The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Galted
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
13 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 05 Mar 2015, 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

I love you all, not in a massively gay way, apart from Tina obviously.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:13 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/alexandria-morra-footage-shows-model-5296784

In a library? For goodness sake, is nowhere sacred anymore.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:18 pm

I'd love to do a filthy bird like that.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:21 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I'd love to do a filthy bird like that.

It's a miracle you haven't. With your charm, personality, good looks and raging heterosexuality, I'm surprised you aren't beating them away.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:24 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

It's a miracle you haven't.  With your charm, personality, good looks and raging heterosexuality, I'm surprised you aren't beating them away.

I did a few filthy birds back in the day but they tended to 45+

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:27 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/alexandria-morra-footage-shows-model-5296784

In a library?  For goodness sake, is nowhere sacred anymore.
I'm sure there's a joke about dusty flaps in there somewhere

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:38 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

It's a miracle you haven't.  With your charm, personality, good looks and raging heterosexuality, I'm surprised you aren't beating them away.

I did a few filthy birds back in the day but they tended to 45+

Spoiler:

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:38 pm

Dog eared pages.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:38 pm

Well thumbed....

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:41 pm

Racist and crude on here today.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:43 pm

Right up your street then, Super

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:44 pm

hardback...

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:47 pm

Or more realistically...overdue

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:48 pm

You can renew library books online these days.

No excuses for them being late.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:52 pm

Never was an excuse tina. Self discipline and respect for other members is all you need.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:53 pm

That's a cop out Tino. If you can't be arsed to return the books. Renew online

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:56 pm

Rowley wrote:Never was an excuse tina. Self discipline and respect for other members is all you need.

You're right, Jeff. Absolutely right.

The older I get, the more respect I have for the places. Myself, Mrs Windows, the kids, we are all members of our nearest one. We could have up to 70 books out as a family at any one time if we so pleased.

No fingering in our local one either. Although I would if Mrs Windows (or the librarians) would let me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:57 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Right up your street then, Super

Too right you soft English bumders!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:58 pm

Same here I think the limit was 12 books so I used to drag my little brother and sister and have 36 books to read for two weeks

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:59 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Bumders?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Mar 2015, 4:04 pm

Rowley wrote:Never was an excuse tina. Self discipline and respect for other members is all you need.
Sean's always had respect for other members

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 09 Mar 2015, 4:07 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Bumders?

Combination of bummer and bender courtesy of The Inbetweeners.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 09 Mar 2015, 4:07 pm

Rowley...were you ever a librarian

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Mar 2015, 8:08 am

First, you motherf*ckers.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 10 Mar 2015, 8:17 am

Second, you wonderful people.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Mar 2015, 8:18 am

Greengiant was banned from both his libraries.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 10 Mar 2015, 8:22 am

My fingers are chaffed. Too many librarians.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Mar 2015, 8:23 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:My fingers are chaffed. Too many librarians.

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 10 Mar 2015, 8:30 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:My fingers are chaffed. Too many librarians.

Laugh

and that's just in the Reading Area... haven't got as far as the 300 (Social Sciences) Section yet.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Mar 2015, 8:43 am

Don't think I've been to a library since uni but I'd probably make an effort if there were fingerings on offer. Although if it was a fat bird in jeams I'd probably pass. Too much hassle.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 10 Mar 2015, 8:56 am

What if you saw that American bird from Bournemouth waiting patiently at the Closed Reserve counter?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Mar 2015, 8:59 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:What if you saw that American bird from Bournemouth waiting patiently at the Closed Reserve counter?

She was wearing tight jeans but I'd happily finger her in any cloth.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 10 Mar 2015, 9:08 am

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:What if you saw that American bird from Bournemouth waiting patiently at the Closed Reserve counter?

She was wearing tight jeans but I'd happily finger her in any cloth.

Just make doubly sure she doesn't work for the Clinton Foundation.

Then again... you sound as though you are always up for a challenge.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 10 Mar 2015, 9:40 am

I once did not have sexual relations with a fattie wearing jeans at a school athletics meet. It was a rather tough ordeal.

Morning
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Mar 2015, 9:51 am

New years eve 1999 I was at a club in Southampton and some bird was trying to release my hampton from my trousers. Couldn't get the bloody knot undone and then I ended up bugling in the bogs and getting chucked out.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 10 Mar 2015, 9:53 am

I'm not several minor French sporting celebrities.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Mar 2015, 9:58 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

I met someone who works for Al Gore's 'green' investment fund once. Really nice guy. Massive brain and ridiculously posh, but terrifically nice chap.

Said Al Gore was a nice man although had bad breath on occasions. Drank a lot of coffee (Al Gore, not the chap from his fund) which contributed to the breath situation.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 10 Mar 2015, 10:19 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

I met someone who works for Al Gore's 'green' investment fund once.  Really nice guy.  Massive brain and ridiculously posh, but terrifically nice chap.

Said Al Gore was a nice man although had bad breath on occasions.  Drank a lot of coffee (Al Gore, not the chap from his fund) which contributed to the breath situation.

Thanks for sharing a convenient truth with us.

I wonder whether John Kerry is a herbal tea or a coffee man?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Mar 2015, 10:26 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

I met someone who works for Al Gore's 'green' investment fund once.  Really nice guy.  Massive brain and ridiculously posh, but terrifically nice chap.

Said Al Gore was a nice man although had bad breath on occasions.  Drank a lot of coffee (Al Gore, not the chap from his fund) which contributed to the breath situation.

Thanks for sharing a convenient truth with us.

I wonder whether John Kerry is a herbal tea or a coffee man?

Clever.

I reckon Kerry is a lapsang souchong type of guy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Mar 2015, 10:27 am

Did Al Gore ever jizz on anyone's dress?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Mar 2015, 10:29 am

Laugh

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 10 Mar 2015, 10:37 am

Very Happy She always struck me as a greedy type of woman.

Just took the bins out - red & green tonight.

I found some old but useable rope and a paint brush near the gutter. I'm pretty sure they're not mine, although I did buy some paint brushes last week. Took them inside... I might find a use for them in the coming weeks.

What does this mean?

(Palindrome)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Mar 2015, 10:51 am

Congrats.

Rope is a phenomenally expensive thing. Have always wanted to get some of 30mm diameter stuff for a boundary rope at our ground. £270 + VAT for 220m and you need 2. Then you need a rope winder for them which is £495 + VAT

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:07 am

People pay money for old rope.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:14 am

I'll have a proper look at it in the morning but it might come in handy tying things down temporarily. The paint brush looks as though it's had a life (in the handle) but the bristles are in surprisingly good condition.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:20 am

seanmichaels wrote:Congrats.

Rope is a phenomenally expensive thing. Have always wanted to get  some of 30mm diameter stuff for a boundary rope at our ground. £270 + VAT for 220m and you need 2. Then you need a rope winder for them which is £495 + VAT

Have a look on durant cricket mate. The rope will be marginally cheaper but you'll save serious money on the winder

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:23 am

That's weird I'm sure it was cheaper a minute ago

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:25 am

Had a great idea for boundary ropes after that incident the other night where the fielder apparently touched the rope whilst taking a catch and the umpire gave it out.

Touch sensitive LED boundary cushions. Only problem I can see is how to fix them down or prevent a gust of wind or a pigeon/gull from setting them off. Pretty sure one could control that with a reset button from mission control though.

That mystiroakey character knows about my idea... so if any of you want to lock down the patent before he does... go for it.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:29 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:gull

I love you, LD.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:29 am

That guy is a pompous Tinkywinky. He came over to the boxing board during the chisora haye brawl got his arse handed to him and went away with his tail between his legs

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:35 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Congrats.

Rope is a phenomenally expensive thing. Have always wanted to get  some of 30mm diameter stuff for a boundary rope at our ground. £270 + VAT for 220m and you need 2. Then you need a rope winder for them which is £495 + VAT

Have a look on durant cricket mate. The rope will be marginally cheaper but you'll save serious money on the winder

Aye. Quite familiar with them. They do the cheapest winder (still £495+VAT) but their rope is outrageous.

My budget almost done this year getting a new engine on one mower and the other re-ground. Looks like I'll be buying fertiliser from my own pocket unless you have some going spre from your own stash?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next