The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Galted
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
13 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 05 Mar 2015, 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

I love you all, not in a massively gay way, apart from Tina obviously.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 11:13 am

The silence indicates that the notion is as ridiculous to you as it is to me Laugh

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 11:16 am

Think there's an element of unpredictability in all limited over cricket. Anderson could turn up on an overcast day and dismantle any batting unit.

Pakistan are kings of unpredictability and are always the dark horse.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Mar 2015, 11:18 am

ShahenshahG wrote:The silence indicates that the notion is as ridiculous to you as it is to me Laugh

Yeah, you could be right. They are gathering some steam.
Sorry, was lurking around that thread you don't go on. Laugh

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 11:22 am

There is that, but the talent must be there in the first place, pakistan has something like 60 bowlers in the capital alone who can bowl around the 90mph mark, then whittle down into 12 at any time working away at the academy. English coaches desperately try to mould them into rigid cast and ruin them. The aussies did it a while back also, making them weight train instead of just bowl. Frak buttler is just gone. Need to start a top down revolution otherwise england will never have a sustained period of success.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 11:23 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:The silence indicates that the notion is as ridiculous to you as it is to me Laugh

Yeah, you could be right. They are gathering some steam.
Sorry, was lurking around that thread you don't go on. Laugh

I once lost a bet that England would win the tests pakistan would win the odis, it happened the other way around and i had to drive around 2 weeks in a one series. Wore a burka for the entire period

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Mar 2015, 11:27 am

seanmichaels wrote:Think there's an element of unpredictability in all limited over cricket. Anderson could turn up on an overcast day and dismantle any batting unit.

Pakistan are kings of unpredictability and are always the dark horse.
Would have sniggered at the "dark horse" comment were it not for the fact this words has slipped the net.

MODS, sort it out please (unless you're too busy banning me for Lord only knows what reason)
SEAN, have a word with yourself mate

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 11:48 am

erm, dark horse ref? Get a life Dave. That kind of sh!t is for the girls on the boxing board.

P word a genuine shortening but will amend as it has clearly caused offence

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Mar 2015, 11:49 am

It's OK Dave... his finger got cramp halfway through. Fixed it for you.

No worries sean. Everyone used the term back in the early 90s. Hope you don't mind me making the correction.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 12:15 pm

Sean figuring out new ways to michaels the thread. Turned it arse over heels...probably to match his own disposition

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Mar 2015, 12:19 pm

Was I right about the early 90s, shah?

Everyone used to say.. "I'm just popping down to the little shop crammed with goods on the corner. I'll be back in 5"

When did the term go out of favour? c. 1992?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Mar 2015, 12:24 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Was I right about the early 90s, shah?

Everyone used to say.. "I'm just popping down to the little shop crammed with goods on the corner. I'll be back in 5"

When did the term go out of favour? c. 1992?

Ours is called Mr Dharmishra and Sons. Never seen his sons though, I think they are all off at university. Myself and Mrs Windows just call it the shop. But living in a home counties village, where the average age is probably early seventies, I imagine most of the villagers call it the P*ki store.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Mar 2015, 12:28 pm

seanmichaels wrote:erm, dark horse ref? Get a life Dave. That kind of sh!t is for the girls on the boxing board.

P word a genuine shortening but will amend as it has clearly caused offence
I consider "dark horse" an amusing inoffensive term like "black spot", "black listed" and "Shah, never darken my doorstep again"

However the P word is a derogatory term for people of Pakistani origin. I agree it's a genuine shortening of a word but the negative connotations surrounding it's usage should tell you that it's unacceptable in all walks of life. I appreciate you amending it though. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 12:29 pm

Sort of. It became less a descriptive term when 'person of Asian descent bashing' became alot more prevalent Late 80 and early 90's. Sean was just trying to get in on the action . 1991 a family friend got rushed by a few white kids walking through wardown park so in revenge my uncle god rest his soul walked down alone every day for a week until they hit him. Then he and his mates who were waiting nearby grabbed them stripped them and after dunking them in the stream that goes through the park, tied em to a tree.

Then shoved cucumbers up their arses and left em there overnight. Sean just wants that experience again.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Mar 2015, 12:41 pm

This dear old fellow I worked with back in '89-90 (he was 70 or so then) came into work one day with a massive bruise on his face under his eye. We all thought he had been bashed up by some kids. He lived near Dartford from memory.

However, he put a smile on his severely bruised face and said:
"You are all partially correct. I was walking through the park and there were a large group of unruly kids playing football. One of them struck a powerful shot which collected me in my face... knocked me to the ground".

He took it quite well; the ball that is. Flush on his nut.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 09 Mar 2015, 12:53 pm

This bloke's desk was a sight to behold as well.

The messiest "workstation" I've ever seen. Paper everywhere, half eaten food, old tea cups with what looked like multi-coloured fungi growing out of them. You could barely see the guy when he was seated behind his desk. You'd trip over boxes of God-knows-what (crumpled up files?) just to ask him a question. Oh, and did I mention it was a bit of a fire hazard too? He smoked... so there were ashtrays everywhere with butts still burning.

This big Maori guy and myself would be in stitches. He'd say to me "Hey... check out the Koala now... he's having a nap!" It was true.
The old bloke would have a few pints every lunchtime and then a good afternoon snooze. Then leave at 5 on the dot.

The management never bothered him. He was a Legend!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 1:08 pm

Everyone's at lunch mate. You haven't Michaelsed the thread

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Mar 2015, 1:14 pm

Sh*t on here, today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 1:20 pm

Usual Monday morning after a tame weekend tino

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 1:25 pm

I genuinely didn't thinking what I was writing. Not trying to be edgy, funny, clever etc. Just typed and referred to them in short as I would Aussies, Windies Saffas etc

Mum used the p shop term at the weekend which I actually admonished her for.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 1:25 pm

https://youtu.be/PHZL7RdQsaw

This cheers up everyone

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 1:27 pm

it's ok sean he thought you were a cunnt and to be fair you are. no reason for this interjection other than to call you a cunnt

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 1:28 pm

Getting letters this afternoon re bonus / pay rise. I was one of 2 in the department who got 'developing' as opposed to 'good'. Irony being my only objective was to train a new bloke. That bloke got a 'good' performer rating. I am a lazy barsterd but that makes no sense whatsoever

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 1:28 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:it's ok sean he thought you were a cunnt and to be fair you are. no reason for this interjection other than to call you a cunnt

you're the biggest c*nt on here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 1:33 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:it's ok sean he thought you were a cunnt and to be fair you are. no reason for this interjection other than to call you a cunnt

you're the biggest c*nt on here.

Strange then that you get all the c0ck

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 1:37 pm

you're sweet talk is getting you nowhere

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 1:40 pm

seanmichaels wrote:you're sweet talk is getting you nowhere

Are you asking me to pay?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 1:42 pm

you couldn't afford it

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 1:44 pm

seanmichaels wrote:you couldn't afford it

Probably not. And the queues are horrendous

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 1:55 pm

this could go on forever.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:00 pm

This place is turning into Grinder...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:01 pm

rick_dagless wrote:This place is turning into Grinder...

A racist grinder at that. Quite a turn up for the books

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:04 pm

seanmichaels wrote:this could go on forever.....

Said the waterboy as he was 12th man and the game of touchc0ck had just started

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:05 pm

Rowley wrote:

Were you aware of the goings on at Rotherham v Millwall Jeff?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:05 pm

Unfortunate.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:07 pm

Rowley wrote:

You took hundreds of men on a football pitch just this weekend. Don't play hetro now.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:08 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Were you aware of the goings on at Rotherham v Millwall Jeff?

Some bloke in the pub was on about it. Charming bunch Millwall fans

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:09 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Unfortunate.

bog off windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:11 pm

Rowley wrote:

Some bloke in the pub was on about it. Charming bunch Millwall fans

My brother works with one. Smart educated bloke but goes away with Millwall simply for a ruck.

Apparently they were singing 'You can't even protect your kids' or something like that.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:13 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I genuinely didn't thinking what I was writing. Not trying to be edgy, funny, clever etc. Just typed and referred to them in short as I would Aussies, Windies Saffas etc

Putting on an Asian accent and pretending you're Shah isn't helping matters. Are you sure you're not Jim Davidson? (no, he touches up women)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:15 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Smart educated bloke but goes away with Millwall simply for a ruck.

That's what I was going on about earlier. We have a few of them like that. These are educated people. Fathers.

They turn into w*nkers on a Saturday, shout racist/homophobic/sexist (delete as applicable) abuse for 90 minutes then go home and read the kids a bedtime story.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:17 pm

A racist, illiterate, Grinder...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:23 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I genuinely didn't thinking what I was writing. Not trying to be edgy, funny, clever etc. Just typed and referred to them in short as I would Aussies, Windies Saffas etc

Putting on an Asian accent and pretending you're Shah isn't helping matters. Are you sure you're not Jim Davidson? (no, he touches up women)
laughing

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:29 pm

rick_dagless wrote:A racist, illiterate, Grinder...
Unliterate Rick UN-literate or unliterateful if you wanna get all spellified about it....also, I believe it's Grindr not Grinder...regardless of which it is, I'm still not being approached for sex by gay men...well, I am, they're just turning around and walking away again. How strange!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:31 pm

My point stands then DAVE, though I was unaware of the correct spelling of the app...

Can we call them Grini's?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:33 pm

Bit of a tangent but there is some serious minge in Bournemouth. A lot of it foreign as well. Served breakfast by a beautiful yank yesterday. May move down there in a couple of years.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:35 pm

Thought it was like God's waiting room down there?

Though I guess that is your chief demographic currently is it not?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:46 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Thought it was like God's waiting room down there?

Though I guess that is your chief demographic currently is it not?

No, I'm 45-60 or 20-25

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:48 pm

Ah, right you are...

I was at a club night in Bradford not so long ago where that seemed to be the demographic...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 2:50 pm

Women between 25-45 are boring.... Not interested in poontang.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:05 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Ah, right you are...

I was at a club night in Bradford not so long ago where that seemed to be the demographic...
Depending on the club, they may very well have been in their late teens/early 20's but just looked to be in their mid forties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next