The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Adam D
Hibbz
trottb
kingraf
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
Pal Joey
14 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Wed 28 Jan 2015, 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Buenos días, los tres amigos.

I was caught up somewhere in the Milky Bar Way yesterday.

a dime for your thoughts?

Sometimes when this place gets kind of empty
Sound of their breath fades with the light

Are you hoping Michael Cadbury plays a scorcher tonight? It's just starting here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 02 Feb 2015, 3:58 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:'Action' is pushing it a bit, he quit like a dog.

Take your word for it, I didn't watch a single second.

Church?

I'd rather watch tennis.

You get some fitties at church. Not as many as waitrose but definitely some half decent old school.

You on about the choirboys?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 02 Feb 2015, 4:01 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:'Action' is pushing it a bit, he quit like a dog.

Take your word for it, I didn't watch a single second.

Church?

I'd rather watch tennis.

You get some fitties at church. Not as many as waitrose but definitely some half decent old school.

You get some fitties down the local hunt, doesn't mean I want to wear jodhpurs.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 4:12 pm

Murray got "rolled like a drunk". He was a disgrace in those last two sets, may as well have had his bird out there instead. At least her t!ts may have distracted Novak enough to score a point or two.

I know this comment seems at odds with me saying I'm not a chauvinist on another thread but you can all go phuck yourselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 02 Feb 2015, 8:58 pm

Do you believe in baby Jesus, Dave?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 03 Feb 2015, 8:12 am

Phirst, which is a poor reflection on the state of the culture cup.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 8:33 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Phirst, which is a poor reflection on the state of the culture cup.

Not a very ice drive to work today darn sarf. Bell ends unable to grasp driving.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Feb 2015, 8:50 am

Morning all, been a busy morning here, so much so, I am not even going to pick sean up on his ice drive.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 8:59 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning all, been a busy morning here, so much so, I am not even going to pick sean up on his ice drive.

It was snow joke Rick.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:02 am

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Morning all, been a busy morning here, so much so, I am not even going to pick sean up on his ice drive.

It was snow joke Rick.

N-ice.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:02 am

Been terribly busy here as well. I had to get the kids breakfasts ready, hurry them up when getting dressed. Get their school bags out.

I've showered, got dressed, driven the kids in to school. Two different schools, I might add. I've had some toast, I've made some real coffee. Given the baby some breakfast. I'm exhausted and I haven't even walked to Mr Dharmishra and son's yet to see what out of date delights he is peddling today.

All this before I even start 'work'.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:04 am

Good recovery sean...

Where is everyone, or has there been a masacre at a Z-list celeb conference

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:09 am

I haven't really noticed any cold. But then I wouldn't, what with wearing my Jack Wolfskin jacket with removable fleece and the scarf I got last year for my birthday.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:13 am

Galted wrote:I haven't really noticed any cold. But then I wouldn't, what with wearing my Jack Wolfskin jacket with removable fleece and the scarf I got last year for my birthday.

You should get out more.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:19 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:I haven't really noticed any cold. But then I wouldn't, what with wearing my Jack Wolfskin jacket with removable fleece and the scarf I got last year for my birthday.

You should get out more.

I get out just the right amount of times each day, no more, no less.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:04 am

Flaccid on here this morning.

We've introduced a charity swear box in the office this week, 5p a swear.

Cost me 45p yesterday, and I'm up to 15p already today.

C*nts.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:08 am

If they did that here Union, I would be screwed.

Just invent swears...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:10 am

I might have to, I can't go on like this.

I keep doubling up, I'll let slip a 'b*ll*cks', then follow it with a 'f*ck' as realise that it has cost me 5p.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:17 am

Feck, smeg, rats all good alternatives

Or go obscure like feltch and hope no one notices

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:19 am

Union Cane wrote:I might have to, I can't go on like this.

I keep doubling up, I'll let slip a 'b*ll*cks', then follow it with a 'f*ck' as realise that it has cost me 5p.

Sean makes the same excuses and pays 500 quid a go so count yourself lucky

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:22 am

Wouldn't that be 10p?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:24 am

sean wrote:Wouldn't that be 10p?

Assuming the realisation caused the second swear then no...

Last edited by rick_dagless on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:26 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Wouldn't that be 10p?

The b*ll*cks is 5p, which causes the f*ck, which is itself another 5p, which is 10p, so yes, double 5p is 10p.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:32 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Sean makes the same excuses and pays 500 quid a go so count yourself lucky

Bog off shah you gypsy

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:52 am

Snowing here again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:53 am

Cracking the flags here

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:10 am

Can I ask if anyone knows anyone who is panicking about the snow? I always hear on the news that people go crazy and panic but I've never met anyone who actually does. Be interesting to see if it's just a media thing

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:15 am

Does not look like I've missed a lot this morning, although finally nailing down that two times five is ten is a relief.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:16 am

Rowley wrote:Does not look like I've missed a lot this morning, although finally nailing down that two times five is ten is a relief.

That sort of basic maths is beneath you Jeff.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:19 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Can I ask if anyone knows anyone who is panicking about the snow? I always hear on the news that people go crazy and panic but I've never met anyone who actually does. Be interesting to see if it's just a media thing

Not really. Just a crushing disappointment when it hasn't snowed hard enough to skip a day of work.

Not great for the cricket square. Insulates the turf and creates the perfect conditions for fungal attack (snow mould).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:19 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Can I ask if anyone knows anyone who is panicking about the snow? I always hear on the news that people go crazy and panic but I've never met anyone who actually does. Be interesting to see if it's just a media thing

Downies probably do.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:21 am

Galted wrote:

Downies probably do.

It must play havoc with your foraging. Have you conceded defeat and put the cargo shorts away?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:27 am

Galted wrote:

Downies probably do.

It must play havoc with your foraging. Have you conceded defeat and put the cargo shorts away?

I don't wear cargo shorts, Tino. I wear the stylish range of jeans I bought in Houston, which go well with my rugged Wolfskin jacket and muscular legs. I imagine that, if I did wear cargo shorts, I would look devastating.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:29 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Downies probably do.

It must play havoc with your foraging.  Have you conceded defeat and put the cargo shorts away?

I don't wear cargo shorts, Tino. I wear the stylish range of jeans I bought in Houston, which go well with my rugged Wolfskin jacket and muscular legs. I imagine that, if I did wear cargo shorts, I would look devastating.

Weapon of mass destruction. Galted you're hired

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:36 am

Galted wrote:

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Steve-larger

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:49 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 000D4581-17FD-1F2E-B5BE80C328EC0000
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:53 am

Hi all.

Apologies for my lateness again but I stubbed my toes (both 2nd and third ones up from the pinky... on my one left foot) really badly about an hour ago. It was a real throbbing stinger I can assure you. Seems to have settled down now though. I've just managed to wriggle them.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:53 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Benny-hill-the-naughty-early-years-complete-unadulterated-set-four-20060523074655848-000

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:55 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Hi all.

Apologies for my lateness again but I stubbed my toes (both 2nd and third ones up from the pinky... on my one left foot)  really badly about an hour ago. It was a real throbbing stinger I can assure you. Seems to have settled down now though. I've just managed to wriggle them.

On my left foot my second toe consists of just a bone with skin around it. The other 2 bits , knuckle and nail were chopped off. When I stub that muddaphucker people know about it. Horrible.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:58 am

You know that horrible feeling about 30 seconds in when it feels like a severe grazing and you are too scared to have a look down there in case you get a shock from the bloody big gash?

Well, that's what I had.

Funny thing, I noticed the antiseptic cream had a use-by date of 1997. Seems to have eased the possible infection though. OK

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 03 Feb 2015, 12:01 pm

You have a big bloody gash?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Feb 2015, 12:13 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:You have a big bloody gash?

No. The gash was thrown in there for extra effect only. It's more like half tiny graze, half blister.

Please accept my gift of a virtual original unpressed copy of Howard Jones' Human's Lib for making the correct call once again, Julius.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 03 Feb 2015, 12:26 pm

You're not to blame TLD. No-one is to blame.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 12:29 pm

Watch out Jules, it seems he'd like to get to know you well.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 03 Feb 2015, 12:56 pm

What's a little bit of snow between friends? You really lift me up, cane.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:21 pm

Soporific on here today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:22 pm

Spoonerific on tere hoday.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:24 pm

Union Cane wrote:Spoonerific on tere hoday.

15 days?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:28 pm

Say what?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:29 pm

What.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:30 pm

lol
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next