The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+9
Fernando
Holymiky
Hero
FIFA Diva
Marky
GSC
Brooksy
FootballLight
Afro
13 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 4 Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Afro Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Football Light
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - Nadeem

Season 3 Fixtures Week 6 - Due Monday 2nd March By Midnight
Granada v Verona
Bremen v Twente
Genk v Bordeaux
Montpellier v PAOK

Vote: Football Light

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 4 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Fernando Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:00 am

They wouldn't let a black guy on the train and started singing We're Racist, We're Racist & That's the way we like it...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 4 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:00 am

I'm not sure Viva. I haven't had a chance to read it properly.

Last edited by Holymiky on Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:02 am

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:19 am

We should move this debate to the thread Olly created in the football section, and leave this page to praise Miky for his results and discuss less important issues.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:22 am

""We're racist, we're racist, and that's the way we like it"

And those people call themselves "fans". They are just as bad as viva and his hatred of duck sized horses.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:28 am

Naughty Chelsea fans.

We discuss anything and everything here.

I really knew what happend but wanted the views from the Chelsea fans (Miky & Marky).

So Nadeem you're saying I'm bad as the Chelsea fans?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:30 am

Well played Azzy, good game Ok!

Anyone want a cheap CB for backup. Willing to sell Rekik for £3m which is below his TM value. Want to raise some cash for another signing.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:33 am

Limited funds unfortunately Afro and I'm focusing on improving my first team at the moment anyway.

I think I have my defence sorted now.

------------Weidenfeller-----------
Carvajal - Terry - Martinez - Cole

Thoughts anyone?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:43 am

Decent defence Miky's. Definately the one to not worry about.

Tbh, I'm not keen to let Rekik go. Just exploring all options at the moment.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:46 am

Yeah he's a good solid young defender who is doing well so I don't blame you mate.

I was tempted to take the lawyer offer for Carvajal and improve other areas of my team but not sure.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:47 am

Not because I want to but because it could free up some cash to improve other areas.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:53 am

It's the only guaranteed way to raise fund to keep on improving.

I'm thinking I will accept Clyne's lawyer but got a few ideas first.

In your case, unless you can afford Lahm, you will struggle to get better than Carvajal. But for the money you get, you could bring in someone like Coleman (which isn't much of a step down- or at all in my opinion - and give you a cash boost to improve elsewhere).

Or you could sell and buy Clyne from me for £12.5m Whistle
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:56 am

It was actually one of my potential plans to get Clyne in because yes Carvajal is pure quality and one of the best around at RB at the moment but Clyne is more than a decent replacement then I will have extra cash to play around with.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:04 am

I'm probably taking the Clyne lawyer if I don't get a bit more.

But I personally don't think Carvajal is all that. He's decent but no better than a lot of other rbs out there. To me it would be a no brainer to sell and buy someone like Zabaleta and get cash

Imo that would give you a better RB and some extra cash.

Or in Clyne's case, a fair bit more cash and a RB who is not far off, if not level with Carvajal
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:09 am

I see what you are saying, I rate Carvajal highly but I agree that Clyne is definitely up there. Would you only take £12.5m for Clyne?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:23 am

Well, I'd take more!!

I have the £12m lawyers so really it's only worth me selling domestically if I get a bit more I.e. 12.5m
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:24 am

Im happy to pay the £12.5m was just wondering sorry mate. I'm only accepting a lawyer offer on my side if you are happy with that though.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:26 am

Koba wrote:Naughty Chelsea fans.

We discuss anything and everything here.

I really knew what happend but wanted the views from the Chelsea fans (Miky & Marky).

So Nadeem you're saying I'm bad as the Chelsea fans?

Your not as bad as Chelsea fans viva. There was no such thing as "Chelsea fans" until Abromovich bought their club. At least you can see the bigger picture. The illuminati controls Chelsea.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:28 am

I've been a Chelsea fan since I knew what football was so I don't know where you got that from Nadeem.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:30 am

I want to wait to hear back from FL, but in principle idbehappy to do that Miky
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:32 am

Ok fair enough mate. Ill think it over as well but I'm happy to do it.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:23 pm

Good lad Miky, well done with results.

Affers, I'd consider doing £11.5m + te Vrede.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Koba wrote:I really knew what happend but wanted the views from the Chelsea fans (Miky & Marky).

I was defending Man Utd's hoofball accusations recently, I must be a Man U fan as well Rolling Eyes

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:34 pm

Holymiky wrote:I've been a Chelsea fan since I knew what football was so I don't know where you got that from Nadeem.

My apologies then miky. It's just that there's rumours out there that Abromovich is a part of the illuminati. Alex Ferguson is also a part of it. Now he's retired from football he can fulfil his role as Don Alexis Fergusoninho.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:42 pm

You don't have to apologise mate OK

I don't know anything about the Illuminati part of what you said I was just defending my club.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:50 pm

Marky wrote:
Koba wrote:I really knew what happend but wanted the views from the Chelsea fans (Miky & Marky).

I was defending Man Utd's hoofball accusations recently, I must be a Man U fan as well Rolling Eyes

You wouldn't be calling them "Man U" if you were a United fan.

Order 1886 coming out on Friday, a Playstation exclusive that's going to put another nail in the Xbox coffin. Nando and Marky congratulations on picking the superior console.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:54 pm

Cheers for results Miky OK

Can I see Hero's tactics please?

Also I'm looking to buy and sell, I have Honda available if someone's after a winger. May sell Son in lawyers too.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:56 pm

League table is updated. Are Montpellier now the favourites?

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Just out of pure interest Viva, have you played both consoles?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:58 pm

Trebs I'm going to post them all tonight when I'm
On my desktop computer I'm on my phone at work at the moment and it's easier to edit topic and format stuff on a PC for me.

How much would you want for Son by the way?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:03 pm

And Honda.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Holymiky wrote:Just out of pure interest Viva, have you played both consoles?

Yes I own a Playstation 4 and my cousin has an Xbox. I'll probably get an Xbox at the end of this year or start of next depending on the prices.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:06 pm

Yeah sorry just saw that Miky,

Son I'd want a bit more than his lawyers offer, Honda probably about TM Value

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:11 pm

Afternoon guys, been a busy day today haven't had the chance to get online.

Thanks for the 0-1. Sad Really helped us out, but I'm guessing its very difficult to stop a midfield of Clasie and Pirlo. Maybe should have put 2 in there to close them down easier. But we learn from mistakes. Unlucky Basel.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:15 pm

Can I Pm you Trebs?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:16 pm

PM me anytime Miky OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:16 pm

I was gonna get a PS4 last Christmas but I just picked up a copy of Dark Souls instead as I really wanted to play that. Best game ever.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:20 pm

Are you going to be joining back nadeem?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:20 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:I was gonna get a PS4 last Christmas but I just picked up a copy of Dark Souls instead as I really wanted to play that. Best game ever.

I've not played it but heard DS is really difficult.

Have you seen the graphics for Final Fantasy 15? Best graphics I've seen, the only thing stopping me is that it's a turn based game which puts me off. They need to use those graphics on another game.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:20 pm

FootballLight wrote:I'm guessing its very difficult to stop a midfield of Clasie and Pirlo.
Not really, just have your CM running round with a pair of scissors, Pirlo would be scared to death.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:20 pm

FootballLight wrote:Are you going to be joining back nadeem?

Nadeem take over Verona, you're on here often enough. At least till the end of the season.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:24 pm

I want a cash boost first. 20 mill should do it.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:26 pm

You've got last seasons champions.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:26 pm

GSC have left Verona in a good way, I don't think you will need £20m.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:29 pm

I will need 20 mill. Now Verona are in last place and I'm a noob at these leagues anyway. I'll take 10mill.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:31 pm

Have you seen the team? You will change your mind after I'm sure.

Pjanic, Costa, Tello just to name a few.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:31 pm

TheSecondComing wrote:
FootballLight wrote:I'm guessing its very difficult to stop a midfield of Clasie and Pirlo.
Not really, just have your CM running round with a pair of scissors, Pirlo would be scared to death.

My midfield still won't be good enough. Sad I've only got Illaramendi and Blind. Laugh

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:33 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:I will need 20 mill. Now Verona are in last place and I'm a noob at these leagues anyway. I'll take 10mill.

Trust me mate, if I can take over this Basel side with nothing, you should be more than capable of taking over a very well put together Verona side. #JustSaying

Also, why don't we bring CF back. Wink (Or on a serious note, Olly or NickisBHAFC might not be the worst options in the World would they?)

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:33 pm

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:36 pm

TheSecondComing wrote:League table is updated. Are Montpellier now the favourites?

No.

Although two big wins. I just realised I haven't added my sponsorship money for the last two wins!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next