The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
kingraf
Union Cane
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 09 Feb 2015, 10:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Once I caught a fish alive.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Feb 2015, 3:40 pm

Afternoon all, another client visit this morning, my value to this meeting was negligible, so a definite step in the right direction.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Wed 18 Feb 2015, 3:48 pm

Doesn't Sean's answer look suspect now...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Feb 2015, 3:55 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Need a connection (fairly low brow music selestcions today....but i reckon Juilles will get one)

1. Me gal tease me and Take a look me fancy,Right from the clock Until me reach climax

2. I thought the sun rose in your eyes And the moon and the stars, Were the gifts you gave To the dark, and the endless skies First Time I saw your Face - Roberta Flack - Juilles

3. Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hype feet

4. you could have a bumper car, bumping. this amusement never ends Gabriel - Sledgehammer -Juilles

5. ......one more indecent accident.  I'd rather leave than suffer this, I'll never be your............

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 18 Feb 2015, 3:59 pm

3 Mc hammer You cant touch this

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Feb 2015, 3:59 pm

3 is You can't touch this by MC Hammer

5 is the Foo Fighters Monkey Wrench

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Feb 2015, 4:04 pm

SO HAMMER, WRENCH, SLEDGEHAMMER....THEY'RE CLEARLY TOOLS...WHAT'S A FLACK?

OR A ROBERTA?

Never seen either in Selco

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Feb 2015, 4:08 pm

DAVE667 wrote:SO HAMMER, WRENCH, SLEDGEHAMMER....THEY'RE CLEARLY TOOLS...WHAT'S A FLACK?

OR A ROBERTA?

First time, ever i SAW your face.

Clue for 1. - Tease me tease me tease tease me baby, till I lose control

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 18 Feb 2015, 4:09 pm

Chaka Demus and Pliers Laugh God I havent heard that in yonks

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Feb 2015, 4:11 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Chaka Demus and Pliers Laugh God I havent heard that in yonks

Well done sir.

Connection tools - hammer, wrench, sledgehammer, saw and pliers

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 18 Feb 2015, 4:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-0SzoSUiB8

I wanted to have angry sex with this woman when I heard this song on the Radio. Then I saw the video!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Feb 2015, 4:25 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:SO HAMMER, WRENCH, SLEDGEHAMMER....THEY'RE CLEARLY TOOLS...WHAT'S A FLACK?

OR A ROBERTA?

First time, ever i SAW your face.

Clue for 1. - Tease me tease me tease tease me baby, till I lose control
That explains the funny looks in B&Q...and why none of my shelving fits

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 18 Feb 2015, 4:30 pm

Flacksaw Jim Duggan.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed 18 Feb 2015, 4:58 pm

I know I hardly ever post in the boxing section as I lack knowledge and have little of interest to say (yes I know it doesn't stop some of the "empty vessels") but I do read most threads and the title of one of them is making my eyes bleed.

Given that this is a place for the more cultured to gather I was wondering if, in between deleting posts about travelling folk, one of the MODS possibly change it?

Many thanks in advance.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 18 Feb 2015, 5:00 pm

Onetwos you're fav thread?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed 18 Feb 2015, 5:24 pm

That's the one. Maybe I'll go on and post something about facking pikeys or the Welsh being rubbish at rugby and see if I can get it deleted.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Feb 2015, 5:32 pm

Hibbz wrote:That's the one. Maybe I'll go on and post something about facking pikeys or the Welsh being rubbish at rugby and see if I can get it deleted.

Please don't

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed 18 Feb 2015, 5:41 pm

Thank you for the change. I think Steffan will do a far better incendiary job than I could have done anyway.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 19 Feb 2015, 7:19 am

Got my first speeding ticket last night.

Fist
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Feb 2015, 7:22 am

Bit silly Raf...

How fast?

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 19 Feb 2015, 7:40 am

No clue. Was driving home and the road was rather dark (no street lights). Didn't see the board which changed the speed from 100 to 80.
Tried to make the traffic light while it was still green (there was literally no way on earth I was gonna stop on the outskirts of Joburg on a road with no lighting), and I saw the flash go off. Think it was about 90, not much more. I wasn't ghosting.... just not paying attention
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Feb 2015, 7:56 am

Might be ok then, may not have film

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:13 am

Turd.

Had a ready meal from the M&S 'Taste' range last night. Taste Japan Crispy Chicken Katsu Curry with Fragrant Rice. Bloody good actually.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:17 am

Morning slags. Yeah M & S make some damned good food, especially the mexican 3 bean wrap.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:28 am

Prefer Morrisons to be honest...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:32 am

Morrisons do the best meat although some of their vacuum packed stuff can be iffy if it is close to the sell by date.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:33 am

And alcohol is more expensive than any other shop when it comes to alcohol. £2.69 for 4 cans of cider!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:35 am

Is that dear? I dont really drink at home.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:35 am

Cheers Rick. Not too annoyed about the fine/negative points (first offence). Just really annoyed at getting my first ever traffic violation!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:37 am

I have never had a speeding ticket (cue one on the way home) though have had a seatbelt violation once.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:40 am

rick_dagless wrote:Is that dear?  I dont really drink at home.

Tesco £2.29, Aldi £2.09. I was being flippant though.

Had 4 cans of M&S Belgian lager (a good find although pricey at £5.50) then a litre of M&S House Red. Usually Red makes me a bit shaky in the morning but fine today. Must be a half decent type.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:42 am

Been stopped a few times for a things (tyres, lights, think my windows were too tinted once...), but I've always got away with it by saying things like "Seriously, my second in a day?" or "You know my uncle is the town planner, and this is his car I'm driving?".... Shameless really.... All good now, my car has seriously mellowed out.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:42 am

Realise we are all far too classy to shop there, but Aldi do really nice steaks.

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:44 am

Having looked it up, he's actually the treasurer now. Brave man puts him in charge of the till.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:45 am

Morning Jeffers

Is a town planner a big deal over there Raf?  We used to take the p1ss out of people doing town planning at uni.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:47 am

I have no idea whether it's a big deal or not (other than him I don't know any), but it's certainly a well paying deal. SUVs, ridiculously opulent house, various women to pay maintenance to... Ticks all the wealth boxes
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:48 am

Fair play to the lad then mate.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:51 am

Rowley wrote:Realise we are all far too classy to shop there, but Aldi do really nice steaks.

Morning all.

Aldi fantastic. Cold meats / Steaks. Don't be ashamed Jeff, just steer clear of the fruit and veg.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:52 am

sean wrote:
Aldi fantastic. Cold meats / Steaks. Don't be ashamed Jeff, just steer clear of the fruit and veg.

And the chavs shopping in onesies and PJ's?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:58 am

With Aldi you got some fantastic fruit and pretty good savoury snacks. Frozen foods are crap. And Best place to get Meat? Local butcher who does his own killing.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Feb 2015, 8:58 am

Shah wrote:Local butcher who does his own killing

DAVE?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Feb 2015, 9:00 am

Whoever planned Bradford (certainly in recent years) either had to be an evil genius or the proud owner of the worst set of cataracts in history. "Eyesore" doesn't do the place justice. Over the years I've tried hard to defend my beloved city but now I can't be f*cking ar$ed. Thankfully, I only ever really venture into the City Centre when called to give evidence at Court (or to stalk Rick)

As for speeding...nearly got banned a few years ago (lied my bollox off to keep my licence) and been stopped a couple of times on the motorway late at night but was let off as I explained I was driving back to Bradford (usually after a gig) and THERE'S NO-ONE ELSE ON THE F*CKING ROAD, OFFICER COS IT'S 2AM!!!!!!!)

Things once you get done for speeding you drive like an old dear forever because there's nowt worse that having to shell out £60 just because you thought you needed to be somewhere two minutes sooner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Feb 2015, 9:02 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:Local butcher who does his own killing

DAVE?
"What's on offer today? Are those meatballs?"

"Well, they're actually ovaries but for the sake of a quick sale my love...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 19 Feb 2015, 9:04 am

I have been done twice for speeding, once on my frigging Vespa. I was quite proud of that as I was unaware it was capable of going 38.

The second time I did the speeding awareness course. Four hours sat in a room being lectured to by some self righteous bell end. If you ever get this option, just take the points.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Feb 2015, 9:07 am

DAVE wrote:I only ever really venture into the City Centre when called to give evidence at Court (or to stalk Rick)

Fair point DAVE, I always get that feeling i'm being watched, I thought it was the odour, and the fact that everyone is wactching me, but this explains it.

I actually don't mind Bradford for a night out to be honest...

Last edited by rick_dagless on Thu 19 Feb 2015, 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Feb 2015, 9:18 am

Talking of town planning, this is in a business park near me. I go out of my way to drive around the area. Anyone guess what it is?

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Feb 2015, 9:19 am

I never speed. Don't see the point when you do the maths, nor do i want to drive like a BMW w@nker

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 19 Feb 2015, 10:01 am

I was only doing 90 in a 80?!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 19 Feb 2015, 10:02 am

Metric system
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 19 Feb 2015, 10:05 am

Speeding itself isn't an offence, the offence is to get caught speeding.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 19 Feb 2015, 10:08 am

And I unfortunately did it smack bang in the next to the speeding paparazzo. Couldn't even see the camera, how dark it was.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next