The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Adam D
Hibbz
trottb
kingraf
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
Pal Joey
14 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Wed 28 Jan 2015, 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Buenos días, los tres amigos.

I was caught up somewhere in the Milky Bar Way yesterday.

a dime for your thoughts?

Sometimes when this place gets kind of empty
Sound of their breath fades with the light

Are you hoping Michael Cadbury plays a scorcher tonight? It's just starting here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:31 pm

Why is the box that we type our posts in labelled 'Quick Reply'? How do I do a Slow Reply?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:31 pm

9 days, T minus 9 days and counting.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:34 pm

Ah, 9 days. Thought he was due on the 17th.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:35 pm

12th, it's the 12th.

2 and 7 do look kind of similar though.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:37 pm

Union Cane wrote:12th, it's the 12th.

2 and 7 do look kind of similar though.

Got your name sorted?

Jeff?
Tino?
Julius?
Coxy?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:39 pm

They are all good, but none of them are right.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:40 pm

Alan?
Nigel?
Kevin?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:43 pm

Don't criticize my friends

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:44 pm

criticise my ideas....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:44 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Don't criticize my friends

I was just listing names. That's all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:45 pm

Don't criticise my life style

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:45 pm

I'm fed up.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:46 pm

Union Cane wrote:I'm fed up cos all you ever do is criticise.

Don't just close your mind
ooh ooh - criticise!
You don't realise
all you wanna do is criticise.
I just want what is right
still you say
criticise.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:46 pm

Alvin?
Simon?
Theodore?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:50 pm

Allan? wayne? Merrill, Donny? Jimmy? Jay?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:50 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Alvin?
Simon?
Theodore?

See haich eye pee emm you en kay.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:52 pm

Tino wrote:See haich eye pee emm you en kay.

Do, do, do do do do

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:52 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:haich

Doh
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 1:54 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:haich

Doh

C*ckbags.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Feb 2015, 2:13 pm

Galted wrote:Do you believe in baby Jesus, Dave?
Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 2:47 pm

England v wales this Friday. May wander to the rugger bugger boards at some point during the game. I think they enjoy a bit of light hearted banter over there.......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 2:49 pm

seanmichaels wrote:England v wales this Friday. May wander to the rugger bugger boards at some point during the game. I think they enjoy a bit of light hearted banter over there.......

Let's hope your wumming is more successful than your last effort.

Zero responses. That's what you got. Zero.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 2:55 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:England v wales this Friday. May wander to the rugger bugger boards at some point during the game. I think they enjoy a bit of light hearted banter over there.......

Let's hope your wumming is more successful than your last effort.

Zero responses.  That's what you got.  Zero.

when was that? last time I went on there Crotch or something sent me a pm. All said was wales are sh!t and can only win at home.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 2:57 pm

The "naaaaaat" thingy.

You gave it the big build up on here, posted it and was met with total indifference.

They sent you back here with your tail between your legs.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:00 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:The "naaaaaat" thingy.

You gave it the big build up on here, posted it and was met with total indifference.

They sent you back here with your tail between your legs.

was that me? sure that was union or rick.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:01 pm

or galted. i think it was galted.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:02 pm

It was you.

I don't forget these things.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:08 pm

sean wrote:was that me? sure that was union or rick.

Sure as Sh1t wasn't me, don't offload your shoddy bants onto other members...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:10 pm

It was him Rick. Utter desperation trying to claim it was someone else.

Pitiful really.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:12 pm

Does smack of desperation Tino...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:18 pm

It wasn't me.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:25 pm

It wasn't me.

Not sure why anyone would argue Tina is wrong when it comes to stalkerish behaviour, it is something of a speciality of his.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:26 pm

His stalkerish ways are failing though. He can't go banding accusations around willy nilly.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:36 pm

I'm not trawling through your posts to find the offending one.

The thought of reading endless posts about how not gay you are is too much to contemplate.

You know I'm right, you're reaching.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:36 pm

seanmichaels wrote:His stalkerish ways are failing though. He can't go banding accusations around willy nilly.

Stop with the false outrage

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:44 pm

It is just smokescreens for his dismal year. Chased off the rugby boards by a welsh miner and off the boxing boards by the mad leprechaun

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:47 pm

https://www.606v2.com/t53818-saracens-vs-harlequins-ap-semi-final-saturday

10 posts in. Completely blanked.

Bend over michaels. Your bums been smacked, softlad.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:49 pm

Laugh

i wasn't chased off though. and it was funny, they are just a tough gig.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:51 pm

Being completely ignored is worse than being chased off.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:54 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Being completely ignored is worse than being chased off.

You obviously warned them not to mess with me prior to the post.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:54 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Being completely ignored is worse than being chased off.

Laugh tino is the epitome of the battered housewife

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 4:00 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

We could organise him a day of pampering? Get him out the house for a bit?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 03 Feb 2015, 4:03 pm

Or maybe we get Alex off the boxing board to invite him to one of his Ann Summers parties?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 03 Feb 2015, 4:07 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

We could organise him a day of pampering? Get him out the house for a bit?

I don't know, he might sustain internal injuries from the loofah

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 4:10 pm

I'm up to 45p already, this is going to bankrupt me at this rate.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 03 Feb 2015, 4:13 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Or maybe we get Alex off the boxing board to invite him to one of his Ann Summers parties?

Selfish bastard Laugh its tino's day, not yours!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 03 Feb 2015, 4:21 pm

Union Cane wrote:I'm up to 45p already, this is going to bankrupt me at this rate.

Use cockney rhyming slang

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 03 Feb 2015, 4:28 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Union Cane wrote:I'm up to 45p already, this is going to bankrupt me at this rate.

Or inprove your self control/vocabulary by not swearing. I like balderdash or fiddlesticks as general expressions of annoyance, surely they would not attract a fine.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 03 Feb 2015, 4:29 pm

Fiddlesticks hardly fits with my gruff northern image, however I'll give it a go.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 03 Feb 2015, 4:35 pm

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Or inprove your self control/vocabulary by not swearing. I like balderdash or fiddlesticks as  general expressions of annoyance, surely they would not attract a fine.

This is why you have to chain your wife to the gas cooker to stop her leaving you. She can put up with your mug, your pot belly and penny pinching ways but she's embarrased that you use such words to express yourself.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next