The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Adam D
Hibbz
trottb
kingraf
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
Pal Joey
14 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Wed 28 Jan - 8:33

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Buenos días, los tres amigos.

I was caught up somewhere in the Milky Bar Way yesterday.

a dime for your thoughts?

Sometimes when this place gets kind of empty
Sound of their breath fades with the light

Are you hoping Michael Cadbury plays a scorcher tonight? It's just starting here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 2 Feb - 12:08

rick_dagless wrote:What did the fish say when it swam into a wall?  Dam

shah wrote:Masala Fish with chips is brilliant. Cook wrapped in foil to intensify the flavour and make a nice hot sauce to go with it.

Nice.

Excellent but out of plaice I feel

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 2 Feb - 12:54

I feel like a right spratt

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Feb - 13:03

Afternoon all.

I just took Mrs Windows and the baby out for a spot of brunch. That's how to keep the magic alive, gents.

I had a lovely dish of pasta with clams, mussels and a rich, creamy tomato sauce. Mrs Windows had a tuna Niçoise salad. The little'un had a pouch of baby food. Ella's kitchen Caribbean chicken. She seemed to enjoy it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 2 Feb - 13:04

Now Tina has arrived, I will join in. Afternoon all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Feb - 13:07

Rowley wrote:Now Tina has arrived, I will join in. Afternoon all.

Bad weekend for the Villa, Jeff. That's a proper thumping from the Gunners.

An unwanted club record for lack of league goals I heard on Sky Sports News yesterday.

Get the manager out?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 2 Feb - 13:08

Now jeff has arrived, I will join in. Afternoon all.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 2 Feb - 13:08

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Afternoon all.

I just took Mrs Windows and the baby out for a spot of brunch.  That's how to keep the magic alive, gents.

I had a lovely dish of pasta with clams, mussels and a rich, creamy tomato sauce.  Mrs Windows had a tuna Niçoise salad.  The little'un had a pouch of baby food.  Ella's kitchen Caribbean chicken.  She seemed to enjoy it.

Sound like a good idea Tino. Glad to hear you're looking after my girls.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 2 Feb - 13:09

11 goals. It's fine to be sh1te but at least be sh1te in a reckless way that might result in an occasional shot on target.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 2 Feb - 13:10

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:Now Tina has arrived, I will join in. Afternoon all.

Bad weekend for the Villa, Jeff.  That's a proper thumping from the Gunners.

An unwanted club record for lack of league goals I heard on Sky Sports News yesterday.

Get the manager out?

Think he can count himself lucky to still be in the job Tina, but transfer window is closed and most competent managers are in jobs, so is it worth making the change now?Am going this Saturday against Chelsea, looking forward to the drive to Birmingham for that!

Thanks as well Tina, nice of you to pretend you care about football.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Feb - 13:11

superflyweight wrote:Now jeff has arrived, I will join in.  Afternoon all.  

Great win for Celtic, superfly. Thumping your hated rivals.

The first time since the early part of the 20th century that Rangers had failed to have a shot on target in an Old Firm game so I heard on Sky Sports News yesterday.

Keep the manager in?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Feb - 13:12

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Afternoon all.

I just took Mrs Windows and the baby out for a spot of brunch.  That's how to keep the magic alive, gents.

I had a lovely dish of pasta with clams, mussels and a rich, creamy tomato sauce.  Mrs Windows had a tuna Niçoise salad.  The little'un had a pouch of baby food.  Ella's kitchen Caribbean chicken.  She seemed to enjoy it.

Sound like a good idea Tino. Glad to hear you're looking after my girls.

I did wonder why the baby sparked up a pipe after the coffees.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Feb - 13:12

I'm still bitter about the Carling Cup defeat last week so I'll also be cheering on Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 2 Feb - 13:13

The little'un had a pouch of baby food.  Ella's kitchen Caribbean chicken.  She seemed to enjoy it.

The essence of middle class.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Feb - 13:17

seanmichaels wrote:

The little'un had a pouch of baby food.  Ella's kitchen Caribbean chicken.  She seemed to enjoy it.

How would you know?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 2 Feb - 13:19

superflyweight wrote:Now jeff has arrived, I will join in.  Afternoon all.  

Great win for Celtic, superfly.  Thumping your hated rivals.  

The first time since the early part of the 20th century that Rangers had failed to have a shot on target in an Old Firm game so I heard on Sky Sports News yesterday.

Keep the manager in?

Thanks Tina - but I find it hard to care these days. Scottish football has essentially become a tallest dwarf contest and Celtic are standing at the top of a large stepladder.

Manager should stay - he's cheap and we can't afford anyone else and we don't want Lambert.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 2 Feb - 13:19

Made the equivalent of £600 on Giroud to score and Arsenal to win against Villa. Quite happy that your team is a useless sack of sh.it, Geoff.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 2 Feb - 13:21

seanmichaels wrote:

How would you know?

See it all the time with my mates. Organic baby pouches, PTA 'get togethers' at starbuck's. Makes me sick.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 2 Feb - 13:22

My introduction also has nothing to do with Geoff or Tiña's arrival. I simply have nothing to do
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 2 Feb - 13:27

kingraf wrote:My introduction also has nothing to do with Geoff or Tiña's arrival. I simply have nothing to do

Have you read all the magazines in the salon?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Feb - 13:31

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

How would you know?

See it all the time with my mates. Organic baby pouches, PTA 'get togethers' at starbuck's. Makes me sick.

So you want me to feed her sh*te from a small glass full of additives just to fit in with the peasants?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 2 Feb - 13:32

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

How would you know?

So you want me to feed her sh*te from a small glass full of additives just to fit in with the peasants?

Laugh Never did me any harm.....

What's wrong with last night's left over in a food processor?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Feb - 13:36

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

How would you know?

Laugh Never did me any harm.....

What's wrong with last night's left over in a food processor?

Nothing, nothing at all. And we do that quite often.

I just didn't think she would fancy mushed up lamb pathia from the Mughal Kitchen Indian Takeaway, 7 Kneesworth Street, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 5AQ.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 2 Feb - 13:38

Is that an advertisement? any good?

I'm heading to the Cotswolds next weekend. Going to cost me a bloody fortune no doubt.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 2 Feb - 13:41

Tino McDougal, Tuesday, 02 July 2013 11:57

Fantastic Food

Wow. Food wad both monstrously portioned and delicious. There was plenty of food to setisfy two complete meals, each very setisfying and filling. I may have found my new favorite Indian restaurant - Mughal Kitchen certainly ranks in my top three in heartford shire.

http://www.mughalkitchen.co.uk/index.php/guest-book
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Feb - 13:42

seanmichaels wrote:Is that an advertisement? any good?

I'm heading to the Cotswolds next weekend. Going to cost me a bloody fortune no doubt.

It's the best one in Royston. For takeouts anyway.

Cotswolds are a nice part of the world. Dirty weekend with the Mrs?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Feb - 13:43

Union Cane wrote:
Tino McDougal, Tuesday, 02 July 2013 11:57  

Fantastic Food

Wow. Food wad both monstrously portioned and delicious. There was plenty of food to setisfy two complete meals, each very setisfying and filling. I may have found my new favorite Indian restaurant - Mughal Kitchen certainly ranks in my top three in heartford shire.

Laugh

I thought you had made that up until I clicked on the link. That is genius.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 2 Feb - 13:46

Bugger off Fly. I do work you know!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 2 Feb - 13:49

seanmichaels wrote:Is that an advertisement? any good?

It's the best one in Royston.  For takeouts anyway.

Cotswolds are a nice part of the world.  Dirty weekend with the Mrs?

Her christmas present. One of those coaching inn places. Looks ok and she's pleased with my choice. Got any tweed I can borrow?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 2 Feb - 13:57

You can't couple tweed with the tech by tumi.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 2 Feb - 14:03

Rowley wrote:You can't couple tweed with the tech by tumi.

For the love of god don't tempt him

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 2 Feb - 14:03

Tino McDougal Jr, Monday, 02 Feb 2014 11:57  

Better than the sh1te in small glass jars but...

I had this curry blended by my parents in the food processor beacuse they didnt want to be hipsters. My nappy rash is now a glowing ring of fire due to your chicken Jalfrezy and pilau rice blended into a pulp.

The food at the Ashiana Spice, 7 Baldock Street, Royston, Hertfordshire. SG8 5AY is much kinder to my baby starfish.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 2 Feb - 14:04

Rowley wrote:You can't couple tweed with the tech by tumi.

Come on Jeff! You not even sold by this man bag?

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Earnest-sewn-ttech-tumi

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 2 Feb - 14:06

And has Chris taken a leave of absence?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Feb - 14:10

Adam D wrote:Tino McDougal Jr, Monday, 02 Feb 2014 11:57  

Better than the sh1te in small glass jars but...

I had this curry blended by my parents in the food processor beacuse they didnt want to be hipsters. My nappy rash is now a glowing ring of fire due to your chicken Jalfrezy and pilau rice blended into a pulp.

The food at the Ashiana Spice, 7 Baldock Street, Royston, Hertfordshire. SG8 5AY is much kinder to my baby starfish.

That's another nice one. That's where we go on the rare occasions we eat out, rather than get a takeaway.

Park in Morrisons carpark just over the road. Quick pre-meal beer in Coach and Horses on the corner. Perfect.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 2 Feb - 14:20

ShahenshahG wrote:And has Chris taken a leave of absence?

He might be writing a thread, in Chris' case this can take you out of circulation for a month.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 2 Feb - 14:23

Who locked the Lacy thread?! I was about to unleash a rather long winded diatribe on the Fat one.

No matter, he tees me up quite often.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Feb - 14:34

"The Chubby One" does appear to be a Mr Grumpy Trousers today. Wonder if the Oyster have cut his hours due to customers complaining about post-felching stubble rash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Feb - 15:20

Anyone want to talk about insects?

Football?

Anything?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 2 Feb - 15:23

The weather?
No blue skies today.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 2 Feb - 15:23

My old man just sent me a text saying he got married this morning. Pretty random if not that interesting!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Feb - 15:28

JuliusHMarx wrote:The weather?
No blue skies today.

I'm glad you've acknowledged it, Jules. I know it's not the '80's but he is one of your favourites.

Seany: congratulations to your arl man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 2 Feb - 15:33

I'd already acknowledged it with my change of location Teen.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 2 Feb - 15:38

Downton Abbey?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Feb - 15:40

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'd already acknowledged it with my change of location Teen.

I know. I saw that.

How was Sunday morning? Did you have the club round for some bacon butties to watch Andy in action?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 2 Feb - 15:47

I watched the first 2 sets. Not a tennis fan but couldn't help being impressed. All round best athletes in terms of endurance, agility and skill?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 2 Feb - 15:47

'Action' is pushing it a bit, he quit like a dog.

Endurance? They have a sit down and a drink and a banana every 5 minutes.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Feb - 15:48

Union Cane wrote:'Action' is pushing it a bit, he quit like a dog.

Take your word for it, I didn't watch a single second.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 2 Feb - 15:50

Church?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Feb - 15:51

seanmichaels wrote:

Church?

I'd rather watch tennis.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 2 Feb - 15:54

seanmichaels wrote:

Church?

I'd rather watch tennis.

You get some fitties at church. Not as many as waitrose but definitely some half decent old school.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next