The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Galted
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
13 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 05 Mar 2015, 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

I love you all, not in a massively gay way, apart from Tina obviously.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 18 Mar 2015, 1:37 pm

Rowley wrote:The Look of Love by ABC has just come on the Radio at work, it made me think of Jules. Am sure if there is any BON JOVI on I will have similarly warm thoughts about DAVE.

Some c*nt was walking down the road whistling What a Wonderful World this morning. It reminded me of you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Mar 2015, 1:40 pm

Somewhat unbelievably Wanted Dead or Alive has just come on, I am now thinking of Dave. It is the 80's hour on Magic, so unfortunately any Keane to make me think of you Tina is unlikely.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Mar 2015, 1:42 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:The Look of Love by ABC has just come on the Radio at work, it made me think of Jules. Am sure if there is any BON JOVI on I will have similarly warm thoughts about DAVE.

Some c*nt was walking down the road whistling What a Wonderful World this morning.  It interfered with my rendition of Chris De Burgh's Lady in Red.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 18 Mar 2015, 1:42 pm

Force & Styles next...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 18 Mar 2015, 1:44 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Some c*nt was walking down the road whistling What a Wonderful World this morning.  It interfered with my rendition of Chris De Burgh's Lady in Red.

Sean? Sean? SEAN?

The 90's just called, they want their coat back.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Mar 2015, 1:46 pm

Is that the 1890s?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 18 Mar 2015, 1:50 pm

Rowley wrote:Is that the 1890s?

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Mar 2015, 1:50 pm

I looked rather sophisticated in my pink shirt and Diesel Puffa on Sunday. Quite the lothario in fact.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 18 Mar 2015, 1:55 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Zu3932950_alt_2_tm1381280309
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 18 Mar 2015, 1:56 pm

Hip hip hooray

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:00 pm

I've just got some c*nt on the Radio dribbling on endlessly about the Budget and then there's opinion and counter comment from other c*nts which has done nothing but confuse me as to whether I'm better off, worse off or simply no better off than before the f*cking Budget.

Found an old memory card last night with some tunes I haven't heard for ages. Transferred to it onto my phone so I'm going to listen to my music in the office which should encourage people to f*ck off out for lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:04 pm

Sister Sledge We are Family now, whilst it does not invoke immediate thoughts of any CC member for some reason the first one that came to mind was Sean.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:13 pm

Two women have been spared jail after they tortured a man with curling tongs, a pizza cutter and a lighter.

Natalie Lilley, 19, and Leah White, 22, were among a gang of four who lured their victim to a flat where they tied him to a chair and submitted him to a prolonged attack.

Two others, Brendan Teale, 27, and Lorraine Earles, were both given prison sentences, although Earles was released because of time on remand.

The attack took place because they believed he was seeing several women at the time.

Among the catalogue of abuse the victim:
•Had curling tongs pressed to his genitals
•Was forced to drink cleaning fluid
•Was burned with a cigarette lighter
•Had a pizza cutter pressed to his cheek
•Was punched and slapped repeatedly
•Had his ear bitten
•Was threatened with being suffocated with a scarf

His ordeal only came to an end when White and Lilley untied him while Earles, the ringleader, was sleeping, and let him go from the flat in Scarborough, North Yorkshire.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:15 pm

I think I'd quite like that apart from the tongs on balls action. Don't like people touching my balls.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:16 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I think I'd quite like that apart from the tongs on balls action. Don't like females touching my balls.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:18 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I think I'd quite like that apart from the tongs on balls action. Don't like females touching my balls.

That is correct. A bird tried to swallow suck one once and I had to reprimand her.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:30 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

That is correct. A bird tried to swallow suck one once and I had to reprimand her.

Probably mistook em for tic tacs

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:34 pm

Nah, would have been a gobstopper

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:36 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Nah, would have been a gobstopper

I was talking about yours not "hers"

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:43 pm

I'll set the Father of the archangel of death on you if you persist in being rotten.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:46 pm

Reminds me of a time I was on a football tour to Holland and was fingering a dutch bird and she s*at down my arm.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:49 pm

Rowley wrote:Reminds me of a time I was on a football tour to Holland and was fingering a dutch bird and she s*at down my arm.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:50 pm

Rowley wrote:Reminds me of a time I was on a football tour to Holland and was fingering a dutch bird and she s*at down my arm.

Shocked
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:50 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I'll set the Father of the archangel of death on you if you persist in being rotten.

Even the males of other planes owe you favours after using you as a courtesan

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:52 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Shocked

Yes. Why would she sit down mid fingering?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:53 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Shocked

To stop him filching pennies from her purse.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:54 pm

I lost my virginity to a Dutch girl. In France.

I wonder if it's the same person.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:54 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Shocked

Arhh! I think he was tenpin bowling her.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:55 pm

I lost my virginity to a Dutch girl.  In France.

Glass eye and a limp? If so it could be.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 18 Mar 2015, 2:57 pm

Rowley wrote:

I lost my virginity to a Dutch girl.  In France.

Glass eye and a limp? If so it could be.

Not that I remember.

That's a relief. It's bad enough that I've almost certainly shared some girls with RiCK, but with you? Perish the thought.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:04 pm

You have almost certainly shared some with Sean though, would guess statistically the same is true of most of us such is his success rate.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:05 pm

I don't know sh1t, but Jeff does apparently.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:07 pm

Rowley wrote:You have almost certainly shared some with Sean though, would guess statistically the same is true of most of us such is his success rate.

If not Sean then definitely Coxy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:10 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I think I'd quite like that apart from the tongs on balls action.
My wife's from Lancashire and she pronounces the word "tongue" as "tong" so I'm always on edge when she suggests using tongues during the doing of sex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:15 pm

NICKLEBACK's "This is how you remind me" on the radio.

Would suggest Rowley needs to have his arm up to the shoulder in a cow's bum, James Herriot style, to be reminded of this Dutch girl

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:32 pm

Rowley wrote:You have almost certainly shared some with Sean though, would guess statistically the same is true of most of us such is his success rate.

I haven't been getting any for 7 years. Prior to that I got a lot. Not triple figures and I don't remember much of them.

I remember one bird though (nice, pornstar figure / slightly ropey boat). She got upset because prior to getting with her I'd told her that her work colleague gave the best BJ ever. When it came to the moment (where she was ready) she wrapped her hair round my hampton whilst she did it. Still makes me chuckle today. No enhancement at all. Nice girl though. Would have been a keeper but could never get over the fact that my housemate had lashed under her bird whilst going down, there.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:36 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I haven't been getting any for 7 years. Prior to that I got a lot. Not triple figures and I don't remember much of them.

I remember one bird though (nice, pornstar figure / slightly ropey boat). She got upset because prior to getting with her I'd told her that her work colleague gave the best BJ ever. When it came to the moment (where she was ready) she wrapped her round my hampton whilst she did it. Still makes me chuckle today. No enhancement at all. Nice girl though. Would have been a keeper but could never get over the fact that my housemate had lashed under her bird whilst going down, there.

Can someone translate this nonsense?

Wrapped her what round your hampton?

"Lashed under her bird"? Did she own some sort of parrot?

Let's face it, you made this all up but got a little excited whilst typing it out?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:39 pm

Multi-tasking.

She wrapped her hair round my hampton and my housemate lashed under her bed whilst going down on her.

Gospel.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:40 pm

seanmichaels wrote: my housemate had lashed under her bird whilst going down, there.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 66028
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:40 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Multi-tasking.

She wrapped her hair round my hampton and my housemate lashed under her bed whilst going down on her.

Gospel.

Oh, that's alright then. I believe you now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:46 pm

Gospel - Sean's equivalent of the boxing board's use of "FACT!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:47 pm

Look if Sean says it is true that will do for me, otherwise what are we suggesting, that he makes up his sexual prowess potentially to mask deeply rooted and as of yet unresolved childhood trauma perhaps related to his public school upbringing.

Patently such a theory is nonsense completely out of left field and without any merit whatsoever.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:49 pm

Rowley wrote:Look if Sean says it is true that will do for me, otherwise what are we suggesting, that he makes up his sexual prowess potentially to mask deeply rooted and as of yet unresolved childhood trauma perhaps related to his public school upbringing.

Patently such a theory is nonsense completely out of left field and without any merit whatsoever.

Have I ever told you about the time I 'serviced' a bus load of pornstars who were on their way to a shoot but just happened to get lost in Runcorn?

GOSPEL.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:51 pm

Reminds me of the time Eva Mendez and Charlize Theron's car broke down in Rotherham, they knocked on my door and asked if they could borrow my phone to phone the RAC, as I agreed they let me double team them.

GOSPEL.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:52 pm

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote: my housemate had lashed under her bird whilst going down, there.

Still not getting this bit.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:52 pm

Rowley wrote:Look if Sean says it is true that will do for me, otherwise what are we suggesting, that he makes up his sexual prowess potentially to mask deeply rooted and as of yet unresolved childhood trauma perhaps related to his public school upbringing.

Aye sean fibbing about his conquests would turn the culture cup arse over heels... and anything else that was in the way for that matter

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:53 pm

Honest, I swear to you.

I've got some great stories.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:53 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Still not getting this bit.

His mate was munching the muff while playing the flute solo her ostrich that was flat sharing with a turkey in his arse.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:54 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Honest, I swear to you.

Some believe JK Rowling has, does not make them true.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 18 Mar 2015, 3:54 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

No one is denying that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next