The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Galted
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
13 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

I love you all, not in a massively gay way, apart from Tina obviously.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:39 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:With regards to that Tino.  You'd have to take 70% of that off because of the bullshite factor

What, the trade for your missus or the infidelity list?

Both. The former because cows cant do bullshite they're the wrong gender and the latter because the person answearing hopes the person asking will be impressed by their fictional sexual prowess and offer them a rimjob

Are you suggesting that Seany bullsh*ts about all his sexual conquests?

Bing bong billy

Ask a silly question get a silly answer

The only thing more fictional than seans sexual conquests is tophats weight loss.
At least Toppy has the possibility of losing weight. There isn't a woman alive with such low self esteem/masochistic tendencies to let Sean have a go on her

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:32 pm

DAVE wrote:There isn't a woman alive with such low self esteem/masochistic tendencies to let Sean have a go on her

The French do occasionally...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:45 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:There isn't a woman alive with such low self esteem/masochistic tendencies to let Sean have a go on her

The French do occasionally...
They're not actually women, just effeminate Frenchmen...or Frenchmen

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:51 pm

DAVE wrote:They're not actually women, just effeminate Frenchmen...or Frenchmen

Whack in a private education and it is bang on type.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:55 pm

At one point in France Gerard Depardieu was considered quite the heart throb, when one considers that the idea of Sean finding one who is willing to endure him is not completely out of left field.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:02 pm

Jeff kills another one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:03 pm

I did make a michaels of it somewhat. Might go on the boxing and start an argument about whose Dad is hardest.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Rowley wrote:I did make a michaels of it somewhat. Might go on the boxing and start an argument about whose Dad is hardest.

The answer is Strongback.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:08 pm

Rowley wrote:I did make a michaels of it somewhat. Might go on the boxing and start an argument about whose Dad is hardest.

I reckon that strongback is the son of imperial ghosty and Katie hopkins. Never met such a spiteful bastard

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:32 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

I reckon that strongback is the son of imperial ghosty and Katie hopkins. Never met such a spiteful bastard

Superfly?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:41 pm

Billy big banana. I like that.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:43 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Superfly?

Maybes he was the first 3 parent child although i dont think double penetration counts.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:52 am

Fist, benders.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:07 am

Sicond.

I can confirm that I am not Strongy's dad and nor have I done a sex in or around or on Katie Hopkins or Ghosty.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:10 am

superflyweight wrote:Sicond.

I can confirm that I am not Strongy's dad and nor have I done a sex in or around or on Katie Hopkins or Ghosty.  

But you are a spiteful bastard at times.

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:17 am

Morning sleety b!tches...as my dad's suffered enough strokes to fell a rhino and still kicking around 25 years later, I reckon he's the hardest (he told me to say that or he's batter me*)

*Tina reads this and weeps gently...lest he provoke the ire of any of his brood

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:41 am

My Dad is Scottish and now lives in England. He is considerably harder than yours, Dave.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:47 am

My dad's from Jamaica and lives in England, Scottish people worship him as "tha almighty broon-faced wun"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:52 am

DAVE667 wrote:My dad's from Jamaica and lives in England, Scottish people worship him as "tha almighty broon-faced wun"

He'd be too chilled out to take my Dad. My arl mans angry. Pale skinned and angry. Just like superfly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:38 am

Of all the words I could use to describe my dad, "chilled" would be way waaaaaaay down the list. Even at 85 years old he was kicking up a fuss when I told him the other month that he had to go into a new Nursing Home because the old one was only going to focus on Residential Care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:49 am

My dad's so hard he gave birth to me to keep my mother's minge fresh for love-skewering.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:53 am

Galted wrote:My dad's so hard he gave birth to me to keep my mother's minge fresh for love-skewering.

You were born with a head like Sloth though, weren't you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:21 am

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:25 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all.

Morning, Jeff. You well?

Sh*t on here again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:33 am

Galted wrote:My dad's so hard he gave birth to me to keep my mother's minge fresh for love-skewering.

You were born with a head like Sloth though, weren't you?

It was, apparently, like a gnome's hat that was falling over.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:36 am

Morning, Jeff.  You well?

Sh*t on here again.

I'm always well. How are things in the big smoke today?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:47 am

Rowley wrote:

Morning, Jeff.  You well?

Sh*t on here again.

I'm always well. How are things in the big smoke today?

Full of b*llends. Weather is alright though. Crisp but hazy.

I wonder where Julio is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:57 am

Probably down by the bookstore.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:09 am

Or having a conference call.

Hopefully he'll be able to break free from it soon.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:17 am

Thought someone had agreed that anyone arranging a conference call on a Friday could be shot...in the face...twice...with a cannon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:32 am

Water cannon or pellets soaked in vinegar?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:26 pm

Afternoon slags. How goes it?

Galted. Are you Nikolai Valuev

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:24 pm

I'm not Terry Pratchett - that's just fantasy.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:26 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm not Terry Pratchett - that's just fantasy.

Where the hell have you been, Jules? I've been frantic with worry.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:30 pm

Aye Julius he's been running round holding his willy in a glass full of seawater and at random points stopping at passers by. Showing em his willy and demanding to know if they've seen a man who looks like It.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:44 pm

I'm not a white police officer in Ferguson. Just found myself stuck in an elevator with half a dozen women.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Only 92 posts until I hit the big 4,000. What celebrations should we plan?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:47 pm

superflyweight wrote:Only 92 posts until I hit the big 4,000.  What celebrations should we plan?

Has to be EMO. A Culture Cup based EMO poem.

That's the in thing at the moment.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:02 pm

Crap on here.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:05 pm

How are TIMC and TILC getting on Union?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:17 pm

superflyweight wrote:Only 92 posts until I hit the big 4,000.  What celebrations should we plan?
How about 4000 pints of Buckfast...or as you people call it...a quiet night in!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:26 pm

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-31855389

I'll be back shortly my wife's been nagging at me to get off my phone for hours. angel

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:41 pm

If only Fred Talbot had had one

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:49 pm

Rowley wrote:How are TIMC and TILC getting on Union?

Fist!

Very well thanks Jeff, so much so that I'm allowed to go back to work. Woopie doo. 

Woopie? Whuppie? Whoopie? Whuppy? Doo? Do? ?!?!?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:15 am

Fist! again. 

At the risk of sounding like Shah, I do believe that would be described as a double fisting.

What a way to start the week.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:21 am

Yup. Beat me to it. Morning slag, how goes it with Mrs and Junior

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:26 am

All good thanks mate, don't know what kind of state they'll be in when I get home tonight though.

How bizniss an ting with you?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:13 am

Not bad actually, just a little busy at work. Playing games. Dead, even for a monday morning.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:14 am

Morning Shah/Union how're the good fight/sprog breeding going?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:31 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next