slut, called Louise (cow), who's shagged most of the town dear old Audley has been KO'd by all and sundry.

Still like watching his knockout of Sprott though. About the only 10 seconds I can watch of his fights mind you.

And Kingraf - Audley, bless him, just stands there/doesn't throw a punch/doesn't actually move in the slightest and ends up on that big cushty arse of his. If the man wasn't petrified of being in the ring he may have made a half decent HW.

Sadly he squits himself. Badly.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2