The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Galted
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
13 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 05 Mar 2015, 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

I love you all, not in a massively gay way, apart from Tina obviously.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:35 pm

Union Cane wrote:Must be at least a week since you last recycled that one.

Come on, it was on a plate.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Mar 2015, 4:16 pm

I don't like coconut.

I'd go Mars bar.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 19 Mar 2015, 5:02 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I don't like coconut.

I'd go Mars bar.

I bet you would, Marianne.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2015, 5:05 pm

Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:Of those four I would have the bounty and I am staggeringly gash free.
Your birthday trip to Leeds would suggest as much

Not sure you needed to make this as specific as the trip to Leeds Dave
Given that, unlike Sean, you don't provide us with a Twitter-esque hourly account of the women you've slipped a length to, I was unsure whether this was simply an extension of the Rowley dry spell or an unseasonable break from the normal routine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 19 Mar 2015, 5:09 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Given that, unlike Sean, you don't provide us with a Twitter-esque hourly account of the women you've slipped a length to,

Creative writing was always a weakness of mine at school.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2015, 5:15 pm

Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Given that, unlike Sean, you don't provide us with a Twitter-esque hourly account of the women you've slipped a length to,  

However, you can just post pictures of random women with the hashtag #IvedoneherGOSPEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:53 pm

Rowley wrote:

I wouldn't say that, Jeff.

Rowley wrote:Reminds me of a time I was on a football tour to Holland and was fingering a dutch bird and she s*at down my arm.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:57 pm

It's an inbetweeners quote tina. When sean sets off I struggle not to think of Jay

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Mar 2015, 9:10 pm

Rowley wrote:It's an inbetweeners quote tina. When sean sets off I struggle not to think of Jay

Ah, I see. Shame, as I really wanted it to be yours.

I don't know it well enough to pick off quotes.

Sean is very much like Jay though. Although Jay is more believable.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Mar 2015, 9:15 pm

Ah sh*t, serves me right for not reading back. Happy Birthday Union, cuppa heres to you and yours and wish you a good nights sleep.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:27 pm

Rowley wrote:It's an inbetweeners quote tina. When sean sets off I struggle not to think of Jay

You are so far above the Inbetweeners, Jeff.
Shock value is a powerful tool indeed. It worked!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 20 Mar 2015, 7:49 am

Fist. King of Anglia!

Devastating news. The hot girl in our office has handed in her notice. Hopefully will be involved in recruiting her replacement so will ensure that there is a swimsuit round introduced into the process. Luckily the Facebook pictures of the hot girl on holiday in Australia provide a great point of comparison.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 20 Mar 2015, 7:53 am

Morning fly,

Yes, the light down here can do wonders... fit looking birds abound.
A bit dark now though due to the approaching big black storm clouds.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 20 Mar 2015, 7:54 am

superflyweight wrote:Fist.  King of Anglia!

Devastating news.  The hot girl in our office has handed in her notice.  Hopefully will be involved in recruiting her replacement so will ensure that there is a swimsuit round introduced into the process.  Luckily the Facebook pictures of the hot girl on holiday in Australia provide a great point of comparison.  

Commiserations. Send us 10 pounds and a deep fried Mars bar and ill send you a slave girl

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 20 Mar 2015, 7:54 am

Morning LD - very poetic!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 20 Mar 2015, 7:55 am

Morning Shah. Done!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 20 Mar 2015, 7:58 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 20 Mar 2015, 7:59 am

superflyweight wrote:Morning LD - very poetic!

The Finch is the only exception!

ShahenshahG wrote:
Commiserations. Send us 10 pounds and a deep fried Mars bar and ill send you a slave girl

La-la la-la... la-la la-la.... call flight centre.... lowest airfares guaranteeeeeed. (the ad that was just on here)
Don't worry about Customs. Just put on your best smile and they will wave you through.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 20 Mar 2015, 8:07 am

Morning Tina. Finger anyone on the way into work today?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 20 Mar 2015, 8:09 am

Morning homies.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 20 Mar 2015, 8:12 am

superflyweight wrote:Morning Tina.  Finger anyone on the way into work today?

Unfortunately not. Slept all the way.

Someone could have fingered me I suppose, but I didn't notice.

Let us know how the recruitment goes.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Mar 2015, 8:46 am

Whaddup twunts, the sort-of-Scartlett Johansen looking woman down the corridor that I fancy and who left (which made me think my stalking had been rumbled) has returned...yayyyyy.....married and with a baby...boooooooooooooooo

It's a sad day but I'm also quite pleased as even though she keeps telling me how happy she is and how lovely her baby is (why the f*ck should I care about that?) I do get to gaze into those lovely eyes and imagine what those sensual full lips of hers would look like wrapped around my Hampton (or HAMPTON as I think it should be referred to)

Anyway, tea to make and small but (according to the Chief Super apparently) very important differences to be made to society.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 20 Mar 2015, 8:48 am

Morning all, unlike Dave I will be making no significant changes to society today. Unless you count unloading 4 of shah's friends from a van at Immingham as making a change.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 20 Mar 2015, 8:49 am

Beethoven's third symphony, the eroica suite on the way to work today. Culture is not just a cup to me, but a way of life.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 20 Mar 2015, 8:51 am

I will also be making no changes to society today.

Unless you count taking a small country in Africa to the brink of bankruptcy, causing it to fall into civil war and genocide.

But it won't be on my doorstep so who cares. Keeps Geldof in a job.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 20 Mar 2015, 8:53 am

And you in the lifestyle you have become used to Tina, genocide and the potential radicalisation of yet another country is a small price to pay to keep you in Cristal and hookers as far as I am concerned.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 20 Mar 2015, 8:56 am

No grand society changes for me either, I don't even have anything funny to associate to my job today.

But thought I would join in anyway...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 20 Mar 2015, 8:58 am

Rowley wrote:And you in the lifestyle you have become used to Tina, genocide and the potential radicalisation of yet another country is a small price to pay to keep you in Cristal and hookers as far as I am concerned.

Bloody right Jeff. I'll radicalise them in their home country, you bring them over here illegally so they can kill all our children.

We are both crooks, Jeff. Don't try and paint me as the bad guy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 20 Mar 2015, 8:59 am

rick_dagless wrote:No grand society changes for me either, I don't even have anything funny to associate to my job today.

But thought I would join in anyway...

But are you having soup and a sandwich for lunch?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 20 Mar 2015, 9:01 am

Rowley wrote:Beethoven's third symphony, the eroica suite on the way to work today. Culture is not just a cup to me, but a way of life.

Good work, Jeff. As it's Spring, I'm all over the 6th Symphony (the Pastoral) at the moment.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 20 Mar 2015, 9:03 am

Benders.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 20 Mar 2015, 9:03 am

Mate downloaded me his complete works last night. Have nine gigs worth of the stuff to wade through. TSMR did not seem keen.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 20 Mar 2015, 9:05 am

Tino wrote:But are you having soup and a sandwich for lunch?

Yes I will Tino, as today's soup is chilli chicken and ginger, which sounds promising...

Open to an appropriate sandiwch suggestion to accompany it though.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 20 Mar 2015, 9:52 am

I'll be moving 1,000,000 USD to a fund that gives credit to small emerging businesses all over the world.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 20 Mar 2015, 9:53 am

Eclipse was a bit sh1t.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Mar 2015, 10:05 am

Right, done my bit, suspect charged and now at Court....let the chips fall where they may

Agreed, eclipse was w*nk...especially the bit when, having forgotten all about it (who cares really?) I turned to see what everyone in the car park was looking at and blinded myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 20 Mar 2015, 10:10 am

DAVE667 wrote:Right, done my bit, suspect charged and now at Court....let the chips fall where they may

Agreed, eclipse was w*nk...especially the bit when, having forgotten all about it (who cares really?) I turned to see what everyone in the car park was looking at and blinded myself

Funniest bit was Chris Hollins trying to give it the biggun in the Faroe Islands as they were covered with cloud. Trying to tell us how 'eerie' and 'intimidating' it all was as loads of school kids larked around in the background.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 20 Mar 2015, 10:24 am

Supposedly getting my settlement details today. September 1st widely muted. Not holding out much hope for anything half decent.

We get £530 worth of benefits which we can choose or have put on a card as cash. The tight bastards said yesterday if we over spend they will claim back pro rata.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 20 Mar 2015, 10:24 am

mooted?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:16 am

Dead by 10.24, is that a record for you Sean?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:21 am

Rowley wrote:Dead by 10.24, is that a record for you Sean?

Jeff, can you edit thread titles?

If you can, can you change ONEBALLS effort on the boxing page? It's making my eyes bleed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:22 am

only if he logs on at 10:20.

It's linguistic f*ck ups like that which have made their decision to bin him off an easy one...that and the constant references to knobbing beautiful women on a regular basis.

In all seriousness though, I hope he gets sorted out with a job sooner rather than later...I gather Kim Kardashian is wanting someone to go around and test the theory that she doesn't exactly have the tightest p*ssy and basically sleep with the (LEGAL) female population for the definitive answer.

I think Sean's the man for the job....given he's already "surveyed" 60% of females

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:26 am

I've arrived. Quite chuffed actually. Day off following the worst four days of my life. There's a special place in hell for the man or woman who assigned me go Graveyard duties.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:30 am

You're wish is my command Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:31 am

kingraf wrote:I've arrived. Quite chuffed actually. Day off following the worst four days of my life. There's a special place in hell for the man or woman  who assigned me go Graveyard duties.

You poor bastard. That must be a killer. Throws your circadian rhythm right out, doesn't it?

Have you been watching the bat & ball games though? Such a relief to get past Shah's buddies. They are far too mysterious and mercurial for my liking.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:32 am

DAVE667 wrote:

I think Sean's the man for the job....given he's already "surveyed" 60% of females

I wouldn't nob Kardashian. Those booty things look stupid and unattractive. Prefer a flat arris like Emilia Fox. I'll do her if you want?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:38 am

We must be better than descibing a cosmic event that can only happen due to some mid blowing coincidences in physics and biolgy, all lining up in perfect allignement at a miniscule point in space and time, that we just happen to be lucky enough to see, as "a bit sh1t"

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 20 Mar 2015, 11:49 am

Watched us bowl, and a bit of the batting. Gonna catch highlights of the Pak-Aus game in ten minutes. Fantastic to win a KO for once, might have shed a tear, although that could be due to emotional swings I've had since I was down graded to four hours of sleep after the nth shift restructuring. Someone needs to get the message across that the problem isn't the shifts, or organisation thereof. It's the woefully under qualified Jimmy the Gimmicks who work here.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Mar 2015, 12:02 pm

Slept through the eclipse having worked until 3 a.m.
I then made a small change to soceity.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 20 Mar 2015, 12:06 pm

rick_dagless wrote:We must be better than descibing a cosmic event that can only happen due to some mid blowing coincidences in physics and biolgy, all lining up in perfect allignement at a miniscule point in space and time, that we just happen to be lucky enough to see, as "a bit sh1t"

More excited about seeing my tulips come in to flower. This phenomenon is as much a mind blowing example of the evolutionary coincidences in Biology and Physics. We just don't appreciate the little things in life sometimes.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next