The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haye ready for comeback!

+30
trottb
SugarRayBray
Adam D
catchweight
kingraf
Hammersmith harrier
Strongback
TRUSSMAN66
milkyboy
ShahenshahG
Dipper Brown
Coxy001
88Chris05
DuransHorse
dangerous_mouse
md_fan
Rowley
Steffan
3fingers
monty junior
jimdig
rycoys
Duty281
jimmy glitter pants
lfc91
hampo17
Boxtthis
tunes666
hazharrison
hayemaker
34 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Haye ready for comeback! - Page 3 Empty Haye ready for comeback!

Post by hayemaker Sun 28 Dec 2014, 10:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone. Hope Christmqs has been a good one. Here is just a little something for some of the Haye doubters out there to ponder.

Former two-division world champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) has assured his fans that they haven't seen the last of him. The 34-year-old boxer is promising to return in style. Haye has been inactive since July 2012, when he knocked out Dereck Chisora.

Since the win over Chisora, injuries forced him to withdraw from planned fight with Manuel Charr and two scheduled dates with Tyson Fury. The second injury promoted Haye to get right shoulder surgery and says doctors advised me to retire.

"The shoulder is fixed, for me that was the most important thing. I didn't want to rush an announcement [on my comeback], have a set back, and have to have another six months out," Haye told The Independent. "I'm punching harder than before now because of the rehab. My right is now stronger than my left and is stronger than before surgery. Trust me, 2015 is the return of 'The Hayemaker', I'll be bigger, better, faster, stronger, with a new plan."

This is exactly what I have been expecting. I think after a year of disappointment 2015 is going to be a HUGE one for Haye. He is fit again and already plotting his comeback. We havent seen the last of the Hyemaker! Expect big things in 2015!

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Haye ready for comeback! - Page 3 Empty Re: Haye ready for comeback!

Post by hayemaker Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:24 pm

hampo171 wrote:
hayemaker wrote:
hampo171 wrote:
hayemaker wrote:
milkyboy wrote:
kingraf wrote:No different to the Chisora-Vitali fifht, which has somehow be adapted to something resembling a close fight around here, Jeff. Just assumed it was a British thing.

The rounds were competitive, which surprised people, but klitschko was winning them. In that respect there are similarities. But chisora came to fight, had a real go and had some success. In that respect it couldn't be more different.

So those claiming it was close are revisionist, those claiming he gave him a good fight are not in my view.

Chisora did give Vitali Klitschko a great fight. Yes he lost but people were saying it was Klitschkos toughest fight since he lost to Lennox Lewis. Fact is Haye went and fought him next and absolutely smashed him. Chisora had never been knocked before and was known for having a great chin. Klitschko never came close to knocking him out. That is the level Haye is at when he is bang on form. Pure class.

Are you claiming Chisora was a world class heavyweight?

So who is a world class heavyweight in your book then?

So you are claiming Chisora to be a world class heavyweight then? I guess beating Sam Sexton makes you world class in the heavyweight division these days Laugh

So who is a world class heavyweight then. Chisora isnt, Haye isnt. You cant even answer the question.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:25 pm

hayemaker wrote:
hampo171 wrote:
hayemaker wrote:
hampo171 wrote:
hayemaker wrote:
milkyboy wrote:
kingraf wrote:No different to the Chisora-Vitali fifht, which has somehow be adapted to something resembling a close fight around here, Jeff. Just assumed it was a British thing.

The rounds were competitive, which surprised people, but klitschko was winning them. In that respect there are similarities. But chisora came to fight, had a real go and had some success. In that respect it couldn't be more different.

So those claiming it was close are revisionist, those claiming he gave him a good fight are not in my view.

Chisora did give Vitali Klitschko a great fight. Yes he lost but people were saying it was Klitschkos toughest fight since he lost to Lennox Lewis. Fact is Haye went and fought him next and absolutely smashed him. Chisora had never been knocked before and was known for having a great chin. Klitschko never came close to knocking him out. That is the level Haye is at when he is bang on form. Pure class.

So you are claiming Chisora to be a world class heavyweight then? I guess beating Sam Sexton makes you world class in the heavyweight division these days Laugh

So who is a world class heavyweight then. Chisora isnt, Haye isnt. You cant even answer the question.

Hampo is just a troll Mate.......He hasn't got your knowledge..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:26 pm

hayemaker wrote:Like I say - not bothered with trolls. Plenty of other threads you can comment on.

Nobody is trolling you, people are asking you to prove why David Haye is a world class heavyweight. He hasn't beaten anyone in the division who was nearly world class, he won a paper title against the world heavyweight champion in decades, yet according to you he is the saviour of the division.

How about you wait until he gets back in the ring before commenting on David Haye again? Make sure you write your password down though because I think you will have forgotten it by the time it happens.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:29 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
hayemaker wrote:
hampo171 wrote:
hayemaker wrote:
hampo171 wrote:
hayemaker wrote:
milkyboy wrote:

Truss you've outed me, it's taken some years but I've been outed as a troll, and by this guy of all people Laugh

Put it this way, the only world class heavyweight in the division at the moment is Wlad, no others can be considered world class. He is the best by a country mile, and there isn't a heavyweight around today that can beat him. You seem to have this romantic notion that Haye actually tried in his fight with Wlad, the only thing he did was train for a marathon.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:30 pm

hampo171 wrote:
hayemaker wrote:Like I say - not bothered with trolls. Plenty of other threads you can comment on.

Nobody is trolling you, people are asking you to prove why David Haye is a world class heavyweight. He hasn't beaten anyone in the division who was nearly world class, he won a paper title against the world heavyweight champion in decades, yet according to you he is the saviour of the division.

How about you wait until he gets back in the ring before commenting on David Haye again? Make sure you write your password down though because I think you will have forgotten it by the time it happens.

Sorry but TRUSSMAN is blatantly trolling this thread. You are supposed to be an administrator but because of your hatred of Haye you dont mind people trolling.

Haye was a heavyweight world champion and one of the best heavyweights in the world. If you cant spot that makes him world class then you need help mate.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:32 pm

hampo171 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
hayemaker wrote:
hampo171 wrote:
hayemaker wrote:
hampo171 wrote:
hayemaker wrote:
milkyboy wrote:

Truss you've outed me, it's taken some years but I've been outed as a troll, and by this guy of all people Laugh

Put it this way, the only world class heavyweight in the division at the moment is Wlad, no others can be considered world class. He is the best by a country mile, and there isn't a heavyweight around today that can beat him. You seem to have this romantic notion that Haye actually tried in his fight with Wlad, the only thing he did was train for a marathon.

So the second best heavyweight in the world is not world class then. Are you on the wind up? If you are the second best in the world at something Im pretty sure you are world class.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:33 pm

hayemaker wrote:
hampo171 wrote:

Sorry but TRUSSMAN is blatantly trolling this thread. You are supposed to be an administrator but because of your hatred of Haye you dont mind people trolling.

Haye was a heavyweight world champion and one of the best heavyweights in the world. If you cant spot that makes him world class then you need help mate.

He was a paper champion, nothing more and he became a paper champion by beating one of the worst heavyweight champions in history. There have been plenty of "world champions" who aren't considered world class, Chris Algeri for example (do you know who he is?), Haye falls into the very good, but failed to deliver at the top level.

How can you be the second best in the world at something, if you don't bloody do it? I take it you're not going to take my advice and wait for Mr Haye to finally get back in the ring before posting about him again?

As for Truss, if you don't like his comments, report them.

Last edited by hampo171 on Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:34 pm

Trussy is always trolling though. I suspect you're not, which more worrying.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:35 pm

kingraf wrote:Trussy is always trolling though. I suspect you're not, which more worrying.

I suspect he has the David Haye workout DVD on constant replay judging by his posts.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:37 pm

As there are for you but somehow I doubt you will, clearly just a WUM without a shred of intelligence.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:40 pm

hampo171 wrote:
hayemaker wrote:
hampo171 wrote:

He was a paper champion, nothing more and he became a paper champion by beating one of the worst heavyweight champions in history. There have been plenty of "world champions" who aren't considered world class, Chris Algeri for example (do you know who he is?), Haye falls into the very good, but failed to deliver at the top level.

How can you be the second best in the world at something, if you don't bloody do it? I take it you're not going to take my advice and wait for Mr Haye to finally get back in the ring before posting about him again?

As for Truss, if you don't like his comments, report them.

Are you for real? I should "take your advice" and not post until Haye steps into the ring again?

Why dont you just not bother to comment on a thread if you dont like it instead of telling people when and why they should post.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:41 pm

I wasn't telling you when and where you should post, I merely asked you if you thought it would be possible. But it is clear to everyone on here you are a wum, with David Haye posters all of your bedroom. I'll leave you to wipe them clean thumbsup

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:41 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:

As there are for you but somehow I doubt you will, clearly just a WUM without a shred of intelligence.

I created this thread to talk about a subject I wanted to discuss. If you have a problem with that its pretty easy to ignore the thread and not comment on it. Seems like you are the one with intelligence issues if you can figure that out.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:43 pm

hampo171 wrote:I wasn't telling you when and where you should post, I merely asked you if you thought it would be possible. But it is clear to everyone on here you are a wum, with David Haye posters all of your bedroom. I'll leave you to wipe them clean thumbsup

No its clear that you have a hatred of Haye and have a problem with people being a fan of his. Green eyed monster methinks.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:43 pm

hayemaker wrote:

I created this thread to talk about a subject I wanted to discuss. If you have a problem with that its pretty easy to ignore the thread and not comment on it. Seems like you are the one with intelligence issues if you can figure that out.

It's the only subject you ever talk about so it's pretty ridiculous that you keep creating threads about the same thing.

I can figure it out quite easily but i'm pointing out to you that nobody is interested in you copying and pasting the same comment ad nauseam.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:45 pm

hayemaker wrote:
hampo171 wrote:I wasn't telling you when and where you should post, I merely asked you if you thought it would be possible. But it is clear to everyone on here you are a wum, with David Haye posters all of your bedroom. I'll leave you to wipe them clean thumbsup

No its clear that you have a hatred of Haye and have a problem with people being a fan of his. Green eyed monster methinks.

I'm jealous too..... I saw him play Macbeth at the Apollo some time back.....

Olivier and Hopkins looked like Amateurs in comparison..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:45 pm

hayemaker wrote:

It's the only subject you ever talk about so it's pretty ridiculous that you keep creating threads about the same thing.

I can figure it out quite easily but i'm pointing out to you that nobody is interested in you copying and pasting the same comment ad nauseam.

If you dont like it - ignore it. Its pretty simple. I dont comment on threds Im not interested in. There are lots of other threds to post on. Why do you keep popping up here repeating the same thing? Ironic if you ask me.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:46 pm

Nothing to be jealous about mate, the fact that is your accuse everyone that disagrees with you as being a hater, or jealous, shows you for exactly what you are; a wum, and a very poor one at that. Try having a debate with people who disagree, instead of calling them jealous or haters you'll get further, and please learn to spell bloody THREADS properly.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:51 pm

hampo171 wrote:Nothing to be jealous about mate, the fact that is your accuse everyone that disagrees with you as being a hater, or jealous, shows you for exactly what you are; a wum, and a very poor one at that. Try having a debate with people who disagree, instead of calling them jealous or haters you'll get further, and please learn to spell bloody THREADS properly.

The kid lost the argument when he told Milky he didn't know who Henry Cooper was........

I mean he's one of the most well known British heavyweights of alltime and probably close to Top 5..........

Everybody who knows about Heavy history has seen the left hook that decked Ali..........

So how can this guy tell us Haye's standing in the game when he has no idea of Heavyweight history....

Then again I'm just stating the obvious......Stupid old Yank that I am..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hayemaker Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:52 pm

hampo171 wrote:Nothing to be jealous about mate, the fact that is your accuse everyone that disagrees with you as being a hater, or jealous, shows you for exactly what you are; a wum, and a very poor one at that. Try having a debate with people who disagree, instead of calling them jealous or haters you'll get further, and please learn to spell bloody THREADS properly.

You should take a dose of your own advice there before dishing it out. Its obvious you have a problem with Haye and his fans. The fact you think Haye is not world class says it all. There are only a couple boxers in the world that could set foot in the ring with him and have a decent chance of winning.

hayemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:55 pm

Why does it say that, explain how somebody who has fought once in the past 3 years can still be considered world class?

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:55 pm

hayemaker wrote:

You should take a dose of your own advice there before dishing it out. Its obvious you have a problem with Haye and his fans. The fact you think Haye is not world class says it all. There are only a couple boxers in the world that could set foot in the ring with him and have a decent chance of winning.

If you can prove, beyond doubt I have a problem with Haye or his fans than do it, otherwise just give it a rest.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 04 Jan 2015, 3:02 pm

This is one of the things that always did my head in with Haye and his fans, the unchallenged assumption he was second best heavyweight in the world without him ever having the record or opposition to support it.

Did he ever beat the best the division outside of Wlad? Was he ever universally ranked as number two in the division by independent sources?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Sun 04 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm

Hayemaker taking on the clique. If only Haye had as much resolve.

Hayemaker you will need 10,000 posts telling everyone Joe Louis is crap before you acheive diplomatic immunity.

Will Hayes comeback coincide with you releasing him from your basement?

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 04 Jan 2015, 4:20 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

The kid lost the argument when he told Milky he didn't know who Henry Cooper was........

I mean he's one of the most well known British heavyweights of alltime and probably close to Top 5..........

Everybody who knows about Heavy history has seen the left hook that decked Ali..........

So how can this guy tell us Haye's standing in the game when he has no idea of Heavyweight history....

Then again I'm just stating the obvious......Stupid old Yank that I am..

Well everyday is a school day!
I thought he was a Brute 33 sales rep.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sun 04 Jan 2015, 4:25 pm

Look its waingro. It's why I made the cooper comments and the 'wlad and vitali are brothers' line.

Leave the lad alone and stop getting wound up by him. Learn to appreciate the little gems. It was a sad day when he was mercilessly bullied from the board before and we don't want to see it happen again.

Besides, I couldn't bear to be subjected to another tirade from fingers about cliques and intimidating behaviour to newbies.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Sun 04 Jan 2015, 4:35 pm

Coxy I don't think they call it running! ! its actually called punch avaision in pro boxing, makeing opponent miss while throwing full weight behind punch apparently can hurt the arm more than if a punch has impact, haye was giveing wlad his chin to throw the jab while useing head movement to make him just miss! To me that's impressive and doesn't happen by accident, it's one reason I love watching mayweather (not comparing haye to money) its one art of boxing. Now it didn't affect wlad that much as he's tactics were far more affective.

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 5:39 pm

catchweight wrote:Hayemaker taking on the clique. If only Haye had as much resolve.

Hayemaker you will need 10,000 posts telling everyone Joe Louis is crap before you acheive diplomatic immunity.

Will Hayes comeback coincide with you releasing him from your basement?

Diplomatic immunity is a great thing................

Doesn't mean I can't get sued though If I call someone a p**head with proof !!!! Wink Wink Wink Cool Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 5:40 pm

kingraf wrote:Trussy is always trolling though. I suspect you're not, which more worrying.

Can I report this comment !!!! Cool Cool

Kingy hasn't got diplomatic immunity... Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayBray Sun 04 Jan 2015, 6:25 pm

I've long thought of Haye as a sort of heavyweight Hamed. Power, speed and awkwardness but no fundamental boxing skill. Klitschko was his Barrera. Having said that, Hamed achieved more.

The thing that people forget to mention sometimes is that Haye was defending his 'title' against Klitschko. He surrendered it feebly... Should be up there with some of the worst defences ever...

SugarRayBray

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 04 Jan 2015, 6:32 pm

People go missing never to be found everyday in South Africa, Trussy...

You should pay a visit
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 6:51 pm

No one notices when a S.African goes missing.....

Like the Conference compared to the U.S.A premiership....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 04 Jan 2015, 7:32 pm

Nowt to do with no one noticing... They just never turn up
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by DuransHorse Sun 04 Jan 2015, 8:18 pm

I'm going to stick up for hayemaker and say that without new fans like him/her coming on board where does the sport go? Knowledge has small beginnings and if Haye is where his knowledge and passion for the sport starts that's fine. What it doesn't excuse is the ignorance of not understanding that you are new to the sport and maybe, just maybe, the boxer you think is amazing and like a god... Just isn't. It's like a young One Direction fan claiming they are the greatest musicians ever without listening, or even knowing, of any other bands or groups that pioneered the way for them. Fine, be a fan but be aware you might not be right.

Out of interest Hayemaker, these friends of yours that all had Haye winning the Wlad fight, did the pub have water bowls for the dogs and Braille drinks lists? Not all pubs do.

DuransHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Sun 04 Jan 2015, 8:42 pm

Maybe you should have to pass a test before you join the site. Get the essentials right like:

Joe Louis, average cruiserweight (Haye beats him)
Mayweather is officially top ten of all time as voted by the boxing boards mensa society
Klitschko - unbeatable to every heavyweight in history
Marciano, bum
Eddie Hearn - sells juicy strawberries
Boxrec - all you ever needed to know about boxing (but were afraid to ask)

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 04 Jan 2015, 8:54 pm

Tsk Tsk, Catchy. They weren't juicy strawberries. Juicy strawberries cost £14.95. They are particularly juicy strawberry punnets with not one bad fruit.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 9:01 pm

DuransHorse wrote:I'm going to stick up for hayemaker and say that without new fans like him/her coming on board

With my ten inch prize I've spent my life watching women come on boards..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 04 Jan 2015, 9:01 pm

If you hate it that much catchweight I should point out using the forum is optional.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 04 Jan 2015, 9:11 pm

Every site needs a Grinch.....Rowls..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Sun 04 Jan 2015, 9:14 pm

Rowley wrote:If you hate it that much catchweight I should point out using the forum is optional.

No way! That cant be true.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Mon 05 Jan 2015, 9:12 am

catchweight wrote:
Rowley wrote:If you hate it that much catchweight I should point out using the forum is optional.

No way! That cant be true.

Unless you're Trussy with 500,000 posts then it's not optional - it's a way of life much like oxygen.

On subject I don't really see much point in discussing Haye, unless he signs to fight someone and doesn't pull out then I may get a bit more excited about him shutting Fury up than I currently am. He makes one feel like a homeless 10 year old at Christmas that has been promised so much by the local shelter only to be left alone on Christmas day with nothing but your cuddly toy and a soggy paper hat as a way to celebrate Christmas.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 05 Jan 2015, 9:49 am

Shame D4's not still around. Getting him and hayemaker together for a jousting session would be entertaining.

"Who is greater, Pacquiao or Henry Armstrong? I think it's Pacquiao, quite clearly. I mean, he is a world champion in eight weight classes, Armstrong only three. Pacquiao has almost trippled what Armstrong achieved in his career. And he has quadrupled the achievements of Ray Robinson, too."

"Yes, but Pacquiao is closer in height and weight to Haye than Haye was to Valuev, and yet Haye beat Valuev! Could Pacquiao beat Haye, though? I don't think so! That just goes to show how good Haye is but he has a lot of haters who don't want to admit it."
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Mon 05 Jan 2015, 9:57 am

Shame D4's not still around

Get out! I still can't for the life of me remember his accomplice who said that Margarito was handicapped by having plaster in his wraps because it would've hurt his hands punching with concrete in there picard Any ideas who that was?

Fact that Hayemaker is using Chisora as some sort of measuring stick is giving me rage like shivers not since experienced since D4 was on his "sign the contract Floyd".. which he did, then Pacman didn't sign.... I would go on, but it's been a long road to recovery and don't want to relapse.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 05 Jan 2015, 10:16 am

I thought that was all D4 to be honest, Coxy. Along with his "Margarito having loaded gloves actually made it safer for Cotto" classic on the old Beeb board. Made even better when, after making the switch over to v2, he started categorically denying having ever said it - cue Superfly posting a link to the article in which he did say it about twelve seconds later.

He might have been on to something, mind you. Personally I think the fighters should be allowed just a little bit of barbed wire across the knuckle part of the glove. You know, 'the stinger' as Moe called it in The Simpsons. The fighters' health has to come first and using the stinger cuts would worsen a lot quicker than usual, which would speed up the process of fighters being stopped on cuts / facial damage. That way, they'd take fewer sustained, drawn-out beatings and remain fresher for longer.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Mon 05 Jan 2015, 10:51 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F18522867?thread=7700478&skip=40&show=20

Ha!! Found it!

"By using the plaster wraps he probably made it less likely he would kill someone or do them permanent damage, brain wise."

"Plaster in glove would not make any difference to the trauma the brain suffers through big punches."

All we need now is Hayemaker to claim that 100,000 people die each year from toe injuries and that we should all campaign to have the decision loss against Wlad overturned as it was a miracle he was able to fight let alone still be alive.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Mon 05 Jan 2015, 11:25 am

Was any of that really much worse than claiming to be a scratch golfer, top cricketer (with bat, ball and gloves, Web designer, entrepreneur, a complete stud muffin an much much more? Athlete...

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Mon 05 Jan 2015, 11:32 am

Yup, I never beat the winner of the 2004 Brabazon @ The London Amateur Foursomes. Was all make believe. Won't entertain a little psycho keyboard weasel like you with the rest.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Mon 05 Jan 2015, 11:37 am

I've never been one for adding to a debate so I just want to say LOL (ha for the old school). There's been some funny stuff on this thread.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 05 Jan 2015, 11:45 am

trottb wrote:Was any of that really much worse than claiming to be a scratch golfer, top cricketer (with bat, ball and gloves, Web designer, entrepreneur, a complete stud muffin an much much more? Athlete...

Yeah, he threw a copper kettle over a pub, what have you ever done?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jan 2015, 11:58 am

Until I see Haye in the ring wearing shorts and gloves with a referee and opponent in the opposite corner, I'll not get too excited about a comeback. Still, weeping gently over Steven Gerrard leaving Liverpool and to me likelihood of a Haye comeback fight is as fanciful as Liverpool getting a top four spot or a trophy this season.

Still, you gotta have a dream.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next